Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Final Contract

Equipment: CS-21 catsuit, Shuriken throwing blades, Katana, collapsible sniper rifle, two vibro daggers and a pistol.

The nighthaunter looked down over the bustling CIS city of Golbah, his sparkling green eyes studied the urban area which was the ideal hunting ground for an assassin of his calibre. He then turned around to see his "guest" that had joined him on the rooftop. "Guest" was the wrong word to describe the man tied to a pole and gagged on the rooftop. He was a low level politician in the CIS, and the reason he was here was that the nighthaunter had been told he had information on the whereabouts of the vicelord.

​He slapped the unconscious man across the face waking him up, as he crouched down to his height. He was now eye level with the squirming and terrified bureaucrat, the gag making sure that his screams didn't echo across the rooftop. Without saying a word the nighthaunter pulled out one of his daggers and studied its beauty. The bureaucrat began to strain against his restraints trying to escape the nightmarish individual that loomed over him. Finally the nighthaunter spoke, "Word has it you know where the Vicelord currently resides, tell me where he is and no harm will come to you." He said gruffly, this was of course a lie once he had the information he would dispose of him as he had the others. He knew that the CIS had sent many of it's assassins after him and he couldn't give them any leads that could lead to his current whereabouts. He removed the gag of the man tied to the pole, "I-I s-wear I have no idea where he is... please you have to believe me." He pleaded desperately.

The nighthaunter didn't say a word, instead he covered his victims mouth one gloved hand, in order to muffle the screams of what was about to happen to him. He took out one of his daggers and thrust it into the base of his hand, blood spurting everywhere as he ruptured the artery's in his hand, and then slowly began to break each and everyone of his fingers one by one. The man's eyes went wide as the and screamed into his hand as the silent assassin inflicted excruciating pain on him. What was almost just as terrifying was the silence of the nighthaunter as he inflicted this pain on the bureaucrat, his faced showed no emotion as he tortured the bureaucrat. Nothing would stop him in achieving his goals and fulfilling his contract. He removed his hand from the man's mouth, "Ready to tell me the truth now?" He asked quietly, as he gave the man time to weigh up his options as he looked at his hand covered with blood and his fingers completely broken and floppy.

"I-I can't the ministry will have my head..." He pleaded, "they aren't your concern right now are they?" The nighthaunter then did the exact same to the man's other hand making him scream in pain, his screams echoing from the rooftop. Eventually due to the loss of blood and sheer pain inflicted on him the bureaucrat fell unconscious. Realizing that he wouldn't be able to gleam any information from this man he untied the corrupt bureaucrat and tossed him off the side of the tall building to his death onto the streets below. The nighthaunter turned around as he heard the screams of shock from CIS citizens below as the body struck the ground.

A strange sensation stirred the bones of the Nightsister, as Legion beckoned her to react. Her ears tuned in to the faint muffle of screams echoing off in the distance; but from which direction, besides up? The inept were never her favorite people, but the whispers on the wind regarded one loyal to the Vicelord. Anything which involves her Master certainly demands her obligation to become involved.

It did not take long to discover the whereabouts of the disturbance, as people lunged out of the way for a body plummeting from the rooftop. The Witch stopped in her steps and stared intently upward.

"He is a suicide," few muttered remorsefully.
"Impossible," refuted others, "for I knew him."
"But look, his hands are sliced."

Shadow is no stranger to this Nightsister. "Well hello there, my friend," the sweet voice of the Sorceress whispered, reverberating from all angles of the rooftop. Not but a mere second later she appears over the hard tarred rooftop, a plume of smoke reaching through the air, as she Apparates toward her destination.

She came to land, materializing nearly four meters distance from her newfound discovery. She could feel the Darkside of the Force dripping from his presence, raw, seemingly unrestrained. Her eyes narrowed as she recognized him from his bounty poster. Her brow arched in curiousity. "Surely your life is worth more than the politician's? I am not certain, but do suspect you believe so." The CIS frown upon such treatment of their citizens, as she remembers her own introduction to Adron Malvern, herself at the receiving end of his ire. She had been brought down by a tranquilizer dart of all things. Ingenious as much as it was barbaric!

"Question; why would you bother with him?"

The Sorceress' amulet hummed ever so lightly in her ears, prepared to test her quick reflexes; yet she stood still, seemingly unthreatening, for the sake of curiousity.

Equipment: CS-21 black catsuit, Shuriken (throwing stars), Katana, grappling hook, collapsible sniper rifle, two vibro daggers and a pistol.
Tags: [member="Pom Stych Tivé"]

As he was walking away from the edge of the building where he had tossed the politician off the edge, he suddenly heard a voice reverberating around him on the rooftop. He instinctively reached back for the throwing stars hidden in his pouch preparing to throw them at the new comer if he or she was perceived as hostile. His stance was one that could be likened to a hunted animal his eyes wild, he had both been hunting his targets and been hunted by bounty hunters looking to collect his bounty. He studied the woman that appeared from nowhere in front of him. Just looking at her immediately sent chills down his spine, he looked exactly like the nightsisters he had encountered on Dathomir in a previous contract. He didn't have nightmares but if he did he could guarantee that they would be the ones to haunt his dreams.

He heard her speak to him from across the rooftop, "He was the seventh one I have killed, in an attempt to fulfill my contract. I was told he had information I needed." He responded coldly, completely uncaring to the extreme act of violence and torture he subjected the man to. " I mean you won't miss him he was a cancer on this society and was in with many in the criminal underworld, how do you think I found him?" He said matter of factly. His body language more relaxed now, but his hand still on his trusty throwing stars, knowing she wouldn't be able to focus on two things at once he figured he would throw them to distract her and then he could retreat to the shadows to make his escape.

​However just judging by her stance he knew her intent wasn't to eliminate him... yet. She was too curious about what he was doing to cause him any harm, however the moment that curiosity faded and she considered him hostile he knew he would have to be prepared to escape. He knew there was two escape routes, he could either escape along the rooftops or he could jump off the building and use his grappling hook to rappel down the side of the building.

Boy does Pom just love her ability to Apparate, so many have absolutely no idea just what the benefits of such a capability grant. Unless the one her eyes are on is able to disappear before her, both physically and within the Force, not much is able to escape the will of her catch. If he could, she would applaud him. She could lead her intended anywhere in the darkness and cause their mind to fear rematerializing within a wall, or a narrow pipe... Fun, fun.

It is the smart ones which prove the most entertaining gameplay. What man is not meant to be toyed with? The one before her is no Nightbrother, as is her Master, Darth Metus. But to face an intelligent assassin rarely bores her as much as governing common citizens. She smiled, for her own personal reasons which she would not share. Maybe he will figure it out on his own; maybe he shall not find the time to do so. It isn't every day she meets someone who actually shows her the common respect to actually converse with her. On the most part, for those who know who and what she is, and hold to a bigoted religious aversion to her kind as a general rule, their cold shoulder does become quite droll to the point that recently she hardly even cares to yawn from the boredom they impose upon her mind. She has begun to give up bothering to join them on their quests, from the sheer repetition of her disappointment in them as a lot.

What he told her, the [member="Nighthaunter"], was nothing she would not have said for herself. This amused her. And he is her enemy. -? This too amused her even more. That he looked like he wanted to run away; this too, certainly.

He explained himself, to which she merely blinked in return. No, she certainly will miss none of them! The Vicelord may...if the delegate was important enough to miss. Chances are, he is; for nobody ever proclaims the CIS entirely legit in their credit earning.

"You probably shouldn't continue to do that," she declared blandly. She felt his Force Signature, but wasn't sure of his capabilities. He probably would not fare too well sentenced to death facing off against a herd of Rancors in the arena, a tasteless sideshow act which seems to entertain the Exarch Malvern beyond believability.

"Do tell, just who is it you seek anyhow?"

Equipment: CS-21 black catsuit, Shuriken (Throwing Stars), Katana, grappling hook, collapsible sniper rifle, two vibro daggers and a pistol.
Tags: [member="Pom Stych Tivé"]

Saw the witch smile to herself which sent further shivers up his spine, he had a strange feeling that he may be for the first time ever slightly out of his depth here. He had faced witches and force users before, while irritating to deal with, he had always been able to adapt to the situation somehow. However, the best way to deal with these individuals was always to keep your distance and kill them before they had chance to react. The situation was probably the worst of both worlds, he was in close quarters on a rooftop and she was very much aware of him and any impending attack from his side. Then she asked the question, who the man was that he was out to kill. When he had taken the contract many within the death cult of assassin's said he was insane, but as the most accomplished of assassin's among the cult he decided he had a point to prove. Many had warned him that not only would it be impossible to find the Vicelord, but even if he did find him he was told he would be ripped to shreds. The reason the anonymous client had hired the cult, was the ritualistic way that the assassin's would eliminate their targets. The client they were the perfect way to send a message to his opponents whoever he or she's opponents were.

'Fuck it, I might as well tell her, who knows she might be able to help me? Maybe she is a part of a group that may be able to benefit from his elimination.' He thought to himself as he stood in front of her in dead silence for what felt like an eternity as he weighed up his options. "I am looking for the Vicelord, I have been tasked by an anonymous client to eliminate him. It's nothing personal just simply business." He said coldly, it was clear that the masked assassin's was almost sociopathic when it came to pursuing his target. In his eyes the ends almost always justified the means.

Pom watched him intently as he procrastinated, and seemed to be deciding…maybe even sweating it out a little bit, unsure of her abilities.

Dominance, isn't that exactly what he is measuring? It could have been finished in seconds, but something inside of her said he is seeking something, just as she had been when she first arrived in CIS space. The spirits whispered to her that he stands at the cusp of change, just as she had a year ago.

He finally told her his mission, and her spirits screamed that he speaks the truth!

[member="Nighthaunter"], the Assassin wants [member="Darth Metus"] delivered. Not many don't for one reason or another, but he wants him dead and that of course is absolutely unacceptable. Not because the one she reveres is her Master, or the Vicelord, but foremost because he is a Nightbrother, and that makes him kindred. Pom herself was born a daughter of the Nightmother, just as he.

"I see," she said, her lips pursed together in thought. It wasn't long ago she had kneed her revered Master in his balls, a doozie for the revenge of all women. Ah! Sweet memories!

"So you have killed politicians to get at him, I see!" her fingertip instinctively drawn towards her puckered lips, and her brow furrowed in thought. "Targeting people with obligations to him! Surely he is notorious enough that he has many enemies among the people!"

Pom's genuine enthusiasm was fortified through the Force with persuasion as she stepped closer to the Assassin and held out a hand to him while she nodded. "I shall help you! No cost of course." She ran her fingers under the lapel of her cloak to reveal a stash of Potions she sells on the street. "I don't need credits."

A vibrant fire lit within her eyes. "I can get us there in no time," she waved a hand down to the street bellow, "if you permit me."

This is going to be a fun night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom