Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The crusader's journey: Chapt. 1, a new way of doing.

"Oh my God will certainly forgive you, but unfortunately..I won't."

Objective: Clean the area.
"People" involved: Far-right military organisation.

Luccant was walking through an alley, in what would like like a Crusader armor. With a Vibroblade in hands and a DC17 Blaster holstered, he'd silently take advantage of the terrain to kill any soldiers in his hand, he'd do so brutally by crushing their vocal cords with the Force then making them bleed to death as he continued his journey through the base.

Quickly, he'd get spotted and would enter in a gunfight, Luccant would use mostly guerilla tactics and traps with the Force. Quickly, reinforcements would come and he'd take hostages.. Here how it ended:

"DON'T YOU DARE BREACH MY DEFENSES, I HAVE HOSTAGES!"

"For God's sake.. You are in no position to negotiate."

An inhumane scream can be heard as a finger lands by the soldiers and their officer.

"Other's death are already on your hands, you wouldn't want his to also be."

"..Attack!"

A gunshot is heard, ending the hostage life and marking another assault. As the troops enter the corridors, carefully placed mines detonate, blocking the easiest access as Luucant does a tactical retreat and flank the enemy, this time letting no survivors..

[RADIO] ~Do you read me? I repeat.. We are [The communication is unstable].. We need immediate support at location Charlie 5, Tango.. [A gunshot is heard and the communication comes to an end]

Last edited:

Luucant let out a slight sigh, looking at his several wounds, his perforated helmet and his hands full of blood.

He directly speaks to the only man alive, barely able to look straight. "You.. We.. Could have avoided this, why, tell me why, did you have to push."

Luucant gives a disgusted look, even his inhumane doing had limits, he at least, valued his men. "Monster.. You.. Horrendous-"

Before the officer even finishes his sentence, Luucant beheads him.

Luucant sighs, looking at the chaos, he knew it was to late and had to pillage the base. He took everything he needed, even a matriculation for a military grade spaceship.

As the man enters the spaceship, he takes his helmet off, looking in the void as the autopilot is set up. Luucant quickly use a first aid kit to patch up his wounds.

As he finishes to heal, Luucant takes control of an auxiliary turret and fire at the base he was in, making everything, every sign of the slaughter.. several warcrimes and the corpses deasappear in a quite poetic fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom