Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle The Dragonfly

Status
Not open for further replies.

9edfff30833685e78275ef39ed0e5a98.jpg

Note, the wires outside is not accurate to the car - depiction is not one-to-one but is close.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: A Vehicle for Deryn that can actually support his weight.
  • Image Source: Jet Futura
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: Mandalarms and
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Airspeeder
  • Role: Personal Transport/Bounty Hunting Tool
  • Size: Large
  • Weight: Very Heavy
  • Armaments: Average
  • Defenses: Very High
  • Maneuverability Rating: Very High
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Propulsion: Repulsorlifts, Thrusters, Sublight Drive Components
  • Minimum Crew: One
  • Optimal Crew: Two
  • Passenger Capacity: Four
  • Cargo Capacity: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Aerial Sensors to sense nearby targets
  • Extreme Power in the Repulsorlifts to be able to actually lift Deryn while moving. Deryn is really damn heavy in his armor, after all.
  • The systems are interlinked to Deryn's armor which is connected to his nerves
    • The targetting systems are connected to his Optic Nerves, granting greater accuracy.
    • Allows Deryn to activate and man the weapons without pushing any buttons on manually aiming.
  • Two Double Laser Cannons protrude from the side while.
  • An SR-100 Autocannon reveals from the back. The ammunition is stored within the car and can reload by itself upon command. This can be replaced with other mounted weapons such as Heavy Repeaters, released only from the inside with a password or Deryn's Interlink
  • From underneath the vehicle can unravel two Proton-Torpedo Launchers, each holding 7 missiles.
  • Gamma Cannisters can be punched in to fuel a cannibalized and modified Sublight Drive, turning the Speed Rating of High to Extreme for a few sparing moments. This does, however, overbear on the thrusters and while the Duranium keeps it from overheating, it takes a massive toll on maneuverability.
    • This can only be used three times per cannister and cannisters take some time to reload, needing to stop on the side and open to car up to replace it. However, if he has an accomplice willing to take the risk, they may actually reload the cannisters by climbing out of the car, opening the hatch, and putting a new one in as the car is moving.
  • The high defenses and the high speed allow it ram things rather nicely especially when coupled with its very heavy frame.
  • It is pressurized and has its own oxygen feeding system to allow it to survive in harsh environments.
  • Cup-Holders.
  • The very high defense rating also allows it to become excellent cover unlike other most other vehicles
STRENGTHS
  • THE PUCCI WAGON: Moves fast, high endurance, big, with a smooth operator behind the wheel. What more could you ask for?
WEAKNESSES
  • BALL-BUSTIN': Destroying the large thrusters on the side strip it of its use of its speed bursts. They are extremely durable though.
DESCRIPTION
Most vehicles that aren't ships will experience an immediate drop in speed due to Deryn's weight. This airspeeder was designed not to, using stronger repulsorlifts that would normally cause it to lose maneuverability but with Deryn as well as the vehicle's weight to counteract the increase in weight it manages to maintain an actually very well above average control.

Last edited:
Deryn Kaaldos Deryn Kaaldos , everything here mostly looks in order.

Do you have permission from Kaine Australis to use the SR-100 autocannon? If so, can you please link me to a marketplace purchase thread, include a screenshot from Discord, etc, and link that to the permission field area?

If not, I may be able to help you find a different weapon to take its spot.

Give me a few hours. I asked for it on the Marketplace and was granted it but I didn't have permission to use it on my invention (mostly because I believe that asking for it on the marketplace already doubles as that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom