Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The Faded Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
undead_by_tink29-d9ysbdl.jpg
legionary_deadman_by_duality84-da7ahag.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: The Faded Legion
  • Affiliation: Darth Abyss
  • Classification: Infantry
  • Equipment: N/A
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Availability: Common
  • Deployment: Mass
  • Strengths & Weaknesses:

Strenghts:

-Undead: The Faded Legion is fromed from Korriban Zombies. As Undead they feel no pain, and only hunger for the flesh of the living.

-Infection: Being bitten by a member of the Legion can lead to an infection, creating more members of the Legion in the process.

Weaknesses:

-Arghhhhh: The Faded Legion is composed of Undead. That means they act like Undead. Their level of intelligence stops them from using any sort of tactic, and they don't care for self preservation.

-Brittle Bones: The undead bodies of the Faded Legion aren't known to be very durable, making a single member of the Legion are very easy target.

-Wrong Way: For reasons unkown the Legion has an odd tendency to miss their target, often ending up at the wrong side of the battlefield, if they reach the battlefield at all.
  • Description:

"Arghh ugrrhhh ahhggggrrr" - Battlecry of the Faded Legion

Among the armed forces of Abyss, the Faded Legion is probably the oddest, quite a feat considering the wild bunch of criminals and outcasts that march under the Prophets command. They are seen with a twisted mix of fear and amusement by their involuntary allies, and their name was given to them by the various jokes told within the Tainted Legion.

They are created by the Necromancers of Katarr, sometimes from corpses on the battlefield, and sometimes from those unlucky enough to stumble into the hands of these deranged arcanists. There is nothing speical about their undead state, the magic used to create them is the same used by the sith for ages.

Generally the Faded are used similar to a siege weapon, thrown at enemy encampents in masses with the goal to kill or infect as many as possible. No undead within the Legion is unreplaceable, they are little more then frontline fooder to anyone, from their creators to their allies.

Over time the rest of Abyss' army witnessed a strange tendency of the Undead to get lost for no particular reason. More then once the main army ended a fight only to find the remains of the Faded Legion mindlessly marching miles away from any battle. Some rumours say that that this behaviour was implanted intentionally by the Necromancers to make the hordes of undead less frightening to the rest of the Army, but so far no one was able to confrim these rumours.

Those that were brave enough to ask often found themselves within the ranks of the Legion only hours afterwards.

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
[member="Darth Abyss"]

COMBAT INFORMATION
  • The 'Growing Numbers' and 'Infection' strengths are redundant. I would recommend just omitting the former strength as that information is conveyed in the more detailed latter strength.
  • Being products of the Necromancers of Katarr, these zombies appear to be completely unrelated to Korriban. Please make edits accordingly.

[member="Zeradias Mant"] I thought that Korriban Zombie relates to a specific kind of undead, rather than to their physical place. Yet to not make this more complex then needed, I edited everything as you said.

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
[member="Darth Abyss"]

Thank you - I'm ready to stamp this, but I noticed the formatting got a little jacked up. If you'd like to take care of that before I approve it, go for it, and just tag me when you're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom