Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty The Eternal Game

QEMD-15 Echo

Sirens wail, I might as well be dead.
Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Avolich Erasare Avolich Erasare

Echo listened to Avolich speak his exact words, but putting a dramatic flair on it. Echo was very satisfied with the performance. Echo couldn't have said it better himself.

Congratulations, your pay has increased by 2.58% for that impressive performance.

He sent that to Avolich, and then heard Loreena start begin her reply, she was angered and clearly very emotional right now. Echo listened to her response. Perfect, she was falling right into his trap. As he broadcasted this across the Holonet, soon, all would hear how utterly weak and incompetent this so called "Rebel" really was. The best way to destroy someone is not to turn their enemies even more against them, but to have their allies turn their backs on them, uncaring what happens to them.

Respond to her with: See? You are denying that you had absolutely no part in this. You always try to wiggle your out of of responsibility, and blame it on other people for your own selfish desires. Helping these people? You want to know what we saw? We saw an armed occupation here in this village, and that armed occupation was a bunch of known terrorists and criminals. We saw you forcing the innocents onto ships, at gunpoint, with all of your weaponry, threatening them to leave their homes. You say you stayed behind to give yourself up while your ship own ship left you? What about when it didn't leave, and decided to stay and open fire, firing its weapons down on us? That doesn't sound like surrender, that sounds like you opening hostilities on us! You might have stayed behind, but your ship opening fire on us showed us that you didn't plan to go quietly. I might be a hired goon, but my associate isn't, and he told me all about you.

Perfection. Then, Echo say the woman that he was having a showdown with raise her blaster rifle at him, and asked if he was going to pay for his ride on the ship. "No, I do not wish to pay anything to you. You will pay for shooting me." He told her.

Right before he rushed at her, he sent another message to Avolich.

Now say: Wait, what are you doing? Hey, stop it! Hey, stop what you are doing! Let them go! Release them! Don't do it! Let go of the hostages! Release the hostages now!

After Avolich would say that, Echo would play out and add in the sounds of the civilians pleading for their lives and shouting and begging for their lives and the crying of the little girl, even the sounds from the Rebel soldiers he had encountered. He could have easily splice together a video feed showing this scene, but there was no time, and he was too far away, so for now only audio would have to do. His plan was to make it seem like Loreena and her Rebels were truly the terrorists they were made out to be. Of course, those that knew Loreena personally wouldn't believe it, but they would of course be discredited by the public and no one would listen to them, as they were associated with a known terrorist.

Echo rushed at Arla, taking large strides and quickly closing the gap between them. The remaining Rebels would either be slaughtered by Echo and Avolich, or would be brought to prison with Loreena, to rot forever in prison, or to be executed, one of the two. But Loreena and this woman, Arla, who Loreena was seen with nearly all the time, would be brought in, as Arla most surely knew plenty of stuff about Loreena and the Rebels.

Today was a good day to be on the side of the Eternal Empire.

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun QEMD-15 Echo QEMD-15 Echo

Avolich listened to her words a look of total apathy on his face it to him this was business no emotion truly needed to be applied, though he had to admit he was amused by her and this rebellion. After all it was an ant fighting against the boot. Receiving Echo's message his grin spreads it seems he amused his employer. Continuing to listen to her words he realized the play and couldn't help but be amused the big droid was truly a terrifying mastermind after all why destroy just a persons body when you can take everything from them.

Leaning forward he sneers at her his voice sharp. “See? You are denying that you had absolutely no part in this. You always try to wiggle your out of of responsibility, and blame it on other people for your own selfish desires.” His voice taking on an incredulous tone part for the act and part for the fact he couldn't truly understand her reasoning “Helping these people? You want to know what we saw? We saw an armed occupation here in this village, and that armed occupation was a bunch of known terrorists and criminals. We saw you forcing the innocents onto ships, at gunpoint, with all of your weaponry, threatening them to leave their homes. You say you stayed behind to give yourself up while your ship own ship left you?” taking a dramatic pause he inhales and fills his voice with disgust “What about when it didn't leave, and decided to stay and open fire, firing its weapons down on us? That doesn't sound like surrender, that sounds like you opening hostilities on us! You might have stayed behind, but your ship opening fire on us showed us that you didn't plan to go quietly. I might be a hired goon,” His voice hissing through gritted teeth “but my associate isn't, and he told me all about you.”

Standing to full height Avolich looks at the woman his eyes full of hate. Hate for the unknown, hate for this woman having the gall to try to make an uncaring galaxy a better place through her trivial morals.

Taking a step forward he grins an drops onto one knee his voice taking on a scared inflection though his face conveys none of the emotion “Wait, what are you doing? Hey, stop it! Hey, stop what you are doing! Let them go! Release them! Don't do it! Let go of the hostages! Release the hostages now!“ Tapping his datapad on his belt to stop the recording he stands once again having played long enough.

“So what's your play” He steps forward his eyes holding mirth “You're standing at the edge of capture so tell me what's your plan seeing as you led to the deaths of so many”

"Alright then. You asked for it." Arla opened fire on QEMD-15 Echo QEMD-15 Echo as he rushed at her, again and again, knowing that it was probably futile, but wanting to cause as much damage to the thing as she could. Especially at his Siren head. Specifically at his Siren Head.

As Avolich Erasare Avolich Erasare started to speak, Lori couldn't believe what she was hearing. She took a step forward and stopped, speaking over him and interrupting him as well as she could. "What?! No! That's not true! You opened fire first! We didn't take anyone hostage! You're lying!!"

He dropped to his knee then, and started acting. The words that he spoke and how he said them weren't reflected on his face at all. And that was when she realized what was happening. He was recording it all for Eternal Empire propaganda. He was creating false evidence to use against her.

Time seemed to stand still as he approached, asking her what her plan was. She eyed all of the destruction around them, could hear a firefight happening in the trees. Nearly everyone was dead, the ships all destroyed, yet here Lori stood; alone with Avolich. There was nowhere to run. Running would only delay what was sure to come to pass. All that she could do was hope that Caedyn Arenais got her message and hope that Arla had escaped death or capture.

"...I have no choice..." With care and moving slowly, Lori brought her hands up behind her head and interlocked her fingers, dropping down to her knees. Her mind swam over all of the different horrible places that she'd be taken to and all of the different fates she had in store. But maybe there'd be some way that she could escape enroute. Maybe. Regardless she kept her eyes on Avolich.

Lori was going to get him back for this someday. She wasn't going to allow him to get away with it.

Avolich glanced at the area around him things had gotten too quiet it had his nerves on end. He hoped QEMD-15 Echo QEMD-15 Echo had handled the pilot and the ship his certainly wasn't designed for combat. Focusing on the woman in front of him he felt a confusing combination of empathy for her situation and disdain for her beliefs chuckling at her reasoning “I'm just a cog ya know”. Pulling a pair of handcuffs from his belt he approaches Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun she had long since stopped feeling like prey and became something altogether different, bah he was just getting sentimental from his youth the accursed thing that it was. She reminded him too much of some of the newer mercs that his old boss had employed the optimistic ones that thought the galaxy was theirs for the taking grimacing he shakes himself completely from his thoughts those people would be either forty or so years older or dead by now. His new contact with the EE was far too important to let slip by because of idiotic sentimentality. Hardening his eyes and mind he reaches her, towering over her like a victorious monster he knew that's what he was and why deny it, before stepping around behind her cuffs still in hand.

“Glad we agree on something” As he began to attempt the process placing the cuffs on her he chuckles not stopping his movements “The kicker if you hadn't of ran or just turned yourself in things wouldn't have gone down like this.” his voice full emotion some malice, some respect, a little sadness, and a whole lot of amusement.

A cog. Lori didn't doubt that that was all that Avolich Erasare Avolich Erasare was. The same could be said about herself in the grand scheme of things. The only people that she led were the crew of her ship. When it came to the Rebels, she sometimes had others under her command, but more often than not she completed the objectives that she was given. So she too was just a cog in a much bigger machine.

As Avolich approached behind her, she didn't move. Instead she just stared straight ahead as she looked at all of the destruction and lost lives that both him and QEMD-15 Echo QEMD-15 Echo had caused.

"I don't believe you. Everyone would still be dead by your hand. The Empire doesn't like leaving witnesses that can expose the truth. You acted just as they did on Bakura, slaughtering the young and the old as though they were nothing." She got to her feet after the cuffs were placed on her, turning on her heels to face him, her eyes filled with anger and disappointment. "And that's what seperates the good guys from the bad. Restraint, respect and decency." Lori wanted to add 'of which you have none', but she didn't. Her eyes said it enough. He was a monster, brutal and cruel. It made her wonder how he slept at night.

Listening to Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Avolich shrugs “Believe what you want not my job to be your friend, just to bring you in. They were collateral damage caused by a battlefield order. If you had given up we would have just taken you at least I would've since the order had not been given. I would bet that they were on borrowed time either way” As she stands and speaks he hears her and he sees the hate and the unspoken words “That's the thing kid I accept that I ain't one of the good guys wasn't raised to be and had no plan to be I stay alive to be the monster I had to be even if it meant climbing over the bodies of everyone in my way that's my deal. If I have to endure the crazy and bloodlust that 'that damned Hutt' raised me to have then I'm gonna share it with everyone. The funny thing is forty years ago that was my bosses selling point for me” Giving a wink at her he grabs the cuffs and puts her in front of him “I share death to all cause I'm fair like that. Now Walk” His voice going from happy go lucky to serious in moments.

As they walked from the ruined city Avolich breathed a sigh of relief the smoke really played hell with his lungs. “Want to take a look back so you can remember what fighting the empire gets you?” He grunts as he pauses his hand still on the center chain of the cuffs “Cause as far as I see it you're either with the empire, neutral to us or dead. Now I don't have the slightest clue what's in store for you and really I couldn't possibly care less.” Having given a moment for her he tugs her in front of him again careful to use only enough strength to get her in front of him and moving “Oh and before you get it in your head to run I will break your knees and drag you if you force me to chase after you.” His voice never once raised or threatening just purely matter of fact, as if he'd done this dozens of times which he had, and holding now a sing song tone to it showing the barely restrained crazy that threatened his mind at the slightest provocation. "Now hurry up we have a hike in front of him" Pressing a button on his ship to call it planning to meet it half way.

"This isn't a battlefield! They didn't raise weapons against you! All that they did was try to leave....And you killed them...You...." Lori shook her head, almost trying to rid herself of the emotions that she was starting to be overcome with. The last thing that she wanted to do was cry in front of Avolich Erasare Avolich Erasare .

As he told her to walk, she did so, albeit she didn't make any move to do so quickly. Her mind was just swimming over what she shpuld do next. She was Lori, afterall, and she prided herself on being able to escape anything. So there had to be a way to get out of this.

Lori looked to the remains of the village and transport ships when they paused, listening to his words while he tried to press a point. It didn't really drive home for her though. "The Empire will burn...just like this village. It's only a matter of time. The Emperor and Empress are already missing, gone without a trace...Funny how that can happen under your noses."

Once again she was pushed ahead of him, his warning playing out in her mind. Different ideas and scenarios were thought up. Avolich had to have a ship, so there was the chance that she could steal it. That could work. A plan started to form. Lori focused on the air particles ahead of her and hidden from Avolich's view, she started to move them quickly with the Force until a tiny ball of light formed. With each step she worked on making the ball slowly grow bigger....

QEMD-15 Echo

Avolich Erasare Avolich Erasare Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun

Echo listened as Avolich did exactly what he asked, then turned off the commlink. Perfect, absolute perfection. He broadcasted the message out across the Holonet through to some of the more well-known Holo-News channels. He was sure that plenty of people would hear the message, then next thing Loreena would know her face would be on every Holo-Net broadcast there was.

Then the small woman he was running at opened fire at him as he rushed her. Thankfully his chasis was tough, and could absorb plenty of blaster fire. She was aiming at his head, though, trying to disable him. He absorbed some hits, and dodged others. Another blaster bolt hit his head, and he stopped, holding his head. He gave another roar, lowering his arms and rushed at her again, this time with more speed. He lunged at her, out reaching his hand to pick her up.

Grabbing her, he quickly lifted her off of the ground, pinning her arms to her sides. He lifted her up to his head, bringing her closer so he could examine her. Then, suddenly, he slowly tightened his grip, slowly but surely crushing Arla in his right hand, crushing her down and definitely damaging her.

Then, right before he completely crushed her like a pancake, he stopped. Still holding her in his hand, he walked off towards the direction Avolich and Loreena went off in. Then, they met up with each other, Echo stopping in front of Avolich and Loreena.

"I have captured her accomplice. Mission complete. Has she given you any difficulties?" Echo asked Avolich.

Moving his gaze to Loreena, he said, "Loreena Arenais, wanted for terrorism against the Eternal Empire, you will now be held captive within the Empire and be given a fair trial, and be found guilty. Any questions?" He told her. If she tried to escape, well, all Echo had to do was close his hand and bye-bye Loreena's associate.

That roar was deafening up close. Arla turned off her sound sensors once again, yet the very sound itself shook the ground that she stood on. Her blaster was close to overheating, so she threw it down so that she could grab another one. But that was when QEMD-15 Echo QEMD-15 Echo rushed her and caughter her in his grasp. She struggled to get out of it, even as the grip was tightened. Arla's expression didn't change as she was getting crushed, belaying the fact that she wasn't as human as she appeared to be. But even her robotic strength wasn't a match for the bigger robot now carrying her.

Lori looked over to Echo once she heard his heavy footsteps. At first her attention was on Arla. But then the siren head spoke, all of which was utter nonsense. "Fair trial? How could it be a fair trial when you say that I'll be found guilty? You're a liar and any trial would be a sham!!" Fake trial or not, Lori wasn't liking her chances.

She let her ball of light dissipate. Maybe she could hope for a good lawyer....

Avolich Erasare Avolich Erasare

QEMD-15 Echo

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Avolich Erasare Avolich Erasare

Loreena replied to Echo, seemingly angry at him for what he said. Something about how any trial would be a fake and that Echo was a liar. So... he was a liar then, huh? He could, however, see her point of view, but he definitely wasn't sympathizing with her. He would never sympathize with the enemy, especially a Rebel.

Echo leaned down to Loreena, looking at her. "By fair trial, I mean that you will not be killed on sight. You will be found guilty, yes, but your punishment will be fair, even if you deserve worse." Echo told her.

He stood up straight. Looking back at the burning village, he could still sense lifeforms. There were survivors, some of the villagers had managed to hide and survive the attack. But they were not his concern. They were either lucky enough or skillful enough to survive and escape to this point, and Echo admired their tenacity. He would let them go, and live. Of course, he didn't tell Loreena about this. It was unlikely that the villagers would survive without any ships, supplies, or anywhere to go.

"You rebels are like a plague, sweeping across the galaxy. My main function is to quarantine and eliminate viruses. I will make sure all you Rebels are quarantined and destroyed from the galaxy." He told her.

"So... I am a liar? Fine, I will give you a truthful statement. If you attempt to escape or resist, I will crush your friend here and kill everyone you care about." Echo said. He resumed starting to crush Arla in his hand, slowly putting on more and more pressure. "How many more people are you willing to lose?"

"Do you understand?"

"But I didn't do any of this....All that I did was expose the truth of what happened on Bakura, and tried to help these people to escape Imperial occupation....And you slaughtered them for wanting to maintain their good way of life...." And then QEMD-15 Echo QEMD-15 Echo blamed it all on her. It was enough to make her skin crawl.

"You'll never destroy all of the Rebels....There will be some that can escape you." She just wasn't one of them. At least not in this moment. Both him and Avolich Erasare Avolich Erasare had discovered her weakness and exploited it. It was the same weakness that many good hearted people had and that was of the care for innocent lives.

Arla cried out as she was getting squeezed even more, not in pain but in that she was becoming physically broken.

"STOP!! Leave her!! I understand! Now let her go!!" She held out her hands to show him that she was in cuffs already. What else did he want her to do?? Lori failed to bottle up her emotions, it was never an easy thing for her to do. And neither was shutting up. "I'm not resisting! Can't you see that?!"

Tears fell down her cheeks as she waited to see what would happen to Arla or herself. Escaping now was impossible. But that didn't mean that that couldn't change once she reached her destination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom