Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dormant Virus

Orion

Insult. Deletion Of Unwanted File.
[member="HK-36"]
A beep comes from the datapad.
"OMNI. I know about.. Omni. My creator studied that monstrosity, As for the Red Queen, Who I know nothing about, I may be able to do something much better then go on the Holonet, Maybe I can find her. If she is still 'There'. And for the Human replica droids, I can find them. It's simple."

The Protocol droids were rushing to catch up to HK, whirring is heard from their lower torso. "Wait up, Sir! We are not as young as we used to be!"

Orion replied to HK, after a few seconds.
"Wasn't the Galaxy always a mess?"

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Orion"]
HK nodded slightly,
"Nothing is simple with those two droids, trust me. The Red Queen worked alongside the Omni, she led the strike on Fondor. I know little of her as well, she is not a normal A.I., although so few of them can be considered normal. Like I said before, be wary."
Assassin droid would look back to their Protocol companions,
"We will get you all a nice oil bath on Abregado, you will feel as new as ever."
He promised to them as he glanced down to the datapad once more,
"It has better and worse times, it seems one of the worse times will begin soon."

Orion

Insult. Deletion Of Unwanted File.
[member="HK-36"]

"I think you underestimate me. I may look weak, But I am not." The datapad now read.
The middle Protocol droid sighed, and then they started talking to eachother.
"An Oil Bath sounds nice!"
"Oh yes, I haven't had one of those for a while."
"I wonder how much Oil they have!"

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Orion"]

"I trust your abilities, you have survived this long out here."
HK would step aboard with his guards, he would help the protocol droids aboard the stealth ship as well,
"Plenty of oil, my planet is not a struggling one."
The droid would glance down to the datapad he held and his new-found A.I. ally on it,
"Still, be wary, A.I.'s fight through cunning, not through brute force, it makes it more dangerous."

Well as soon as the protocol droids would get on board the doors of the starship would close and they would be off away from the Coruscant, heading towards Abregado-Rae where Orion would be released to Holo-Net.

So, with that, this should conclude the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom