Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.
OIP.A25Dxn1fPO8VTuy8NivfRgHaDp
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Heavy Exploration Cruiser (Hybrid made for short-term exploration and voyages where combat is a very real threat)

• Length: 600 meters

• Width: 115 meters

• Height: 100 meters

• Armament: Very High
    • 1x AG-2G Quad Laser Cannon on the top
    • 10x KX9 Laser Cannons On The circular front, capable of swiveling up to 90 degrees in either direction for concentrated fire.
    • 2x Double Laser Cannons mounted on the underside, facing the rear flank to beat back pursuers.
    • 4x ST2 Concussion Missile Tubes (That's 16 concussion missiles) in the front
    • 1x Shield-Leech cannon

• Defenses: High
    • 1x Heavily Modified Deflector Shield (Heavily modified, meaning it is stronger than the average shield. Will explain in Strengths)
    • Space Mine Ejector

• Hangar Space: Very Low
  • Hangar Allocations:
    • Room for One Personal Ship

• Maneuverability Rating: Average

• Speed Rating: High

• Hyperdrive: Yes

• Hyperdrive Class: 1.0
STANDARD FEATURES
  • All Standard Features
ADVANCED SYSTEMS

STRENGTHS
  • Modified: Every Weapon on The Crow is modified to give increased range and power. The Crow also has a modified deflector shield allowing for more energy to be reflected before the shield goes down.

• Now you see me....: The Cloaking Field Gives The Crow the ability to become nearly invisible to the human eye

• The Final Frontier: The Crow has an extra fuel tank, allowing it to travel much farther than most ships of its' size.
WEAKNESSES
  • All power to the guns: While The Crow is more armed than most ships of its' type, it doesn't have much in the way of defense. Apart from a modified deflector shield, the ship has standard armor and no backup shields. Furthermore, there are a typical amount of engines, and they are not modified.

• Taxing: The high output of the weaponry means The Crow can quickly drain its' energy. Therefore, the guns should be fired in bursts, or while the shields are down.
DESCRIPTION
The Crow is a unique ship designed by the Elysium Empire per request of Taji Nelson in exchange for an arms arrangement. The ship has heavy weapons, modified for extra power, as well as a modified shield and an extra fuel tank. The Crow can go long distances and put up a fight against ships twice its' size. The engines are standard, but the tractor beam allows the ship to catch most foes, or at least slow them down enough to catch them in a pursuit. The ship also has a cloaking device for emergency situations where fighting and fleeing are both out of the question.

Last edited:
Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun - Just a few things before this is ready to be approved. The first is that we'll need your faction to be hyperlinked in the manufacturer's field. The second is that your submission is presently three points underbalanced by selecting the None/Base rating for the Hangar Space field.

So, if you'd like - we can keep the ratings as is, or you can increase the ratings of your choice by a factor of three.

LT-137 LT-137

Hello.

My apologies, I either looked over or didn't receive the notification last time you tagged me.

Anyways, thanks for your patience. I have made the following edits:

*Linked The Faction
*Added the shield modification to the Strengths section
*Increased the Hyperdrive to a Class 1.0, from a 2.0
***Changed the Hangar Space to Very Low, and allocations to 1x Personal Ship.

Thanks again!

Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun - That's fine, Chaos is renowned for eating notifications at times. However, I just wanted to note that you still have Two points to play around with in terms of ratings. Changing the speed on the Hyperdrive isn't considered a balancing factor with the current Factory ruleset.

We can keep them as is if you'd like - or they can be increased by two points at your leisure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom