Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Divine Retribution

It had been months since her fight with the terrible beast [member="Dralshy'a"] during the great invasion of Empress Teta, and though she had suffered a crippling defeat against the Akure Leviathan the Sith Lord had managed to survive and escape from its clutches while allowing the higher ups of the One Sith to reclaim the beast and the planet for their own. It seemed like so long ago, back when she had still been a mere apprentice to Darth Veles and had yet to meet many others within the faction, but times had changed and she was now the Voice of the central sector within the galaxy and she had returned to Empress Teta now to oversee the development and building of a massive prototype ship that would eventually see itself produced on a somewhat larger scale. She often professed that she had no skill in piloting spacecraft, and while that wasn't necessarily true it was indeed factual for one to say that she was less comfortable doing so. By providing her own insight on the construction of the craft, as she did with various vehicles for other manufacturers, she would ensure the ship would be up to par with her own standards for excellence rather than simply pack a punch or look big.

And so now she stood on the viewing platform overlooking a small to-scale holographic display of the woman's prized Retribution-class Destroyer that she had commissioned. "Remember, weaponry positioned on the tops and bottoms. I do not appreciate such glaring blind spots that have been allowed to be placed on various other ships." Vitium instructed loudly, still bitter over the failure of the Sith navy in properly using the Immortals that had been brought to Manaan and promptly ran through. But that mattered little at this point, they had won Manaan and for the moment that was all that mattered - she'd simply ensure that this ship was far and leagues superior to it in at least general design, and the risks she was putting into play with its materials was expensive to say the least. It made her glad to be friendly with one such fellow that was essentially funding this entire project, not to say that she wasn't investing her own money and resources into this. For the last ten days the biggest issue they'd found with the ship was the outer hull, one which was made of the highly resilient ultrachrome. Generally speaking the material was impeccable to say the least, especially as a personal body armor, but when placing a large twenty-centimeter thick tile of the material on a blast wall and then firing at it repeatedly with a single turbolaser on rapid fire they found that it would too-evenly distribute the heat at an accelerated rate due to the transfer of heat that metals often conducted and it was melting far too quickly. The task she found herself with, now, was to figure out how to avoid this issue in the future, even though the repeated fire was not expected in a real fight.

Seamus Valik

S
[member="Darth Vitium"]

The sky looked like a back lit canopy with holes punched in it as he lay upon the soft grassy ground. Blue eyes like sapphires inlaid in ivory orbs watched the twinkling of the shipyards above. Their had been movement among the sith and his breif jaunt to prakith told him that at least one big project was underway by a lovely black hearted sith lady. They had not met, of course, but rumors and such reached many levels.

It was hard to fathom the glistening hulls above were war machines being designed to combat the new Sith ships. The glorious sight from a distance truely being a thing for war and death was much like the Sith woman herself it seemed. Her golden tresses, how they framed her porcelain skin and contrasted her eyes that were deeper than the infinite black itself. The holo he had seen likely didn't do her justice but in person he would have likely been dead.

He slowly sat up as his comlink beeped and he moved to answer.

"Padawan Valik here."

"They're ready for you sir."

"I said last time, I'm either Seamus, Valik or Padawan and a combination of the other two. You really don't have to call me sir."

"Thank you sir." The voice replied "Meet Master Akzilak on the shipyard. Her orders not mine."

"Thank you on my way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom