Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Crowning of Otor Blank the II

Otor Blank the II

O
Today was the day. Otor was to be crowned the Lord of Quarzite. After 5 years of an empty throne and half a dozen coups by nobles, the day had come. Otor was extremely anxious. Would the people support him? Would they even recognize him as their lord? He'd have to hope for the best, and if the best didn't then proper precautions were taken. The only public entrance to the planet, the giant space elevator above the planets atmosphere, was being heavily guarded by the military. The main mode of transportation on the planet, the hypertram lines, were also under heavy guard and surveillance. Police were patrolling city streets in squads of three and over a dozen royal guards stood ready in the the courtyard of the palace where the crowning was being held. All the security was two prevent two things, civil unrest and foreign manipulation. The ceremony was open to the public, as Otor was hoping to use it as a publicity stunt and a show of power. However, there were bad folk in galaxy, so he had to prepare for the worst if one of those bad folk came to his planet.

Inside the sitting room of the palace Otor Blank the 2nd sat on a luxurious loveseat. He sat the stroking his chin and thinking of what he was to say, what he said to the people after he was officially crowned was the most crucial part of the ceremony. As he thought of how to convince his people of his ability to lead them a Belugan man entered the large sitting room. As he approached the Lord-to-be Otor looked up at the man and when the man reached Otor he stood at attention.

"All preparations have been made to your request, my lord," said the man, "including the invitation of as many willing Kage as we could possibly muster."

"Good work Chief Bryyl, excellent work as always," said Otor approvingly.

"Just doing my duty my lord," the chief replied humbly.

Otor nodded at his Chief of Defense's response. "That is something I have always appreciated from you these past few years, your loyalty is irreplaceable. However, there's is something I need to tell you." Otor looked his chief dead in the eyes as he said it.

The chief seemed to look startled by what his lord had said. "Wh-what is it my lord?"

"As you know, chief, I am trying to unite the two peoples of this planet. Now, as I was thinking of the best ways for me to help unite the Kage and the Belugans an idea came to me, wouldn't the Kage feel more comfortable with mingling with Belugans if they had representation within the government to protect their interests? So, that's exactly what I made happen."

As Otor finished his little spiel a man stepped out of one of the shadowy corners of the sitting room that the extravagant chandelier hanging above couldn't reach with its light. From the corner emerged a man with flowing white hair and grey skin. "Chief Bryyl, meet your new colleague, Kiop Kuyt, Chief of Defense of the Kage. He will assist you in your efforts as Chief of Defense of the Belugans and you shall help him in his efforts to fulfill the duties of his position, do you understand?"

The newly named Chief of Defense of the Belugans looked quite confused, but it was not his place to question the lord. "Yes, lord, I understand completely."

"Good," said Otor. As he looked at the two at eyeing each other he immediately knew this would be a difficult transition of power, but it had to happen. "Now, good men, I have a crown to accept," and as he said that he walked away, going to prepare for his ceremony.

Mauda

Orex had arrived inconspicuously. Everything he was doing was low-key and he wasn't taking any risks to make his interests public. And that included transport. He arrived in orbit around Quarzite in his personal light-freighter. One lightly armed and covered in sensor-scattering spray. Sat in the helm of his craft as it approached the Space Elevator, Orex lost himself in thought.

He had connections everywhere. So much so that it didn't take him long to hear of the crowning of a new Lord of Quarzite. Although Quarzite was a quiet planet and the soon-to-be Lord was something he would regularly forego. This particular event was of interest to him. Especially now. Having done his homework, Orex assessed that [member="Otor Blank the II"] was a progressive leader and one who had the best interests of his people at heart. This made things very easy. Economic Expansion was key to Orex and his current plans and so he decided that this was an opportunity he could not skip.

The ship docked to the Elevator and Orex stood from his seat, vaguely bringing himself to the airlock and towards the elevator.

A progressive leader, a quiet planet and interests in common. With these in mind, Orex threw together his discussion. He would talk to the Lord, probe him of his interests in his people, and soon work an economic deal. Orex needed factories, plants, cash generators. He needed money and he needed resources. All of these he was confident would find their way into this newly-forming political landscape.

Orex looked out into the infinite expanse as the elevator glided down towards the surface of the planet. He was keen to meet the man and the subtle excitement of making progress with new people was something he never got tired of. He just hoped the planet wasn't a cesspit of religious primates.

The elevator doors opened and warm sunlight bathed Orex as he stepped out. Something he never did, he rolled up his sleeves. Yes, he was a potent Darksider with a rage that lent itself to the brutal murder of many. Yes, he was a man who spent his free time seeking knowledge and power. But to be casual would lend itself to the discussion, so it certainly wouldn't hurt to reduce his formal appearance somewhat. While he pushed his sleeves against his vascular forearms, he paced towards the building he'd identified as the Palace. Looking around its base and everywhere else, he soon realised the extensive security presence. Police and Royal Guards littered the streets and stood in sentry at every corner. He slowly pushed his lightsaber further into his cloak and tightened a belt simply out of precaution. It would be an awful first impression if he was dragged to this Otor figure cuffed and beaten. Realigning his gaze with the palace itself, he navigated its towering walls until he found a path to the courtyard. Ascending the steps to the courtyard he found himself in beautiful grounds. Having been isolated in the Lower Levels of Coruscant for the better part of his young life, he never had an eye for architecture. Regardless, the Palace was something to behold.

He soon found himself in the halls of the Palace, following various signs and directions from security towards where they suspected Otor may be. Along the way he was accompanied by several guards. His appearance likely the problem. After a number of corners were turned, he finally found himself before an elegant door. Before he could knock, a guard held his shoulder and reached over to knock instead. The sudden hand on his body flared Orex's core. Upon reflex Orex felt himself move the Force into the guards joints and tendons, but restrained himself. Whoever opens that door doesn't want to see a man with a double-broken back .

The Guard leant his head into the crack of the door and whispered some information likely attaining to the Guest. After their altercation was finished, the Door widened and Orex nodded his head as he stepped into the room, in the middle of which was [member="Otor Blank the II"]

Otor Blank the II

O
Otor was getting ready in his study. He had put on a dark purple coat covered with a red cloak with an elegant Nubian design. As he straightened up his clothing and practice his speech suddenly there was a knock on the door and it was opened.

"Sir?" The royal guard spoke in hushed voice.

Otor looked at the guard quizzically and walked to the center of the room. "Yes, what is it?"

Continuing in the hushed tone the the guard went on. "There's a visitor for you, an off-worlder."

An off-worlder? Interesting. "Send them in please."

The guard nodded a brought his head out of the room and soon after the door opened wide and stood before him was a man he would come to know as [member="Orex Mauda"].

Wolfpack stood silently in the planet's elevator as it brought him below the planet's surface. Standing tall he checked his person to make sure he left all visable weapons on his ship. Slowly the elevator descended.

Within time it would finally stop. The doors slid open to reveal the Capital city. The lone Ulyrix Vong, would smirk as he noticed the amount of security that were patrolling the streets. Obviously the police and guards would be on high alert due to the crowning of a monarch.

It was hard for Wolfpack to go unnoticed, he stood at eight feet tall, and wore bulky armor, black tendrils protruded from his head down to his upper back, almost like hair. Many of the security were eyeing him as he passed.

The Bounty Hunter made his way to the main palace. He was sure they wouldn't let just anyone in. Wolfpack looked around, then engaged his personal Cloaking device. When a guard looked the other way, the hunter quietly entered. Upon entering he would notice the beautiful interior. The Ulyrix Vong wasn't used to the lavish lifestyle: having grown up in a nomadic tribe. So he wondered what was the need for all the excess stuff.

The Bounty Hunter wandered the palace until he found the main hall. Quietly he entered. Making a his way to a dark corner, he crouched down and reminded himself of his reason for being there.

Find information about the feud between the two people's of the planet. And what the new king plans to do about it.

Continue to assess the security of the royal palace.

Don't draw too much attention.

The masked Hunter grinned. "Should be easy enough the Hunter said as his Cloaking device remained active. "Got a few more minutes and I'll have to let it recharge." The Ulyrix Vong grumbled to himself.

He wondered what kind of king [member="Otor Blank the II"] would be, and if he'd live up to his promises.

[member="Orex Mauda"]

Xos sat in his ship with a hologram up of Zabre Drurin, the elderly senior combat instructor of the Baran Do, and one of the many people he'd like to call his friends. ​"I don't know, I always felt guilty when going to ask anyone for something. It does make me feel better though, it's not really so much for me as the Baran Do, and, well, everyone else. It sounds odd but I always feel what I offer isn't equal to what we get, I mean how many donations have we received just for-"

Zabre held up a hand shaking his head, ​"We do what we must Xos, you're Master of the Order. You have a job to do. If people believe what we offer is worth what they give, then it is that way to them. You have to accept that we can't always give someone everything for free, you have people to take care of now. Besides, he's going to be king, that's exactly the type of people that our gifts are perfect for helping. Someone with that many problems could certainly use someone gifted enough to see the potential future."

"Yes, I just need to get used to my position. I don't have enough pride for this job." Xos answered shaking his head, he would go through with everything anyway. But approaching such high ranks always just felt off to him, no matter how kind they may be. He'd had others recently who he had spoken to of similar positions, though for once it was actually them who asked first as off-worlders. "Well we shall be there soon, I intend to arrive early enough to be sure I see the ceremony itself. Farewell."

"Farewell." The hologram slipped away and Xos stood up breathing in a few breaths before placing his re-breather on in order to survive the conditions of the outside world as they landed. He wore his formal robes and walked with a certain grace, but he was far from unusual...for his species at least, though it could be intimidating to others due to their unusual features.

​As he walked into the world he recognized all the security, he had left his staff on the ship anyway just in case. But even if he brought it he doubted he'd be seen as much of a threat. He didn't exactly use any weapons, sure he practiced the techniques with the staff, but he hadn't used the thing in years. The force was his way when he needed to get something done. But, there was little chance of a fight breaking out here anyway. At least, so he hoped.

Xos would prepare himself to go where he could view the ceremony but attempt to get word out, be it through guards, or whoever seemed to be able to get it to the soon to be king, that The Master of the Baran Do order would like to meet with him for a mutual agreement, or to offer a member as an advisory position due to their renown as Force Seers and for their wisdom and intelligence.

​This was the job of a Master of the Order, discussion, politics, negotiation. It was not glamorous like a Jedi, nor give the sense of fear like a Sith, it was that of a peaceful man who had been given a gift in the force, who wished so much to help others to the point of considerable naivety in his childhood.

[member="Wolfpack"]
[member="Otor Blank the II"]
[member="Orex Mauda"]

Mauda

Orex strode up to [member="Otor Blank the II"] , tilting his head down slightly to meet his gaze. The nature of his Mask restricted him from extensive eye-contact. While Orex had surpressed Nihilus' influence through the Mask for this meeting, he was sure a lengthy discussion with full eye-contact would take its toll on the King. He had also gloved his Charcoal hand. All these preparations were very much unlike Orex's efforts to instill fear and intimidation, but he wanted to be sure the meeting would go well as the planet could easily be crucial to his plans. He extended his gloved hand and grasped Otor's in a firm handshake,

"I'm Orex Mauda, CEO of the Coruscant-based Civtech. Congratulations on your new position, my Lord"

Orex's voice came through his half-mask, artificial and deep and accompanied by a slight smile.

"I just wanted to talk about some economic opportunities regarding your planet and how we can strive to reap the most benefit for your people",

Orex waved his hand towards the nearest seats and sat himself down. He sat with his back straight and his arms folded, a neutral posture he felt.

[member="Xos"]
[member="Wolfpack"]

The Ulyrix Vong slowly rose as he exited the palace silently. He decided it was time to make his way to the courtyard. It was where the king planned to get crowned. Wolfpack was soon in the courtyard. It was filled with security...royal guards, all patrolling the courtyard. Wolfpack noticed [member="Xos"] standing alone.

The Ulyrix Vong slowly made his way towards the man, disengaging his personal cloaking device as he drew near. The Vong towered over Xos unsurprisingly. But he had no I'll intentions.

The Bounty Hunter peered through his mask and nodded. "Greetings. Here for the crowning of the soon to be king?" Wolfpack said in a low voice, almost like a growl.

"If that's the case, what do you know about him?"

Wolfpack studdied the man in front of him silently.

[member="Orex Mauda"] [member="Otor Blank the II"]

Otor Blank the II

O
The masked man before him was quite an ominous figure, and a very large ominous figure at that.

"I'm Orex Mauda, CEO of the Coruscant-based Civtech. Congratulations on your new position, my Lord" The man smiled after his introduction and his deep voice fit his appearance.

"Well, it's good to meet you, [member="Orex Mauda"], and thank you very much. Now, what can I do for you tonight?" Otor was very interested in what this man had to say, even if he did seem a bit threatening.

"I just wanted to talk about some economic opportunities regarding your planet and how we can strive to reap the most benefit for your people", the man said as he spoke again, waving them over to the seats in the study.

As the two of them sat down Otor spoke again. "Well, Mr.Mauda, what exactly does Civtech have to offer to the people of Quarzite?"

[member="Wolfpack"] The moment Vrox decloaked Xos felt the disturbance among the others, and yet...there was nothing. He turned watching as the massive alien stood two feet over him. It took him but a moment to realize this was no trick of the dark side. The force...just couldn't seem to normally sense the man. Dead within him, and yet, he was very much alive.

"Greetings to you as well."

The height itself didn't intimidate Xos all that much, a physical characteristic that had little bearing on ones personality, still..the lack of sensation felt...wrong. He nodded as Wolfpack asked what he was here for, then what he might know about the king.

Questions flooded Xos's mind. He was a kind man, and was known to be naive as a child, but the lack of sensation in the force was certainly a bit off setting nonetheless. He breathed in for a moment in thought, he wanted desperately to believe there was absolutely nothing wrong with telling this man what he knew. And so far as he was aware, he could gain most of it from just about anyone else anyway,

"I know most of what the public knows, he was born to the politics and the heir to the crown. I know he's outspoken. And I know when his parents died he spent the last five years not taking it, until now. I know he's been said to be aggressive. And that his goal is unity of the two peoples." He answered, before folding his arms together within his robe sleeves, "I myself do hope to speak with the soon to be king, or at least, I'm here to speak for my order. We often act as advisors or end up in governmental positions due to certain insight. I hope we can help him in some way, so long as he doesn't turn into some kind of tyrant or such."

He raised his head to look up at the Force Dead, ​"Have you another purpose? After all you do not seem to be of their world. I'm sure the crowning of a king is a big event but I'm afraid I can't know all who else would come here. Well I can tell for some other outsiders but, and my apologies for this, I can't quite tell what job you have so I can't guess what you're here for."

The build of the man, along with the fact he'd been using a cloaking device, certainly called to his reason as warning. Particularly when he couldn't sense the force within him. But the other side of him wanted to believe there were only good intentions, which was certainly also possible. Xos knew what it was like to appear intimidating, his species was rather well known for being "not so pretty" so to speak.

Vrak was surprised when the Kel Dorian greeted him back, not many people took the time for pleasantries. Though Wolfpack rarely gave people the time, preferring to intimidate anyone he came into contact with right off the back. However, the man in front of him didn't seem intimidated, if he was, he hid it very well.

The question Wolfpack asked earlier was answered, he quickly made a mental note, reminding himself to take the info down when he got back to his ship. He continued to listen attentively as the man spoke through his rebreather: about how he hoped to speak to the king for himself on behalf of his Order.

The Ulyrix Vong continued to listen as the man looked up at him to ask a question of his own.

"You are correct, I am not native. I am simply here to see a newly crowned king..." He trailed off with a low growl, dodging the question. Wolfpack's gaze shifted around the courtyard, as he continued to count security, he was sure all the royal guard were out on high alert, making it easy to count how many he encountered. He looked back down to @Xos.

"Though I do find myself fascinated at how proudly they choose to display their military. Royal guards, police, the heavy security on the way down to the surface." The Vong smiled as he checked his gauntlets.

"I am interested to hear more of this Order you represent." He said in a low voice.

[member="Orex Mauda"]

[member="Wolfpack"]
Also here to watch someone crowned king, though he didn't really answer the question fully. Xos would keep an eye out but he didn't really want to make any assumptions, just do it as a courtesy to the new king then. Just in case. Certainly seemed fine though, at least for now, he didn't sound like he was planning anything bad so Xos felt pretty comfortable with it.

Xos Hmm'd in agreement at the mention of how proudly they displayed their military, "Well it is a world with conflict, I suppose it makes sense that'd be the way they try to keep people in check. Understanding authority won't let you get away with something and has the power to act can be a good motivator to follow the laws. That and I suppose if he looks good to outsiders, perhaps he can get more to work with him." he shrugged, then chuckled taking slight note of Vrak checking his gauntlets, "Sorry, got a bit long winded there."

He considered the next question for a moment, asking about the order. Always had to remember he was the Master of the Order. He leaned his head back for a moment, "Baran Do is what we're called, we're from Dorin. When a Kel Dor is force sensitive and doesn't go into the Jedi or something, we usually end up teaching them. A long time ago we were basically extreme weathermen, eventually we got to the point we, like I'd mentioned, ended up in roles of a bit higher rank and purpose. Foresight is what we're known for mostly but there are other things we are capable of. We're usually pretty peaceful though, the vast majority of us don't even learn how to fight. I mean, they might be able to, the force is often quite strong, but they are no Jedi. Some learn though, take the path of a warrior, and we have enough to teach them. I did that once, I still train with my staff but I haven't used it in...oh it's been years. Really the force was all I found was necessary most of the time."

​Which reminded him of the matter of failing to directly sense him, it was most unusual, the force seemed to completely lack it. Sure his senses could tell, which were enhanced by the force considerably. But the force itself...just didn't want to. He did take note, he still sensed the reactions to Vrak, just not Vrak himself. "While we're on the topic, I hope you don't mind my asking and I really do apologize if it's rude, but may I ask your species? It's just that I don't believe I've seen any of your kind before, and...well you might already be aware, but I can't seem to sense you directly with it alone. It is a most unusual feeling for me."

[member="Orex Mauda"]

Mauda

Orex slowly inhaled and looked slightly below the Belugan's eyes so as not to drain him.

"Your planet is.. quiet. As far as I'm aware your exports are not significant nor is your presence in the Galactic Market. I want to change that. Exploit what this planet has to offer and benefit you and your people economically"

Orex stopped for a moment and continued,

"I have some ideas I want to discuss with you. Your caverns are rich with mineral ores, ores I would like to exploit and make good use of. Of course this would include the construction of factories and whatnot to extract them. If this doesn't sound good to you, the surface of this planet is an untapped gold-mine. If Civtech were to build labour droids suited to the environment on the surface, we could make very good use of whats there without disturbing any populations. So basically, below ground, or above ground?."

[member="Xos"]
[member="Wolfpack"]

Otor Blank the II

O
The man in front of Otor walks into the study and gets straight to the point. He wants to increase the economic presence of Quarzite, make the planet more important in the Galactic Market. Quarzite had a small presence already, a few rare minerals found only in few places in the galaxy were regularly exported but only in small amount. The planet was in no way impoverished either. The average citizen of a Quarzitian city lived a life of relative luxury. However, some of the more nomadic Kage lived a little less luxurious but that was simply due to their roaming lifestyle. The offer was intriguing to say the least, but Otor needed to know more.

"So, you wish to tap into the planets mineral deposits?" Otor gives an approving nod and continues. "Doing so would definitley create some trade interest in the system but I have a few questions. First off, who will own the factories and who will run the trade? Will your company own them, or shall I? Or will Civtech employees and assets run under my command? Who's going to be making the money and whos going to be taken advantage of, sir, is my question."

[member="Orex Mauda"]

Mauda

Orex uttered a very.. business-man chuckle.

"Taken advantage of? Nobody. Other than Nature itself of course. Civtech will own the Factories, Quarzite will own the export. Of course Quarzite representatives will hold the majority of the Board, so without owning the factories, your government will have the majority say as to our processes here. In regards to money, You will hold all export profits, but we will divert a small percentage of export ores to our other ventures across the Galaxy. A balance tipped in your favour."

Orex grinned, his mask covering half of it.

"Oh, and don't worry about the Environmental Impact. Civtech is extremely progressive and.. futuristic. Industrial Processes are powered by clean energy and waste is, in the case of gases, filtered and recycled. Waste material, again, is recycled. We're clean"

Otor Blank the II

O
Otor strokes the purple frills at the side of his face. Not only does the offer hold interests of the planet and the people at the highest standard but the production was almost completely clean. The offer was too good to be true. Obivously, too good. Sure, as long as the ore was extracted Civtech would make money but it seemed as though they were giving up a lot for but a fraction of the profits. Either Otor was thinking to hard on it or Mr.Mauda was playing a game. He had to find out.

"Tell me, Mr.Mauda, what other ventures do you have the would be financed by your proposed project here on Quarzite." Otor wasn't about to deal with someone that could get him in trouble on the political stage. Any slavery and relations to Sith or other unsavory folk the roam the galaxy would be a major turn off for him.

[member="Orex Mauda"]

Mauda

Orex clenched his jaw briefly but maintained his gaze below Otor's eyes.

"Civtech funds several projects on Coruscant. Mostly the construction of new factories. In other parts of the Galaxy we invest in the construction of advanced droids and research into new avenues of personal defense."

Orex wasn't lying. But he had excluded a vast proportion of his enterprises across the Galaxy.

"I do not wish to extend this discussion too long as I'm sure you have a ceremony to attend"

Another brief smile broke across his face.

Otor Blank the II

O
Otor raised his brow at the man. The deal was too good to be true, but it was there. Besides, Civtech couldn't possibly muster a full-time security force big enough to rival the Quarzitian military, of which its entirety was currently stationed on world.

"Well Mr.Mauda, you have a deal. Quarzite would be happy to host Civtech factories to extract minerals from the planet." Otor then stand up and straightens the folds in his luxurious coat. "Now," he says as he reaches out his hand, "I have a coronation to attend, and as Quarzites newest major economic ally I wouldl like to invite you sit in the executive box behind the annoucment stand to watch my coronation." He looks at the man and says it all with a slightly uneasy smile.

[member="Orex Mauda"]

Mauda

Orex stood with Otor with a smile. He clasped Otor's hand with a firm, gloved hand and shook it briefly. He was somewhat surprised at the invite, but thought no harm of it.

"Of course, It would be a pleasure."

He nodded his head and made his way out of the room, navigating himself to where the Coronation was to take place.

Otor Blank the II

O
As Orex accepted his invite Otor nodded and lead the way to the stage in front of the palace where the coronation would take place. As they exited the room Otor became flanked by his personal guards and his two Chiefs of Defense. As the ensemble of armed guardsmen and people of importance exited the front of the palace the guards walked to the steps of the palace, forming a loose wall of threatening individuals. Chief Kuyt led Mr.Mauda to the executive sitting area set behind the large alter-esque podium and after Mr.Mauda was comfortably sat he stood to the side of the box at attention. As the other people took their place Otor stood a small distance behind the podium as Chief Bryll went up to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, if I could please your attention." He paused for a moment, waiting for the courtyard of people to quiet down. "As you know today is the day in which Otor Blank the II will be crowned Lord of Quarzite. Although Mr.Blank has refused to be crowned Lord for half a decade do not fret, for the reason is noble. Over the past five years, since his fathers death, Mr.Blank the II has been putting in place laws and acts the benefit the people of Quarzite to the maximum, Belugans and Kage alike. He wishes to unite the planet and make our planets place in the galaxy known. No matter what you think of him please know that he rule for you, and you alone." He pauses for a moment. "Thank you, and please welcome your Lord-to-be, Otor Blank the II."

After saying his thanks Chief Bryll stepped away from the podium, making way for Otor. As Otor stood in front of the podium he looked over the crowd. He saw mostly Belugans, a few Kage. To his surprise he saw foreigners. Quarzite must be more know than he had though. As he surveyed the crowd he also waited for the hushed whispers of the crowd to turn to silence. He needed their complete attention to assert his rule.

[member="Orex Mauda"] | [member="Xos"] | [member="Wolfpack"]

Xos would eventually come to prepare once everything began to take place. Watching as people took their places. He could sense another force sensitive here, of the dark side, but he had not yet sensed any danger. And he knew full well the dark side did not always mean such. Just as the light did not always mean peace.

He listened as [member="Otor Blank the II"] was introduced and came forth. Xos himself was quiet, simply folding his hands together in front of him awaiting the crowd to silence and the new lord to speak. He would wait until afterwards to speak to the lord, so long as he was not too busy. Though there was the possibility Xos knew that his position might raise him up a little bit in the...line, so to speak, for talking to him. But at the same time he would feel ever so awful to use it, but also knew it was his duty to do so.

Respect the position was what he told himself. It was not because he was deserving, but because the position was deserving of his efforts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom