Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Final Stand [The Iron Empire]

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36OiRIxup3w[/media]
L08xhre.png

V0qsr5o.png

With their defeat at Csilla, the One Sith had lost their foothold in the unknown region. As their fleet lay decimated above the skies of the Chiss homeworld, their armies in the surrounding systems sat stranded. Cut off from their once-great empire.

Though weary from the Battle of Csilla, the Iron Empire did not forfeit their momentum. Bolstered by the now-liberated Chiss forces, the Iron Empire advanced on the marooned Sith. Without mercy, they marched on their cornered prey, slaughtering them until the last.

Though many fought a losing battle, some attempted to flee. On the Chiss planet of Copero, a remnant of the One Sith force seeked to escape the Iron Empire’s wrath, and flee to friendly space.

Led by the wicked Darth Praeda, the One Sith remnant swept across the country-side. Village after village fell to their sword, as they plundered without discrimination. The charred husks of small towns marred the earth, where scenes of horrific violence had been perpetrated.

With their supplies brimming, the One Sith remnant turned their sights upon the coastal city of G’esain Mozat, and its spaceport. In a bid to secure passage from the lost system, they marched towards the city, with intentions of seizing its spaceport.

Though stretched thin, the Iron Empire did not abandon their people to wanton slaughter. A small contingent of Iron Empire soldiers, re-routed from nearby outposts, rushed to the city’s aid. They numbered a paltry three companies. Three times less than the force which descended upon them.

Outnumbered, the brave soldiers of the Iron Empire prepared to mount a desperate defence. Deployed across the city’s three bridges, they sought to nullify the Sith’s numerical advantage, by catching them in a bottleneck.

They fortified their position at the edge of each bridge. Bulwarks were erected, and overlooking buildings barricaded. With their weapons trained on the bridge’s long expanse, they would cut down those who attempted to cross.

As the soldiers of the Iron Empire dug in, preparing for the looming battle, the civilian population of G’esain Mozat gathered at its spaceport. There they began fleeing the city, evacuating in transports which overflowed with civilians.

To overcome the city’s entrenched defenders, the Sith split their forces among three assault groups: Assault Group A, Assault Group B, and Assault Group C. Assault Group A descended from the north, Assault Group B thrust from the east, and Assault Group C pushed up from the south.

Emboldened by numerical supremacy, and spurred by necessity, the Sith intended to overwhelm the city’s defenders, and take the spaceport in one fell swoop. With the looming threat of additional Iron Empire reinforcements, time was not a luxury that the Sith could afford.

For the soldiers of the Iron Empire, there would be no retreat. No turning back. G’esain Mozat would be held at all costs. Lest the city become a mass grave, if the Sith broke through.

J6uO1oC.png
  • Defend the bridges, and stop the Sith from breaching the city.
  • Hold out until reinforcements can arrive.
  • Additional objectives will be added as the battle unfurls
n6wQJtm.png
  • Embed yourself in 16th, 39th, or 52nd company.
  • Limit yourself to 2-3 posts per 'turn'.
  • The hex map is just to give a general overview of where everything is, so don't fret about it.
  • Have fun.
NTi29ZY.png
Iron Empire:
  • 16th Company (Line Company: 152 combat troops)
  • 39th Company (Assault Company: 170 combat troops)
    [member="Reinhard Baelor"] (w/ 2 squads of Iron Wolves)

[*]52nd Company (Drop Company: 152 combat troops)
One Sith Remnant:
  • North Assault Group
    19th Company (Line Company: 152 combat troops)
  • 26th Company (Line Company: 152 combat troops)
  • 32nd Company (Assault Company: 170 combat troops)
  • 3x Tanks
  • 3x Heavy Tanks

[*]East Assault Group
  • 1st Company (Line Company: 152 combat troops)
  • 13th Company (Line Company: 152 combat troops)
  • 24th Company (Assault Company: 170 combat troops)
  • 3x Tanks
  • 3x Heavy Tanks

[*]South Assault Group
  • 22nd Company (Line Company: 152 combat troops)
  • 38th Company (Line Company: 152 combat troops)
  • 41st Company (Assault Company: 170 combat troops)
  • 3x Tanks
  • 3x Heavy Tanks

i3HQ8R5.png

jrRB2UN.png
kXsWai4.png
[member="Annaliese Zambrano"] | [member="Arrik Terran "]| [member="Aster Rose Baelor"] | [member="Atheus"] | [member="Daegon Vaelaellis"] | [member="Darell Irani"] | [member="Fade"] Zyarr | [member="Garm Berik"] | [member="Horus the Blind"] | [member="Jane Rivers"] | [member="Jansal Corego"] | [member="Kami Meran"] | [member="Ket Van-Derveld"] | [member="Kobeon"] | [member="Lyle Baelor"] | [member="Miad'rien'navruno"] | [member="Moira Skaldi"] | [member="Mythos"] | [member="Pyrrah"] | [member="RadioWhisper"] | [member="Reaper2707Reincarnated"] | [member="Reinhard Baelor"] | [member="Rezin Chareux"] | [member="Samuel Baelor"] | [member="Savan Val"] | [member="Songbird"] | [member="Taryc Ap'Irae"] | [member="Titan"] | [member="Tobias James"] | [member="Vaulkhar"] | [member="Vessel of Carnifex"] | [member="Zeradias Mant"] | [member="Zheng-Mei"]

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
oc3wHc1.png
V0qsr5o.png
Assault Group A, B, and C:

The 1st, 19th, and 22nd companies led the charge at their respective bridges. Their standard tanks rode at the tip of the vanguard. They were to act as a spearhead, and puncture the Iron Empire’s defenses. Behind them marched the infantry, who used the advancing armour as mobile cover. Lest they be shredded on the open bridge, by the Iron Empire's weapons.

As the tanks reached the edge of the bridge, they engaged the defenders, and fired at the bulwarks which the Iron Empire had erected. Their infantry broke from cover, and laid down suppressive fire, to cover their advance.
Darth Praeda himself did not march in the vanguard. However, Sith Acolytes and Knights, accompanied the infantry. They ignited their crimson blades, and rushed the defenders.

And so, the Battle of G'esain Mozat began.

i3HQ8R5.png
SsqodeV.png

Position: 39th Company, near [member="Reinhard Baelor"]

Annaliese held no loyalty for the Empire she had now aligned herself with as her true loyalties lay with the object of her affections, Reinhard, and where he went, she followed. The Zambrano bastard watched as the bulwarks crumbled, and Sith stormed through, accompanying the infantry, and brandishing their crimson lightsabers.

"Hello nerf herder," she smirked, igniting her pair of crimson lightsabers that had once been her weapons when fighting the Sith before she abandoned everything for the one she followed.

"Traitor," he returned as he slashed his lightsaber at her face, recognising the bastard as a former Inquisitor.

"Well, aren't you rude," Annaliese parried his attack with her lightsabers in a cross formation, one overlapping the other. "I guess I'm going to have to teach you a lesson in how to treat women," she sighed, and kicked him hard in the shin.

"Firstly, you shouldn't start by addressing a woman with traitor, use your imagination, and call us something more flattering," she began as she watched him grit his teeth in pain. "Secondly, flowers, or sweets are quite nice, and make better conversation starters than attacking a woman with a lightsaber," Annaliese said as the Sith tore his lightsaber from hers, and moved to strike her again.

There is just no teaching this one, the Zambrano bastard thought to herself with another sigh as she parried his attack once more.

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
He had been under the guise of comfort for too long. Alsakan was no longer a system in ruins, but rather on the rise at quite the steady rate - much like the Iron Empire. Zeradias had first met the then-General Isamu Baelor and his cohort, Daegon Vaellaelis, during their quarrel with a group of pirates led by one known as the 'Crossbones King'. Though it proved to be a challenge, the ragtag Iron forces swiftly defeated the band of pirates, Zeradias himself delivering the killing blow to the Crossbones King. As a reward, the now-Emperor Baelor had made Zeradias a Warden of the Iron Empire, to help govern in it's affairs as well as oversee the happenings within his assigned system. Zeradias had not done anything with the title though, much to his shame. He had withdrew himself to Alsakan to rule 'his own', where he neglected to support the very empire he swore to support.

No longer was this the case. The Iron Empire had been successful against the One Sith in their conquest of Csilla and it's surrounding territories, with it's first official foothold in the galaxy. The One Sith forces were relentless though, now cornering Iron forces in the city of G'esain Mozat - a site critical to the survival of the Iron Empire and essential to it's expansion. If G'esain Mozat fell, it would not bode well for the Iron Empire, which could then face a sudden eviction from the system.

Zeradias Mant, the King of Archais, would not allow that to happen. It is at G'esain Mozat he would repay the debt he owed.

At the bridge of the Retribution, Zera's personal spacefaring vessel and flagship of the Archais Fleet, the heavy cruiser jumped into low orbit of Csilla. Retreating from the windows to the CIC, Zera leaned in as holographic imagery appeared. The One Sith forces vastly outnumbered those of the Iron Empire. Little did they know however, they were outmatched.

"Sir!", a navigation officer shouted, attempting to get ahold of Zera from his work station. Ignoring the young officer's sense of urgency, Zera pushed himself up and strolled over. Once seeing that he was graced with the king's company, he continued. "There's an anomaly in the thrusters, sir... They keep cutting out. It can't be natural, Csilla doesn't have that kind of atmosphere. The One Sith must have something.", he theorized. With a straight face, Zera subtly grunted and nodded before returning to the CIC.

"Take us higher.", he ordered. That put the out of range for more precise orbital bombardment, but that was okay. It was not as if their only military capabilities were in the air.

With a nod, one of his commanders left the CIC. The marine detachment was prepared for mobilization, and now they were being given the command to strike. Tungsten Company was ready - save for one person: Zeradias. He would lead the assault himself, or at least be on the ground pursuing other goals while his commanders helped augment Iron Empire forces.

Making the final adjustments to his armor, Zeradias was once more ready for battle. The shuttle lifted off, and with a sudden burst of force, they accelerated onward. Zeradias Mant and Tungsten Company would land at the Northern bridge, sealing off what they could. It was up to the commander of the Iron forces on the ground to recognize them as friendly - otherwise they might as well do the One Sith's job for them

Tungsten Company

Objective: Defend to the Last man upon the Southern Bridge,
Allies: Iron Empire, Iron Hounds(This is the Dev thread for them), Thalia, 52nd Company,
Gear: Military Setup, Defender Bracelets, Lightsaber, Lightsaber Shoto, Kryo Sith Sword, Poison's Oath X3, Blaster Rifle, Blaster pistol, Charges,
52nd Company Man Count: 152 Strong,
Iron Hounds Man Count: 10
Music Selection: The Winter Soldier - Henry Jackman, Captain America Soundtrack,

Standing on the bridge alone, I watched as the troops of Sith were drawing closer. Their black and red uniforms. Black Stormtrooper armor mixed with white. Covered in dried mud and blood. I had a feeling that we were in over our heads. The fight ahead of us would be only, an uphill battle. One that would force us into insurmountable odds. I could die. Yet, I wasn't afraid. I accepted this fact. Many people would die. My mind should be focused on protecting myself. Running the hell away from here like the civilians were. However, I stood. Standing in the face of death and prepared to die for complete strangers.

Should you have told me that a year ago, I would be fighting on the front lines of a dying war for people I hadn't even met or seen, I would have killed you. Now that I am here, Decked out with all of my possible equipment, I could hear the boots of a lightweight person come up to me. The slight skip in her step told me that it was Thalia. Standing to my side as I looked out at them, She spoke. Her voice strong and filled with compassion, Authority, and with a determination I had never heard before. She had found her calling. Standing by my side to fight for the Iron Crown.

"I'm ready Atheus."

I didn't need to say a word as I held the rifle in my hands. Hearing even more footsteps behind me, I turned to see the Iron Hounds, A sect of men and women I had collected from the Force Sect of the Iron Empire to become Hunters of the Force, Militaristic Force Users, and the Top of the Class Men and women to go on Suicide missions for the Iron Crown. All ten of them stood before me. Nodding their heads or giving me a salute as I looked at them.

"Ready up. Make sure everyone is in position for the attack."

Twenty Minutes Later,

As the men and women of the Iron Empire stood before the bridge, We were fighting for the ships leaving, for the men we lost previously, and the people we had feared for too long.

Thus, the blaster fire, opened up upon us, as we set our own fire down range to push back the resistance, and hold out till reinforcements arrived.

[member="Zeradias Mant"], [member="Annaliese Zambrano"], [member="Iron Empire NPC"], [member="Isamu Baelor"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom