Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply The Exorcism of Cathar

Inquin Magnus

I
The Redeemer came out of hyperspace above the barren planet below, it descended into the sphere where there was savannas upon which the hard working Cathar farmers tended to crops in a arid climate. The Razor Crest class ship landed near a solitary tree that was dead and rotten. In the distance was great tree with turquoise markings and coral stripes, it was central hub of a city of clay houses. The Redeemer’s landing ramp descended and emdrging from some puffs of steam neat joists, a black robed figure with a hood and mask emerged. Hanging from his chest was Silver Crux, and his hands were covered in dark durasteel. He at first glance would appear to be a Sith Lord, however, to associate him with those dark lords would be a mistake. A Farmer Cathar with his cat like mouth and amber eyes and wrinkled brow looked at this Ritter who had arrived and stopped at the outside of the Great Tree. There talismans hung in metal weather vanes and chimes that rattled as the wind blew. Inquin stood before them and reaching out with his hand, he called the enchanted metals into great tree, then he conjured a ball of fire in his hand and set the great totem on fire, the villagers came running baffled at why their shrine was burning, when in distance horizon figured of mounted on swoops approached, they wore white robes and came to mighty burning tree.

The Five White Warlocks dismounted as they surrounded Inquin who picked at his dangling crossguard saber hilt with his claw fingers. One of the Five adressed Inquin,

“You burn the sacred tree! Curses shall befall these people!”

Inquin did not reply, he motioned with his left hand and orb floated out, and roae into sir, as the warlocks looked at it, it opened up and suddenly three cross shaped stars of steep flew out and struck the triad of warlocks in foreheads and they fell to desert ground. Then ignited his crossguard lightsaber the Paladin lopped off one of heads, and turned to the final sinner who shouted,

“Why? Why are you doing this?”

Breaking the silence for the first time, Inquin said,

“You have been weighted, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting..”

He then dug the blade into the Warlock’s chest and twisted making him cry out and them go limp. A gust of wind blew and farmers stood by, one approached,

“Mister, my daughter is cursed.. she bites others and drinks their blood like an animal. Please can you help her?”

The Brother turned to the Carhar Male.

“A Vampire.. show me her at once.”

The Cathar Farmer shook his head.

“She escaped, she went into the Dread Land. Those men..” He pointed to dead Warlocks, “cursed her and made my Anawani a monster.”

The Exorcist collected his bladed throwing crosses from heads of the dead and rose up.

“I cannot promise your daughter can be exercised, I will attempt to deliver her one way or another..”

He placed the bladed crosses in his belt, and turned to the Father.

“Where is the Dread Land?”

The Cathar Farmer pointed to a Wilderness.

“Out there.. a camp with the tunnels.. beware, folk there hate outsiders.”

The Exorcist walk into the sun, his long black cape flowing as he made his way towards the mirage that looked like waves of water in the distance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Inquin Magnus

I
WARNING! GRAPHIC VIOLENCE AND MATURE THEMES!

The Exorcist made his way across the barren plane and came to a village empty and desolate. In the center was s great well, which had stone configured in the shape of two triangles. The Knight stepped and stepped, not a sound, but as he looked carefully at the savanna earth, there was trail darker than the rest leading to the well. He approached the rocks and saw fresh blood dropping from a wood beam, he sensed in His Spirit something morbid and taking the hanging rope with a bucket he leapt down the pit. Reaching the bottom there was no water, but a cave with many tunnels. Rising up to his full height he began to walk, his feet eventually hitting something, it was round and slippery, reaching down he raised up intestines, they were still wet. Tossing it to the ground he pressed on, and heard something stir in the shadows, when he came upon a scene most unpleassnt. A great wood bridge over a chasm full pf Carhar bodies that had been half eaten, their already pale skin white as water pearls. He crosded the creaking and swaying wood to a mouth pf a cave that looked like jaws, and a throat, and inside he saw light, fires lit as he came upon a scene of Cathars feasting on one another, they bore their cat teeth inot nape or neck pof their victims and drained draughts, one was a Girl who sat alone as she feasted on a heart. Inquin took out some grenades, and holding them in hand he shouted,

“Ashla Sancti!”

He threw the oval shaped eggs that when they hit the horde of Cannibal Cathars, it combusted into great balls of flames that caused them to become burning men who ran shrieking. Leaping down, The Exorcist dropped into the chaos and snapped his blade’s tip right into the throat of a nearby living torch and them swept to behead three more as he drew closer to the Girl who recouled growling, he emerged from two burning cannibals and as he lunged he pointed his wrist and flood of water hit her im the face, she fell back and shrieked, grabbing at her eyes.

“Waters of the Blessed Daughter! Keep the work of the Dark Son at bay! Cleanse this taint!”

The Awanai screamed as she fell on the ground convulsing, aome more Cathar Cannibals stirred and Iquin took a great blades cross from his back and tossed it, the blade becsme like a fan, chopping up large groups of thd Cathars, which caused the remaining to turn to feast on the remains. The Exorcist turned and using the Grip, levitated The Girl up with the power Jedi and Sith called The Force.

“Demon of bloodlust! I command you in the Name of The Father, The Daughter, and The Holy Ashla to come out!”

She voided blood at him which he stopped in mid air, and sent falling to ground in drops like rain.

“Leave her serpent of the Son! Bedeviled of Bogan!”

She began to laugh,

“You are waisting your time Priest! She has given herself to the Thirst!”

Iquin squeezed the windpipe of the Gal.

“If that is true.. then ‘ashes to ashes.. dust to..” He held out his saber to thrust and the voice screamed,

“Wait! Wait! This vessel is precious!”

The Inquistor raised her up by making a fist.

“Leave and she shall live..”

The voice so demonic and beastial said, “Fine! She will dine again and then I shall return and she will be beyond your skill!”

Her eyes which swam with blood turned back to amber as she sat up and looked around. The Exorcist released his hold on her.

“You are blessed it was possession, had it been vampirism of another sort.. knife would be your only salvation.”

He turned in his long cape as she rose up, her chin blanketed in blood.

“What.. what have I done?!”

As she looked at the carcasses, and blood all over her.

He turned, his mask peering at her.

“Terrible things.. sins so grave that even cleansed you are weighted down by their gravity.”

He placed his gauntlet fingers underneath her chin and then turned away.

“If you feast again, you are damned. Go to your father and learn to atone, or I will regret not running you through when I had the chance.”

The Exorcist headed over to some feasting cannibals and snote off their heads with bis burning blade and set each of piles of bodies on fire, creating brazers.

Anawani followed Inquin who finding more Cathar Flesh Eaters cut them down. He came to the bridge and taking a incinerator grenade threw it down, causing corpses to immolate, the fire rising uo to the bridge and setting it on fire. He made his way across with Anawani as it fell. There at the mouth of the cave he prepared go to were the well and dangling rope hung. When he arrived, the rope with tug fell, and a amoke bomb was thrown down. Emerging was a woman with fangs,

“A Priest of the Brotherhood? I thought you all were exstinct! Now were are you going with my child?”

The Woman was clade in a dress dipped in blood and her headress was a skull of a Cathar.

The Exorcist gripped his lightsaber hilt tightly.

“She is cleansed, your claim is null.”

She eyed Anawani and said,
“Is that true? Do you wish to go with this sanctimonious murderer? Did he not kill your brothers?”

Anawani shifted Inquin prepared his Water of the Daughter.

The Cannibal Queen laughed.

“You Priests and your strange sorceries, do you think water can hurt me?”

Raising his visor to show the sharp slits of shadow, The Exorcist.

“By faith you can say to these stones move, and they will move..”

The Queen of the Damned laughed.

“That is not faith, it is parasites flowing in your veins..”

The Knight pointed his wrist,

“I am the Living Water come down from Ashla!”

With that he sprayed her and she began to burn, and fell,

“What?! Is that acid?! It burns! Guards!”

Two Cathars dropped down the Well with bone blades fashioned from spines. The Exorcist raised his saber, ready to tilt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom