Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The end of a dynasty~ [Ronin Fel]

A single transport descended into Bastion's atmosphere, unattended for and unresponsive to the starport security's hails. Thus two squads of Fel soldiers rushed out to surround the landing pad as the transport slowly lowered itself down to the ground. Five agonizing moments passed before the hatch began to open slowly, but no one emerged from the darkness to confront the soldier impressively arrayed before them. The soldiers slowly began to move in, when suddenly a dark presence latched onto their minds and caused them to momentarily pause in their approach. That was when a figure slowly descended the transport's boarding ramp to stand before the immobilized soldiers, an amulet lightly glinting in the dim like and his right hand outstretched before him with his palm facing them. An eye conjured by illusion would dominate most of the stranger's palm, and it was that combination of illusion and mental trickery that had ensnared the soldiers.

With a subtle adjustment of the mind, the stranger bent the soldier's will to his own, and commanded them to lead him to the Emperor's private quarters. Along the way they came across other Fel soldiers, but they were quickly eliminated by the enthralled servants under the stranger's control, and the way to the Emperor's quarters was cleared. The stranger sent his new soldiers to guard the passageway while he went inside alone, but he was disappointed to discover that the Emperor was not where he should be. However; there were other opportunities to be taken advantage of. Sitting himself down at the Emperor's private holoterminal, he plugged in a splicing spike into the input port, and began to systematically infiltrate the Emperor's private databases. As he diligently worked to uncover the Empire's blueprints, the Emperor himself would now converge on his private penthouse...

[member="Ronin Fel"]

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Darth Vornskr"]

There was a presence here, a dark presence that entered Ronin's thoughts like a knife, twisting and grinding within his psyche. Quickly the Emperor of a falling dynasty ran to his private office, drawing his lightsaber as he ran through the halls of the Imperial Palace. This presence was one that Ronin had only felt once before, it was the presence of the Dark Lord of the Sith...the presence of Darth Vornskr. Though the two men had never met face to face, Ronin had sensed the Emperor's presence long ago after the Republic had captured him during the fall of the Sith Empire. As he got to the doors of his office, Ronin could feel the dark presence of the Sith and his soldiers within.

Gritting his teeth and charging a force push, the Emperor of the Fel sent a burst of energy flying through the door. In a confetti of splinters, the doors shot open and littered the two soldiers inside with shards of shrapnel that cut and tore through their necks. The two Sith soldiers fell dead to the ground and Ronin activated his lightsaber, not seizing his charge straight for the Dark Lord. "You are supposed to be dead!" Ronin cried, vaulting into the air and bring his lightsaber down in a chopping motion.

There he was, the valiant Emperor of the Fel Empire bursting through the door in a fury of splinters. Vornskr quickly began to transfer the files he had recovered to a remote location heavily encased with encryption protocols, and then he unsheathed his lightsaber and brought it up to block Ronin's overhead chop. Their blades met with a clatter, sending sparks across the room as time slowed for a moment as they eyed each other face to face. This had been the only time Vornskr had seen the Fel Emperor up close and personal, and he deemed this man a worthless swine almost immediately. However; it took some sort of charisma to bring large numbers of Imperials under his sway, but he suspected that they mostly hungered for the Fel regime of old. Vornskr would show them the folly of their ways, and dismantle their 'Empire'.

Vornskr snarled and pushed upward at Ronin with the Force curled into one hand, hoping to send him flying across the room. "No dogs can kill me, and neither can you." Vornskr lunged at the Emperor, utilizing the aggressive form of Djem So to press the attack. He sent forth three strikes at the Emperor, one towards his head, another towards his left flank, and another towards his lower torso with lightning fast intensity.

[member="Ronin Fel"]

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

The force push sent Ronin flying backwards and he nearly dropped his lightsaber on the floor. Slamming against the wall, The aging Emperor brought the blade up to block the first strike, the blades hitting one another and sparking. Ronin thought that he could block the two others, but that was when he felt the heat of the Dark Lord's saber burn a scorching hole into his left side. The old man almost keeled over in pain, but another slash across his Torso made him stumble back with his eyes bugged out wide in his head.

Falling against the wall, Ronin dropped his saber to the ground and looked up at Kaine. The old man's eyes were large and filling with tears as shock began to set into his body. "I...you scum"

Vornskr could barely contain the chortle that rose up in his throat like bile, and angled the blade of his lightsaber at Ronin to keep him pinned against the wall. "I thought I was fighting an Emperor, not a craven swine such as you. I would guess you for a doubel, but my senses ring true about who you really are. How disappointing!" He laughed again and slowly began to back off, taking a few paces back to give himself some room between the Emperor and himself. "Pick up your weapon, Fel. Pick it up! Fight me! I want to crush you utterly, it will make your death all the more sweeter!" He gestured to the Emperor's fallen saber, a mad gleam in his eye as he stared down one of the perpetrators of the Empire's downfall. He wanted to savor this sweet revenge.

[member="Ronin Fel"]

Other Space Kaiden

Ronin called his saber to his hand and twirled it "never forget I am the one who tore down your empire brick by brick and laughed while did!" The old man screamed before charging forward and unleashing a series of blows. First the left, then right and then one ment to bisect the emperor down the middle

Vornskr smiled as the Emperor took up his weapon and charged at the Sith, but the time had come to end this charade. Despite his urge to the Fel Emperor earlier, Vornskr needed to depart this place immediately in order to outsmart the soldiers who would no doubt be coming once the alarm of the commotion was discovered. From his other hand slid another lightsaber hilt, and with a press of his thumb he activated it's blade as Ronin came at him in all of his fury. With ease he countered the Emperor's strikes with both blades, and locked his saber with Ronin's as he attempted to bisect the Sith Lord at the waist. "Your death is the death of the Empire you worked so hard to build, and before I am done... I will level your cities, slaughter your people, and remove all traces of your existence from history."

Vornskr suddenly rammed the blade of his second lightsaber through Ronin's midsection, a horrible combination of burning clothes and flesh rising up as the blade completely pierced the Emperor. "Know that I am the bringer of your destruction, and all that you hold dear." With a great heave, Vornskr wrenched the blade upwards through the Emperor's torso, cutting through meat and bone before exited the body at the right shoulder.

[member="Ronin Fel"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom