Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the death of Rach Tarvus

Asop? The Dark Jedi issued a challenge to her, suspecting Cathul of being a Republican agent due to her not taking part in the Kashyyyk invasion, but [member="Rach Tarvus"] was loyal to the Resol'nare, since Cathul was on a higher power level than he was. Today Cathul will make him pay for his lack of understanding of mental health as a public health issue, as well as making him taste the power of quantum space magic. She was a radical among both Witches and Mandos for multiple reasons but she doesn't find the timing proper to betray the Mandalorian Clans, and Clan Lok: Alderaan and Ithor are assuming almost all the load of mental healthcare in Mandalorian Clan-controlled territory, and Axxila will probably provide a respite, but Kashyyyk, Cartao won't. That was worrisome and no baat'kaysh could be on the Alor'e Council for the foreseeable future, and the Mandalorian Clans (and the Mandalorian Crusaders also) have both been criticized for being so oblivious to mental health problems.

"Rach, you show no understanding whatsoever about mental healthcare as a public health issue! Then again, my complaints have fallen on deaf ears for years. How dare you insult me and the profession of baat'ad! It's because of the Alor'e Council that Mandalore couldn't join the Galactic Confederation of Psychotherapy! As a result, we can't get access to the mental healthcare professionals Mandalore needs! All too many vode are suffering because their heads aren't on straight!"

Here baat'ad designates psychotherapists alone, whereas baat'kaysh has come to represent all the allied healthcare professions, in which psychotherapy is included. She drew her lightsaber and she stood ready to cast spells on Rach as the duel of the space wizards began in earnest.

"I would have dutifully represented Mandalore among the Galactic Confederation of Psychotherapy; the Alor'e Council wouldn't let me, claiming that it would be unnecessary for their capital to be represented in it. And yet, the capital is where one most needs therapists! I can't allow the Alor'e Council to betray the Resol'nare through sheer negligence of public healthcare! The only factional capitals not to be members of the Confederation are both Mandalorian: Mandalore, Echoy'la"

As far as Echoy'la is concerned, she received confirmation from [member="Isley Verd"] when she was shopping for a beskar'gam, at the time the Mandalorian Emperor on Echoy'la, and hence from the Mandalorian Crusader government, that no baat'ad practiced there. Not even a crook? But would Isley Verd allow Echoy'la to join the GCP if, somehow, some therapist set up shop there?

[member="Anaki Sann"]

"You mando's are all smelly and crazy. and i spit in you're mental health care. " Rach Wiggled her bottom at [member="Cathul Thuku"] "Cmon fight me i bet yer chicken." she taunted wigggeling her finggers on the end of her nose.

"The Alor'e Council has violated the fifth article of the Resol'nare by their neglect of mental healthcare infrastructure!"

The fifth article of the Resol'nare states that one must contribute to the Clans' welfare - and mental healthcare was the one thing they have neglected for far too long. Cathul ignited her lightsaber in response to Rach's challenge: because she was out of lightsaber range, she used her knowledge of quantum electrodynamics to cast the Electric Judgment spell; she was to charge after the spell wore off. After that she cast Force Horror while closing in on Rach... who knew how Rach was going to be affected.

[member="Rach Tarvus"]

[member="Cathul Thuku"]

"Look boss you want me to shut this fool up? and we can go grab some of that condensed alcohol over there?" Anaki asked?
Indicated the alcohol ocean dust over the ridge.

"Acknowledged, will hit this fool dead center as many spells I can get"

In a display of perhaps a little foolish spellcasting, Cathul manages to cast pyrokinesis, another electric judgment spell, and even Force-crushgaunt aimed at her opponent's legs. She then manages to swing the lightsaber at her target, the crazed [member="Rach Tarvus"] that may well be mounting a defense against it. Was she firing back at Cathul? Was she swinging a lightsaber as well?

[member="Anaki Sann"]

[member="Cathul Thuku"]
"Ouch " Rach said as she tripped on a rock and split her head open causing extensive brain trauma.
" I regret nothing. other than dying. i regret that. also that Anaki is better looking than me. i regret that too. and that Cathul is a better force user than me. wow these last words are taking forever."

In one last lightsaber stroke, Cathul inflicted what she thought was a mercy kill on Rach; she aimed for the neck in one clean motion. But was she really dead? Did that scheme work? She couldn't tell at first glance.

"Now, do you want her buried, cremated or something else? That was one hell of a big mouth for a space witch"

[member="Anaki Sann"]

[member="Cathul Thuku"]

" Meh Toss fer in the ocean let the microbes deal with her." Anaki said almost glad the writer had one less character to deal with.
" Lets divvy up the loot. you want a Pit droid that's programmed to act as a sniper? "

"I'll take that pit droid, yes... that will cover me nicely. One question however: are there limitations on which weapons I can mount on it?"

Knowing which weapons to mount on a pit droid repurposed as a sniper was of capital tactical and maintenance importance: no one would mount a DC-15 on a pit droid...

[member="Anaki Sann"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom