Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Endless Fight With Ones Self

prismailyaubw_218.png

Netherworld
Field of Blades

Another slash with the left side of his sword as another one would stop moving, taking a few steps before falling before the Sullustan. Even with one arm, with one eye, he kept himself on good fighting shape. The constant cries of agony filled the field of battle as he felt compelled to constantly fight, the entire field littered with blades as some would fall constantly into another section. The Sullustan had no idea how he got there but he kept fighting, kept trying to find a way out. There was another scream, a yell in Huttese from behind as the Sullustan raised the strangely curved sword and cut at the wrist before stabbing it forward into the stomach area and pulling to the side, killing another. Being a Master of Djem So had its perks as most here was so overly confident of attacking first, he could counter very easily before they knew what had happened to them.

However it did not mean they were not successful in some fights...he had more cuts into his mid section, his clothing in tatters now. His legs were cut also and for the first time, his right arm had suffered damage. He had been here for many days and his eyes kept wavering, he was soon going to pass out. Yet he had kept walking, dispatching more and more spirits than before with the same curved weapon that never seemed to dull or become damaged. Stopping after a few steps, he kneeled with both of his legs as he coughed for a moment as his vision became hazy. For the first time...he did not know how to leave a place such as this...and his heart had turned dark once again. Finally, he whispered as he held the amulet on his neck and while trying to think of everyone else.

"Spasa...Pom....help me...please."

His voice would been hoarse, weak without having any substance to eat or drink for a long period of time. There was another cry from behind as he turned onto his back and rolled to the side, cutting the tendon on the spirits ankles as there was a screaming cry before slashing upward onto his spine, severing the connection before finally ending the male humans life with a swift cut to the neck. After that though, he fell to the side, blade still gripped onto his right hand as he starts to wheeze loudly. His spirit was loud...his constitution was proud...but his ability to let it go...did not seem to exist.

Spasa Spasa
Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé

One Amulet of few in number charmed with magick of the ancients called to it's Mistress from afar. From who she can just vaguely manage to discern by her memory of his turbulent presence. But the Mistress Pom Stych Tivé knew she had never granted such an Amulet to this particular man.

"Spasa," she correctly concluded. It is likely her exact opposite in the Force had granted a blessing of her own upon the man. Cunning showers her expression, for where her Amulet is, then Spasa shall be obliged to appear as well, provided she is physically capable to achieve so.

There is no one Pom wants rid of more than the apostasy which resulted out of Ashla's redesigning.

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren shall rightfully be furious with her. By their deep bond he knows what she is thinking for certain the moment her thoughts originate, but he is currently far enough from her position onboard the Imperial Battle Cruiser to put a stop to her plans. Pom is regardless held bound to her stupid promise, even one Spasa herself has vowed, for they are two cut from the same Soul. She very much looks forward to meeting her rival doppelgänger, and end her.

Pom rubbed her charmed Onyx gemstone hung about her neck while she stepped into the Nether Realm bidding the comfort of the Imperial vessel adieu. She concentrated intently upon the individual on the other end of her intended destination. She knew not into what calamity she would Apparate, her Amulet set the path of her travel to the caller without awareness of the finer details. She is perfectly confident that she shall appear before he who summoned her, defeat his opposition, confront Spasa, and return to Kyrel without much incident.

But she would not leave the Nether Realm. Pom Stych Tivé's brow furrowed as she honed in on Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara . Stopping amidst a most confusing visual, a hell which obviously only the departed souls of mankind could muster up to torment their enemies.

Darkness prevailed as her Fanged God would fortify her resolve especially here. Pom materialized and immediately opened her mouth amidst the mayhem, from which her Legion of Demons burst forth, seen as long trails of whipping black smoke. They commanded the entities and the departed alike, rendering the orders of the Fanged God of the Nether World to dare not touch those who belong to him.

"Say you belong to my Master, and you too shall survive this place without negative consequence…"

…at least he wouldn't suffer that pesky negative consequence called death.

The Sullustan kept kneeled as he saw the portal open from afar, the darkness seeming to swarm around the area. Spirits would slowly be driven and his willpower slowly returned to full force. Problem was that he heard the voice, something about accepting a new Master. The Sullustan looked up as his mind played tricks on him as he looked up towards a Twi'Lek before him. The Sullustans breath would stop for a moment, his eyes slightly wide as he looked upon what he could only describe was once the person who manipulated his heart.

"You said you would never be controlled again...Nika."

Very slowly, the Sullustan stood up as he felt the Darkness around him but he never knew much of witch magick. He was unknown to the whole ordeal and was mainly just confused by it all. Slowly the visual would be distorted as he could see it was Pom but it still clouded his judgement as he weakly held his weapon on the right hand. Blades had surrounded them yet he did not even attempt to move.

"Pom...I already have enough negative consequences to last several lifetimes. Dying here again...will be worse than the first time."

The Nightsister knew it a grand lie which all tell themselves, that they are not in fact controlled, but rather they are indeed. After what transpired between the gods, their warring over possession of her Soul, resulting in the creation of Spasa, Pom realized her life is only a pawn to serve and satisfy the Will of the gods, or what others identify as this Force. Like most, she refused to acknowledge it for the mere sake of her sanity.

Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara called her Nika and a wild look flashed within her eyes, upon her otherwise placid expression. The Sorceress whispered her demand that her demons acquire the soul of this Nika for a humble display.

"You somehow managed to get caught up in here, and apparently took way too long to even remember to call for backup. Really! You would make a pathetic excuse for a Nightbrother indeed. The god of the underworld would only use you like his queen; unless you like that sort of thing," the witch taunted. "He certainly does."

Her eyes trailed to the glimmer of metal upon his garment. "Give me my Amulet," she demanded. "Why would Spasa waste it on you?" she asked with penetrating stare."What did you do for her? Or was it simply for nothing?" He had always ogled Pom from the moment she first saw him. The idea of kindness rendered without regard to worthiness or exchange for duty repulsed the woman. She felt it just like something her lightsided self would do.

Pom did not like having been summoned, nor being precisely here for any longer than she is obligated to assist. The return of her Amulet would permit her immediate release.

Last edited:
"Hehe...you know ladies fought over me at one point? Only showed up to the village once and was basically like candy...but then again, maybe I would be an attack dog but I am no ones no longer."

There was an odd grin as he knew this was not going so well anymore. His mind was trying to settle in but his rage was still there in full force. The Sullustan still had no let go of his ship being destroyed, much less of his humiliating defeat to the hands of the Bryn'adul. He would hear what she was asking, why she could not understand what had kept going on as he tried to respond, it was hard to explain.

"I did nothing...she kept helping for no real reason. The amulet...is Spasas, the amul-"

Then he stopped speaking as his eyes got wide. The feeling in the Force...he could tell it as if it was over eight hundred years ago. The Demons had brought forth the soul indeed of a lady of purple, a female Twi'lek spirit as for some reason, her power was possibly as an equal. Perhaps Pom would feel why for she oozed the same thing of a Nightsister, the closeness to the Underworld. Jegy was at a loss for words, his eyes only trailing her as the place seemed to be still, the sands even refusing to move. The words spoken out of the lady was low, seductive and seemed to carry weight all at once.

"Jegy, it has been a long time."
"Y-you did not pass on."
"Of course not...I said I would become all powerful. Here I am, awaiting a warrior and what they speak then the one I treasure the most."

The landscape seemed to shift wildly, almost becoming a swampy like environment as the spirit of the Twi'Lek touched onto the Sullustans face.

"I have learned much...and you always had the power of Gods. I awaited so long for you...come on now, stand up for me."

The Sullustan then stood up as the landscape shifted again, it almost looked like a large training room as the Sullustan wore some form of long elegant robes, as did the Twi'lek. While she looked elegant, the Sullustan looked haggard, no sleeves and to be honest, possibly a bit more muscular than he was right now. His arm was even there as the Sullustan could feel it as his own blue aura shown, exposing his darkest secret as she brushed under his chin.

"Join me Shaman...let us rule together. Bring me to the world and I shall give what you always wanted."

However the scenery at that point was shifting much faster. Adventures on Yavin, Dathomir, and even Endor. It was showing the best of moments while also showing the horrors Jegy did. Slaughtering many people, the magnitude of his abilities against armies and even destroying buildings with a single movement. All the while the Twi'Lek watching with a gleeful smile. However as she kept stroking his chin, the memories turned more violent. The training sessions, the clashes they had later in life as they were like rivals as their views became more and more different.

"Don't worry about the past dear...it is all up here...let us be together, back in power to rul-"

Then the spirit would gasp out as the Sullustan as she slowly hunched over towards Jegy whom was shaking. The images portrayed in memory showed the most damning...the day she cheated on him. The memory played out so much different then here who merely saw it, another person in hand as he ran straight into them and became depressed, not believing it would happen to himself but here, it played out what the other side of his mind wanted...to kill. The curved sword would have stabbed through into the spirit, effectively disrupting and killing her spirit off as she looked up at him with hatred, trying to speak as the Sullustan spoke to her with a pained voice.

"I wish I could believe you."
"You're...just...weak."

Then she faded away, the Sullustan dropping the curved blade as the Field of Blades took yet another soul. The Sullustans emotions were bared as he watched her fade as he wanted to scream, he wanted to cry, he wanted to be the most angry person there could be...but he could not. Just like when he saw when she cheated on him, he could not summon it...it hurt to much. Slowly, he would reach into his inner coat pocket as he pulled out a necklace made of pure durasteel, a long plated necklace that was extremely durable as he held it in his own hand before rather slowly, letting it drop into the sand as the scenery went back to normal. They were back in the Field of Blades as he could not move...he could not even speak, he was just...gone. The necklace would slowly evaporate as it reeked of the Dark Side with the Sullustan finally understanding something.

"There is No Emotion, There is Serenity. You knew it all along Jegy...you were just afraid it was true."
The sand would slowly brush on by as he slowly looked up at Pom who had witnessed it all as he had almost no words for her. Back to being one armed, having one eye but having that distinctive blue glow as it became a bit more prominent...as if his spirit was starting to finally have the ability to move on.

"Perhaps I can now answer...I cared deeply for her. I saw something perhaps...that I regretted not trying to help divert long ago. I been blinded by so many people for so long. Perhaps in the end...I just did not want her to feel hurt as I did or live like this for an eternity. I am rambling I know...but how else can I describe this? You want this amulet...then try and take it from me."

There was a bit of determination in his voice, like a new found strength as he made sure to put it under his tattered old robes as he stared her down, even if his body was more frail, he was still...fading.

Pom watched Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara stroll through his misfortunate past, a subtle smirk spread upon her lips, pleased at how he seemed affected by her little game.

She hated that his objective aided him to stand. Most men should kneel! Forget that the Fanged God would demand it. The Nightsister is here now!

At the end of his meeting with the dead, the ichthyic sentient being challenged her, to which she immediately responded. Pom stretched out her hand and reached out towards him in the Force to draw her Amulet into her grasp. It would not be acquired in this manner. She concentrated harder to melt the blasted thing down as it hung under his tunic. Incredible heat did she generate. Still she had no effect on her own Amulet! The Witch scoffed at her failed attempt. Scorn haunted her beauty.

She knows exactly why this happened. The bond was forged in powerful ancient magick, and the receiver would have to hand over his prize willingly, cancelling the bond on his own accord.

She raised her hand to release the blades as they were when she first arrived, but they would not strike him. Her eyes flashed, challenging the forces that be.

'My god is stronger than this!' she knows! But Ashla always somehow managed to toy with her!

"COME TO ME, SPASA!" the witch shrieked, for her counterpart had been caught up inside the Nether Realm since her entrapment during the Galactic Alliance's confrontation with the Leviathan at Abaddon's Gate. For Spasa, there is no progression of Time where she exists, only now, for Time has caught her up in a short loop.

"There it is Seo Linn!" Spasa's voice echoed as she felt the continuous tug of the powerful Dark Beast draw her back to it. "I see a doorway out of here. We will escape here soon!"

Pom withdrew her gaze from Jegy and arched her neck to look around herself, but she only heard the echo of the words Spasa uttered. She could not yet make out the other witch's location quite yet.

The Sullustan could feel something burning as he screamed out loudly, pulling on the chain as he felt the amulet get hot, scalding part of his chest with a very deep burn mark. Taking it off rather quickly by the chain, he would shove it into his pocket so it would stop burning him yet it also somehow woke him up and gave him a bit more adrenaline to work with. The blades would then raise up, something he could not do even with all his power with the amount of blades present. Taking out from his right glove the stone knife, he would hold it up as he focused with it, allowing the Force to strengthen it as he held it up, preparing to defend himself.

He then heard her, calling out for Spasa. Sounded like on the other side there was a friend as he merely stood there and focused, keeping quiet as he formulated a plan to possibly distract Pom. Speaking out loud, he would use his more condescending voice as it was more of his know it all voice and a jerk voice.

"You know, for a Nightsister, I never seen someone fail so often at using the Force to get a simple amulet. What god had decided to turn and show their ass to you?"

The Fanged God tests one's loyalty often, especially those who have decided to leave Dathomir. This god takes joy in inflicting pain to control his underlings.

But he hates those who reject him even more!

"Defiance!" Pom hissed.

The spirits of the damned in this horrid place encircled the two inhabitants of the physical realm. Pom raged at Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara 's insult. She scoffed before she began to incant another Spell. The spirits aligned to her Darkness, fortified her resolve. Her words, they echoed with focus.

Green glowing smoke emitted forth, out of her palms. She sought to control the humanoid entity who stood so bold before her. The power of the ruler of this realm spread and trailed all around them to envelop their location. The spirits became caught up in her spell, bewitched, their eyes aglow with the bright green force of the Spirit of Ichor, the power of the Fanged God of Dathomir.

"Return to me, my Amulet," the witch ordered. That which is dead within the immediate circle would comply to the Sorceress and Necromancer.

The surrounding spirits discorporated, along with those still in possession of their mangled bodies, approached the wayward Jedi and would attempt to subdue him. Their intent is to firmly grasp hold of his only arm. Make him draw the Holy Amulet from his pocket into his hand and then force his hand to present the sacred token back to its owner.

The Fanged God would not tolerate his Amulet remain bestowed upon one who would mock him!

"A Nightsister is no one's object of ridicule," she hissed. Except maybe that of her god's, also probably whatever terrible trick someone else's god wants to play on her. But nobody will ever hear her recant that statement! Except maybe other Nightsisters to whom she is close with, nobody else!

Pom wanted this fool's errand over with already, but the idea of meeting Spasa on Darkness' own terms does seem to revive her interest. Pom holds out for the real show which she anticipates shall begin shortly.

"You know your sexy when you are angry?"

He got that one from am holo-movie...Nolan Nond. However he probably should have stopped as now creatures from the depths were forming up and lumbering towards him. Stepping back, he would start using Force Push on each one as they almost became rag dolls. People this size was trivial...however something kept inching into his skin. He felt something trying to control him...what was going on? His aura changed to darkness as his eyes would start to give the green glow as it showed he himself was tainted with such darkness. While things were still trying to pry his arm, he still fought...but he got weaker. And weaker...and weaker.

Then...he stopped as his eyes were pure green as he looked...controlled. His will while strong, his soul was not. Very slowly, the creatures could force him to remove the amulet as it was presented now in his own open hand with the shine of the darkness of his tattoo, almost pulsing as it kept attempting to absorb all the dark power that was around it. It was almost acting as if some form of buffer barrier...like a limitation to the Sullustans power. The amulet burned in his palm still from the heat but he had now presented it, completely under her control.

'Peculiar indeed.' Pom observed Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara move just like one of her departed slaves. She wondered if it were a trick to draw her closer to him, then strike. But she did predict the possibility and prepared to counter. The ritual of passing on the token back into her possession must be completed in a particular manner to be held valid in the nullification of her solemn word. She has absolutely no interest in protecting this creature with her Amulet in the future. It was pathetic he knew nothing about where he found himself trapped. If he were aligned to the Darkness, he would be able to free himself.

Mistress Pom Stych Tivé stood while Jegy neared, reaching out with the Amulet in hand, assisted by her new best friends who would assure he complete the task, supporting their Mistress by any and all physical means.

She watched with eager intense focus as the Amulet swayed on its chain while it was brought near. It's emblem glittered as the medallion spun around and around. She saw only minimal opposition to her Will within Jegy's eyes. 'Spasa's friend.' A strange pang of pity struck her.

'Pity?!' Such an instinctual emotion sparked immediate revulsion within her being. Pom felt herself unprepared for the intense sensations the nearness of this Amulet immediately stirred. She gasped, unable to pause the momentum of the transfer quickly enough. The Amulet was set down into the flesh of her awaiting palm and its supporting chain quickly dropped into her grasp. Her senses became instantaneously aware of its unique magickal properties.

This Amulet is not in fact her creation, but was wholly developed by Spasa within the Ashla. Pom cringed and placed a hand upon her unborn child in hopes to shield him, as he stirred upon the touch of this overreaching goddess. Her thought's drifted to Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren , his father. How would he feel about his son, should their boy harbor innate tendencies towards the Ashla, all because of her doing this moment?

She could not now simply throw the Amulet aside now. It belongs to her genetic twin, and that also makes it likewise her own property. She must give it away again to be free of it's magical effects. The fate of their child relies on her quick decisiveness!

Pom hid her face, her expression one of sheer torture. She held the amulet out as far as she could reach. In her new directive, the necromancer halted the movements of those undead she enchanted.

She would step back out and leave this place, if only she could bring her legs to move! She stood frozen in place as much as those she commanded. She thought of Spasa as the only one who could bring about conclusion to her suffering, and balance to the Soul of her unborn baby.

"Come, damn you! Directly!" Pom cried out to Spasa. The White Witch charged to heed the call from anyone bidding her presence, displaying her Amulet.

The Sullustan would never know what was going on...everything before him was scripted to be like this. He felt his physical body leave the realm as he had enough will power to separate himself, even for a brief period of time. He was on another world...some other world.

----------------------------------------

There was a gasping breath as someone looked from afar over at the Sullustan whom looked pale, almost completely consumed now by the Dark Side of the Force. They were in a forest of some kind, something that was not easy to understand. A human male, barely over adult hood stood before him as there was words but he could not hear them. There was yell that came from the Sullustan as he brandished somehow one of the blades of the Nether, charging forth to strike to the male. The male would erupt a lightsaber of dark sun like yellow and attack back, each one skilled in dueling. Each strike would give a set of sparks. The Sullustans strikes were of a mad man, unrefined. The Humans strikes were refined, controlled.

After a full minute of strikes, the Sullustan made a fatal error as the human male would twist his lightsaber around and strike at the elbow, making the Sullustan no longer have a lower part of his arm and now, no hands. There was a loud screeching yell as the Human would then push forward and impale the Sullustan before him through the chest, the Sullustans eyes going wide as he coughed for a brief moment and finally realized...he was now dying.

----------------------------------------

The Sullustan in the Nether would give the same wide eyed expression as his spirit would slowly start to fade. The control of his spirit was fading...the dark side of the force was leaving the Sullustan. The tattoo that resonated so clearly on his arm...was vanishing. It was a controlling agent and with it, the Sullustans source of not only immortality, but how much power he can wield. Very slowly, the Sullustan would kneel over and soon, his body would start to vanish into view, becoming very quiet and surreal.

Jegy Sesara, was dead. But...by whom?

Renair Naki

R
The Human male before him would keep the lightfoil pressed forward, the yellow blade having impaled at not only the Sullustans lung area, but also his liver. He had finally done it, he had killed another Force Sensitive! He could brag, he could do all sorts, he could finally be a Sit-then he felt the upper portion of the Sullustans arm around his head. What was he doing? There was a mutter from the Sullustan as he felt something overwhelm his body, a feeling of not only power but...healing.

"Thank you...my dear child."
"You should be dead!"
"I will be soon...but not without healing you."

The Sullustan knew it be futile to keep himself alive any longer, he can feel himself slowly age forward and more, he can feel his life force leaving...what does it really mean when losing a few minutes to change a mans life forever. He could feel the Dark Side, reaching into this human from every corner of his heart. He had suffered...perhaps as much as he had suffered. The Human looked confused at such an act of kindness, nothing made sense to him yet he felt better than perhaps he ever have in his entire life. His stomach was no longer upset and he felt...in excellent health.

"Y-you cannot trick me."
"I'm not....for I forgive you."

Slowly the Human tried to pull away but the Sullustan kept him close, finishing up his healing as his eyes started to fade from its green dull color...into almost a grayish white. He was near the end now, his skin would attempt to sag as the Human would look upwards to see that. He was also in a great amount of pain but like all of his life, he had ignored it. The boy would speak out, almost in anger.

"Why forgive someone who kills you! Why forgive-"
"I...I am now a Jedi...and Jedi....forgive those, who could hurt them. Who have done....bad things. Why make you suffer at all...when we both have suffered long enough. I am a-"

Before he could finish his sentence, his strength finally failed him and the light that could be seen in his eyes, were gone. The Sullustan grip would slide off the Human males body. Very slowly, the Human male would back up and deactivate his light foil as the Sullustan would fall to the side, finally having been given a death. The Human male would then kneel and look over the Sullustan...processing his words as he did not know...how to proceed.

It felt like only seconds had passed since the White Witch caught Seo Linn Seo Linn and rescued her from Abaddon's Gate. But rescue is not exactly what she would call it, had she been cognitively aware that the previously unclassified beast of the Nether A Aeris , had toyed with them for months. Regardless, it honestly felt like mere seconds to the Witch. Spasa suffered dearly for the length of her presence therein.

The master of his domain for one sinister reason or another permitted his amusement to continue on, and end at the same time. They appeared caught in a continuous loop of searching for an exit to this placer and finding it at the same moment. Whether he would need to either lost interest altogether, or die to release them, she would never know, for she has no inkling that the Time loop even exists.

Spasa only felt that she ran for a minute and then slipped through a window to another state of existence within Hell, her own Amulet had guided her to Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara as he had called.

When she fell through, had anyone caught the look off her they would have seen proof that one's will can outlast the capability of her battered body. Bones had been broken, her flesh torn and bruised. She had been mangled, but still she held onto Seo and they appeared to escape together, gripping one another's hands. But as Spasa landed, her body no longer displayed any proof of her suffering.

She took one look at Jegy and Pom facing off one another, and Spasa darted in between the two. Immediately she identified Pom's condition and clutched her Amulet into her own hands. She held it out before herself and Jegy, as Seo stood with them. Her Amulet and the three together cast a Light in this place such as it never knew before.

"Non of us belong here. This place cannot keep us forever. We will disrupt its perfect darkness, and it will expel us if we hold onto our hope and inner peace." She looked at Pom, and felt a sadness for what had transpired before. How Ashla had torn all goodness from her, and left her Darkness for the Fanged God to rule.

Such a sentence was indeed cruel of the Ashla; yes?

Spasa remembered the turmoil and confusion of being a co-existing singularity with Light and Dark (Spasa and Pom) caught in a tug of war between the gods. She wondered if there would be any sense of internal healing for Pom, any sense of redemption, if she shall ever experience the peace of balance again. Who knows?

The Darkness in this chamber felt like an icy cold to her skin, and the light generated from the three, herself, Jegy and Seo is a welcome warmth. Spasa felt Pom not to be their enemy here, and she turned her back on her evil twin to look upon her two friends.

"Oh, Jegy! What is suffered unto you?" she lamented, throwing her arms around her friend to support his weight and feed him healing essence. She would pass him a tincture from her potions. "If this place has done this to you, when we leave it you should bounce back!" She knows this to be true!

But it is only then, with one's existence within a different chamber of Hell, the scenario of torture only alters what shall be inflicted…

Spasa stood holding Jegy tightly. Her grip loosened while she tilted her head to peer down at her torso. She set a fingertip delicately upon the tip of the blade which had been pierced through her backside. The Light of her Soul reached out beyond the physical boundary of her body, to began to pour into Jegy and Seo, and to Pom Stych Tivé who rendered a stone cold expression as she held firmly onto the hilt.

Spasa gripped hold of Pom's wrist and clenched her as tightly as she could while raising her other hand to thrust out pure Light of the Force directly into Pom's heart. The Nightsister was brought to suddenly cry out in what can only be perceived by her kind as utter anguish. She would not Apparate away to avoid the onslaught. She wanted to reject the horrible sensation, but could not fight it off as vehemently as she would have had she not been with child. She would not risk harming her baby boy in that manner.

Still tightly gripping the hilt of the sword she had plunged deep into Spasa's abdomen, Pom watched the light begin to vanquish from her twin's eyes. Spasa's body soon paled, but she did not relent in her distribution of pushing Force Light into Pom.

Pom gasped for breath as the affects of the barrage of Force Light condemned her of her sins. Her unborn child however seemed at peace finally. She would not have known he was dismayed before, had she not felt him now settled. She wondered what that could mean. She felt his life a great force amidst her own, and yet now of all times, while she is miserable suffering a sense of destruction he seems contented?

She stood quaking in her own skin, her mouth agape, and having no clue what she can do to avoid the affects of this event, but to step out of the Nether again. Nothing is holding her here now that the Amulet is out of anyone's possession. How can she raise any power now, while the Darkness of the Force as she knows to wield it cannot possibly be raised by her hands, because she is effected so intensely by the Light of Ashla?

Pom could not escape what followed, nor did she have time to contemplate how she would if she could, for she was most afraid to upset the constitution of her unborn child. Spasa slumped to the ground, and the sword pulled back out, cutting through her flesh and bone. The White Witch's Soul, the brightest of all Light, rose up from her body laid at Pom's feet and entered with a swiftness into Pom.

Pom discovered her essence instantaneously whole once again. She froze, letting the sword slip from her grasp to the ground. She began to tremble, as so many feelings which were the sole experience of Spasa flooded Pom's heart and her head. She felt remorse for how she treated Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara just now, like an it, dehumanized. If he understood anything about her at all, it wouldn't be difficult to read her emotion.

The love for her own baby flourished beyond all previous comprehension, and she felt him stir within her and marveled at his incredible awareness!

' Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren !' Pom saw him where he stood through their sacred cosmic connection. He is so very powerful in the Force, commanding respect wherever he goes. She always tried to give it to him, even at the expense of her own desires, for the sake of his coming child. That very moment she found herself standing next to him, so close that he sensed her presence and looked up to peer back at her. So much had they both built together. Words unspoken could not be silenced from existing within one another's eyes. "I-I love you," she declared most honestly. She is proud of him for every choice he felt the need to make. She also saw something she never realized before, the very touch of Ashla fortifying him, and peace in his decision.

Seeing him comfortable in his position, accepting of Fate, she realized some forces in life are far greater than desire. Maybe one is truly insufficient in possessing any ability for choosing which gods they serve afterall. She contemplated what that fact might mean.

But in all that developed, she had unwittingly dropped her control over the forces which rule this strange manmade hell...

It had been in some manner, a time of passing around him. Everything was quiet...he had not quite died apparently, something was holding him back from it. Was it his sturdiness? He felt liquid go down his throat as he coughed for a moment, his eyes almost seeing two as he looked up as Spasa in a very weak state. Before he could say anything else, he saw the knife pierce through her back and into her chest, he wanted to push her, grip her...but he had no hands, no parts of his arm save for his upper right one. The Light...it was so bright. What was happening to him? He could not feel, he could not scream...yet...he felt powerful. The Sullustans eyes would slowly close as he gasped out, the Force oozing from his very soul, the Light touching him and then...it happened.

----------------------------------------------------

A lone figure carried the Sullustans physical body past the realm, his failed attempt to separate yet it cost him his life yet...he could feel his other half now alive. The figure would be from afar where the Sullustans spirit now was, gasping to cling in life. The figure looked cloaked, hood up and refused to show any form of skin and had the markings of Ashla. She would then mutter, looking at what happened from afar.

"You always knew how to pick good friends."
"I know."

She squealed for a moment and actually dropped Jegy to the ground which resulted in a very loud groan upon the thud. She backed up as she kept staring at the ground at his physical body...he was supposed to be dead! Then the Sullustan would groan again as he tried to turn over, his body phasing in and out for a brief moment, as if trying to reconnect.

"Y-you're still...still..."
"Is that a surprise?"

He would slowly lean up as he looked over at the group from afar...a person he did not know was there but he saw Pom and Spasa...he could feel what was happening, he could also feel the power he was gaining. He tried to get up though he felt a hand holding his shoulder down.

"There is nothing you can do."
"There is always something I can do."

Jegy would slowly stand up and start moving towards his other self as the wind blew for a moment. If the two rejoined...then he be possibly the most powerful Force user that would be alive. Then he felt something, he turned back at the robed priest of Ashla. Something drew him to her yet...he could not place it as he spoke his thoughts.

"Will I still be alive for long?"
"You will live a normal life...and however long you decide to prolong it now."

There was a small silence as he kept looking at the robed figure, trying to peer beyond the black veil of the hood as he spoke his mind once more.

"If I am all powerful...does that mean I can sway anything?"
"Yes...you could have anything you want, even be Emperor."
"Then I know...what I want."

-------------------------------------------------------

The Sullustan would be rejoined by his psychical half and spiritual half as he gasped awake, coughing really hard before focusing on the Force as an incredible aura could be felt around them, one of light. The Light...it kept spreading across this hellish landscape, the feeling of wounds being healed, scars even being removed as the Sullustan slowly healed himself...then at Pom, the other lady, then Spasa. He could feel the emotions around him, he could feel all the souls around him at once...he was now all powerful yet at the same time, he felt no need for all the power to be used. It felt like a drop in a bucket. Slowly he would stand up, the thistile of healing potion was doing its work also as he looked at Spasa and with no hands, looked her dead in the eyes as his aura was not just large...but massive.

"We...all...make mistakes. Regrets...let the emotions flow...let the Light...flow."

His words were confusing but perhaps it was because he kept mentally making a shield from all the spirits now that they were no longer controlled, the blades almost making a fortress around them, to prevent those from coming in...the Sullustan had indeed gained all the power but now...what will he do with it?

Spasa Spasa

The reach of Ashla's presence into such a confusing and chaotic place wholly became apparent to Pom Stych Tivé. She trembled before something which for the longest time she hadn't understood, feeling completely undone in the affects of the touch of the Ashla in her purest form. "I finally understand it, P Placeholder 0128 ," she whispered. Soon, she may no longer be free to trek across this terrible realm. She felt Spasa as one with her being again, reaching out beyond the mental borders of this confining box, just as Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara seemed to know how to do on his own.

The Light that made Spasa exist had originally been torn from the Nightsister. Pom considered the privileged woman her Doppelgänger. But the two were more a mirror image of the same person, extreme opposites.

The light which existed named Spasa, meaning Salvation, drew back into oneness with Pom Stych Tivé. Tears clouded the Nightsister's stoicism. Awareness of Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren 's current desperate situation flooded her awareness. Her lover pit himself against terrible forces for the sake of his unborn son. She could not walk alongside him, and it killed her inside. Should the hardship she feared stand upon her horizon, she knew she need not face life alone. She has Seo, and Jegy, the Alliance, and Imperials.

This second metamorphosis regarding the existence of Pom Stych Tivé would transpire once and for all, the same redemption she fought off for the longest time. It would not become undone. She accepted unity and balance in the Force. It would not demand she snuff out her natural tendencies or make her bow to any one side, nor be in opposition of her own Will. She could not attain the state before, because she feared unworthiness, and knew not exactly the depths that this sacred Light could breach. By co-existing as she had alongside Spasa, while each was forced to live under opposing alignment, Pom was taught the innate ability to understand such things. She only began to realize her absolute ineptitude over any true control of this now.

She cast her eyes directly above this prison state of below which exists, and felt raining down a state of peace and an unexpected sense of oneness with the Jedi who passed before. Always before she felt alienated from this life altering fulfilling touch, where it tried so very hard to make itself known. Spasa existed not fighting such lessons; and Pom now received all her knowledge as a personal gift. Memories came to mind to her now as if she herself lived first hand Spasa's experiences. She felt part of a greater consciousness. "What a profound lesson, from the most unlikely place. Don't you think, Jegy?" she asked.

The collective voices of the Jedi gone before called out to their Brother and Sisters of today. They offered an exit from this terrible place, which certainly held no magick strong enough to imprison children of Ashla for long.

Pom saw what was offered her and she gripped the hand of the Divine Beings. She linked arms with Seo and held out her hand to Jegy…

Last edited:
Seconds to him felt like years. He watched as all forms of things came to be, he saw the universe for what it was...it was like being dead again but with all the power in the universe at his finger tips. The collective voices of the Jedi, of Ashla called out to him as he heard what Pom had said, offering her hand as he looked down at his own arms. If he indeed was all now powerful...he merely focused and his own limbs became restored, his own personal sight restored, his aging reduced to what he was in his prime, his many scars going into nothing. Turning his hands gently to observe himself, he spoke out.

"Indeed they are...but...why?"

The collective felt as if staring at him, as if wondering what he had planned from there on out. Looking outwards to the plains, he saw the priest of Ashla standing far in the distance. If I can do anything. He then made a motion with his hand as the spirit of the priest was before him, body language being shocked as he slowly took her hand. The other would almost resist until the Sullustan spoke one word quietly, his eyes now a lively green and spoke with conviction.

"Sun."
"Puzzle."

The two would lock eyes as they knew each other and then slowly, it could be felt. The Force Bond the two share between each other, that transcended hundreds of years. Locking hands at long last, he would gently pull her as Suns face was never revealed yet, he looked at Spasa and gently gripped her hand, speaking again very quietly.

"Lead the way Spasa. I want her to see what other worlds exist then sand."

Pom left this place with Seo and Jegy, harboring a strange new respect for all sentients.

She felt contentment that her child is be safe and shall know peace from this point forward. She promises to teach him balance in all things worthy.

Pom smiled as Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara seemed to be able to identify his savior. She hopes that whatever he takes away from here today, he will not be quick to forget. She promised herself that she would remind him if necessary. And deep inside she harbored hoped for the same regard.

She would soon return to her Corvette to await the return of Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren , content that he knows how to find her anywhere. She would meditate on him every waking moment, and hold him on the Astral Plane while her body sleeps, fortify him with life force in any way that she is able. Their son shall know him.

* * *​

Spasa the singularity continued to run with Seo Linn Seo Linn at Abaddon's Gate…

She called out to her friend, "There it is Seo!" Spasa's voice echoed with positivity, when in reality the continuous tug of the powerful Dark Beast drew her back to itself. "I see a doorway out of here. We will escape here soon!"

Yet there Time is as a mere unfathomable corrupted concept.

He had walked through the portal back to the mortal realm, the Sullustan himself being in perfect health while the one beside him would gasp lightly, being out into the mortal realm once more to see such greenery before them. He did not know where Pom was...or maybe he was blind but he focused on Sun for now as the tree before them was large, huge...and on the same planet, he started this long adventure with Cedric, at Tython. More so...he was back in front of the temple where he made his first walk of portals through the Force. It was in disrepair he last saw it but now...it was in great shape, as if Ashla herself built it back brick by brick. It shone as if new stone.

"Wow...there is...water, the bricks, the-"
"I know, I never get tired of seeing things like that."

There was a small smile from the Sullustan yet he could tell behind that hood, she was saddened. One was alive, one was dead. The Sullustan begged for death, the other waited for him for hundreds of years. After her death, Sun had to witness his rampages and how much sorrow he filled in his life while she always kept an everlasting eye on him. Very slowly, the Sullustan gripped onto the sides of the hood, even if they were just in spirit as he pulled it down as his voice trembled for a moment, speaking his mind.

"You...are as beautiful as the day I first saw your face."

He had spoken at length for many years of his Tusken Fiancee, calling her the most beautiful woman in his life. What he never mentioned...why he never went to Sullust was finally answered. She would look up as she was also a Sullustan, her blue eyes shining across towards Jegys bright green eyes. The reason why he never went to Sullust...was because it hurt to see anyone that looked like her, she was special to him. The marriage was arranged of course due to both being adopted...it was just coincidence and perhaps through the Force how all of this occurred. Jegy would grip both sides of her face, the aura in the Force was extremely strong as he made a decision, speaking out loud.

"Eight hundred years I waited...and I now cannot wait any longer to be with you."
"But there is barriers, physical and spiritual, you must first become deat-"

Then it just...happened. Jegy pulled her close and finally sealed what the marriage ceremony missed, what he always regretted when she died before him. He finally kissed her as Sun would feel it, not sure how she did but she returned it. All the while, the aura in the Force grew stronger and very slowly, the body of Sun would start to materialize before their very eyes. Her skin would return, her complexion, every single thing down to her nails were restored. Jegy had given her life, the feeling in the Force grew ever stronger as the temples waters would spring forth life from its lily pads. Finally breaking the kiss, he pulled back as the aura in the Force around the Sullustan...vanished. Sun would speak, realizing what he just done.

"Y-you gave up...your power."
"And I would do it a thousand times over to have you with me again. No amount of power...ever equals how much I missed you."

Jegy would tear up as Sun would merely smile, pulling him a bit close to hold into a hug. The most powerful of the Shamans, having all the power in the universe...gave it up to have a normal life with Sun. The Force still existed with Jegy, but it was neither powerful as he was before, it felt like it should, a candle. He was no longer the one to call upon the storms, he was no longer the one to see the future, to move structures...he was just, a man. The Force Bond between the two were powerful and it could be felt when people got close to them. Slowly, she would speak as Sun rubbed his back.

"It is time to give up the blade...the temple awaits for us."
"Why though?"
"We are to spread Ashlas word...why else would she have picked us?"

Jegy would only give a brief smile as he pulled away, his hands slowly going down to hers as he held them so gently, so carefully. Looking towards the temple, he realized his new life awaits. There was no more sorrow, no more hatred....no more battles, no more wars....no more hunters, no more lords. It was just him and her. The Temple beckoned to them and it was now time, to spread peace...and to be happy. Walking with her into the temple, there was only one last sentence he could utter.

"To the next great adventure."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom