Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Death Of Drapeam Nyx {She's Gone}

Friends, acquaintances, allies, we are gathered here today to mourn the loss of one of our own: Drapeam Sahara Nyx. She was killed by a Sith Knight yesterday in a brutal beheading. The woman has no family to mourn with us.
Grief counseling is available for those who want it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here We Go, Reached The End Again

Drapeam Nyx just died. Oops.
Discussions on what could possibly come next are in progress. Someone's thinking Force Ghost or Essence Transfer Thing while I'm kind of just going "That was actually a really satisfying ending and I'd be okay with it being the end".

For all those who took part in her story, thank you.
I have never loved a character this much.
tumblr_inline_nluoghtJcq1rb9u2q.gif

Coryth Elaris said:
So sad to hear this. She will be missed.
Don't be sad! Think of all the plot! Of all that came of this and all that will come of this! There was so much character development in her last twenty minutes (IC) of life that it's all worth it! Corvus and Vrag and Nyx and everyone! Awesomeness!
:D
Sarge Potteiger said:
Oh, don't be sad Sarge, there will be other characters like her, and other characters that are as great as she (hopefully) was. Thou haft not seen the last of me! Or something like that.
Enigma said:
Circe will mourn her :(
You knew her for, like, five minutes.
[member="Enigma"] | [member="Sarge Potteiger"] | [member="Coryth Elaris"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom