Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Empire has returned (Jen'ari Empire Dominion of Soledad)

Objective: B
Allies: Jen'ari Empire/Black Rose
Enemies: Metsuka & Teryn Soldiers

Vaulkhar remained on Kathoey for only a short period of time after setting the temple to the torch. There were very few within the temple that still lived, and those who did attempt to flee were met with the same grizzly fate as those who faced Vaulkhar within the temple. Death. The temple would be the resting place of a religion and it's worshipers, of that he was sure. After waiting a short while post the final victim of his actions, he turned away from the temple and strode away from the destruction. During the departure, the Dark Jedi did not look back. His work was done, as was his time here. There was more to be done upon the other eight moons.

He made his way to the shuttle he had arrived in, nodding to Bis upon entering. Once more, the two set to work preparing their departure. After a few minutes of preparation, the shuttle lifted skywards and set into motion, escaping the moon's pull with ease. With the click of a few keys upon his computer, he pulled up the missions specs of this objective once more. Marking the two moons he had already departed, a brief summary of the events was sent off to those who would join in the objective, as well as Vyrassu. To those who wouldn't, it didn't matter. His job was being completed. It was enough for him.

Returning his attention back to the flight, he began to plot the next point of inters. The nearest moon.

Objective: D

The jump had been delayed due to systems malfunctions which had caused the vessel to lurch in and out of hyperspace when it was finally able to proceed. "My Lord I must object to this!" Captain Pelarious, a veteran captain and in charge of the doppelgangers lament when Erebos was unavailable to command the vessel, spoke up as he walked after Erebos. "You cannot simply send this ship back to the shipyard over Csilla while you head down into a combat zone!" The man was persisted but undeniably loyal which had spared him from retribution for some of his more less savory comments towards Erebos. "Captain, I came here to aid the Jen'ari in this conquest not to have a debate with you. Besides without me at it's helm the doppelgangers Lament is only at half capacity so now is a perfect time to get it fixed after that malfunction we had." Erebos replied in a calm manner as he walked towards the hangar and boarding a shuttle, leaving the captain defeated behind him.

"Pilot Report the situation to me." Erebos commanded as the shuttle shot through space and headed towards a shuttle that was departing one of the moons orbiting Soledad. "I can't say the information is a bit jumbled but the shuttle over there has one of the commanders for the operation and he should be able to give a better situation report that I could." The pilot answered and soon Erebos had a comlink in his hand. "This is Darth Erebos calling shuttle leaving Kathoey, please come in I am In need of a sit-rep as to wich front needs reinforcements the most." He called, his voice calm yet respectful as he spoke.

[member="Vaulkhar"]

Location: Floating through space, charting a course to the nearest moon.
Objective: B

For whatever reason, Vaulkhar felt drawn away from the moon he was originally flying towards. He felt a disturbance, or maybe he felt something approaching. He was unsure. What he was sure of, was the subjugation of Soledad was going well. The last report he received from the field commander he deployed was a simple one. The soldiers and Sith alike were taking the capitol of the planet, led by the Jen'ari himself, Vyrassu. The dog fight within the confines of space were apparently going well. As more time passed, the armada was slowly wiping away any form of resistance. From further intel he had gathered, it became clear to Vaulkhar the safest place within this sector was upon the moon of Hijra; which boasted an unreachable base of operations and laboratory.

Reaching into the Force, Vaulkhar could feel a multitude of force sensitive beings. The only answer he could come up with was an attempt at creating some form of resistance, upon the safest and most well guarded moon. He'd likely need to contact reinforcements if he wanted to take the moon, then again, it would be a good time with or without the reinforcements. Considering the entire situation, an answer came rather quickly. So focused upon his mental debate, he did not notice the nearby arrival of a ship coming out of hyperspace. As the voice of [member="Darth Erebos"] erupted through his communications, he shook his head and returned his attention to the situation at hand. Erebos was powerful, of that Vaulkhar was sure. Clearing his throat, he raised his hand and pressed his right index finger against the button signaling a transmission. The small button pressed into the power board as the communications were initiated.

"Greeting Darth Erebos. This is Vaulkhar, leading the assault and capture of the ten moons surrounding Soledad. As of now, two moons have been claimed for our Empire. Upon the ground, Vyrassu himself leads our troops against the Countess and her stronghold. The dogfight proceeds well, our Armada is making quick work of the fighters orbiting Soledad." Vaulkhar motioned for Bis to begin charting a course to Hijra. "The moon of Hijra is apparently housing a large resistance force from the other moons, as our attacks have been brought to the attention of the others. If you'd like to assist me, the both of us could likely take Hijra. The action would most likely destroy all resistance upon the moons."

Vaulkhar released the pressure upon the button, his hand falling back to his lap. His shuttle began it's course towards the moon, not awaiting conformation from the nearby Sith. With or without him, Vaulkhar would claim the moon. Having the aid would most certainly be welcome, though.

Rapax

R
Objective:
Allies: Jen'ari COTBR
Enemies: Teryn Soldiers & Metsuka

Rapax proceeded to bombard key parts of the resistence moon he was orbiting (whose name i cant think of cus i just woke up ) Before sending down the ground forces and fighter supports to begin there attack on the resistence below..they where idiots to resist the conquest to come for they are small and few ..were as we are many and powerful. This moon will be his even if he has to turn it into a molten wasteland.

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
Objective: C
Allies: Jen'ari Empire/Black Rose [member=Tracinya be Gra'tua] | [member=Felran Natri]

Vyrassu and his Squad finally made it to the city which surprisingly was very quiet but Vyrassu knew it was a trap. Even though the event forces were hiding he could sense them through the force. "Careful, they are hiding, I can feel them, we are walking into a trap" Vyrassu kept walking his lightsaber still ignited.

After a moment 3 Metsuka force users jumped down from behind a building. Vyrassu immediately swung his lightsaber in a windmill fashion taking off one of their heads. Vyrassu then quickly begun another lightsaber duel blocking chops and flurries as they came at him. These two were a little more trained making them a bit more of a challenge. Something Vyrassu liked as he continued the fight.

Moments after the fight several hundred teryn soldiers came out from buildings and rooftops blasting at the Jen'ari Imperial Shadow Troopers. The Shadow Troopers quickly took cover and returned fire.

Objective: D
Allies: Jen'ari Empire/Black Rose [member="Vaulkhar"]

Hearing Vaulkhar's response Erebos placed his hand around the chin of his mask as he thought for only a moment. "All right please transfer the coordinates of your landing site and I'll meet you there." He then sent back and leaned into his seat as he began to punch up a direct link to the overall battle communications grid. Through it he saw that Vaulkhar's assessment was spot on as the main force under [member="Darth Vyrassu"]'s command had made it into the city but one of his shadow troopers called in for back up when the trap was sprung.
With a few small taps and presses he had sent two gunships that were available, filled with shadow troopers for back up as the gun ships would make a pass over the rooftops and then drop of their troopers and move on.
After that he simply sat back and focused on focusing the force into his body and connecting to it in preparation for the battle to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom