Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Daily Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Event Account
All the news that's fit for you - this is the Omega News Service

Day 1

Well, a full day has passed since the event went online. So far I am extremely impressed by both the turnout and by the way people have embraced the opportunities presented.

Best of all, I've seen a lot of people getting involved in RPs and stories I've not seen them do before. It's great!

So for those of you not in or following the threads, here's the news so far.

Deadly Void (Fleeting)
The fleets have arrived and already there are some interesting plays going on. Whilst most of the fleets have been cautiously approaching, the Republic has rushed forward into the jaws of death. We'll see how well that goes for them soon.
Whilst the First Order fleets move in a concentrated block, the Mandos and Jedi/Alliance fleets are a bit more circumspect. I'm very curious to see whether they'll end up fighting each other or the Sith first!

Rains of Castameer (Ground Battle)
The battle has began with an absolute blitzkrieg by the Mandalorians and their Firemane allies. An isolated battalion of Sith troops is feeling the brunt of their charge, and is already falling back.
On the other side, the Raxis contingent has made a daring opening attack. We'll see whether the Sith rally in the north-east too.

Fate of the Duels (PVP)
Showing that retirement is never final, the one and only [member="Darth Carnifex"] has returned to lead the charge in the PVP thread.
Meanwhile other duels and battles are raging over the Omega. Highlight include a sinister plot in a cupboard, blind people fighting in a hanger and a case of mistaken identity! Tune in for more tomorrow.

The Heart of Darkness (DM Story)
Team Neutral is making a bold attack on the Voracion Citadel, hoping to get inside and get to the Omega.
Meanwhile Team Light is busting out prisoners from the scrap yards and freeing the oppressed.
Finally, Team Dark is returning to school by busting up the Sith Academy. The rules about silence one suspects are about to be shouted down....

In other news, [member="Jorus Merrill"] has managed to miss all four threads and now is wandering aimlessly in the snow with the Outback.

Finally, Crina, everyone's favourite conformist monarchy is being freed from the insidious grip of the One Sith! Hurrah!

That's all for now. Keep the news flooding in to this thread, and until tomorrow, keep fighting!

Omega

Event Account
Day 2

Well, now a second day has gone by and things are really heating up! Keep on posting and victory might be yours!

Deadly Void (Fleeting)
The Republic fleet carrier got an absolute walloping and had to retreat. The Sith couldn't take too much pleasure in this though as the combined fire of multiple Light fleets engaged them.
The First Order continue their steady progress in the centre whilst the Mandos seem undecided whether to fight the Sith or the other factions!

Rains of Castameer (Ground Battle)
The Sith are on the retreat back to base, but some of them are in danger of being cut off and destroyed! As more forces enter the fray and the casualties mount, who will emerge victorious?

Fate of the Duels (PVP)
The duels continue with great ferocity. We have some writers trying to download data, others battle on for position and some seek to control the Omega itself! Oh, and the family intrigue continues as it turns out [member="Rylan Thatcher"] is the father...not sure of what...but I'm sure it's a juicy story!

The Heart of Darkness (DM Story)
The three teams are still engaged in their desperate missions. Team Light is having success at freeing prisoners, but the clock is ticking. Team Dark is fighting their way into the Academy, seeking to liberate its secrets. Finally, Team Neutral is fighting through the Sith defences and looks poised for a breakthrough!

In other news an expedition to Tython is underway to capture it for the Jedi once more.

If you have more news to share, let me know in the 'Give me the News' thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom