Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Final Lesson

Alyson watched as Maracel walked away. Alyson didn't trust him, not fully. He could be bought with power and money but that was not as secure as true loyalty, and she only trusted it as far as her lightsaber could reach. She doubted the man had ever known true loyalty to somebody. Somebody who had saved his life on as many occasions as he had saved theirs. He looked like he was born with a sliver spoon in hand.

"That man will be quite the project. He is very imperial." Alyson said as he left.

They had other things to discuss however, the future of the jedi order among them.

"I believe we should start on the council. I think we need to think about it in a new way, a far more pragmatic way. The old orders tended to just put the wisest of the Jedi on the council without much of a thought on their actual practical experience. It at times made decisions rather lopsided to one group or another."

"What is an Imperium without Imperials?" Cedric asked, a hint of good humor lacing his words. He felt the Directorate man's departure keenly. Maracel left something akin to a void within the Force, an absence of a presence. That was both intirguing and worrying.

"Keep a close eye on him. He might yet be forged into someone of character." He added, turning his gaze to the empress.

"I intend to restore the old sects of the order. Guardians, Shadows, Pilots, Seers, Sentinels, the works. That will take a great deal of time, however," his brow furrowed. "We must focus on teachings new students to fulfill these roles, I think."

[member="Alyson Halle"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom