Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Earth will crack and burn -- [ One Sith vs ACA Dominion of Sev Tok ]

[member="Spark Finn"]

"You'll help just fine by answering my questions." The Umbaran gestured at the two TA1s, and both their photoreceptors turned a deep red. "Without any further attitude, if you're so inclined."

This prompted more confused binary, which if Tyrin heard, he did not further acknowledge. He rather disliked the Light Side and most things associated with it, but which side of the Force was drawn upon in matters of technometry was irrelevant. Here was a person already naturally gifted in the art. Presumably gifted. It had taken Janus an embarrassing amount of time to get as far as switching photoreceptor coloration. She probably hadn't spent any meaningful amount of time developing her skills.

Otherwise she wouldn't have been captured.

"What else can you do? Or are you limited only to novelties as far as electronics are concerned?"

Spark Finn

Encrypt Code: 1989//
With [member="Darth Janus"] on his SHIP

Her stranger danger senses tingled. What was with the hundred and one questions? "I'm not trying to be...," voice trailed off. It probably wasn't wise to argue with a sith lord on her level of sassiness.

She adjusted the black-rimmed glasses on the bridge of her nose but the battle droids still failed to intimidate her. Only a look of fascination flickered across her features. Hands went to curl inside the pockets of her gray hoodie.

"Techno stuff is kind of my thing but I'm fast," face soured, obviously not fast enough, look where she was!!!@#$#@ "And I know a teeny-bit of white current." She shrugged. "I'm not extraordinary so if you're looking for some all-powerful help you might want to try that dude @Reverance."

How did she know Reverance? Well, she didn't personally. She was able to read some sith character profile sheets during her imprisonment..errr, stay.

"I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time."

[member="Spark Finn"]

White Current. This child already had a beginning skillset a younger version of Darth Janus would have strangled orphans to obtain. He did strangle quite a few orphans back in the day, but it hadn't brought him anything other than chastisement from the educators at the Umbaran Shadow Academy. Apparently "won't stop chewing with his mouth open" wasn't sufficient cause for attempted homicide of a fellow pupil. He had only been trying to help. There was no prestige for Umbaran Shadow Assassins to obtain by employing slack-jawed fools that ate like Banthas. It was all water under the bridge now, fortunately. Coincidentally, that same student's body was probably still hidden under that same bridge. Nothing Tyrin had anything to do with. Or could reasonably be proven to have had anything to do with.

"I've no idea who that is." Darth Janus said. He had known lots of Sith over the years. At least three of them were Reverence. Or Severance. Or vengeance. Lots of ances. It got tiresome to keep score.

"How far does your knowledge of technometry extend? Are you entirely self-taught?"

He folded his arms now, leaning on the control console behind him. The surface of Sev Tok continued to be strip mined by his droids. Sooner or later they would finish up, probably about the same time he was finished here with the child. It was more convenient that way.

Spark Finn

[member="Darth Janus"]

No idea who that was.

"Really? You don't study up on," people that could possibly back-stab you in the refresher and toss your body in a sarlaac pit!!!! Instead, she went with, "Your fellow sith?"

She shifted her weight, nervously.

"Yes, I've mostly taught myself. But my master has...plans. Why? Shouldn't I be helping you with the master-board and controlling the droids instead of answering these questions?"

[member="Spark Finn"]

"They are a boring bunch. My interests lay elsewhere." He didn't answer the other question. And he probably wouldn't.

Specifically, they lay with the Tion Hegemony. As long as the One Sith continued to do unsavory things, like tolerating the existence of Yuuzhan-Vong and greased up bimbos like Praelior, they would continue to enjoy a fleeting thirteen percent of his loyalty. And they only got that much because they just happened to stick Sith in their name. He rolled his eyes when she mentioned Darth Carach had a plan. Of course he had plans. Carach had no shortage of plans. What he lacked was execution most of the time. Then again, Spark did have the privilege of being a woman. A young one, too. Carach did enjoy the dangerously young women. One need only ask Sasha Santhe if there was any merit to that rumor.

"I'll tell you what. If you wish to go through with your master's plans- inevitably being turned into little more than one of his innumerable thralls, corrupted to the core with the Dark Side of the Force, a shell of your former self, no aspirations beyond brainwashed service to a vile, lecherous Sith Lord, wanting only for the sweet embrace of death at the hands of a Jedi strike force, et cetera- you are more than welcome to assist in coordinating the mining droids and then seeing yourself out."

He gave a smug grin. Like he knew for absolute certainty that the above was going to happen. He didn't, but Umbarans were deceptive creatures and able liars. Janus could be a convincing force when he felt the need to be. Like right now, making sure good talent wasn't wasted on a Sith who dressed in power armor from the wrong universe.

"But if you'd rather a chance at avoiding all that tedium, you can opt to continuing answering questions as I ask them."

Spark Finn

[member="Darth Janus"]

She pursed her lips as if she were getting impatient. She wanted to yell that it wouldn't work like that. Not only would she have to go back to Darth Carach, she would want to go back to him. A synthesized want. Being technovirused was a real pain in the #@codedbleep@#/. Of course, she didn't know the details of what Carach had done to her on Manaan she just knew she couldn't disobey him.

"I am here to help you where you need it most. If it helps you by answering," lamescauce, "questions, then I'll stay. But eventually, I'll have to go back."

[member="Spark Finn"]

And here Janus had thought that incredibly long-winded sentence had been precious oxygen well spent. Just as well, no one won all of their battles. He shook his head and let out a disappointed sigh. Kids these days. When clearly presented with the lesser of two evils (albeit not that much lesser), they still opted to go with Ovmar. Simply ridiculous. Maybe when she was older, frontal lobe carved out by Carach to make for a more willing servant, what was left of her psyche would reflect on her terrible non-answer and weep at the missed opportunity.

"I can't imagine he convinced you into staying so loyal, but if you insist on sprinting headlong into a doomed, miserable existence, then by all means." He gestured to the droid control mainframe, situated to his right. "Coordinate away, acolyte."

As was always his policy, if he could not beat them, deride them endlessly.

"Maybe he'll give you a nice Darth name. That's always something to look forward to, isn't it?"

The snuff of flames was halted in an instant as the skyscraper came crashing down across the city. Devastation of these people's finest architecture was often a route of showing them what real might was. Nothing better to demoralize an enemy by wiping out his biggest, most sturdy structure with a single pass of flames and malice.

Mordecai patted the steel-scaled side of his lifelong companion. "Nice work. Always heard these people were into fireworks. Hell, we might even get a crispy one for you to snack on later, but we'll have to make sure it's fast food. You know how I am with patience." The Arkanian Dragon grunted and rolled his eyes, tilting his wings and lolling his black gait to the side. Trails of fire and sparks still etched their paths from his snarled maw but at least he seemed quite pleased with himself and his little endeavor. Burning things was never hard - which was partially why it was so fun.

A crackled sounded within his draconic helm and Mordecai deactivated his saber, returning it to his belt. "Yes?" The Dragon Lord pursed his lips in thought as Rhaegos swirled and swooped around the burning remnants of the skyscraper, growling and snarling with ferocious delight. Mordecai smiled at [member="Vrag"]'s words. What a pleasant surprise. All of his favorite little Sith kiddos were all grouped up along with a support element of some infantry boys.

"I'll be your shock element. Just don't ask for anything to remain intact."

Rhaegos seemed to like the sound of that, twirling his tail before shooting off towards [member="Faye Terrik"], [member="Vrag"], and [member="Darth Venefica"]. Their black-scale overwatch was here and ready to play.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
ALLIES: [member="Darth Venefica"] | [member="Faye Terrik"] | [member="Mordecai Zambrano"]

Vrag grinned at the confirmation she received from Lord Zambrano, and her intent gaze quickly found the circling dragon above them. Knowing that she was heading into combat with the mighty beast as an ally was a great boost to her confidence, and the firrerreo readjusted her grip on her lightsaber. Her blue eyes were glued on the few buildings scattered on the horizon that were growing ever bigger by the minute, running down scenarios and venues of attack in her mind. A thought struck her then, and she congratulated herself for the foresight as she clipped her blade to her belt and grabbed the rifle instead.

Nothing like visiting death from afar, Vrag smiled to herself and let the gun swing freely off her shoulder as she climbed to the roof of the vehicle and took her seat behind the mitrailleuse. Except perhaps wholesale destruction, she corrected herself and wrapped her fingers around the handles as she took aim. She wasn't a particularly good shot, but she didn't need to be anyway; that was the beauty of machine guns. The structures were now almost close enough to shoot. Almost.

Allies: [member="Vrag"] | [member="Mordecai Zambrano"] | [member="Darth Venefica"]
Objective: Destruction or Seizure of the Armory.

---

The slicer didn't pay much attention to the compliments directed to her. It wasn't a career field that she had ever earned much praise over, and while it was abnormal to hear it, her mind was focused on other things. There was a tension in the air, a certain paranoia of another, better trained sniper being in the area. Neither of the Knights seemed to really hold that sentiment, but it was present among the troopers.

​The feeling subsided with the reinforcements that were both mechanical and organic. With the esteemed Dragon Lord providing air support, coupled with the small convoy of military vehicles, the odds were easily in the One Sith's favor. "Let's see if we can't keep some of the armory in tact, eh?" With the hellfire that spewed from the sky, and the destructive firepower of the group, there were no certainties in such a suggestion. Faye clipped the blast-resistant datapad back to her side and pulled herself ontop of one of the vehicles. It was one of the troop transports, rather than one with a mounted weapon. She had no preference in the role she would play in this upcoming assault, as long as she was part of the action.

[member="Reverance"]

Sierra kept moving, the Foretold was in his armor and she bowed her head while she approached speaking to the large and armored beast of a being. The Vanr stopped where she was. "My lord, I was told to test this beast with the locals but they do not make for a strong demonstrations or challenge. I was on Widek when you fought the worm and hoped you would be able to help once more." She said it but knew the dangers, the sith weren't one for weakness but it would be dangerous to lie and say something was working well when it wasn't challenged. Who knew maybe she would get lucky and the Foretold beast would be able to last longer or fighting a sith lord might inspire changes."

Yoru Shakou

Allies: Colonel Mathias III (NPC)

That day had gone smoothly for the Baroness and her plans. She had arrived without much fuss or fan-fair and that was okay with the Baroness. A small smile crossed her lips as she turned from her perch, the large napping Nexu was quickly awake and following at her heels, never leaving its Mistress' side. Her hand found the red tinged fur of her pet, looking down and sighing, realizing that the Nexu needed a bath, though would leave that to one of her servants to feel the scratches and nips from that toothy maw.

As she passed towards the door the last of the shuttle shipments landed. There was now more than enough of the Fenrir Guard on the world to hold the small village, or the buildings remaining that had formerly been called a city. Much of the preparations for the manufacturing factory was already underway and would be completed within hours, with products beginning to be churned out within the next few days.

The small city that was turned into a manufacturing complex for Magrath Industries was clear. The members of the Fenrir Guard under the command of Colonel Mathias III had pushed through the buildings. Searching and clearing each one as the Colonel even moved with a small detachment of his soldiers as they went about their business. The few roads that remained usable that came into the complex were now guarded. Squads at the entrance as they stopped and checked anyone and anything coming in. Other groups continued to sweep through the buildings again for added security and to prevent anything from being over looked or missed that would otherwise cause trouble for the Baroness.

Allies: [member="Vrag"], [member="Faye Terrik"], [member="Mordecai Zambrano"]

All was going according to plan. There was no resistance to oppose the convoy since their departure from Zulu 13, and if there was some plans of ambushing it, the dragon flying overhead was a major deterrent. The enemy's forces were not that well organized despite some of the pocket resistance they were putting up, but even a well trained fool knew to avoid a dragon at all costs. The enemy was weak, but it seemed they were no fools.

Sitting now on top of the vehicle she was riding on, Darth Venefica sat cross-legged and eyes closed as she meditated in the Force. The Dark Side energy swirled around her, and slowly she reached out an absorbed it. She craved combat but not as the Sith warriors do. Her feats and prowess on the battlefields would never birth the stories of a famed warrior of the Sith, dashing in and cutting down numerous foes in a heart's beat. She knew how to fight, yes, all Sith were taught the art of lightsaber combat. For her, it was the command of the Force that would bore her fame and recognition on the battlefield, her prowess and feats birthing the stories of how she haunted the minds of the weak and feeble, and how she broke the most strong will opponents. Somehow, she knew the Dark Side was bringing her to a confrontation, a test.

Slowly she opened her eyes as she felt the excitement in the soldiers around her. The armoury was within in sight and low and behold, so was the enemy. The time was upon her, there was one here the Dark Side wanted her to confront. An individual destined to meet her on the battlefield. An individual that would soon meet their greatest challenge, and fail. For this great warrior, born of bravery and courage, would soon face the Dagobah Sith, and then he would know fear.

The small group of soldiers marched through a rocky ravine, weapons slung low. Everyone moved in silence, the quickest movement was from the scouts moving ahead of the main group. Even though there were recon teams ahead of them, the scouts scrambled quickly through the terrain, eyes scanning their surroundings.

Raziel kept a mask across the bottom half of his face and wore a pair of shooting glasses. He joined the stoic locals in matching in silence. There was sadness and concern all around him, but a grim determination. They were concerned for their families, knowing what the Sith forces were doing to the main cities. Yet at the same time they were keen to do their jobs, knowing they wouldn't see civilisation for a long time.

A different set of emotions mingled with the background. More excited, more urgent. Raziel feigned looking at a datapad he was carrying. "A mechanised platoon is around two clicks north according to my Intel. Moving fast for the downed fighter, we need to hurry." Raziel said, not referencing the Force as his source. The last thing he needed was a captured local talking about a friendly Jedi guiding them to battle. The unit broke into a jog on the commanding officers order. They kept moving until they found a good ambush point for the sith patrols approaching.

Shadow Hand
Top Poster Of Month
Allies: [member="Vrag"] | [member="Mordecai Zambrano"] | [member="Darth Venefica"] | [member="Faye Terrik"]
Objective: Crush the Holdouts

The sheer brutality of their actions was glorious, it was music to his ears. A symphony of slaughter and each melodious note of fear that raced through the air and rocking Braxus's sense sated his burning hunger. Each level that they ascended to left an anxious feeling in Braxus's insides that made the anzati feel great. It was the mysteriousness that each level brought, the anxiety on what kinds of victims they would find as they climbed ever upward.

This was the burning desire of the hunt, the vicious Apex Predator stalking ever upward with his pack of monstrous fiends in tow. After clearing the first half of the second level, Braxus gave the order weapons free and gave them free reign on how to carry out the slaughter. Braxus's only order was to make it as fearful and as painful, and agonizing as possible. Each one took his order to heart, dragging men and women out of closets and out from under desks.

The last words they each heard before their demise was telling them it was their own leaders, the ACA's fault that they were killed. Each civilian, each soldiers relative went to the grave knowing that the very people who protected them were the reasoning for their deaths. The third floor didn't hold as many people as the second, but it was a bloodbath by the time they had finished. The largest concentration was on the fourth floor.

As they approached the doors at the top of the stairwell to the fourth floor Braxus took a deep breath, the dark side swelled all around him, it too fed on the blood and death and as emotions ran high, it was strong. He drew a great concentration in his hand and directed it forward, blasting the doors off along with portions of the wall. "The hunt begins..."

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
OBJECTIVE:
  • Cut off the enemy's supplies
  • Acquire said supplies for the One Sith
  • In the event of unattainability, destroy the Armory
ALLIES: [member="Mordecai Zambrano"] | [member="Darth Venefica"] | [member="Faye Terrik"] | [member="Braxus Enoreth"]

As soon as they were in range, Vrag squeezed the trigger and unleashed the full wrath of the machine gun upon the enemy. The soldiers who had stayed behind to guard the armory were few in number, seeing as most of the defending forces had gone off to intercept the invaders on the beach. To their great dismay, they weren't only outnumbered, but also outmaneuvered, leaving their supplies and reinforcements largely unprotected as they went to fight them at the landing zones. Fools. Whatever resistance remained would soon be unable to call a retreat and replenish their ammunition and medpacks, much less arm themselves with better weaponry, for when — if ever — they arrived, all of that would be in the hands of the assaulting army.

"Let's cut off the head of this snake," the Knight shouted over the roar of her gun and the revving of engines, pleased to see that team Zeta was organized and battle ready. Their convoy came to a screeching stop in a wide, scattered line, thus forcing the defenders to spread themselves thin in order to avoid flanking. The infantry was out of the vehicles in the blink of an eye, advancing on the building from all sides while Vrag and a few others remained at their turrets. Her blue eyes flickered to what remained of her squad, quickly locating the talented slicer. "Make yourself useful and hack their defense turrets!" she yelled to the woman over the racket of the machine gun. Her supply of bullets was quickly nearing its end, but the firrerreo had her eyes set on a gleaming prize someone had left in the back of the truck; an RPG.

Objectives: 1. Capture or cut off supplies​

2. Destroy Armory​

3. Confront and kill the Armoury Enemy Commander​

Allies: [member="Vrag"], [member="Faye Terrik"], [member="Braxus Enoreth"], [member="Mordecai Zambrano"]​
The orders had been passed down the lines of the armoured vehicles and one by one the vehicles mounted cannons unleashed its fury into the enemy. Darth Venefica rose to her full height and watched the carnage commence before her black eyes while her squad awaited her orders. She slowly raised her right hand in the air and her troops gripped their blaster rifles tight in preparation for the signal to be given, their eyes focused on her wavering hand. "Now," she barked dropping her hand to her side unleashing the Nightshade squadron and like a well oiled machine, they jumped from the vehicles and began laying fire into the enemy, adding their battle cries to the roaring cannons. Darth Venefica remained standing atop of the vehicle scanning for the one the Dark Side was guiding her to while her troops advanced on the enemy positions, covering each other and advancing when a threat was eliminated. Then she spotted him.

The Commander of the armoury, armed with a vibrosword, was leading a band of his troops in a melee fight with the enemy troops from the various squads; and proving effective. Darth Venefica jumped down from the vehicle moving toward the Commander, her eyes transfixed on him and him alone. One of the enemy broke from the skirmish charging her and with a flick of her wrist, slammed him to the ground like a rag doll then produced her lightsaber and impaled the enemy trooper as she passed by him, never taking her eyes off the Commander. The hero of the enemy finally spotted the young Sith woman moving toward him and he smirked then bellowed, "I've killed far more..." The rest of his words were trapped in his mouth as he too was flung backwards and skidded on his back a few feet. With a growl he lept to his feet, and charged the Dagobah Sith.

Well aware of the difference in sizes between them, Darth Venefica moved into her Makashi form using well timed parries against his weapon and physical dodges from his attacks when she was unable to parry, using his momentum against him, while the whole time wearing him down. A couple of hits got through, drawing blood once on her right forearm and another slightly cutting her left cheek. But this only fueled her anger. During the encounter she observed he used his right leg to step into all his attacks and the next time he did, she planted her left foot on his pinning it to the ground, and with a quick jab from her right elbow caught the Commander under the jaw. His head snapped back then followed it with an agonizing scream as his right leg snapped when she slammed her right foot, with all her physical force, just under the knee.

The armoury Commander, weaponless, rocked back and forth on the ground holding his ruined leg. "Now finish him! Slice him up! Dice him up! DESTROY HIM," the psychotic voice was raging through her mind. Focusing her mind and willing the voice in her head to silence, she reached into the Commander's mind and began rooting around dropping one dark vision after another until the Commander didn't die, but instead became a babbling fool, his mind utterly spoiled. One of her troopers rushed over to her, pointing his weapon at the Commander. "He is not to go back with the rest of the prisoners. Instead he will be lashed to the front of the first vehicle as we ride into the city as a symbol of defeat to all those that dare oppose the might of the One Sith."

[member="Sierra Momoa"]

Have you ever interrupted an artist at the peak of their muse, amidst creativity and awe inspiring focus? Or perhaps one of those kids from Coruscant, just at the brim of a 25 man killstreak on one of those holovideo games? Or perhaps slapped someone off a speeder just as they are about to make for an epic jump over 15 flaming transports, all in a row? Well, this a worse situation because where sight normally laid, Gabriel saw nothing but red and the shimmering shine of blood behind HUD and visor. So when he heard words of interruption upon the precipice of attacking those in the judges room, he did what any insane individual, soaked in their own blood lust, would do. He turned on his left foot and spun 180 degrees, igniting the thrusters in the hammer, as he looked to include both Sierra and the Foretold in the swinging horizontal arc of the world slayer.

Luckily for them, a wall resided near by, and the hammer crashed through it before reaching desired location. Fortunate for them, in that they had time to steer clear before he pressed forward to crush them beneath angered step. The servos kicked on in action, preparing the thrusters on back for boost. The spinal column tensed, blood pressure and heart beat rose in elevation as signals would be relayed to the Immortal and to [member="Darth Carach"]. Across the HUD, the geothermal flicker of the power would continue it's steady and somewhat distracting pulse. The Sith Lord made not to shrink the display of such things, allowing for enlargement when needed. And from the communications, the Titan let out a metallic roar that hearkened thoughts towards a gladiator in the arena, saluting those to die before him and his might.

Accomplices: [member="Darth Venefica"] | [member="Mordecai Zambrano"] | [member="Vrag"] | [member="Braxus Enoreth"]

----

It would be no easy task to slice into the turrets, but Faye had faith in her ability. She grunted as she hoped off the vehicle, "Cover me with what you've got left." Her eyes darted around the area, seeing no easy way to access the network the turrets were linked to. Her best bet was to run across the outskirt of the battlegrounds, and get behind them, hopefully undetected. The slicer knew that it'd require her to be fast, so with a few clicks and snaps, she removed the torso piece of her armor, leaving her in a white undershirt. The legging armor was lighter, with much of the bulk in the top half. Without the armor, she hoped she'd draw less attention, and move faster.

"Ready?" she paused, inhaling through her nose as she started the dash, "Now!" She bolted for an area of partially populated trees, with a few small bushes that would allow her to keep a low profile. Faye had squatted behind a bush, hoping that it covered her as she caught her breath and readied her weapon. Then, a sudden sensation went through her mind as she followed the instinct. Wsssh. Blaster fire whizzed past where she was, possibly at even where her head was. The Force had warned her, and now she lay on her ass, in the open, heart racing.

She stood up and dashed to the next safest location. It was a small concrete building, It was the fastest she had ever made a fifteen yard dash. Faye rested momentarily against the building, before realizing it was some sort of generator building. she readied her blaster as she inspected the door. It was electronically locked, but she had little time to waste on it. A double tap of blaster fire into the door command forced it open. She stepped back for a moment, aiming her blaster at the doorway, and slowly making way inside.

It was the back-up generator. Two technicians were inside, their original intent was to monitor the systems, not to fight. Their weapons were on the otherside of the room, but that did not cause them to hesitate. The more ambitious one charged at her, instinctively she ducked down, and then as he made contact with her, she rose to the best she could, sending him knocked over on the ground. In the tussle, her blaster had fallen to the floor, and she quickly unsheathed her vibroblade. A swift, one handed swing went straight towards the man's throat as he lay on the ground. Her attention did not focus on his last seconds of life, desperately gasping for breath, but towards the other soldier.

The man had begun a dive for the blaster which she had dropped, but Faye threw her hand in his direction, causing a wave of the Force to pin the man against the back wall. "The override codes, what are they!" The Force tightened his chest as she shouted her demand. "Go.. go to Hell" the man's last breath muttered before she released him from the wall, approaching him, with her blade readied. He shared the same fate as the other technician.

She sighed, catching her breath for a moment. It was a more complicated system than she had expected. Her quick analysis caused her to make a split second decision. It would take too long to decrypt the code, and then possibly have to find another override for the turrets. She looked at the controls to figure out the power supplies of the large computer. She scooped up her blaster off of the ground and aimed it at the chosen points. No power would be better than the turrets causing havoc to her soldiers and allies.

Two clean shots caused a sudden shortage in the room she was in. The power had gone out, not just in the back-up generator storage, but at the armory, including the two turrets. The turrets powered down, much like the rest of the armory. Safety mechanisms set off the sprinkler system in the generator room, as well as the armory, and the door locking mechanisms deactivated.

Spark Finn

[member="Darth Janus"]

Eyes twitched. All fears of being shishkebabbed from a lightsaber retreated to the back of her mind. THAT FEAR WAS STILL THERE BUT THE IRE THIS MAN PRODUCED TEMPORARILY OVERRODE IT!

"Should I call you Darth Passive Aggressive now? Or is that your primary force power?"

She stared at him, unflinchingly.

No, she glared at him.

What he said bothered her but it wasn't his jabs, it was the truth behind his words. He called her an acolyte. There was something about a darth name. Could she never go back? Would she want to go back to the ones that abandoned her? The ones that left her on Manaan?

"Oh wow. I bet if I stayed here you would let me pick out my very own darth name. No wonder why you have so many willing acolyte followers here to serve you. Oh wait....nope."

All deadpan and sass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom