Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The End of a Long Sleep

Acaelzia

A
Tags: Darth Megarea

Nothing but black. That was what Acaelzia has seen behind closed eyelids for over four thousand years now. She couldn’t move a muscle. She slept for years at a time. Cursing Zimlul for a thousand lifetimes wasted on this hellish planet.

Over the years there have been curiosities that kept her mind from going completely mad. Besides the constant pulsing of dark side energy that seemed to live in the crust of this hellish planet there had been visitors, both dark and light. Acaelzia even thought that she was going to be found about a millenia ago, but the Sith that appeared would not answer her call. Then she feared she was going to be destroyed by a beacon of light, but that visitor left. Taking with him the pulsing energy that had fueled Acaelzia for so long.

With the darkness gone a long deep sleep had taken the Sith warrior. Now after so very long a new sensation of darkness arrived and stirred the sleeping Acaelzia once more. She could not tell what the presence’s true purpose was on Ziggola, but she was determined to end her imprisonment.

Acaelzia was not able to move a muscle in her body, but her mind was slowly moving back into full swing. “I am here. Come find me. Free me and you will have the support of my blades.”

Darth Megarea

D

Zigoola was a world Megarea had long held interest in. Not a primary Sith world, it was of background importance to the wider cause and history of the Sith as a culture. No great Sith nation or power had ever held great sway on the world, but the Order of the Sith Lords founded by Darth Bane had used the world as a repository for artifacts and useful knowledge. The vault had eventually been found and destroyed by a Jedi and his accomplice, but their crimes had long since become irrelevant. She doubted anything of note truly remained at that point, but as the High Sith Empire had begun establishing itself in the region, she felt a trip was allowed.

Stepping foot onto the world, she had barely gone a few steps before the voice of an individual pressed against her mind. Mental barriers she had built blocked it out, but she perceived enough of the message, and a general sense of direction, to be able to determine a path to follow. She made her way towards the origin of the message.

She found the Sith temple ruins, and reaching out with her senses, tracked down the source of the presence she felt to a sarcophagus. Intrigued, she stepped forward and began toying with the controls of construct, cautious as to avoid the risk of damaging it, and the occupant within. After several minutes of effort; technology had never been her strongest point, the sarcophagus coughed to life, revealing a surprisingly young looking Sith pureblood woman within.

"Curious..."

Acaelzia

Acaelzia

A

The long blackness ended as the presence Acaelzia reached out to finally arrived. The Pureblood woman used the only muscles that seemed to work voluntarily and opened her eyes for the first time in a long time. All she could see was a bright white light, but through the Force she knew that the most beautiful woman ever had arrived. Not in the sense that the woman’s figure attracted Azaelzie, she was merely light that assessment would come later. No, this woman would set Acaelzia free. And allow her to let loose her fury on the traitors that had put her here, and the Republic and all other enemies of the Sith Empire.

The lid to her prison lifted and Acaelzia vaguely heard the word whispered by her rescuer. She put it to the side and took in the first deep breath of fresh air in she didn’t know how long. Slow breathing continued as Acaelzia reached out to the Force to send its energy to her extremities, to all the muscles of her body. It would be a process, but the type of Sith Acaelzia had trained to be those muscles were what she needed to defend herself.

With a groan Acaelzia felt enough strength to sit up. Her eyes started to clear so that when she looked to her liberator she saw a blur of a vaguely human outline. “Am I still on Zigoola? What happened to Zimlul and the others? How goes the battle against the Republic?” Her fingers of her right hand gripped tightly on her lightsaber. She would need to find the other, but as soon as she was ready she would strike, even at this rescuer if the answers she got were not acceptable.

Darth Megarea

D

Megarea quirked her head to the side slightly, intrigued by the woman before her. She could sense a strong presence in the Force from the Pureblood before her, though the feeling was...ancient. She had only met individuals of certain species with a similar feeling in the Force, an Anzati chief among them. Purebloods lived longer than standard humanoids, but even this length of survival, based on her feeling in the Force, was beyond possibility. She glanced at the sarcophagus again, surmising it likely had some form of stasis system within it.

When the being spoke, Megarea turned her attention back to the slowly rousing woman. So, she was indeed very old. A bemused smile crossed Megarea's face as she began to speak. "You are indeed on Zigoola, old one. Those who imprisoned you are likely long dead, though the fact their blood is not on your own hands is likely disappointing. As for the Great Galactic War... or perhaps the Cold War, both have the same outcome. They are over, and the combatants long since left to dust."

Glancing down, she saw the woman grip her lightsaber. Megarea nodded; even after so long in stasis, and no doubt weak both physically and mentally from such a trial, this woman was prepared to fight. She was truly Sith. "Stay your blade, old one. I am not your enemy this day, but I can lead you to the enemies of the Sith yet."

Acaelzia

Acaelzia

A

Acaelzia rose her palm to her forehead trying to force out the cobwebs of a nearly five thousand year sleep. She had know idea it had been that long. Her eyes popped open and she glared at the woman who had freed her. Acaelzia was powerful and vain. Old was weak and beyond use. She looked at her palm and noticed no wrinkles. She could not be that old. Unless this hellish contraption held her body in a suspended state while the galaxy around her aged.

“I will find Zimlul,” Acaeliza croaked out as her dry throat turned usually graceful tones gravelly. “If he can keep me in this thing. He must have found a way to survive as well. His blood will be mine. In good time.”

This woman who had freed Acaelzia went on to say that not only were her betrayers gone, but the fight against the Republic had ended as well. A smirk formed on Acaelzia’s lips when the woman asked her to stay her hand. So this one was smart enough to know that a little hibernation had not rendered Acaelzia harmless.

The Sith Pureblood groaned and slowly sat up in what had been a prison for so long. “I am Acaelzia. Marauder of the Sith Empire. I promised the support of my blade to your cause. I am no liar, unlike those who put me here. Help me out of here and we shall look around. You can tell me of the happenings. How long I have been gone. And we’ll search for the treasures the others left.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom