Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dance

Ziost
0d43GYq.png
~
Anna'Leia Jones was on her way to another dance competition on Ziost. Anna didn't mind dancing. It was just the way she had to do it. Either way, she disliked it and she wished she could dance in different ways. At the moment, she was getting ready for her performance. She was forced to chose from three different outfits, one with less covering than the other. She couldn't complain though. She hadn't really been given much of a choice last time. Even though she was an entertainment slave, she still had class. Picking up the prettier of the three outfits, she went into the dressing room and changed into it and then proceeded to put her hair up. She then pulled out a favorite outfit from her duffle and kept it on hand for her partner dance.

After she was finished getting dressed, she pulled on a pair of comfortable dance shoes and then she started warming up. Of course, 10 minutes into her warm up, they were already arriving on Zeltros and as the landing cycle began, she lost her balance and fell. Luckily her outfit and hair was fine. There was a small cut on her forehead, but it could be easily fixed. Taking a cloth and some hydrogen peroxide, she cleaned he small cut and stopped the bleeding.

It wasn't too long afterwards that the ship stopped rumbling, signalling that they had landed. Her master then came back and looked at her with the same cold stare he gave everytime he looked at her. She didn't understand what he had against her. Instead of giving it back his time, Anna looked him right in the eyes, causing him to look away from her.

"Alright. It's time for you to get out on that stage. Don't screw up this time Jones. I don't need to save your arse again."

he told her in a similarly cold tone. Rolling her eyes, Anna responded.

"Yes Sir.. believe me.. I could live on my own and live better than I am now.."

she responded with the same tone given to her. Anna was sick of being bossed around and she was going to get out of this somehow. She just needed someone to finalize her plan.

~ [member="Vengeance"] ; [member="Dax Fyre"] ~

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax stepped off the Revenant Dawn right into the raucous sights and sounds of Zeltros. As the light hit his eyes, revealing the flashing lights of a promised good time, Dax smiled. Truth be told, the Knight was never the kind of person for parties. And yet, Zeltros was the planet that had something for everyone. Gambling? Take a left. Wanted a drink? Straight ahead. Other kinds of pleasure? Right there on your right. Feth, the place even had theme parks. In fact, Dax reckoned the whole blasted planet was a theme park. And of course there was the native inhabitants, the Zeltron and their intoxicating pheromones. It was always difficult pulling oneself from the planet.

Moving his way through the crowd, Dax could already fell the electricity in the air around him. The place was a never ending party. After a good seven minutes of pushing and the occasional spilled drink and apology, Dax finally arrived at his destination. One of the quieter establishments on the planet...well quiet by Zeltron standards. A small cantina, known as the Blasted Bantha. Seating himself at the bar Dax ordered some Corellian Whiskey, a few credits tinkling on the counter top.

[member="Anna'Leia Jones"], [member="Vengeance"]

Zeltros the land of debauchery. It had always been his kind of place. He came here every so often to get away from it all and cut loose. With this trip he had found himself in a little hole in the wall place watching the dancers.

Most of them were quite lovely of course then again it could have just been the fact it was Zeltros. Those little pink party animals always gave off a vibe of anything goes.

Marcus was sipping on an ale when the next dancers appeared on stage to begin her set. She was a tiny little thing with ice blue eyes and dark hair. She also set off a very familiar radar in his mind. The radar of another Force User but based on the strength of the feeling one who was probably barely aware of it. Certainly nobody that had received any training in the Force.

He then went from enjoying the scenery of the place to focusing on just this one dancer. He was intrigued by her and that meant very bad news for her. If she was lucky he would find somebody else to attract his attention.

[member="Anna'Leia Jones"] [member="Dax Fyre"]

Anna's master was furious hearing the way she spoke to him. So furious he had to turn away for that second. She couldn't waste any time though, she was on. So Anna took that time he wasn't facing her, to escape and get on stage. Once he turned back around, his hand was ready to slap her and he swatted at air before he realized that she was nowhere to be seen. Looking to the side, seeing him looking even more mad than before got her smiling and then she got set for her song and waited until the music started.

Once it started, Anna was immediately with the beat and danced with intent. This was a song she had done many, many times. It put forth the fact that she knew what was going on. He didn't get the message yet, but she chose this song basically telling him to get a new life.

Starting to dance once the song started, Anna danced a very aggressive dance and started getting very much so into the dance, enhancing her moves as she went. She did so well and after three minutes went by, she finished by walking away a few steps and then looked over her shoulder at the crowd. Anna noticed someone in particular who seemed to be looking into her soul. It sen shivers down her spine and she had an odd feeling about that small moment when he caught her eye.

Anna was force sensitive. She sort of knew it and she had been told once, but she didn't believe it. She thought that she was just a slave dancer. Pretty much she was right now, but Anna never knew that there could be so much more to her. She dreamed it, but she never lived it. Oh how she wanted to crush her master so badly. She had thought about this force stuff. If she truly was force sensitive, why wasn't she put with the Jedi or in a position with the Mandalorians? That was her true home after all, right??

Anna didn't know. She gave a bow to the crowd and then turned, going backstage, taking a quick look at the man who stared her down once more. He was a suspicious little guy.. she liked that though. Anna loved a good mystery.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The Correllian looked away from the crowd of Zeltron to a door in the wall, where music leaked trhough the cracks between the door and the frame. Dax recognized the song, and stood, entering the adjacent room. Instantly the music exploded in volume. And in the center of the room stood a young girl, standing on a stage. She was pretty, he had to admit. She danced in time to volatile sounds, moving her body to and fro across the stage.

But not sooner had Dax discovered one distraction, another grabbed his attention. Two distractions in fact. Other Force users, one far more powerful than the other. Dax was able to pinpoint then both easily, if only because of the situation. The stronger of the two he identified as a man who sat on the other side of the room, watching the dancer. The other, he only picked out because she was in fact the center of attention. Dax had no clue who either one of then were, but he was weary. The man was no Jedi, he could see that much. 'So much for relaxing...'

At the end of her set Marcus watched her all the way to the dressing room and even holding there for a few more seconds before turning back to the stage again as the next dancer appeared. The next dancer was ok................not as talented as the blue eyes but still worth watching. He tossed a couple of credits her way being polite. After a minute he glanced back towards the dressing room wondering if blue eyes would reappear to work the crowd. He finished his drink ordering another one as a server made her way by.

All the while he would keep glancing towards the dressing room waiting to see if she reappeared.

Anna still wondered who the man in the crowd was. As she waled backstage, one of her friends were up. The young girl was still learning as she was a more recent captive. Anna wished her luck before heading back to her dressing room. She had to prepare for her next dance. As she walked backstage, her master grabbed her arm and roughly dragged her into the dressing room. Shutting the door, he dragged Anna in front of him.

"Alright Jones. Put this outfit on. You're doing a belly dance. There is no way you are wearing the other outfit."

Anna sighed as he shoved an outfit into her arms. She hated this and she knew he's kill her if she wore the other outfit. Sighing once more, Anna turned around and took the dress she wore, off and put on a Belly dancing outfit. She looked at herself in the mirror and sighed. Anna would wear the outfit, but she wouldn't play the song he wanted her to. After she was ready, she ran to the DJ and had him put in a different song.

Then going out on stage, she sat up and started dancing to the music. There was no way she was belly dancing and her master only grew more and more frustrated with her.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The dancers changed. Dax looked on. But the girl on stage no longer caught his attention. The Force Sensitive one had left, and while he could feel her presence he wasn't quite sure where. The other man however had Dax's full attention. As far as the Knight could tell, the man had not yet sensed the Rogue. Dax hoped the man would not....this was not the place for a duel.

The Force sensitive girl came back on stage and began to dance. There was an incongruity to her dance and the costume which she wore. Either the costume designer was incompetent, the girl had somehow managed to put on the wrong outfit, or...she was trying to piss someone off. Whichever it was, it didn't matter. For now Dax would wait to see what the man's next move would be.

Marcus chuckled as blue eyes appeared back up on stage. This time he only watched part of the show. About half way through he stood, dropped a stack of credits at her feet, and then moved away from the stage. Halfway towards the bar he turned and glanced back up at her on the stage. Once he got to the bar he order another drink. He smiled at the bartender ordering another drink.

"The girl on stage...............who is she? More importantly what would it cost me for a personal introduction?"

Marcus smiled slide a rather sizable stack of credits towards the man. There had to be at least ten thousand credits there. Grabbing his drink Marcus smiled leaving the credits there for the man to take as he moved away and towards some of the more private areas of the place. In a place like this just about anything could be bought with enough credits.

Anna moved smoothly with each move of the song. She loved this song, because it was one her master hated. It said exactly what she wanted and that was freedom. Her master knew exactly that with as many times as she had escaped. By the time Anna was about half way through her performance, the man who was staring her down earlier, came over and dropped a huge bag of credits at the edge of the stage, right next to where she landed with one of her moves. Her jaw dropped, hesitating for a second, but then immediately continued, finishing the dance.

As the man walked up to the bartender, he himself was in as much shock as the girl was with the bag of credits. The bartender was a Zabrak. Pouring the man a drink, he responded.

"That beauty? Ah, her name is Anna'Leia Jones. Her master is a brutal man. She'd accept anything if you were to make an introduction. Though I think what you gave her should be enough."

he responded. Then all of a sudden a pile of credits was set on the counter and his eyes widened, never receiving this much pay in just one night of serving drunk people.

After Anna finished, it had been her last set for that moment. Standing straight once more, she picked up the bag of credits and went towards her master who had been watching the entire thing. He told Anna to go to her dressing room and wait there, while he went out and stopped the man who left the credits.

"Sir? I believe you were the one who left the credits, did you want to come back and meet the girl??"

He asked. While Anna waited in her dressing room, there was no way she was going to keep the belly dancing dress on, so she found another outfit on the rack and put it on. This was so much more comfortable than the other outfit she just danced in. That outfit was itchy and she swore not to wear that one, but she had been forced to, but now she was comfortable.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Of course the dude had money...and if he had money, chances were that he wasn't exactly a stand up guy. Usually the villains were the ones who were loaded with cash. And judging by the sizable chunk he'd just dropped on stage, the dude had more than enough, and then some. Truth be told, it wasn't just the money and power that emanated from the man that set off alarms in his head...something just rubbed him the wrong way about the guy...although, Dax was jealous of the money and power too.

A few more thousand credits clinking onto the counter top of the bar shook Dax from his mental evaluations. He was conversing with the bartender...about what, Dax couldn't hear. Soon enough, another man approached the mark. Judging from the air of 'I own all of you' that pulsed off the man in vomit inducing waves, he was the owner of the dance company...or the bar...whichever came first Dax supposed. Nothing he could do for now but wait and see what happened.

Marcus looked at the man.

"And you are?"

He looked towards the dressing room before he turned back to the man.

"Because if you are not the person who can make it happen then you are wasting my time.........and my time is very valuable to me."

He sipped his drink looking at the man a smile creeping across his lips. The kind of smile that sent chills down even the strongest man's back.

Anna's master gave a shared the same smile with the man. He had to be just about as cunning as this man standing in front of him. After the man finished speaking, her master spoke.

"My name is Cassus Barroks. I am the girl's master, so I can guarantee you that I am the one to get you back there."

he responded. If accepted, Cassus would lead the man back to where Anna sat. Meanwhile, even though she wasn't on stage, she was bored, so Anna was practicing dance moves and stretching. Then one of the costume designers came up to her.

"I think you have company my dear.."

Anna looked up from what she was doing and looked at the woman.

"How much is he paying??"

she asked. The woman looked at her and shook her head.

"Anna, he's already paid you.. you've been wanting to get out of here for a very long time. Make sure you make the right choice.."

Anna was surprised. She almost couldn't believe that the man who just paid her, now wanted to meet her. She wasn't that surprised though. Some people usually met her. Some for free if they had nothing and then lots of money for the rich ones who met her, like this man.

Marcus smirked at the man but held up a hand as if to say lead the way. He remained silent as he was lead to where Anna was waiting. He glanced around the room waiting for the others to make themselves invisible before he walked up to Anna.

"Hello Anna my name is Marcus."

He slowly moved right up to her a hand reaching out to stroke her cheek looking down at her with a smile.

"I am a fan of your talent............though you mite be interested in a bit of a private audition."

His hand moved down slightly grazing up and down her collarbone his gaze dropping down briefly before moving back up to look her in the eyes.

"That is something you would be up for doing right."

[member="Anna'Leia Jones"]

Anna had only made it over to her mirror where she got ready, before she heard someone coming in. The door was quite silent, but she could hear it. She looked up in the mirror to see the man that was in the crowd earlier. Turning around, Anna faced him, looking right into his eyes as a shiver went down her back just looking at him. Upon his arrival, her master made sure that the other's were out of the room and then the man spoke.

"Pleasure to meet you.."

She responded. Anna wasn't sure of what to think about him touching her face and collarbone. She did however return the smile, ignoring him touching her for the moment. He offered her a private "audition" and she wondered what that was supposed to mean. Anna was a curious girl though, so she shrugged before responding.

"I'm happy to hear that you like what I'm doing.. however, I guess a small example of what I do wouldn't hurt."

Anna was a little confused when his gaze went lower than her face. She was still in her teen years.

~ [member="Vengeance"]~

He smiled clearly pleased by her response. He took a step back and held a hand out to her.

"Come then...........I have the perfect spot for your audition. Somewhere more fitting for a woman of your talents."

If she took his hand he would attempt to lead her out the back door and into the alley. His grip would be firm but not rough and their destination unknown to her.

Anna gave a small smile in return and when he held out his hand, she reached out a grabbed it softly, but with a firm grip of her own. He said that he was taking her to a "more appropriate" spot for her audition. She wondered where that was, but either way, she waited to see where she was going. She couldn't help but as though...

"Where are we going, if I may ask?"

she questioned in a calm tone. Anna watched as she was lead into the alley through the back door. Anna still was unsure of where they were going and she wondered if this would end up good or bad. While they were going wherever though, Anna started thinking of dances she could use for her "audition".. though she felt as if that wasn't what she was doing.

~ [member="Vengeance"] ~

He smiled as he lead her further away from the place.

"Oh just somewhere a little more private is all. Some where you can be yourself without having to look over your shoulder."

As they walked she would notice they were getting further and further away from highly populated areas. Further away from other people. He never answered her question given very vague answers.

They seemed to be heading quite a ways out. Anna grew curiouser and curiouser.. how much longer until they were there? Where was their final destination? Should she be worried? He told her that it was a place she could be herself without having to look over her shoulder.. What was she doing in this audition?? Sighing she continued following him, her hand still locked within his firm grasp. Anna was never given shoes for dancing, so she only had ace wraps around her feet. They at least helped provide traction and some protection, but they also were a very big help in dance routines.

"Oh.. ok.. so what are you looking for in this audition? Just dancing, right?"

she asked. She could sing as well along with acting. Anna was a professional when it came to the above, she just wished she could do it a different way. This slave thing was something she never signed up for. She was forced into it, only being three at that time, but still seeing the truth of what had truly happened in her past and current.

~ [member="Vengeance"] ~

Marcus didn't turn back to look at her.

"Yeah............ sure why not."

It was a question he didn't really see coming as he hadn't really thought about it. Not a minute or two later after rounding a corner his ship came into view. It was a very nondescript freighter. The same one he always traveled around in. With his free hand he pulled out a comm unit.

"Warm up the ship and lower the ramp.......get us out of here five minutes ago."

It was then that he turned back to Anna putting the comm unit away.

"Come now your audience awaits. You wouldn't want to keep them waiting would you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom