Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Droid & The Hunter

Leebo

L
Leebo walked out into the street, the planet in which he was currently lodging was under a planet wide quarantine. A highly dangerous criminal was on the planet and bounty hunters were allowed to patrol the planet, searching for the bounty.

@[member="Nothura"]

Nothura

N
Nothura searched the street for any sign of strange, illegal activities. The planet's officials' had put a quarantine in order for Hunters and Mercs to search for the latest rising criminal, who had a extremely high bounty on his head. Nothura took a back alley to look and spotted a Droid walking down a street, he approached it and said "Hello droid, please return to your owner at once" it was dangerous just for Hunters and Mercs to be out on the streets, let alone normal droids.

@[member="Leebo"]

Leebo

L
Leebo walked down a back alley and was confronted by a bounty hunter asking him to return to his master, being a independent droid meant he had no Master "I have no Master" he said simply "I am a independent droid"

@[member="Nothura"]

Nothura

N
Nothura looked the droid over as it said it had no Master and was an independent droid. It looked like it was a good mechanic, maybe it was good with a blaster, so he asked "are you good with a Blaster?"

@[member="Leebo"]

Leebo

L
The Bounty Hunter asked if he was good with a blaster, "Well..." Leebo began "There is always a first time for everything"

@[member="Nothura"]

Nothura

N
Nothura passed one of his two blaster pistols to the droid "Here you go" he knew if he didn't explain this the droid would get confused "you are gonna help me catch that bounty"

@[member="Leebo"]

Leebo

L
Leebo grabbed the Blaster pistol as the Bounty Hunter explained that he was going to help him, Leebo examined the blaster to check how it worked, it seemed simple enough one trigger which activated a 'bolt' which fired out of the blaster, it seemed simple enough to understand.

@[member="Nothura"]

Nothura

N
"Now..." Nothura began "do you have any idea on where the hell this criminal is hiding" maybe the droid had heard a rumor, or anything that might be helpful.

@[member="Leebo"]

Leebo

L
What Leebo had heard was purely rumor, but there was one rumor that was more... truthful than others, "There is the under city hangout" he told the Bounty Hunter.

@[member="Nothura"]

Nothura

N
"Holy crab droid, you're a genius" Nothura said as he led the way to the rooftops above the Under city, he looked around and found the target, he aimed and fired, hitting the target in the chest. He turned away to collect the other blaster from the droid.

@[member="Leebo"]

Leebo

L
"I suppose this is goodbye then" Leebo said as he handed the blaster back and walked away.
@[member="Nothura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom