Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Emergence Empire Part 2

Mauda

qpJvk1L.png
Hi there. We're The Emergence. And you'll be hearing a lot about us in the coming months, I can assure you.
So you're coming into the Galaxy, a fresh new face, and what do you see? Why, what we've all seen for the past 5,000 years (approx). Jedi and Sith, at each other's throats trying to take dominion of the Galalxy. It's what we're all used to by now. Our grnadfathers grew up with it, and their grandfathers and so on. It's a Cycle that's been persistent for millennia upon millennia.

But what if it was broken?

Oooo, scary idea, I know. What would the Galaxy be like if the Jedi and Sith weren't fighting each other? Sounds like fiction, but we're here to explain exactly that.

The Jedi and Sith have been clawing at each other since the great Schism all those years ago. At what cost? Trillions of lives. The Jedi have slaughtered countless, the Sith twice that. Children kidnapped and raised to hate their opposition, breeding endless wars. This Galaxy needs more than a breather. It needs release from the Tyrannical clutches of War. THE War. Between these two primitive religions.

This is where The Emergence comes in. Technology, Science, Nature, Societal Well-being. These are our Pillars. These are what we strive to improve. We are an Imperial Technocratic Government with one goal that encompasses many; To stop the Jedi and Sith from their constant wars and bring about a new age for the Galaxy. One rife with Science and Welfare. We want to stop the endless deaths of innocent systems caught in the crossfire between Religious Conflict.

So Where Do You Come In?

Droids:
  • The I-APE-A. Imagine C3-PO, But taller, darker, more combat capable and with a dark sense of humour. These are the Protocol Droids of The Emergence. Cheeky buggers with a disdain for existence

• P1 Battle Droids. Remember those idiotic sticks the CIS used to call Battle Droids? Well. No more. The P1 is a sentient rapid-learner. Like being a Soldier? Do you also enjoy having almost no limits on the Battlefield? Welll. The P1 is for you!

• P1H Battle Droids are like B2 Supers, but less fat. Bipedal hunks of metal with a Turbolaser on their shoulder. They, like all E. droids have a dark sense of humour, a disdain for living things.. and a hatred for Blast Doors.

• Okay so. General Grievous, but an Inquisitor version. If you like General Grievous, the Inquisitors AND the Gestapo / the ISB, you will love the EHK-01. These four-armed FU hunters share all the personality of the others, plus the sole purpose of killing force-users.

Government and Non-Infantry:

We aren't actually a Major Faction yet so we haven't devised a complex Government structure yet. But hey, there's always more.

INCA - Heard of the ISB? Maybe. INCA is the Intel and Control Agency. Directed by [member="Valiance"] , they hunt insurgents, infiltrate Factions and quell rebellion. You'll be spying, killing, hunting, disguising.. everything under the Covert Operations sun.

The Emergence Navy - The Emergence has a Navy, with more of a Navy on the way. One of the few things we use that isn't a droid is our Vessels. If you want to Admiral our Space Tanks and don't mind committing horrendous war-crimes for the sake of the people, then this job is for you! Other than Admiral, our vessels do of course need Deck Crew. Fancy being a Gunner, Engineer, Lesser Admiral or whatever. It's all open to you!

In Conclusion:

This Ad is already really long and I'm sick of typing so to summarise; we are very morally ambiguous but everything we do is for the sake of the people. If you like RPing Droids, Admirals etc, then we offer a different experience to the Sith Empire, Silver Jedi and whatnot. Why? We aren't bound by Morals or Religions! And I happen to think that's pretty cool.. I don't know about you.

PM me or reply to this Ad if you've actually read this far or bothered to scroll down here!

I don't see how a faction without Jedi or Sith breaks the cycle of Jedi vs Sith.

Unless you plan on defeating all the Jedi and Sith.

But then that would contradict the whole "want to stop endless deaths" thing.

But, good luck though!

Mauda

[member="Djonas Vile"]

Ah yeh well I decided to not mention the fact that we intend to wipe out every religious population in the Galaxy Because it somewhat conflicts with people's morals.

In regards to breaking the cycle. Yeh. Well. There isn't a cycle if there's nobody to perpetuate it.

Because they're all Dead

Kaross

Military Tactician
[member="Orex Mauda"]

Well, my droid is fairly loyal to the CIS right now, but if things change - and this droid /has/ malfunctioned a little, and is a bit more... indipendant- well, this seems like an idea he'd end up looking towards.

Mauda

[member="Kaross"]

Other than the I-APE-A, The Emergence doesn't currently have a dedicated Tactician Droid. You'd surely be welcomed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom