Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The First Annual Wargames! Sign Up

ZWEICOM

Z
"Good evening, I am Ceaser Flickermen and welcome to the Seventy-Fifth Annual Hunger Games!" - Ceaser Flickermen, The Hunger Games, Catching Fire

"Hello there denizens of Chaos. Recently zi began to feel like there should be a monthly open Wargame for everyone to enjoy, however, there are so many factions out there with hundreds of memebrs so if you are interested please leave out faction related hostilities in favor of role-playing with some of the best people I have gotten to know over the past few years. So without futher adue here it is, my grand plan for absoulute CHOAS IC'ly," - Lord Protecter [member="Cypher Rage"]

The plan is simple neutralize your enimes advance by using any and all.0 non-leathel means. (Knocking someone out is not leathel btw) On the ground the rules are relaxed due to the not so complex rules of Ground Based Warfare. Each charecther my choose whether or not they wish to command a Legion (250,000 Organic Troopers) or to team up with another charecther (That is on their assingned team!) and slash and hack it out. Each team has a specific goal (Defense or Offense) . Each team will be divided into two catogories (Fleet and Ground) however ALL team memebrs are asked to plan TOGETHER. (There is no I in teams. (The last I checked)

Gold Team

Ground Objective: The Gold Team is on the defensive having to protect their simulated territory by any (non lethal) means. Defend your territory. (Please consider joining this team. Defensive Armiers are as good as Offensive Armires if you know what to do)

Fleet Objective: Ambushed! Enemy Forces have advanced on your simulated postions. Capture their flagship(s). (Due to the fact this is an open Wargame I am not appointing a primary Fleet Commander for each team. Instead we ask that you collborate IC'ly and if possible OOC'ly)

Silver Team

Ground Objectives: Caught them by surprise, eh? Guess what. They are not going to just surrender. No chance. Lay Siege and whatever YOU ALL agree to to win the game

Fleet Objectives: You caught them by surprise so, now what? Like I said before they are not goimg to just give up. So make tthem!

Gold Team Roster
1 @Avery Regallis.
Etc.

Silver Team Roster

1.[member="Cypher Rage"] (Fleeter)
Etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom