Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction The Everyman Auction (individuals, minor factions, and tier 1-2 corporations)

The auction rules are simple.
  • Don't be a dick.
  • Corollary: bidding on everything in sight is being a dick.
  • State your bids clearly.
  • If you get caught using corporate funds from a company bigger than tier 2, you're out. If you get caught using funds from a major faction, If you start waving around trust funds and handwavium assets, you're out. If you're a millionaire, you're out. This isn't about you, and this auction is backed by the full electronic expertise of the Tion Hegemony, which includes most of the galaxy's biggest high-technology companies -- you will get caught.
  • Auction ends at 1AM, EST, Dec 7th, roughly 33 hours from now. Anything posted at 1:00 is valid, ceteris paribus; anything posted at 1:01 is not.
  • Non-monetary bids are accepted.
  • No bidding a single item/price for groups of lots, and no splitting up lots. (IE, no saying 'I bid my Star Destroyer for Lots A through E' or 'I'll bid ____ for just one from the pair of Ganathan lightning guns')
  • The IC setting is a most unlucky private auction house on the Mandalorian-held world of Contruum, a world which has seen immense devastation at the hands of the Republic and the Sith. Screwing around will be hazardous to your health.
  • None of the lots are kept on site.
These lots are brought to you by Iron Crown Enterprises and Akure Executive Interstellar -- the finest technology of the Unknown Regions.

Starships, stations, and ship components
Minimum bid increase: 500cr​

Lot A: Annihilator-class boarding shuttle. It cloaks. Starting bid: 300,000cr
Lot B: Scalpel-class interceptor. A light fighter outfitte with a Ganathan lightning gun. Starting bid: 50,000cr
Lot C: Peregrine field disruptor. Fly through planetary shields. For ships under 30m wide and 40m long. Starting bid: 50,000cr
Lot D: 2 starfighter-scale Ganathan lightning guns. Low range, high damage, wide field of fire. Starting bid: 20,000cr
Lot E: 2 starfighter-scale Mace kinetic energy guns. Low damage, high impact -- send your enemies tumbling off course. Starting bid: 20,000cr
Lot F: 2 Aleidine-class beacons. Stay connected anywhere. Perfect for the commuter or the secret hideout. Starting bid: 100,000cr
Lot G: 4 Guardian-class sentry guns. Secure your favorite rendezvous point or deep-space hideout Starting bid: 400,000cr

Personal gear and weapons
Minimum bid increase: 100cr​
Lot H: Vornskr armored personnel carrier. Sloped armor deflects incoming fire and IEDs. Now available from NeuroSaav. Starting bid 20,000cr
Lot I: Torquere stealth bodysuit. Low visibility, low sensor profile. Starting bid 7,000cr
Lot J: Iron Skin armorweave bodysuit. Reasonable lightsabre resistance and class-7 armor that you can wear under pretty much anything. Starting bid 4,500cr
Lot K: SRR-01 rifle. Double barrel. One's a short-range paralysis beam that ignores armor, shields, and lightsabres. Starting bid 3,600cr
Lot L: Razorhawk maneuvering system. You can fly, you can fly, you can fly. Starting bid 14,000cr
Lot M: ICE Wild Space Kit. A large backpack containing one Microlab, one Antidote Synthesizer, one Hypoinjector Wristband, six tubes of Fire Paste, two Portable Beacons, one Personal Translator, one Plastent, a six-pack of Subsonic Field Emitters, and a Sonar Mapper. Starting bid 2,500cr
Lot N: Crate of 50 Dragonskin Shipsuits. Clothes that turn into an emergency space suit. A lifetime supply, or a good stock for the crew of a small ship. Starting bid 30,000cr.
Lot O: Oubliette Satchel. Good for storing Really Nasty Things on your belt. Starting bid 10,000cr
Lot P: Kusk Chwukkun: Eyes of the Dunaan. Living biotech contact lenses that make Force stealth visible to you as the rippling air distortion of active camo. Starting bid 250,000cr
Lot Q: Emperor's Reach Prosthetic. Suitable for hand, forearm, full arm, or arm with shoulder. Clad in durable terentatek tusk, paralysis beam in palm. Starting bid 120,000cr

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Rave Merrill"]

A scruffy young man walked into the auction room, it would have been said that he didn’t particularly fit in with the rest of the crowd in the room, but that would have been a lie. Because this wasn’t an auction like all the others- for one… they actually allowed him in, which was an unicom for the scrawny lad who usually didn’t even have enough food to survive half of the time… and yet he somehow did.

His plan had been simple, walk in, check out the merchandise and then try to steal something. Said plan was almost immediately foiled as he noticed that nothing was actually physically here.

Khal sighed.

That was just his luck.

But he was here already, dang it and he refused to leave the room without getting at least something for all the hassle he had been through.

So the thief looked over the goods and eventually put in a single bid.

< Lot L: Razorhawk maneuvering system. You can fly, you can fly, you can fly. >

The problem was that he didn’t have any money, not even the starting bid of 14.000 credits.

Something told him that neither the half-eaten apple he had on him, or the rusted necklace- which had been on him for as long as he could remember it- would be of any interest to women like Merrill.

So instead Khaleel bid something else.

< For Lot L… my voluntary servitude for a year. No questions asked. No complaints made audible. >

Mandalorians.

They smelled like iron and the cowardly propensity to wear armour where the Echani wore their talents (and personal shields) as sleeves. What could get the ineffably traditionalist Echani to make way to Contruum?

Why, goods of course. Goods Ahani wanted. Throwing herself into a chair, Ahani kicked her feet up on the next one in front and smacked her lips. "Ten thousand credits on Lot O. Four thousand on Lot K." Little did anyone know the woman had a concept of money, even littler was the amount she had. . . which would get thrown all in pretty fast with the way she started bidding.

• Lot O: 10,000 cr
  • Lot K: 4,000 cr

Pibit

Inactive Character
Pibit sat much in the same way a dog or cat did, looking over the auction items from a small datapad. He didn't need a new ship, his worked perfectly fine. He didn't need weapons. Why would he need weapons? But the Oubliette Satchel he could use! In fact, it was perfect for his profession. But someone was already bidding on it... He wasn't rich. Far from it. But he had some credits. Hopefully, enough to win the satchel...

"12,000 for the Satchel!"

Balaya looked at the auction, she wasn't here as a one sith she was here with what credits she had saved... which was decent to buy some gear.

Lot K: SRR-01 rifle. Double barrel. One's a short-range paralysis beam that ignores armor, shields, and lightsabres. Starting bid 3,600cr
4,200 credits
Lot L: Razorhawk maneuvering system. You can fly, you can fly, you can fly. Starting bid 14,000cr
15,000 credits

She put in her bid and sat back.

Walking into the place looking around at those that had already started to bid. Finding herself thumbing over the items that up for bid. Putting her own index finger tapping on her black lips. It had taken a few minutes to see what she would used with her personal money she been making on some hunts.

Speaking up as she raised her own paddle that she been given on her way in.

Lot J: Iron Skin armorweave bodysuit.

Lot H: Vornskr armored personnel carrier.

I bid 4,500 on Lot J and Lot: H I"ll start the bidding out at 20,000

Pausing for a few more mintes to look over some of the ships that where up for bid. to see something that caught her eye.

Lot B: Scalpel-class interceptor.

Lot B: 50,000[member="Rave Merrill"]

Sitting in his full armor, minus the jetpack, Adenn looked around at all the items up for bidding, light frown on his face for no real reason, aside from the fact that [member="Seanna Vel"] had just bid on two items that the bounty hunter was interested in, quickly acting the bounty hunter started speaking aloud "Raise the bid to 5,000 on lot J... And I'll start out on lot Q at 120,000 credits." Adenn said, smirking slightly, 'The price for that bodysuit might get high... quick.'

Lot J: 5'000

Lot Q: 120,000

Not even a few minutes had passed before she hear someone biding on her lots. This wasn't going to do she wanted these beauties she was sure not going to let some monkey lizard strutting in amour [member="Adenn Gra'tua"]going to keep her from biding against him. Raising an eyebrow giving a nod to this ones bidding.

Lot J: Iron Skin armorweave bodysuit.

Lot H: Vornskr armored personnel carrier.

I want to raise Lot J to 6,500 Lot Q to 130,000

[member="Seanna Vel"]

"Shab, she noticed a bit too soon." Adenn muttered under his breath, noticing that the woman raised the bid for the prosthetic arm. and the under suit, if the redhead had any larger budget than the bounty hunters than he would have to just keep to the arm, and let woman keep her armor weave.

Lot J: 7,000

Lot Q: 130,100

Couldn't help but see that this one was a bit anoyed of her bidding on both just to play with this one. a bit. As she used her voice again as she thought she ran up the other a bit much now back to what she wanted in the first place.

Giving a slide ways glance at [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] before once again raising the bid. With a bit of a curve to her own black lips of hers.

" Lot J for 8,000."

Skimming over the contents of the auction on her datapad while she sat in the seat afforded to her by the auction house, Silara let out a small sigh as she found that she didn't wish to bid on the items already being bid on by others - perhaps from lack of interest or perhaps not finding her time and credits worth being spent on a bidding war. In fact, the primary reason she was here was because she was a dutiful customer of Akure, and often found hidden gems among even their most tiny of sales. "I suppose I can place my bids, then." She muttered, making a series of keystrokes to input her bids on various lots.

• Lot A - 32,000 cr
  • Lot C - 51,000 cr
  • Lot I - 8,000 cr
  • Lot M - 3,000 cr
​[member="Rave Merrill"]

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Again, the woman bid on the armor weave, but she left out the prosthetic, slight smirk on her face, but if this kept up one of them would end up with a simple bodysuit and a whole lot less money, and since the bodysuit was fairly well needed, it would be less costly to produce a unique one "Fine, It's all yours." Adenn said, checking to make sure the arm hadn't been bid on by someone else.

WINNERS:

Lot A: Annihilator-class boarding shuttle. It cloaks. Winner: [member="Silara Vantai"], 320,000cr
Lot B: Scalpel-class interceptor. A light fighter outfitte with a Ganathan lightning gun. Winner: [member="Seanna Vel"], 50,000cr
Lot C: Peregrine field disruptor. Fly through planetary shields. For ships under 30m wide and 40m long. Winner: [member="Silara Vantai"], 51,000cr
Lot D: 2 starfighter-scale Ganathan lightning guns. No bids
Lot E: 2 starfighter-scale Mace kinetic energy guns. No bids
Lot F: 2 Aleidine-class beacons. No bids
Lot G: 4 Guardian-class sentry guns. No bids

Personal gear and weapons
Minimum bid increase: 100cr​
Lot H: Vornskr armored personnel carrier. Sloped armor deflects incoming fire and IEDs. Now available from NeuroSaav. Winner: [member="Seanna Vel"], 20,000cr
Lot I: Torquere stealth bodysuit. Low visibility, low sensor profile. Winner: [member="Silara Vantai"], 8,000cr
Lot J: Iron Skin armorweave bodysuit. Reasonable lightsabre resistance and class-7 armor that you can wear under pretty much anything. Winner: Seanna Vel, 8,000cr
Lot K: SRR-01 rifle. Double barrel. One's a short-range paralysis beam that ignores armor, shields, and lightsabres. Winner: [member="Darth Praelior"], 4,200cr
Lot L: Razorhawk maneuvering system. You can fly, you can fly, you can fly. Winner: [member="Khaleel Malvern"], voluntary service for one year
Lot M: ICE Wild Space Kit. A large backpack containing one Microlab, one Antidote Synthesizer, one Hypoinjector Wristband, six tubes of Fire Paste, two Portable Beacons, one Personal Translator, one Plastent, a six-pack of Subsonic Field Emitters, and a Sonar Mapper. Winner: [member="Silara Vantai"], 3,000cr
Lot N: Crate of 50 Dragonskin Shipsuits. No bids
Lot O: Oubliette Satchel. Good for storing Really Nasty Things on your belt. Winner: [member="Ahani Najwa"], 10,000cr
Lot P: Kusk Chwukkun: Eyes of the Dunaan. No bids
Lot Q: Emperor's Reach Prosthetic. Suitable for hand, forearm, full arm, or arm with shoulder. Clad in durable terentatek tusk, paralysis beam in palm. Winner: [member="Adenn Gra'tua"], 130,100cr

Pibit

Inactive Character
Pibit frowned as he saw the winners. The one he bid against won the satchel? The Kushiban's fur tinged yellow for a moment. With a sigh, he turned around from the betting console, and walked out of the auction house. He'd have to buy one from the company...

Hakora walked in and looked at the items up for bid, "I raise Lot J to 10,000 and Lot L to 20,000 if you will reopen them for bidding." Hakora was in the market to get the parts he needed to build a suit of armor for the war to come and until now he had money from his family and all the work he had done and hadn't spent a dime. He then added to his words to Rave, "Or if you have the time then I have the money and I am looking to build something like this." Hakora pulled out his data pad and showed her a picture of his idea. "I need it highly lightsaber proof and in the left bracer I want a large diamond energy should capable of blocking blaster fire and maybe, if possible, large blaster rounds. I have the money to build this, but I don't have the skill."

[member="Rave Merrill"]

Picture shown:
http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/swtor-destroyer-armor-set-male_thumb.jpg
Without the helmet. The helmet he wants is made from his broken Jedi Shadow mask that covers half his face and a mandalorian mask he wants it melded to.

Pibit

Inactive Character
Pibit's fur flushed blue, and then orange when he saw the satchel. He hadn't lost the auction after all! He didn't really know what had happened, but he didn't particularly care either. He was happy to pass over the credit chips, in exchange for the satchel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom