Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"The Fall" RP Idea

Dustrig Leomax

D
Leo, by this point of twenty years in the future, will be embracing what I want him to be once he get's out of padawnship. Someone who is insanely strong in the force, and so much that he doesn't feel the need to hold his lightsaber. Or the others that he keeps on his belt from fallen comrades in the wars that took place over the last twenty years. Either pummeling people with force blasts or using it to swing all his sabers around at once, he manages to survive. Age 33.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

This is a really awesome idea for a thread.

I have the story of how this character dies all planned out. However, I want to keep that unspoiled.

However, I do have some plans for my Ember of Vahl alt, [member="Joycelyn Zambrano"]. There is a prophesy that when the Jedi are all dead, the Vahla will find their home. Let's see if it's true.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

This is certainly an interesting idea. I think for Asemir, he would have fought against the Dark, even if he himself came from the Dark Side. He would have led surgical strikes to demolish the enemy command and control units.

Would Asemir have died? Probably not. He's a survivor. He likrly would have faked his own death when the tides turned, and then retired from public life. He may have started that farm or perhaps tried his hand at cooking.

Or maybe he finally finds that special someone and starts a brand new life as a civilian.

This is a super neat idea. I may have to write some stories set in this premise.

Kurt Meyer said:
I look forward to the follow up thread, "The Spring".
ly4hH9I.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom