Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.
230px-LAATi_over_Ryloth.png
Image Source: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Innocents_of_Ryloth
Affiliation: Ultimatum LOOM
Manufacturer: LOOM
Model: LAAT gunship
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Basic LAAT components, Bronzium finish
Classification: Gunship
Length: 20 meters
Height: 6.4 meters
Width: 17 meters

Armament:
3 Anti-personnel laser turrets (two on the front of the ship and one in the back)
2 Mass-driver missile launchers (15 missiles each)
Light air-to-air concussion missiles (four under each wing)
2 Chain Blasters attached to where the two side Composite lasers would normally be.
1 Dak-6 Gatling Gun (Under the nose of the ship)

Squadron Count: None

Special Features: Hyperdrive able, Basic shields, Space worthy

Maneuverability Rating: 6
Speed Rating: 5
Hyperdrive Class: 2

Strengths:
Space worthy transport that can go through hyperspace
Armed to deal with enemy personnel on the ground quite well
Has seats to help keep a small level of comfort for the longer trips, as well as a restroom for those basic needs
Droid brain control with backup droid pilot

Weaknesses:
Due to it being a transport the ship is slow and less manerverable
The ship has been outfitted with seats for longer trips, however it is still very tiring to ride and most troops will be worn out during a hyperspace jump
The ship has is missing the composite laser turrets and instead has only two rotary cannons, which are significantly weaker
Electrical weaponry will devastate the control of the ship, more than likely shutting down the droid brain and the droid piloting.

Description:
The Fate was built from the remains of a LAAT found in Mustafar's orbit by Ultimatum and LOOM. Ultimatum saw this is a useful transport in case he had trouble and couldn't call the Forerunner. It took a little to reconstruct the ship, but he had his company add a hyperdrive to the system. The composite laser turrets were lost and Ultimatum decided against rebuilding, instead he fitted two Z-6 Rotary blaster cannons to the inside of the door space. When the ship's doors open the guns can be lowered into position and used, however hen the doors are closed the guns are up in the ceiling.

This ship is manned by four droids(these will be submitted soon) who are its permanent crew. Ultimatum had them specifically programmed and the computers on the ship have been programmed to respond to the droid's unique codes, as well as Ultimatum's. As with Ultimatum's other ship, the Forerunner, this ship has had a droid brain installed for the majority of the piloting. Even so there is a pilot in case of complications with the brain. There are four droids on the ship. One is the backup pilot, another is the gunner for the majority of the weaponry systems on the ship. The third is a medical droid for possible causalities. The final is a gunner with the Z-6 cannons. (I hope to put the four droids as NPCs once this is approved)

Development Thread: N/A
Intent: To create a somewhat unique ship for Ultimatum to transport multiple guest organics.
Who Can Use This: Ultimatum, whoever he allows
Primary Source: N/A

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
<p>RESEARCH REVIEW<br /> <br />Star Wars Canon:<br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />Starwars Chaos: <br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />WITHOUT DEV THREADS<br />Pending initial review<br /><br />WITH DEV THREADS<br />Pending Initial review<br /><br />SUGGESTIONS<br />Pending Inital review</p>

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Ultimatum"]
First off, my apologies this sat without being reviewed as long as it did. Second off... this is totally overpowered and should be hit with the banhammer harder than anything has ever been hit before.

Just kidding. This is pretty solid and simple. Just an LAAT that can hyperdrive around and the rest of the basics. Would hate to be stuck in it for long trips, though, but at least there's a bathroom.

Approved pending secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom