Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Darkest Hours - OOC Thread

Hello everyone! The Skirmish is finally here and ready to go. The Silver Sanctum Coalition, Galactic Republic, and Galactic Alliance form a response team against the Primeval atrocities on Dromund Kaas, where a number of backers and supplies are being ferried for an assembly... a most critical junction to strike!

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/73371-the-darkest-hours-ssc-ga-gr-skirmish-with-primeval-over-dromund-kaas/

If there are any questions or requests, please direct them here and they will be sorted out in time :)

Have fun guys!

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

I got some new armor to try out on ya, bby.

Come-at-me-bro_zps621b3aba.gif

Matreya

[member="The Revenant"] [member="Darth Vornskr"]

Maybe we find a 4th so I can partake of Revanant? Or at least be a part of said piece taking? Lmao love the play by so wanna damage the face hahaha

[member="Darth Pikiran"] I won't turn ya down! Also, there should be plenty of enemy combatants to involve yourself in on. The GR, GA, and SSC should outnumber us by a bit.

Just to be clear also, a lot of Dromund Kaas is still underdeveloped and ruined from the Asteroid that got dropped on it all those years ago. Not work or effort has been put into repairing it :p

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

Can one of the objectives be preventing Kitsune launching one of her space stations (on display here). Haven't used them at all, and want to at some point. Seeing the timeline of the events so far, the space station would not be fully built and therefore, fully operational, but like an incomplete Death Star, still be of great tactical value.

Blowing one up is totally within reason as well! Well. Kitsune would hate you and she'd much rather you take it than blow it up, but, I'll also take any diplomats on to try and negotiate towards Kitsune's disengagement in the conflict 8)

[member="Kitsune"] Perhaps for a future engagement if this one is successful, something very interesting I wasn't aware existed!

In the meantime, I think we'll just stick with the basic "Everyone attacks the Primeval on Dromund Kaas, while Z Hutt and Valiens Nataris duke it out in space", if that's alright with you :)

However, do please PM me about some sort of campaign involving this monstrosity!

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

Sure thing, Inari Shogunate (Kitsune's very small, minor faction) also has a massive array of armaments which I can just PM you about. But roger, roger. I will be posting on tomorrow!

Krenis Skirata

K
[member="Vilox Pazela"]

I just watched the movie with that quote for the first time tonight.

Krenis will be there to rep the Republic doing... stuff. I don't know yet.

I'll be posting shortly for both Z Hutt and Darth Voracitos, shortly.

I was very busy this weekend. I had to wrestle guys ten pounds heavier than me in a tournament on Saturday, and spent all of today helping my family moves some stuff into our new house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom