Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The darkness within (complete)

[member="Venris Helion"]​
"Venris" She turned to look, "Venris?" She felt the cold it was biting into her fingers, toes and face. Serena began hopping from one foot to the other.

It is you or him Serena, you must make the choice only one..

She stopped her breathing was heavy as her mind raced her instinct to fight, her instinct to survive was strong. This was a horrible test! But maybe the test was not for her afterall maybe whatever was here could help Venris.

All the pain you feel will disappear

She had not felt like herself in months, "But I have so much to do" She whispered. She had a lifetime ahead of her, so many goals to reach. But it had been her dedication that stole from her the precious moments she had lost with her father. The goals did not seem as important anymore thinking on her father.

You or him.

She swallowed hard she had to think a moment, she had already accomplished so much more than she thought she would have, she had met so many others. She had led a good, full life.. "him"

Where she stood the room began to spin. The walls moved as if on a cycle Serena waited for the strike the one that would take her life..when the spinning stopped Serena's stomach lurched, and she was completely disoriented. But she stood in a room that contained three large black containers..

Will he make the same choice for you? Serena looked around it was a test of self sacrifice, would someone give up facing death so that the other might live. They were friends, they were close. "Venris" she whispered and waited. "What happens if he does not choose as you see fit?" Silence met her question, surely they wouldn't kill him, surely...

VENRIS!"!" She screamed.

[member="Wren"]

Venris tried to block out the voices that descended from all around, a thousand accusations, pleas and condemnations all focused solely on him. He heard Sedita's mockery, his master's hushed words, Serena's screams.

You must choose...you or her...you or here...

"It is you or her, brother, you must decide." Sedita cooed into his ear.

"I won't play your game." Venris insisted, lashing out with one arm to swat away the spectre that haunted his foot steps. "You're not real! I've done this before!"

"Stop," He whispered, one hand on his head as he struggled to remain standing, a sudden pounding in his skull overcoming his senses and driving him to his knees. "Stop it!"

When he opened his eyes again Venris was no longer in the darkness, but on the muddy floor of a jungle on some alien world far from Mustafar. He looked down and saw his fully matured form had shrunk into that of what he had been as a mere sixteen year old, clad in his old Jedi robes kept from his time at the temple. He climbed to an upright position and looked around before a familiar cry of pain drew his attention along with the hiss of a lightsaber.

"Master." Venris whispered, taking off through the jungle with his own weapon in hand, only instead of the intricately designed lightsaber he had built on Ilum he wielded his original weapon, all circular mechanical pieces clipped together. He burst through the brush and into a clearing to see two figures, one of them a green skinned twi'lek man on his knees, nursing the stump of an arm while the other was the familiar form of Sedita Helion, holding his red lightsaber and the fallen Jedi Master's green blade across the man's throat like a pair of scissors blades waiting to be closed together.

"Venris, you've finally arrived." Sedita said without turning his head, a smirk crossing his face. "And just in time, it seems impeccable arrival runs in our family, does it not?"

Venris ignited his blade, but Sedita closed the blades together just a bit and Venris' master gave a pained groan...and became Serena in that moment.

"S...Serena?" Venris shook his head, a wave of nausea washing over him. "But...this isn't how-"

"How this happens is fully dependent on you, brother." Sedita declared, turning partway to face him. "Surrender to me, take your place by my side and allow me to show you what lies beyond the limits of the shackles your master bound you with. All you need to do is just...let her die. All the power you need to eventually best me, power against the Jedi Order that abandoned you and your master to die, against the corrupt republic you despise so much that you force yourself to crawl around outer rim worlds. It can all be yours in exchange for one measily life."

Venris found himself truly...interested in what his brother was offering. He had sought great knowledge and power, and Sedita clearly had that in spades...but...Serena was one of his few true friends. Where she was an intelligent and beautiful young woman with many loved ones he was some washed up renegade with a few associates who would soon forget him. Was his life really worth hers?

"Choose," Sedita hissed. "Or do what you did before: fight a battle you cannot win."

"...I will never join you, brother." Venris shook his head and extinguished his lightsaber as he walked towards the Sith. "Serena is worth a thousand of me, and I won't trade her away for power of any kind." He tossed his weapon aside. "Nor will you kill her."

Sedita frowned. "So very unwise." He turned his blades away from Serena and slowly walked towards Venris, meeting him in the center of the clearing. "You would really give your life and the chance at becoming more powerful than ever before...for some woman you barely even know?"

"I'd gladly give it for her," Venris affirmed, defiantly glaring up at the Sith. "We may only know a little of each other, but that doesn't matter. Serena is...an amazing woman, one who spends her time seeking answers and discovering lost knowledge, one who sees past my obvious shortfalls and...makes me feel like I'm actually worth something." As he spoke Venris' form began to return to his present state: fully grown and matured, Sedita's equal in height and meeting the yellow eyed gaze with a hawk like glare. "You took my master from me...you took my courage and self worth...you even took ten years of my life but by the Force you will not make me give away a treasured friend."

Sedita rolled his eyes. "Jedi. Always so dramatic." He slowly raised the blades. "Final chance, brother...care to reconsider?"

Venris folded his hands behind his back. "Sith." He answered curtly. "Always all talk and no action."

Sedita growled and crossed his arms across his chest before lashing out with both lightsabers,ms licking through Venris...only to leave no wound as the world faded away along with the false image of Serena, leaving Venris a few feet away from the real deal and in a new chamber entirely. From her perspective he would have simply appeared as if from thin air.

After a moment he exhaled and turned to look at Serena. "...that was...certainly more intense than all of the tasks we faced at the first temple." He said, cracking a smile.

[SIZE=12pt]Serena stood there waiting, those few moments felt like an eternity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]From nothing he appeared she breathed a sigh of relief and walked to him throwing her arms around him and pulling him close as she buried her face into his neck. “I was scared you’d be hurt!” She hugged him tighter.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“These are horrible tests” She protested through muffled words as she clung to him. She could live with darkness she could live with anything but she couldn’t condemn Venris to living that way too. She was trying to cover her case of the sniffles with nervous laughter.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I wish I knew what happens with the cases before us” She had not let go yet, loss, she wasn’t dealing with loss very well. What if she had loss Venris in here? She’d never be able to live with herself.[/SIZE]

[member="Wren"]

Venris smiled softly and wrapped his arms around Serena. "Truth be told, for a moment I was also scared I'd be hurt, I bruise easily." He joked, rubbing her back a bit to help calm her down. After a minute he slowly drew away and set his hands on her shoulders. "But we're both alright, and we can handle a few tests that this temple throws at us. We just need to be careful and think about them as they come."

A moment passed between them, after which Venris couldn't help himself anymore. "Buuuuut...just in case anything does happen..." He drew Serena back in and pressed his lips to hers, one hand remaining on her shoulder and the other gently cupping the side of her face.

Venris had been living every day like his predicted fate was right around the next corner, and he would be lying if he ever said that he would not have been tempted to do this in any other scenario where he didn't have a fifty percent chance of dying (or worse) at any given moment.

The moment ended with Venris gently breaking the kiss. "...now that's just one more kiss I'll owe you when we get out of here." He said.

She laughed, "so you're telling me that you're a wuss after all of this" She smiled trying to play into his admission of being bruised easy. She knew he said it to guard himself.
He had kissed her she had not expected him to kiss her. She smiled though it had been sometime since someone who was not family kissed her. She looked at him, "we can do it" she noted his hand was on her back. "Having lost my father I'm emotionally raw thinking I could lose someone else, just...brought out my fears." she whispered the admission. She felt he needed to know that.

She smiled as they stood there for a moment, timing being everything. She nodded as she composed herself, turning back to the cases before them. "Ok...so..I think we pick one. Or I pick one and then you do...either way...opening one of them." Serena for a moment turned back touched Venris shoulder, then his cheek. "we'll figure it out.."

She walked over to the first case it was now she was able to see there was a single rune mark on each one. Knowledge. Peace. Emotion. She looked at the cases there was no way to open them so..that mean, "Once you choose there's no changing the decision"

Had to be positive. She looked to the walls again it was so dark in the room that if there were markings on the walls she did not see them. She took a few steps but seemed no further than where she had started from. She took a few more..."interesting..."

She drew a breath, "What do you think?".

[member="Wren"]

Venris glanced between the three symbols, considering what each may represent.

"Perhaps they lead to a different test for each, or maybe we are to open them in a certain order." He suggested. "The only way we can know is if we open one."

Knowledge, Peace and Emotion. Two were tenants of the Jedi Code, the third was generally something that was assumed to lead to the dark side. They could represent different tests, meaning knowledge may require a more objective and logical approach and the other two could be tests of their own control.

Only one way to find out...

"Peace." He suggested. "Let's try Peace."

"Peace it is then" she put her hand on his for a moment, as if to gather some courage. The mantra of the Jedi "There are different versions of the mantra, the original has been recorded as being

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge
Passion, yet serenity
chaos, yet harmony
Death, yet the force.

Serena paused thinking on the words, The other is the one that many of us are taught today

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge
There is no passion, there is serenity
There is no chaos, there is harmony
There is no death, there is the force

She rubbed her face for a moment she did not want to over think and yet she felt the need to examine. Peace. "Venris it doesn't seem to make sense that Peace and Emotion would be separate when they are within the same line, while knowledge is separate." She bit her lip.

She closed her eyes and tried to drain away the emotion she felt, inside she twisted Venris had kissed her, her father was dead both powerful and strong contributions to creating strong emotions.

She reached out and touched the chest.

Her emotions swelled there was no peace there was only emotion. Blinded by her emotions she looked towards Venris seeing him, as if for the very first time. She reached over to touch his face. "I need you more than you will ever know, there will never be peace as long as there are emotions" Emotion gripped her soul rending it over and over reminding her of her failure with her father, her mother's hateful words, the brothers and sisters who loved her turning on her. He will turn on you too you think a single kiss reveals anything other than the ability to press his lips to yours.....SEARCH YOUR FEELINGS!!!

No...

This was all illusion this was the test did she trust her emotions, would having emotions allow her peace. What was peace but the acceptance of one's own emotions and abilties to calm them when needed.

Give in to the emotion, give in to it, let it guide your hands...if he is dead, he cannot hurt you, he cannot betray you, and you'll always have a single kiss...

Serena shook her head again she looked at Venris she didn't want to hurt him, she couldn't hurt him he was her friend he was...important other, he was...the dark thoughts pressed harder on her mind, pressing away her empathy and playing on her fear, her unsure emotion, her inability to find peace.

Her hand went to her lightsaber....as she began panting to gain control for a brief moment her blue eyes turned gleaming red fire as bright as the lava flows of Mustafar.

[member="Serena Bouie"]

Upon hearing Serena's concern, Venris nodded. "Indeed...you may be right about that." He muttered, uncertain. This so called 'test' was so vague, providing no parameters beyond choosing any of the three casks.

Upon seeing Serena touch the chest he had suggested, Venris could feel that something had changed in her like someone had flipped a switch. The way she looked at him, reached out to him, it was like every bit of training in restraining her emotions had gone out the window. Could this be a part of the test? It was like the chest had robbed her of her...

Inner peace...

Venris glanced towards the chest, gently grasping Serena's hand. "Serena, wait." He needed to figure this out.

Touching the chest marked as 'Peace' had left Serena emotional and unable to control herself, so perhaps this was an indicator as to the true purpose of this test. The only way to find out would be to touch either of the other two chests. If the pattern was consistent then touching the Chest of Emotion would drain away his emotions and grant him the peace robbed from Serena, theoretically speaking anyways, but that could be dangerous if it took away the emotions that made him care for her...and if he touched the Chest of Knowledge then Force knows what that would do to him.

And that was all supposing that each chest would stick to the same function as the first.

At this point he saw Serena's eyes and felt a warning through the Force screaming at him to get away from her. Venris almost took a step back as he saw where her hand was going. "Serena..." He took his own hand away from his lightsaber and displayed both of them, open and unarmed. "This must be the test. You're...you're being overwhelmed by these emotions you feel, I can even feel them myself."

He gently set his hands on her shoulders. "I can feel your fear...it's clouding your mind even now, guiding your hand." He glanced back down towards her hand as the realization came to him. "You fear...me."

To be at peace with her own emotions while robbed of her own inner peace...and these emotions were trying to drive her against him. He had to help in some way...but how? He could only feel fear that she would attack him, that he would have to fight her.

Feel his fear of you Serena, let his fear feed you. Breath it in.

Serena could not take her eyes from Venris peace there is no emotion without peace. There is no emotions without the benefit of peace. Her fingers curled around the hilt of her lightsaber. She could feel the cold as it touched her palm.

"Emotions. Not Peace. A test." She stared at him. What was the strongest emotion she knew, love. She loved her family with ferocity that drove her to protect them with her life, she loved being a jedi. She cared for Venris but was it love, they did not know enough about each other for it to be love. But it was enough for her to want to protect him as if he were family. He was part of her extended family. It was like [member="Connor Harrison"] had said when they met Jedi are family.

She did not want Venris to be afraid of her.

You are a fool Serena Bouie if you think love will save you, save anyone. It is power, and the ability to put a greater understanding of the galaxy ahead of your own emotion, to be rid of your own peace for the sake of galactic peace.

Galactic peace? Venris. Love. Family. Jedi. Emotions. Peace. There is no emotion, there is peace.

She stepped towards him closing the gap between them her eyes still possessed of fire looked up into the cool soothing depths of blue of his, her free hand reached up and touched his lips again. She leaned forward and kissed him at first gentle, and then demanding.

She quickly broke away her mouth dropped open...

NO YOU ARE A FOOL SERENA.

And then the darkness around them dripped from the walls creeping towards Serena...her head tilted back she looked at the ceiling...

KILL HIM

Serena's hand pulled the lightsaber, but it was not Serena who held it up.

For a moment her eyes turned back to blue, "Venris....you must break it" She looked at the altar...she silently screamed it took over again. The snap hiss of the saber ignited..."Yes Venris...what will you do...to save her....you cannot save yourself....can you?" It taunted him now using Serena as the face of evil intent.

[member="Serena Bouie"]

It was not Serena herself that Venris feared, but the possibility that he would have to harm her. While what they had was far too young to be considered love he could not deny that he...cared for her more than the usual people he associated with. The thought of raising his blade to her was as bad as striking some of his closest friends such as Tyranus or Vassara.

When she ignited her blade he held his hands up at shoulder level, keeping them as far from his own lightsaber as possible as he stepped closer to Serena,mand into reach of her lightsaber.

"Serena," He said calmly. "I trust you." He let that sink in. "You're strong enough to fight this, you are stronger than I am." As he spoke he moved to the side, placing himself between Serena and the altar. "That is why I won't fight you, because I trust you not to strike me." He lowered his hands and exhaled again. "I trust you to be strong enough to pass this test."

In that moment he managed to push aside his fear, push aside. Any thoughts of fighting or even dodging...all that remained was Serena. It was her test to pass, and he could help her by not interfering with it...he had to let her proove that she could could be at peace with her own emotions.

Ahhh the willing heart.

This was a bit more than a test. The shard that Serena had touched years ago had left it's mark upon her passing to her the bit of darkness that remained within her waiting for the moment that it would grow stronger than her will. Serena's own curiosity about it was her downfall, using her emotions merely the means. An internal battle of wills, while using the physical world impress upon her the reality and strength of will present.

Serena inside her own mind stood with her eyes closed repeating over and over the words there is no emotion there is peace. Walking slowly around her the darkness shadow that taunted her, and projected images into her mind of what it was capable of doing.

Serena fingers curled even has Venris tried to reach out to her.

Trust such a flimsy word.

Serena's hand pulled back moving her into a stance familiar with combat, Serena is not here right now Venris Helion property of a Dathomiri witch, Do you feel the witch in your veins? She has claimed you to be the vessel....do you wonder what vessel...

Serena reached out for the glimmer of white that she prayed was the force she could see it, feel it...

The blade spun in her hand as she lunged toward him..

NO NO NO Serena seeing through her eyes pulling back her arm at the last moment...

OH Serena that was not nice...you are mine have been since the day you touched the shard...you were destined for this moment...to meld with the darkness and bring about the end of the Jedi...accept this...it is............your destiny.

Serena shook her head, "I'd rather die" she turned the blade,

[member="Serena Bouie"]

Venris heard the mockery of the entity controlling Serena, cringed as the Witch Marks on his back began to burn again. The Witch was watching, amused by the events as they played out like a scene acted out by marionettes on strings. She made no move to intervene as the being within Serena stepped forward, blade poised to strike him down...

Only for Serena to pause at the last second and pull back, turning the blade on herself.

At that moment Venris rushed forward and grasped her wrist. "To be more accurate," He said, cracking a smile. "I meant that I trust you not to strike me."

He then attempted to disarm Serena.

What does a Jedi seek? Knowledge. Peace. What else? Connection? Each of them trained differently according to how their master's had taught.

Serena had several masters, [member="Quenladose"] had left the largest impression even though she had only met with her briefly. She had said that as a human Serena was unworthy. Her mother recently yelled at her for being selfish. Then there was the guilt she felt over her father. [member="Connor Harrison"] he left her confused what did he want a friend or something else, then there was [member="Venris Helion"] .

He seemed to understand her more than most and right now the darkness that was crawling around inside of Serena wanted her to feel that love was a worthless thing that an attachment was only to be used for gain, for power.

Venris had her wrist he was fighting to save her when he did not have to he could let it all happen watching as a spectator to see the result. There was more good in him then he realized was this test hers or his. Or had it looked inside them both trying to test them both.

Serena knew this, "I would never hurt you Venris" even though her fingers tightened on the handle Serena felt more in control, "Would you ever hurt me?"

Emotions.

Sith use their emotions it rouses their passions depending on the person, on the sith it could eliminate all the good and leave the darkness of evil.

Serena was not evil. She was often confused, hurt, lonely, an upon occasion angry. But not evil. That was the problem with what was trying to hurt her, turn her, while it was evil and could turn the words to sound truthful, it was a lie.

Peace. The test was peace could she find peace within herself with all her faults, or would she give in to her guilt. Would her emotions rule her?

The gleam in her eye began to fade, as she looked up at Venris. It was then that her eyes rolled back and her body went limp. The sound of her light saber bouncing across the tiled floor echoed.

Serena's stood within the temple she could see Venris standing there holding her body, her breathing body. Then she felt the presence and turned.

"I don't understand any of this" she whispered. Venris seemed frozen in time she took a step towards him.

"Do not touch him this will pass"

Serena turned and looked again, "Are you really here?" "Yes Serena." The presence came over to her and place a hand on the small of her back "You have carried this long enough". It was if a great pressure had been removed from her she felt charged.

She shook her head before she could say a word, "Your doubts should be gone now, your connections to the light as they were meant to be." She could see him.

"Can you help Venris?"

"No, while he is part of your test his test may yet be coming. The other being have you not yet learned that the force is all knowing, and knows where each person's path lies." If there was a smile she did not see it, but she could feel it.

"Hold out your hand Serena"

Obedient she held out her hand,, within it appeared a ball, a simple pass by the white energy and the room around her lit up in a map, off to the right a small steady blue light.

"That is where you will go next...whether Venris goes is up to him. But you must go." Serena nodded.

[member="Serena Bouie"]

As Venris struggled to keep Serena from harming herself, he shook his head in response to her question. "Never, Serena." He answered truthfully as he met her eyes again. "And don't you ever think otherwise."

Then as quickly as the situation had begun it ended, the weapon clattering to the ground and rolling away while Serena was left hanging in Venris' arms. He knelt down on both knees and kept her upper body raised with one arm, partially supporting her with his chest. "Serena!" He quickly checked her pulse and felt a breath escape her. She was alive, but unconscious by all appearances.

Whatever the aim of the test had been, it seemed to be over now. Serena was unharmed, she had resisted the call to harm him and he could feel through the Force that her emotions were no longer rampaging out of control in her mind. If anything her mind seemed to be clearer than before, her spirit shining like a beacon.

Was this what it meant to purify one's self of the taint of the dark side? Had Serena passing the test cleansed her of the influence of the crystal shard from the BlueLeaf Temple? He could only be certain when she awoke...

"Aww....Venris, you are so adorable when you're worried over her." The voice of the Witch was as clear as though she stood next to him, whispering her venomous words into his ear. His marks burned at her mental presence, green ichor rising from the collar of his coat and the cuffs of his sleeves as he struggled not to drop Serena. "But I know where your path leads and where it ends. Staying with this woman, letting things between you become too...intense will only lead you both to despair. Do her a favour and remove yourself from her life forever, spare her the pain of your destiny."

Venris shook his head. "My destiny is mine to decide, not some insane witch's." He glared at the ceiling. "My path is my own to walk, and if Serena is part of it then so be it, and if she chooses not to be then that is her decision. You may mark me, but you have no control over me."

The witch let out a 'tsk' before her disembodied voice echoed from all corners of the chamber. "So be it...but never say that I did not warn you, Venris Helion." Her presence retreated yet again, the burning of the marks fading with her. "Yours will not be a happy ending...and you might drag this poor woman with you when you reach it."

Venris shut his eyes and bowed his head, cradling Serena as he waited for her to awaken. "Preach to me all you like of fate," He whispered. "I will not go quietly to whatever it is you see in my future."

Serena began to wake up her lungs felt a bit on fire she gasped for air and reached out for Venris grabbing his shirt pulling herself up only to hide her face again against his chest. She took one breath after another filling her lungs.

She slipped back looking up at Venris who held her protectively, "I'm not sure I"m up to another temple visit, how about you?" She smiled trying to make light of everything that she could remember. The chests were still there sitting waiting designed for whoever touched them first. She felt drained, "I need a star chart' she whispered but did not try to get away from Venris.

"You were part of my test Venris. Peace and emotions." She shook her head. "But whatever the shard did to me seems gone, but...we haven't found out if they had the stone from yavin, do you think we should look for it" her voice was a bit raspy as if she had been screaming for hours instead of moments. Life around Venris was never ever dull.

"You were worried" she put her hand to his cheek again, "I was worried about you, our paths keep crossing, do you think that is the force?"

[member="Serena Bouie"]

When Serena awoke with a sudden gasp Venris held her to his chest in case she harmed herself in her panic, relaxing his grip only after she first spoke. When she cracked a joke Venris couldn't help but chuckle softly. "I think I could personally go for a month without another little temple tour." He admitted. "We can get one back at the Starport, assuming that this place is finally done messing with us."

Venris eased Serena up into a straight sitting position partially across his lap, still supporting her in case she collapsed. "If you feel that the shard is to be found here then we may still search for it," He answered. "Let's just take it easy for a moment so you can get your-"

He paused as she rested a hand on his face. "Some would say the Force works in strange ways...others would say it's just plain luck." He cracked a smile. "I don't care which one it is, but I can safely say that I wouldn't mind crossing paths again after this...though I do hope that the next time weget together it doesn't involve ghosts and tests."

"I'm all for not more spirits, dark energy, nothing associated with anything that isn't living" She stroked his cheek, "Let's make plans now" She couldn't tell him about the map yet, it would have to wait. She just wasn't up to it. She had been doing with the dark energy within her for years never knowing exactly what was wrong but able to feel that there was.

The thoughts, and at times the voice that came from her she had never understood. The insecurity about herself, the reasons she had left training before. Finally. She felt calm. "So I guess we are even on all the kissing debts now" she smiled and then dropped her hand.

"Where shall we meet next, you choose a place. There are many places that team with life, Chandrila, Naboo, umm..Kashyyyk" Serena sat and thought. But still she looked over into the deep blue eyes of Venris, if anything he was a kindred spirit.

[member="Serena Bouie"]

Spending time with Serena in any place that was teeming with more life than this wretched crypt was a delightful thought, and there were an infinite amount of locations that Venris could think of that seemed preferable.

"Oh no, I only kissed you once," Venris shook his head, a playful smile on his face. "And you kissed me, which doesn't count as me paying you back. If anything I'm back to owing you two kisses now." He rubbed his chin with one hand. "As for any place exceeding this hole in the ground...Kashyyk sounds like a good place to start." He nodded.

Plenty of settlements and wookies, normal wild life which could be dealt with, and hopefully NO amount of force ghosts to ruin their time. The planet also had a certain feral beauty to it which Venris had come to appreciate after visiting once.

"So...a vacation to Kashyyk for our next get together?" Venris brushed a few strands of dark hair back from his face and chuckled again. "Now I know you're making a habit of taking me to all the fun places, Serena."

[member="Venris Helion"]

"Oh so this will be a vacation like where we try to relax?" She felt better. She felt secure. "I'm game Venris first I'd like to leave here second when can we go?" She sat quiet for a moment "Your help was priceless today. You sure you want to continue to hang around me?"

She was growing close to him. Time was of the essence the time of the rapture was approaching.

[member="Serena Bouie"]

Venris helped Serena up onto her feet. "Of course, if I stopped hanging out with you my life would be that much less interesting." He said. "As for when we can have this little vacation, I'll have to report back to the Fleet first, but maybe in a week or so we can get back together for some nice non-supernatural fun."

(By the time of this thread Venris has yet to join the Primeval.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom