Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location The Estate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cylus Jest

Servant of the Inquisition
Name: The Estate

Image Source: Link

Intent: To provide a personal home for Cylus

Classification: Mansion

Affiliation: Cylus Jest

Description:
The Estate is fairly large and appears to be of a sort of gothic design.

Exterior: The Estate hosts a long fence which curls around the home and holds decorative spikes which are surprisingly quite sharp for just being decorative. The gate to The Estate is linked with a motion sensor which gives an alert to the control room of The Estate. On the roof of the Estate there is a singular anti-aircraft gun. There are a pair of shuttle landing pads outside of the fence.

Interior:
The Estate hosts several passages and rooms of various uses. These include Eight guest suites and a master suite. There is also a kitchen and a dining room which hosts a long table. A chandelier lies above the dining room table. There are four rooms used to host a garrison of twenty troopers as a house guard.

The day to day operations of the Estate seemed to be handled by both droids and servants. One key feature of the Estate is a number of hidden passages scattered throughout the building. There tends to be a secret passage nearly every fifteen feet, some leading into the wall, others releasing hatches which send the user down to a personal panic room equipped with one month's supply of food and supplies and a comm-suite.

All of the secret passages are voice locked to Cylus' command, however they can also be opened via specialized security cards such as the ones passed out to the house guard. There appears to be a passage at all of the seats of the Dining Room which apparently lead to the same panic room.

One specific passage links off of the dining room and delves down into a long corridor filled with six prison cells. This passage is not linked to the others as many of the wall passages are. This area is used for the obvious containment and interrogation of prisoners.

History:
After Cylus earned his platoon he began to think to the future. The Estate is the extension of that thought, the one that he requires a more permanent home to host meetings and entertain guests with. So after a long while of gathering up supplies and materials, he has finally begun construction of the Estate in an open area on the planet of Lok.

[member="Cylus Jest"]

Sup,

If you could, I think it would be best if you had one of those images for the main profile of the estate...but that's totally up to you (it helps with visualization). The formatting got kind of wonky in here (some of it has a different margin than the rest). If you could fix that, my ocd will allow me to progress with the sub. Along with that, did you actually have any links for this location or was that link section meant to be empty?

Cylus Jest

Servant of the Inquisition
Dang, I really screwed that thing up.
Not really sure why the sentences were doing that, but I make everything in Notepad and then just copy it over so it may have something to do with that.

The Image Source Link is supposed to take you to a picture of what I envisioned the house to be, if it's not then i'll try to fix it.
Also...I sorta just forgot the Links thing was there, sorry.
[member="Reverance"]

[member="Cylus Jest"]

Alright, looks good. Just a bit of forewarning: I respect people that go major factionless and place their locations in areas that are currently not tied to major factions. However, Lok is precariously placed in that it's a stones throw from two factions. Just keep that in mind for the future.

Approved pending secondary.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom