Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Elder Blacksmith

Welcome space travelers to the planet Lupo
Home of a band of misfits, Marauders,
the Dark Travelers and most importantly
a fair sized village of the Khazund-Daran.
If you venture on this planet you will surely find the ancient blacksmith where perhaps he might aid you in someway or you might join the band of marauders tis' your choice.

A bright day in a dark cavern.
Magog swung his hammer onto the chestplate for a final time, fully finishing the piece of armor tradisionally worn by his people.
"Trax...Trax come here boy" he called out to the lad his great great grandson.
"Comeing great Thane" Aye you heard right, Thane the title given to the ruler of the clan.
and the great great grandson is to be the next Thane if he can pass the tests this fall.
The boy came stumbling in to the workshop with his arms full of coals dropping a piece on his foot causing him to fall over in pain.
"ahh...great Khazund-Mar" The lad cursed.
The old man picked up the poor boy by the front of his shirt "what did you say lad?"
"Umm...Uh...Great Khazund stars" well that was a terrible save does the Blacksmith-Thane buy it?​
Oww...hey.. woah. thump. "And stay out until ye can mind your tongue" The Thane called out to the lad.​
"Ah...back to work...hmhmhm, Khazund-Stars."

Mike went onto the planet of Lupo. He got out of his ship and looked around. There was not much there, but it was dark. Mike loved the dark. Mike waited on his 5 TX-1 robots that he had brought with him and started to look for a blacksmith. He decided to go to the nearest town and look to see if the blacksmith could help him.

Dark Day in a Bright starship​
Thalliesin Bard waited at the exit for the ship to finally land
"Ugghh two weeks away from home, wonder if that old wizard has conjured up some new trouble for me to solve."
Magog had a tendency to experiment which was all well and good when people were keeping an eye on him.​
creating a key that can open any door is a brilliant idea until some idiot finds it and opens up all the cages at the zoo.​
That was a very unpleasant day.​
The ship finally landed and as he was descending from the turbolift a small voice hollered up at him.​
"Lord Thalliesin if I may have a moment of your time" It was the reporter, their was only one news outlet on this planet and she was the only reporter.​
"Mina...is this really important I want to go home and rest after a long and arduous journey"
wrong choice of words.​
"A journey? Where? Did you slay any death-bringers or monsters? was is difficult? did you lose any people?"
after she paused for breath Thalliesin answered.​
"hhhhh….yes, an asteroid field, several zabrak cultists, no, seven...now I will leave and you will not follow."
and with that he left the reporter heading into town hopefully to not meet any more nuisances along the way.​

The Maverick

T
Maverick walked by the cavern peering in, hearing metal hit metal. Walking in he removed his trench mace from its holder, the thing was broken and bloody. Last he used it, it snapped on the helmet it bashed. Deciding to walk deeper he peered around the cave, a silence to his presence. Not a sound, nor did a rock crumbled under him.

Maverick was currently off grid and trying to get personal work done. He had heard about this place, but the cavern was a surprise. Not that it mattered, if a blacksmith truly lie in here, he would ask for services. Hearing a ship come from behind him he pressed on. None could possibly know he was here, maybe Renn was after him.

The thoughts shot out with such urgency, but who could know, he was force dead and wearing a mask. Spotting the blacksmith, he spotted one more, this man was unknown to Maverick, so pressing on he turned to the blacksmith and held up his trench mace. Not uttering a word he sat in complete silence, watching.

[member="Thalliesin Bard"] | [member="Mike V'Trechen"] | [member="Magog Brendashall"]

Magog set the ceremonial chest-plate on its' display admiring the work that he had done to it​
until he noticed the intruder holding out a primitive bashing weapon that most certainly needed repairs.​
"Not many beings can sneak up on me anymore, there must be something special about you."
He waited for a response for a few minutes until he sighed in frustration.​
"You're not much of a talker are you?...alright let me see it"
Magog snatched the broken weapon from the strangers hand.​
"you certainly did a number on this here bludgeon...but I'll fix it up."
with that the master blacksmith reached out into the force and charged up his forge again.​
He then put the shattered handle into the forge and after a few minutes melted it down.​
"temperatures are right I'll pour it in the mold, and there we go... good as new"
Magog said this while picking up the still smoking rod with his hand...​
"No...I don't want you coming back here every-time this here bludgeon breaks apart so..."
The master blacksmith picks up his hammer and chisel and calls upon the darkness...​
"when e'er this weapon used in war
tis rod shall strengthen to its core
and when it strikes a mighty blow
only enemy will be struck low."
With each line the blacksmith spoke his hammer and chisel made it's mark until a faintly glowing rune was made upon the hilt.​
The blacksmith tossed the bludgeon back to the stranger​
"unless you want ta say thanks or goodbye you can leave the way you came."
[member="Mike V'Trechen"] [member="Thalliesin Bard"] [member="The Maverick"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom