Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Empire's Power

I think should create a list of our strengths and assets for easy access in case of future planning. Like our military strength, such as known fleets/ground armies/vehicles/etc etc etc, and list how much each member would be able to control in the Empire.

I'll get round to this soon. How many ships/men do you think we should have?

We could also have some form of ship for the characters in the Empire which can be acquired from the list as well. There would be a limit to how many ships and a substantial amount would stay under the command of the fleet admiral though. Darths will have stronger ships then Lords and so on.

We can also set to work on some information on each Sith's power base but that will happen later once we've sorted out the Empire's own resources. The we can work on each Sith's personal army.

They look quite nice :)

We could possibly have a few RPs on gathering resources for the ships. Attacking planets near Korriban that could offer more materials as well as gaining slaves for the ship's construction. Expands the Empire and takes strategically important planets to ensure the fleet is up to date.

A list of things that are usually pros/cons of the Sith Empire, or whatever form of Sith government there is

PROS
  • Rigid, strong, and advanced military
  • Clear military and civil chain of command
  • Clear goals
  • The benefits of meritocracy
  • The benefits of a total war, military-industrial economy
  • General conformity among citizens

CONS
  • Corruption in the civil and military sectors
  • Civil liberties are extremely low
  • Heavily focused on military advancements, things that do not pose a potential benefit to the military are usually ignored
  • The meritocracy does not fully extend to non-Force users
  • Non-Force users are typically second class citizens
  • Potentially unstable government, with the Sith likely to turn against each other during peace

Asari Morin

A
If you want(and if it goes through) you may add my little Sithspawn to that list. Moridin will more than likely give them to Sith that ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom