Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The Ebon Hawk's Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To provide the Ebon Hawk with a functional crew
  • Image Credit: N/A
  • Links: Refuge Interrupted
SHIP INFORMATION
CREW MEMBER 1
  • Name: Cheedo
  • Species: Rodian
  • Role: Assistant to the captain of the Ebon Hawk.
  • Description: A local villager from the planet Sanctuary, the Rodian became acquainted with Ar'ekk and Tugoro Taidarious by assisting in multiple missions with his own ship, "The Wild Bantha". Having previously worked as a chef for the Hutts on Hok, he's known to be a grouchy but very loyal individual. More closer to Tugoro than Ar'ekk, Cheedo has become a very important asset for the crew by providing aid through piloting and cooking delicious meals for other members on board. He's left a family behind to come and aid the iconic Ebon Hawk by becoming a member of the crew and that makes him an important part of the group and the crew of the Ebon Hawk. Cheedo gets along just fine with everyone, except for the R-B Astromech as they have a love-hate relationship and their personality clash everytime they talk.
CREW MEMBER 2
  • Name: R-B Astromech
  • Species: Droid
  • Role: Designed to provide assistance on board of the ship, ranging from repairs to assisting the crew with various tasks and more.
  • Description: A reliable astromech droid to help in everyday ship-related chores. Bought years ago on the market in Coruscant from a Toydarian dealer, the R-B Astromech droid has become a very important member of the crew for the Ebon Hawk. He's capable of repairing the ship, taking care of the communications, data transmission and being an overall relief to the captain in terms of performing tasks. The droid presents a very unique personality, being the "comedic relief" out of everyone. Although he pretends to act in a silly manner, the R-B Astromech has become a very loyal droid to Ar'ekk and have developed a "friendship" over the years. His relationship with Cheedo is very moody but they both have a good heart despite fighting and then reconciliating afterwards.

The description for both crew members are rather short, please expand on them.

Idea of what you can add include - their personalities, how they came to join the crew, how well they get along with the rest of the crew, and any other interesting things you can think of. :)

[member="Ar'ekk"]​

Arekk

Aster Rose Baelor said:
The description for both crew members are rather short, please expand on them.

Idea of what you can add include - their personalities, how they came to join the crew, how well they get along with the rest of the crew, and any other interesting things you can think of. :)

[member="Ar'ekk"]​
Hi,

I have expanded on the descriptions, sorry about that. I hope they're good enough and up to the standards, as required.

Please, let me know if there's anything else to correct!

Cheers,

Ar'ekk

No need to apologize! :D

Ar'ekk said:
Bought years ago on the market in Coruscant to a Toydarian dealer, the
Did you mean from?

Aside from that, I think it should be pretty much good to go!

[member="Ar'ekk"]​

Edited to add: For some reason, I can't tag you with @Name only [ members = " Name " ]. I've had to edit both of my posts to tag you using the second method. I don't know if this is a problem you persistently have but I thought I'd just point it out :)

Arekk

Aster Rose Baelor said:
No need to apologize! :D

Did you mean from?

Aside from that, I think it should be pretty much good to go!

[member="Ar'ekk"]​

Edited to add: For some reason, I can't tag you with @Name only [ members = " Name " ]. I've had to edit both of my posts to tag you using the second method. I don't know if this is a problem you persistently have but I thought I'd just point it out :)
Yeah, I meant from. Thanks for pointing that out, haha. It's been fixed!

And yes, it's a common problem with my username and it has to do with the apostrophe used which seems to confuse the "mention" system. I find it pretty funny but it's a chore to write out the whole thing to get me tagged properly. Friends on the forum have gotten used to it for the most part, so I guess it's okay. :p

[member="Aster Rose Baelor"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom