Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The Doomguard

Status
Not open for further replies.
double10.jpg
Name: The Doomguard​
Intent: To provide an Elite group of warrior NPC's to acompany key leaders and act as special operations for the Blazing Chains​
Affiliation: Soulfire Ticon and Commanding Officers of the Blazing Chains​
Availability: Rare​
Type: Elite Infantry, Elite Guard​
Strength: 25​

Description:

The doomguard are comprised of the remaining family members of Dark Jedi who sailed in the first Blazing Chains fleet. Many wayward Jedi and Sith have made their way into the ranks as well. Once a recruit is culled, they are sworn by an oath of loyalty to the uphold the laws and safety fo the fleet.

As more a more elite and specialized aspect of the fleets forces they operate in teams of four to six and wield double bladed purple sabers. In time they have refined their skill-sets, bringing back the old knowledge of long-standing Dark Jedi families. Each is versed primarily in two force powers.

Force Lightning and Illusion

The primary lightsaber forms of the Doomguard are Juyo and Soresu, using either when the time is appropriate.

The primary dress of the Doomguard is an all black armorweave cloak, with personal armor underneath being a choice. Each may or may not wear a mask of durasteel, to conceal their true identities to outsiders.

The main duties of these Dark Jedi commandos is to simply defend the fleets vessels, provide guard to important members among the chain of command and operate under adverse conditions as a spearhead force.

Links: N/A

[member="Soulfire Ticon"]
We have a minor problem here with terminology and with scale.

An uncommon unit of lightsabre wielding dark apprentices. Elite no less by description. That doesn't sit well with me.

So, I'm going to give you two choices.
  1. Retain them as is but drop the size per unit to 25 and the availability to rare.
  2. Reduce their powers and abilities, keeping only a few lightsabre users to be squad commanders.

Without any dev threads I cannot do any more. If you wished, you could take option 3, which would be a dev thread of at least 50 posts detailing their recruitment, organisation, etc. Even then I would be asking you to drop their availability to rare.

I think you can appreciate how multiple units of Force Lightning using Dark Jedi might be abused....

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Edited as asked and your concerns are noted.

These were not intended to be a super swarm force, just a unique piece of lore and a helpful back drop for some threads in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom