Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dark Lady of the Whip

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
​The meeting with the Circle of Lords concluded, and I was granted permission to use the warship Mystic Veil, a Xo'Xaan II-class Star Destroyer​, for my endeavors that I had been planning for weeks since I was Knighted. During the past weeks, I had been studying the database in Bastion's Sith Temple looking for one specific item; and though I didn't find it directly, I found enough evidence to extend my search. Calling in favors from seedy individuals, these miscreants went to work for me, digging and unearthing information pertaining to the item. They collected enough information that forced me to spend many days and nights separating fact from fiction. But in the end, and to my surprise, the item I sought was near me as I was growing up. Fate or just bad luck? Neither, I didn't believe in either.

​I took a shuttle, accompanied by only Ostara ​to the hovering warship in orbit. I wasn't appointed the Captain or Admiral of the warbird, merely a high ranking official who had the authority to act as I saw fit; but per the Circle's request, if it came to any hostile engagements I was not to interfere with Admiral Beth's orders. This suited me fine, the obsession of space travel never took hold. Which included space entanglements.

"Listen girl," I said to Ostara rubbing her left ear. "I took the liberty this time around to pack enough food for the both of us, so there is no need for you to kill and eat the crew." ​Ostara stared at me, her fluffy tail darting side to side. Ostara was heavily trained to understand hand gestures and basic voice commands, outside this her vocabulary knowledge of language was nigh existent. Sometimes I wondered though.

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
​It had been years since I last stood on the surface of Nal Hutta. My memories of that place was not fruitful, since it was here that the girl I once was had been transformed into a killing machine; and it was from that transformation that led to the monster I became now. I harbored mix feelings about returning to what was once my home. It wouldn't be that elegant home coming one hears about, this home coming would be one of bloodshed, misery, and horror. I no doubt believed that the carnage I left behind would be forgotten; Hutts had a tendency to hold grudges for a long time. Especially when it came to killing one of their own. But on the planet was a treasure I sorely craved, and no Hutt or their minions would hamper me from retrieving what was rightfully mine.

"Admiral Beth," ​I said while we stood on the bridge's catwalk looking at the planet through the eyes of the ship's viewport. ​"When I depart for the surface, take the ship out of range and maintain radio silence. I'll contact you when I've completed my mission." ​The Hutts posed a minimal threat to the warship, since those worms employed pirates, mercs, and other forms of scum to do their dirty work. The warship could repel any assault thrown at it, but even numbers over time can swarm the greatest of warships. Plus, this was my only ride home.

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
​I landed the shuttle in one of the docking platforms in the city of Bilbousa, noticing the city hadn't changed much since I was a younger girl. I didn't find this surprising, the Hutts that ran this city were complacent in all their doings. I exited my ship and was immediately approached by one of those ugly, scarred faced aliens; who demanded prompt payment for using the docking platform. Not wanting to risk attention on a planet that housed murders and scum of all walks of life, I grudgingly paid the fee and brushed by the alien toward the entrance of the city.

​The city stank of desperation and numerous odors radiating off the unkempt bodies of the city's inhabitants. I thought I would never have to subject myself to such an offensive odor again when I left Nal Hutta, but it seems I was wrong. Ignoring the stench the best I could, I walked through the filth ridden streets, giving no attention to the poor street urchins who continuously begged me for credits. I came here seeking a treasure, not to alleviate the suffering of these people and aliens. As I walked, I was unaware that my movements were being carefully watched. I had murdered a Hutt, Gharda, and her entire consort of associates before fleeing this planet; apparently my insolence had not been forgotten.

​While I was bartering with the owner of a landspeeder rental outfit, I felt a small barrel press up against the small of my back. "Luchen the Hutt has requested your presence, slave," ​came the rustic voice behind me. I could sense this voice was not alone, and though I could have fought my way out of this situation, my curiosity got the best of me. "Then let's not keep the worm waiting shall we?"

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
​I stood before the Hutt, staring rusty daggers into his flesh. Apparently his minions deemed it unnecessary to remove my weapon from me; which they figured I was dangerous with or without it. All around me, situated in different sections of the Hutt's chambers, were bounty hunters, mercs, pirates, and other scum and villains of the galaxy. Each one had their weapons of choice drawn on me, with orders no doubt to kill me if I made a threatening move. ​"Are you just going to sit there in all your slimy glory or are you going to address the reason why I am here?"

The Hutt bellowed once then replied, ​"You are the slave that murdered Gharda. By law I should have you killed but I require your assistance." ​Shaking my head I said, ​"I'm not for hire. Besides, it appears you have enough assistance already." ​With a flick of his tail, the room began to clear out leaving only myself, this Hutt, and three piggy men alone. "What I require from you in exchange for a full pardon for your crime of murder these employees cannot do." ​I found it charming he referred them as employees. They were nothing more than bantha fodder in this Hutt's eyes; each one easily replaceable as the next. ​"I require no pardon, Hutt. I regret nothing, so unless you wish to share the same fate as Gharda, I command you to release me now!"

The mere tone of my voice drew the pigs closer to me, but the Hutt ordered them to stand down. ​"You have returned to Nal Hutta for a reason, I'm assuming not for a homecoming or revenge, since the latter you have already accomplished. So instead of a pardon, how about we seal an accord by helping each other?" ​Now that got my attention. If I was public enemy number one on Nal Hutta, it wouldn't hurt to be able to conduct my business without the threat of interference from the other Hutts. ​"Speak your intentions plainly, Hutt."

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
"Let me make sure I understand you completely," I said after hearing the Hutt's proposal. ​"You want me to kill one of your rivals in exchange for complete amnesty for killing another Hutt years ago. How would killing your rival, another Hutt, ensure I won't be hunted relentlessly by the other Hutt's minions here or in the galaxy?" ​The Hutt's big bulbous eyes stared at me, as if he was in possession of knowledge that I did not have myself. ​"Because girl, the rival I wanted eliminated is the brother of Gharda the Hutt. And her brother is making deals behind the Hutt Council's back. I ensure you, girl, that his death will not be mourned by my brethren."

​I started to see the whole picture now, as the light began to cast away the shadowy edges at the corners. ​"It's not so much a rival I am to eliminate as it is eliminating a Hutt to keep you and your brethren's hands from getting dirty." ​Luchen gave me what could pass as a Hutt smile. I never understood Hutt politics as a young girl, and I still didn't understand them now. "I'll eliminate Bordo for you and your beloved Hutt Council, under one stipulation," ​I said.

"And that is?" ​It was my time to smile, and my smile was colored with malice as I replied, ​"I want full access to the Fujo burial grounds, you know the ancient ruins of your dead forefathers." ​I could tell by my request it caught Luchen off-guard, since very few outside the Hutts knew of the ancient ruins, but I spent the majority of my youth on Nal Hutta; so naturally I would learn of such secrets over time. Luchen squirmed noticeably as he tried to muster the word I wanted to hear. ​"Done!" ​I nodded my head in a mock gesture as I added, ​"Then we have an accord, you and I."

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
​I only met Bordo a couple of times, and both times he didn't impress me much. He always seemed like a coward, always expecting his now dead sister to be the ruling hand in their family. He shied away from making the tough decisions, usually deferring those to Gharda; unless it came to the topic of female slaves. Bordo possessed a voracious appetite when it came to female slaves; regardless of their age. Had he been human or a different alien species, he would have populated the entire planet of Nal Hutta with his offspring. However, since he couldn't procreate with the slave girls, he found arousal in having them beaten and tortured for his viewing pleasure. I was one of the few fortunate not to suffer from his twisted desires. However, with the death of his sister, it seemed Bordo grew some testicular fortitude in running the empire Gharda worked so hard to build.

​I had no problem killing Bordo, but the problem was getting to him. Last time I visited Gharda's palace, I simply walked in through the front doors to kill her since she was expecting me to return as her pet. I knew the defense system of the palace all to well, unless Bordo changed that which I highly doubted. I couldn't walk in this time, especially since Bordo would kill me on sight; which would not be out of revenge for his sister, but more out of cutting the last ties to his sister's old empire. I needed to draw him out to me, which was easier said than done. He was a coward, so I assumed that hadn't changed much over the years; which meant I had to dwindle his security and bodyguards before presenting myself to him as his executioner.

​"I need a complete list of all of Bordo's holdings here," I said to Luchen. It was time to get very creative; and murderous.

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
​After retrieving Ostara from the ship, I headed to a warehouse that was owned by Bordo. My plan was simple, disrupt his operations and kill as many as his servants in the process; then when the time was right I would watch as my lovely companion fed off the carcass of Bordo the Hutt. We arrived to the warehouse, observing a hand few of Bordo's minions working like life was serene. Well I aimed to ruin their serenity.

​Igniting the whip end of my blade, I snapped the energy tendrils to get their attention. One alien, a Rodain male, walked toward me yelling obscenities at us. I pointed at the green skinned minion and Ostara fell on him ripping his throat out with precision. Before the others could reach for the blasters on their hips, I charged toward them with the tendrils dragging behind me digging into the duracrete surface. The gap closed, I slung the whips out killing them in one quick session, minus one; he alone fell to the ground making pleas for mercy.

​Standing over the writhing alien, Ostara at my side with blood matted to her fur mouth, I said, ​"Your begging won't save you, prey. I'm short on mercy." ​Reaching into my well of dark side energy, I began to inflict horrific pain upon his body while Ostara wagged her fluffy tail. With Ostara watching over him, I erected a makeshift cross from the crude materials at my disposal. Completed, I first cut the tongue from his mouth before crucifying him, then took my flesh-peeling dagger and cut several important arteries; drinking the blood as it poured forth from the wounds.

​Blood dripping down the folds of my mouth, I watched as the alien died with no mercy granted. It wouldn't take long for this act to reach the ears of Bordo, so Ostara and I moved onto the next target.

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
Moving through the filth ridden streets of my former homeworld toward the next target, I watched the street urchins and less-than-reputable characters conducting illicit and illegal business openly, something that would never occur on the Sith Empire's held worlds. Nal Hutta was lawless, corrupt, and a blight in this part of the galaxy, however, despite my observations I knew the Hutts were losing their grip on the planets; and perhaps with one calculated push they could topple, turning everything they created over the centuries to ruin.

Ostara and I arrived to another factory, but unlike the first one we visited this was much smaller and less guarded. In fact, it was empty of bodies. I could sense something was wrong long before the ambush was sprung. Eight minions emerged from stealth field generators, quickly unloading rounds toward myself and my furry companion. First, I quickly threw up a shimmering Force Barrier, stopping the shots from hitting us. Secondly, I sent Ostara to a nearby stack of metal crates as I produced my weapon. Finally, I started back stepping igniting my weapon's blade end in preparation of the barrier faltering.

Batting down the next three shots into the concrete floor when the barrier collapsed, I ducked behind the crates myself. "Luchen and Bordo send their greetings, Sith," came the voice of one minion. I gritted my teeth, feeling more angrier than I ever felt at being betrayed by Luchen. Then again, I should have known better to deal with and trust a worm. "If you surrender now, slave, Luchen and Bordo might grant you mercy!"

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
Peering through a crack between the crates, the minions where not advancing toward me rather holding their position; or hoping I would come to them. I could sense their apprehension flowing through the waters of the Dark Side. They were right to hold me in high regard, to proceed with caution; cause I would kill them all before returning back to Luchen, and subsequently Bordo. The options, however, were in low supply for me. Te moment I, or Ostara, moved from our cover they would unleash in unison a torrent of blaster fire. Then, as if guided by the Dark Side, a solution crept into my mind.

This small factory, or warehouse I now noticed, was illuminated by only one overhead bulbous light. Extending one hand upward, I unleashed a quick jolt of Sith Lightening that destroyed the only source of light. I didn't need my eyes to see my opposition, the Dark Side would grant me that advantage. It was, however, unfortunate for the eight men that Ostara was accompanying me; she could see in the dark as clearly as most can see in the light. As if she understood my tactic, she launched over the crates, shrouded in darkness, the moment the light winked out.

Opting to not ignite my weapon, even though the blade and whip were unique, I produced my flesh-peeling blade from my sash, following on the heels of Ostara. The two us, fell on the eight men quickly; taking them by surprise amid their confusion caused by the sudden absent of light. Between her tearing through them and me cutting into them with quick slashes fueled by anger, they stood no chance; each dying in the darkness. The slaughter completed, I turned my focus toward Luchen; for vengeance would be mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom