Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dance

Anna could tell that she caught him slightly off guard. His response sounded like it had some confusion in it and she guessed that he just hadn't thought about what she was doing for the audition.. that worried her slightly. Soon the came around a corner to a ship. Looking over to Marcus, she herself was confused.. What was this?? Was he breaking her out or was this a kidnapping??

"Uh.. n-no it's never a good idea to keep a crowd waiting.. is this truly an audition or are you breaking me out?"

she asked. With how rushed he was, it was hard to tell if he was actually breaking her out of her misery or if he was capturing her. Anna didn't know what to think and she hesitated upon seeing the ship. When she saw it, her heart seemed to stop and her breath was caught in her throat.

Anna had obviously seen a ship before, she was just confused of how they got to a ship.. he must have been breaking her out, but something told Anna differently.

~ [member="Vengeance"] ; [member="Dax Fyre"] ~

He laughed has they moved through the ship towards the cargo hold. He called out to his Apprentice [member="Anya Loma"] to get her to come to the cargo hold. Then he turned back to Anna.

"If you mean will I ever allow you to return back to this planet much less that club the answer is no. You are a present for someone."

With out another word he would move to yank her forward by the hand he held. The forearm of his other hand with shoot forward towards her face to knock her out. If successful she would be chained in the center of the room by chains from the ceiling and her ankles shackled in chains on the floor. Put on display for when Anya entered the room.

Back in the club enough time would have passed for people....others who had taken an interest in Anna to notice her absence. Maybe begin to look for her as Marcus' ship took off heading off planet.

[member="Anna'Leia Jones"] [member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Time continued to pass, and another drink was in Dax's hand. Boredom, more so than an actual desire to drink had forced him to order another one from the bartender. Dancers came on stage, and then left. What was concerning to Dax was that the powerful Force Presence seemed to have disappeared entirely. And the the brunette dancer seemed to have as well, not appearing on stage since the man had dropped the credits on stage. The absence of both was getting to the Knight. But why should he care? It could be nothing. And if it wasn't what happened to her wasn't his problem either. Dax immediately felt guilty for having thought that.

"Hey, do you know what happened to that one dancer? The pretty one?" Dax asked the bartender. The man, cleaning another glass, shrugged, "Lots of pretty dancers"
"The one with brown hair and blue eyes. Human."
The bartender shrugged again, not looking up from the glass, "Lots of those too."
So that's how it was gonna be. Dax glared at the man in annoyance as he slid a few credit chip's towards the man. The bartender pocketed the chips and said, "Gotta be honest, not sure. I can ask the owner If you'd like."
"I'd appreciate that." Dax said, only half sincere. The bartender walked away and left Dax staring at the crystalline glass he'd placed on the bar.

[member="Anna'Leia Jones"], [member="Vengeance"], [member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Anna'Leia Jones"]
[member="Vengeance"]
Motherhood...a dreadful thing, she had finally got the child changed fed and asleep, however as dreadful as it was...she was happy to have a healthy baby...one that she gave life to...the son of vengeance

Her voice was called, she slipped out if the room quiet, and closed the door, she walked on out as she hummed gently to herself, she entered and looked at the girl hanging, she gave a smile and then spoke

i don't know move it to the left a bit and it brightens the place a bit up doesn't it?

She said standing by him

though my question is...why is she here?

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax tapped his fingers on the counter in annoyance. Had the bartender just taken his money and left? No sooner had he thought that, the man returned. "Couldn't find her. Boss says he doesn't know where she is either. He's furious." he said apathetically. The Rogue groaned in annoyance and hung his head. This couldn't possibly bode well. "Any idea where she coulda gone?" The bartender picked up his already clean glass again and resumed wiping it, giving the Knight no answer. Dax took a deep breath and exhaled, trying not resist the urge to punch the extortionist bartender. He pushed the sleazy fellow a few more credit chips which earned the Rogue an answer, "Not a clue. But the Boss did take a guest to the back to see her. He didn't come back either." Dax had a feeling he knew exactly who the 'guest' was. "Thanks." Dax tossed back the remainder of his drink and slid it to the bartender. "Maybe you can actually clean that one." he said as he left.

Outside, Zeltros was still partying. Dax, on the other hand, stood on the sidewalk with no clue where to start. Silently, he cursed himself for caring about the wellbeing of someone he didn't know. He'd probably better off if he could remove that bit of his conscious. A human on Zeltros...not exactly an uncommon sight...Dancer's were about a credit a dozen around here as well. Dax figured he may as well head back to his ship and grab some gear, make sure he was prepared for a less than cordial encounter, maybe ask around about the man and see if he could find his ship as well. Dax doubted he'd get that lucky.

Anna was getting somewhat worried as she heard him laugh. He was a little bit ahead of her and she had a hard time keeping up now. Then all of a sudden he called out to somebody and then turned back to her. Anna's pretty blue eyes looked up at him confused, hearing what he was saying an almost jokingly at the last part, she spoke.

"Marcus, I'm not a prize to be- ack!"

she was cut short when she felt something coming, but she was unaware of it as he came in with his other forearm and caught her across the face with enough force to knock her out. It would leave a mark, but it was nothing she could help or fix now. There was no getting out of this one. He then shackled her wrists with chains from the ceiling and then he shackled her ankles from the chains on the floor. Anna was then set up as a display for his little friend.

~ [member="Vengeance"] ; [member="Dax Fyre"] ; [member="Anya Loma"] ~

Marcus turned with a smile towards his Apprentice. He walked over to her cupping her face in his hands and planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Hello my dear. I know things have been rough lately. Not being able to train for so long and then having to deal with holding back against a few face."

He paused glancing towards Anna before turning back to his Apprentice.

"So I brought you a gift. Someone you can take your frustrations without having to hold back."

He smiled to Anya a bit wickedly.

"So go introduce yourself and have fun. When you are finished we can drop her off somewhere and get back to training."

[member="Anya Loma"] [member="Anna'Leia Jones"] [member="Dax Fyre"]

She couldn't help but smile, a sincere smile and blush to her cheeks as she felt his hands on her cheeks, and the kiss to her forehead that sent a shiver up her spine and gave birth to...thoughts

hmmm rough and annoying...but yes your correct

She looked to the girl, she listned to him, a grin slowly growing on her face, first it was a innocent grin that turned wicked as she walked gently up to the girl, she rubbed a hand on her arm then chuckled

oh vengeance you shouldn't have...I think im gonna enjoy this gift while I can...heheheh...hahahahah!

She turned to the face of the girl, she pulled her hand back and put a slap across her face, it would be enough it would wake her up and sting

hi theeeerrrre....I can't wait to see how much you take....before your mind cracks maybe then I won't even stop.

She said stepping back and laughed as she looked around, she picked a training sword up and looked, she shook her and and started using the force to come structure something, it would be balanced on both sides and provide weight...with the girl hangimg...she had plans, she placed it on her back, the weight would pull down...making it unbearable

[member="Vengeance"] [member="Anna'Leia Jones"] [member="Dax Fyre"]

While Anna was out, she got some sort of dream.. what it was, she was unsure. She listened to it and accepted it and the scene hit play. It was an out of body experience almost and she saw herself chained up somewhere. Looking around, she recognized it to be Marcus's ship. What a traitor. Here she thought she was being broken out only to find she was put back into captivity and put on display for someone to destroy.

She could see Marcus and his apprentice. Seeing this infuriated Anna and she tried to run towards him and take him down, but she went right through him. Anna was then fearful, but she saw as his apprentice walked over to her chained up unconscious body and rub Anna's arm gently before turning into a maniac. So this is what Anna was? A gift? She was not a prize to be won, as she tried saying earlier before she was knocked out by Marcus. Then all of a sudden, the woman drew her hand back and slapped Anna right across the face. Herself in the vision, cringed and covered her head as everything seemed to become a whirlwind before bringing her back into reality from her unconsciousness.

Looking up, she saw the woman and sighed. The slapping was nothing new, but the weight placed on her back was definitely different. The pressure coming from it, would probably eventually pop her arms out of place, but she had experienced a broken arm before. That wasn't exactly new either. Anna heard as the woman laid out a challenge for her. She wondered how long Anna could last.

"We'll see.. but let's see how long you can last trying to break me before you have a frustration breakdown."

she responded. Her master had already put her through alot, but she felt like this crazy lady had the guts to do worse.

~ [member="Vengeance"] ; [member="Anya Loma"] ; [member="Dax Fyre"] ~

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax finally reached the spaceport, the bustling streets delaying him much longer than he'd originally anticipated. Before even approaching his ship, he hunted down the nearest spaceport official. Dax was mildly surprised to find that the man was intoxicated. Not to a degree in which he was useless, but just enough that there was a rosiness to his skin and a pleasant humming being elicited from his lips.

Upon inquiring where he could find information about arriving and departing vessels, flashing his saber briefly, convincing the official that he was a Jedi, the Rogue was taken to what could only be described as some sort of flight control. He was again surprised when he was greeted by another Corellian. And even more so to find that the man showed no signs of intoxication at all.

"Yeah, well i guess you just get used to it, working with Zeltrons the way I do." the Corellian officer responded when Dax asked him about his apparent normalcy. "Anyways, what can I help you with."
"I'm looking for someone. Don't know what kind of ship they're on, or even a name. Just what they look like and that they had one other person with them."
"I'm sorry, but I can't tell you that. Breach of security."
"C'mon man, I'm a Jedi. You mean to tell me there's no exceptions for when a Forcer comes knocking? I'm one of the good guys!" The Corellian began to laugh, "I think we both know you're no Jedi. You don't have the same air of self-righteousness." he chuckled,
"Yeah, well also means I'm not a Sith. You're still alive ain'tcha? C'mon man, one Corellian to another," Dax said, placing a hand on the slightly taller man's shoulder, "Do me this one favor. I promise you, you're not gonna regret it."

ahhhh but see darlimg, I won't get upset, the longer I can keep you in pain....the more fun for me! I'll make sure you can't dance again! You'll remember this face this name the scarlet flame!

She looked to a real blade, she picked it up, she started heating the blade with pryokinesis, once it was glowing hot, she looked to her, her face was a wicked one, without a word she started carving her name onto her back, the smell of burning skin, a permanent reminder that she the scarlet flame would remind her of this day in her dreams...she had one last place

hahaha hahahha I love this! Thank you master! This is the best gift a girl can have

She pulled the girls face up, she started carving the initials on her cheek in bold letters....SF....for scarlet flame

Once she was done, she pressed the blade to her arm...and dragged the heated bald eagle down slowly.....and to think this was just a warning up
[member="Dax Fyre"] [member="Anna'Leia Jones"] [member="Vengeance"]

He watched his beloved Apprentice play with her toy. He would have approached it much different but did not interject. At least not until she went for Anna's face. Then he jumped up grabbing Anya's wrist and pulling back.

"Not the face...........you never mark the face. What you do here should be an intimate encounter and not one for the whole galaxy to share."

Then he released her wrist and stepped back again letting Anya have her fun from there.

[member="Anya Loma"] [member="Anna'Leia Jones"]

[member="Vengeance"]
She gasped as she looked at him, her blade inches away, she looked down at her as she pulled her hand away

of course sir....this is like love making and must be kept private like such....I understand

She looked to her, that wicked flame in her eyes moving back and forth, she moved around the girl looking her over, she still had the knife in her hands, she toned it back and forth

so many ideas....

Her voice dripped with a hint of poison, she grabbed a training sword, she looked it over before suddenly bringing it down on her left arm with a sickening Crack, she laighed as she let the sword fall, she looked to vengeance

might you have anything I can use sir?

"It's been known across the board for me to be frustrating.. That's where all of those scars on my back come from.."

she responded. Anna then watched as she seemed to look to the side.. what she was looking at, Anna didn't know, but she soon found out that it was a blade. More scars.. just great.She watched her as the woman picked it up and heated it up through the force. This was nothing new.. being branded like a cow. As the burning metal touched her skin, Anna yelled in agony. She hated that she had done so and stiffled it to grunts as the blade ran smoothly through her skin adding on to the graffiti on her back.

After she was finished with that and came back in front of Anna, she glared at the woman as she grabbed her face. She started going towards Anna's face with the blade, but then Marcus interjected and told her to never go for the face. This had to have been her first time doing this, because she wasn't very good at it. Then all of a sudden, Anna looked away for one second, before looking back to see a training sword in the woman's hands.. her eyes widened before closing them as the sword was brought down upon her left arm as a loud crack could be heard as the sword made contact. Pain shot all through her left shoulder, causing Anna to scream out in pain. After a few seconds, Anna looked over to her arm, to see it was mangled. She then heard the woman say something about ideas and Anna rolled her eyes.

"Just choose one.."

she responded. Her back stung and burned as she watched the woman look over to Marcus. Anna sighed as she waited to hear what his opinion would be on everything..

~[member="Vengeance"] ; [member="Anya Loma"] ~

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The silence finally broke when the flight operator relented and said, "Alright, alright. But don't tell anyone." Dax thanked the man as he walked off to retrieve what information he'd requested, leaving Dax among the buzz of other operators guiding craft in and out of the spaceport.

Several minutes later the Correllian returned, a datapad in hand, the blue glow illuminating his face as he looked at the streams of data in annoyance. "Alright, well here's what I can pull up. A man brought a woman to his ship roughly an hour ago and brought her aboard his ship after he knocked her out. Looks like the damned thing is still there." he said turning the datapad around to show the man a view from the security cameras that looked out across every landing pad. "A Corpeal Class Freighter. Guy only gave his first name, Marcus."

[member="Vengeance"], [member="Anna'Leia Jones"], [member="Anya Loma"]

Marcus looked at her with a smirk.

"Is she my toy or yours? If you don't believe yourself up to the task I will be glad to take her off your hands and send you to your room."

He crossed his arms leaving against one of the weapons rack against the far wall. He was not entirely surprised by her question. Everything about her from the very first time they had met screamed she was not capable of the truly nasty part of being Sith. It explained why she took off to the Jedi for the little bit of time that she did.

[member="Anya Loma"] [member="Anna'Leia Jones"] [member="Dax Fyre"]

[member="Dax Fyre"] [member="Anna'Leia Jones"] [member="Vengeance"]
shush you girl!

She looked to her master, she gave a frown but nodded and looked around, whips wouldn't work from what she saw this girl had experience in them....she grabbed a small needle, she started placing them where the nerves were, like acupuncture almost....instead she once she was done, started heating them uo...slolwy and slowly one by one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom