Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The elders are dead, long live the queen!

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
"I thank Your Majesty for having granted the time for this interview. If you may excuse me, I have other matters to attend to, so goodbye"

And Yula understood that the time of a head of state was rather... limited. Then again, the same was true of everyone else. Any in-depth discussion of any of these topics would be much more time-consuming than this interview has already been. Then again, with [member="Lady Kay"] (or anyone, really) one would never get the whole story, just portions of it, albeit rather valuable ones at that. At least she had the decency to bow before the Queen before leaving the room where the interview took place, and her assistant too. But these were pretty interesting leads for anything remotely resembling investigative journalism: they would need to interrogate more people. And a few people from different segments of society. Then again, proceeding that way was more like writing a dissertation than actually doing it for the newspaper. But, for the time being, there has been no obvious signs that she might have been... misled. No, the beggar on whom she used Drain Knowledge earlier showed no sign of knowing about any change in oppression status. And so the duo was guided out of the palace by the valets, not drinking anything this entire time because they were suspicious of being poisoned by some party close to the Queen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom