Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabrina

Dropship7.png

Image Source: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100529175250/halofanon/images/6/6a/Dropship7.png
Affiliation: The One Sith
Manufacturer: Krayt Industries
Model: KI-MkI-HDS Aka The Falcon
Modularity: No
Production: Mass-Produced
Material: Durasteel,
Classification: Heavy Dropship
Length: 35 meters
Height: 9 meters
Width: 26 meters

Armament:
2x reapeating Ion Cannons
1x Entry Explosive

Special Features:
Electromagnetic
High Impact Shock Absorbers
72 marines
  • Communications Array
  • Encryption Network
  • Standard Deflector Shield Generator
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Standard Sensor Array
  • Standard Targeting Systems

Maneuverability Rating: 3
Speed Rating: 3
Hyperdrive Class: None

Strengths:
It is sturdy troop carrier
It can land without braking
can clamp on using electromagnetic hull
Weaknesses:
No hyper drive, so they can`t get out of a battle alone.
Limited fuel cells, so it could only be one way trip.

Description: Krayt Industries need a heavy drop ship, to land troops in various scenarios so they came up with the falcon. They designed it to land on enemy ships, then to blow hole into using the entry explosive. The Ion Cannons then could fire on it, to cause disruption to the shields. This in turn would allow the crew to the marines, to attempt a boarding action. If they can get enough troops on board, they hopefully capture the ship. To this end they where designed to fast and maneuverable, as they would have to avoid anti star ship weapons. Due to nature of ship, and room it had only limited range.

Intent: To board enemy space craft
Who Can Use This: The One Sith and her allies

[member="sabrina"]

Alright, due to its size, I'm going to have to ask if you can bring the speed to a 3. I'm acknowledging that you have no hyperdrive, so since it has to be carried on a larger ship I can see its need to be faster to make up for some weaknesses. Since a 1 is as fast as an interceptor and even making it a 3 is still fast and quite impressive.

Next I'd also like to request you drop the troop compliment to 52, as 72 is double what used to be allowed and I'd rather not let the average dropship have so much more.

Or

You could do a dev thread that details both the ships were made to hold so many extra soldiers.

Whichever way will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom