Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The duties of an Heir

The art of dancing in the light
Neryn was surprised that the culture in which she was born and developed as a bearer of ancient traditions would be accepted on planets that would possibly become part of the Elysium Empire in the near future.
These words were confirmed by Rex and she was relieved that she hadn't been forgotten as a descendant of high blood and literature. Having listened to the ruler's words, the girl carefully looked around the hall one last
trying to read the changes in the mood and with a sigh added

"Not at the moment, thank you so much for the audience with you Rex and your wife Loreena. It was a great part for me, I'm sure
that we will meet again soon and don't worry, I won't interfere in any way with your political and other processes as I am in action almost all the time flying somewhere, doing something and the like"

The girl smiled broadly and waited for a response in some form of permission to leave the throne room and not to disturb Rex and his empire any further for the time being until the next contact between them for one reason or another.

Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun

"Thank you for the visit. Safe journeys on your travels and if you're ever in danger, don't hesitate to call. We'll be there for you."

Of that Lori was certain that Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun would agree. Especially if they were to be allied with this new family and it's younger generation looking to be a successor to the previous one.

Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn had a strange aura around her that Lori couldn't quite put her finger on. It dealt with the Force, she knew that much. But just how it did was a puzzle to her. Yet Lori wasn't exactly trained in it. Such a feat was more suited to her brother whom knew scores more about the Force than she ever could. It was just never Lori's focus.

The art of dancing in the light
Neryn bowed respectfully and looked at the girl with a smile and replied in a slightly informal way.

"And thank you so much for giving me the chance to get in touch with my past again. I really hope that in the future I can help you too and see you again."

The girl remained in place only to hear Rex's final speech and then to leave the territory of the Empire and continue her active adventures in the galaxy with the the certainty that her family is no longer just memories and pictures but real, living people with their own goals, feelings, emotions and maybe she will see them again soon.
The force around her was in perfect balance with the girl's heart, which beat in rhythm with Neryn's thoughts

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom