Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Crow and the Galaxy

Azura

A
Azura closed the door behind her as she exited the office of the infamous psychology therapist Doctor Fransisco. Azura had been suffering from what the field agents call shell shock, the only problem was she loved her job and assassinating her targets. On the other hand Azura liked people, and most of her colleagues thought she was one of the cookiest people they had ever met with overly random comments and sometimes spurt out something way out from left field, but over the years reports had been filed that she may have taken a little to much pleasure in her executions and lost touch with reality.

In this session she was advised to find a simple way to release her passion, in the form of an activity that would not end in someone dying or injured. Azura played along believing this was some kind of fiasco, be that as it may the CIS had a hard time believing she only enjoyed killing while she was working, but not being able to work was making it all the more difficult. Either way she was getting bored with day to life and needed some excitement, a thrilling adventure of sorts.

She strolled through the halls, her attire was more comfortable than extravagant, her silver hair tied back in a ponytail- Sporting a short sleeve shirt, and wearing some designer ripped jeans that some would say were just a little too tight for her figure considering she was muscular for her size and weight. Which often left her open to some sort of scornish response, little did they know at this point she probably would have enjoyed wiping the smile off their faces, but she promised she would save it for the field, the only problem she wasn’t allowed just yet until she proved herself stable. Azure most of the times laughed to herself she knew she was altogether cooky and took offense trying to be what they wanted her to be. So she played along until she could convince them she was what they thought stable was. Ironically she was an agent of the Ministry of secrets she could be anything she wanted to be; she chuckled at their delusions.

While she proceeded down the hallway a gentleman seemed to take interest in her smiled while he looked her over and solemnly started a simple conversation with her.
“Hi, I haven’t seen you around, my name is Darion it gets pretty boring around here. Whatta ya say let’s go have some fun“ The man was a few inches taller than her, he had to tilt his head down t talk to her.
Azura saw an opening to have fun with the man and spirt out something completely random from the top of her mind. “Sure my dear I like archery and moving targets, wanna play. “Azura said winking. “My name is Azura."Darion stood baffled for a moment before he quickly stated"on second thought I’m going to go have a drink" and quickly made his exit.
Azura chuckled “Awe we could have had some fun, Cat and mouse, You would be the mouse of course"

The chiss-human turned and continued on with her destination through winding hallways, taking the elevator down to the main floor and finally exiting the building. Breathing a sigh of relief, a cool breeze filled the air as she took in a welcomed breath of fresh air. Azura followed a pathway down a bank of stairs, which led into a nice little patch of green space among all the concrete buildings. She must have looked quite funny sitting there leaning back on her hands with her legs stretched out, watching all the people walk by.

Azura

A
Azura spent most of the afternoon watching people, as they interacted with others throughout the day analyzing their body language, how they reacted if they were with someone. Even their reactions when they noticed she was studying them. She was amused that not one person came up to her and confronted her on her staring, she would continue making eye contact chucking as they proceeded on their way. Most people would shy away when they were caught staring, not Azura, she would attempt to hold their attention hoping for some sort of reaction-she was odd in that way.

The day was waning and Azura needed something to do to suppress her boredom, unfortunately their wasn’t much around. There was a coffee shop just around the corner- not really interested in sitting in overly uncomfortable chairs listening to other people bicker about their life. Mostly shops that you would need a reason to go in and buy something you absolutely needed, and Azura wasn’t in the mood for window shopping. Last but not least the bar, it always ends up to be the last thing to do at the end of the day after shops are making their final sale and preparing to close for the day.

Sometimes it was a hit or miss when going out to the bar, some would hit on her, or if they were really drunk thought it would be funny to start something with her, those nights never ended off on a good note. Needless to say she was apprehensive in such an adventure, nonetheless she was bored and in need of something to do; and it didn’t help matters that she probably was the shortest Chiss-human on Geonosis. Opening the doors before her Azura stepped into the establishment, this particular place didn’t stick out much. It wasn’t a dive bar or an extravagant place, just a bar that almost anyone could come in and have a few drinks, some decent food and go home for the evening.

This evening Azura made her way through the bar and pulled her self up to sit on the tall stool by the bar. She sat cross-legged, with her short figure, her feet did not touch the ground. The barkeep sauntered over giving her aqueer look. “Can I get you a drink miss?” he asked. “Why yes my deary, I’ll have a bloody rancor”she stated smiling.”Sure thing” He wasn’t even going to ask if she wanted the edible Rancor bone, considering they don’t stock that kind of thing. Placing the drink down in front of her she gave him the eye ”Sorry miss we don’t keep the rancor bone in stock” “Shame really” Azura responded. Another patron sat on the opposite side of the bar, and proceeded to take their order. Azura wasn’t in the mood to get drunk, she simply sat and sipped her drink.

Azura

A
Taking one final sip of her drink and she decided that she would have two more simultaneously. The bartender politely took her glass and asked if she wanted another one. With two fingers she signaled for two more. “Well then” he brought two more and placed them in front of her. Sliding off the stool, she slammed one after the other leaving the empty glasses and clearing her bar tab. Azura was by no means wasted, but she certaintly had a glow on. When a scraggily looking individual asked if she wanted to buy some deathsticks.”I could kill you with a death stick, if you like dearie ”She smirked wishing him away. Needless to say the individual did not stay long.

Neither did Azura, I would probably be a good idea if she left and went home for a good night sleep. Unfortunately certain events were unfolding. The Death stick man did not take to kindly to Asura and had two men follow her as soon as she left. If they knew any better they would obviously sent more, the two individuals that followed were nothing more than street criminals, nothing she could not handle. Asura had been well trained her whole and realized from the get go she was being followed, smiling to herself she decided to have some little fun with the boys.

Turning down an alley which was completely dark, void of all light,Azura climbed up the side of the building, until she could see the two me make their way down the alley. At this point Azura doubled back towards the entrance, climbed down sneaking up from behind. She tapped one on the shoulder and just as he turned around she hit him as hard as she could. She knew it as soon as it happened.”You broke my nose.” He was bleeding every, as he struggled to control the bleeding. “Well Thuggy I can set it back for you” Chuckling in the dark”Are you crazy?” “Well crazy is, as crazy does, follow me and you wont out wont make it out alley”

She saw it coming from a mile away, the other one decided to play stupid and pull unsheathe a dagger, in and around six inches in length. Before he could even advance she had the back of his hand in her grasp, and him with one had on his shoulder, driving her knee into his back she forced him to the ground face first on the concrete.”Now your down, Whatcha ya gonna do thuggy number 2”..”I want to go home”. “I'm outta here” and was off and gone in a matter of seconds. And so was Azura she took the moment to climb the single story building and used the rooftops as her exit.

Tyde

Space Mowgli
Upon the rooftop... Azura, whether she would realize it or not, was not alone.

A crack sound echoed the air as a stone was brought down on the latch of a container, the small blue hand that held the rock trying to crack the container open. The crack echoed a few more times as the small blue winged boy continually tried to break the chest open. The small box was on the roof, and contained only various dried foods - something that the shop owner below never would suspect to be worth stealing. But Tyde was hungry, and seemed to be able to tell what was inside.

The sound of footsteps on the roof caught his attention just as Azura was getting onto the rooftop to make her escape.

Tyde turned defensively, emerald eyes locked on Azura as she made her way onto the roof. Was she after his food? He had no way of knowing.

The small s'kytri boy was quite a strange sight to behold - his unusual silvery markings enough to make him stand out. On top of that, the feral look in his eye coupled with the fact that he was entirely naked from head to toe only made him that much more of a wild spectacle.

Tyde crouched, his golden hair falling across his brow as his wings pinned back defensively. It seemed Tyde was prepared to protect this small food container, not seeming to realize that Azura couldnt probably care less about taking it away from him.

[member="Azura"]

Alleyway

"Come on now, you can do better than that!"
"I would do better if you just hold still!"
"But where is the fun in that Nika? Can't hi-OW!"
"What did you say Fish Face?"

The Sullustan was asleep in the alleyway nearby, having a great dream of a great woman of his life. It was reliving one of his favorite memories, them training together. To him, they were both equals in every which way possible. Yet that dream was ruined when he felt something bump into his leg, a person tripping over and cursing. The Sullustan awoke as the back of his tattooed head glistened in the very faint light of the dark night. He was hoisted up by someone large, he did not know what as he slowly became sober, seeing this large individual holding him up as a male with a broken nose pointed at his chest, physically poking at it. "Damn Sullustan! Look at my nose! You have to pay my medical bills else you will get so kra-" The Sullustan heard enough as his left arm whirred, fist curled as he punched hard as he could the male that was holding him in the jaw, a sickening CRACK would be heard through the alleyway as he broke the males jaw, save for a few bone strands as he fell to the side. The other one with the dagger tried to stab forward, the Sullustan grabbing the wrist of the male with his right hand, twisting hard with his left hand catching the dagger and then stabbing straight through the males open palm. The male screamed in pain, looking at his own weapon being impaled into his own hand to which the Sullustan then kicked him hard in the stomach, shoving him straight into a nearby dumpster with a CLANG, having him knocked out. The male that threatened him looked at the Sullustan in fear, whom had a blank expression on his face as he held up both hands. "M-Mercy...please...Merc-ARGHHH!!!" The Sulustan had grabbed onto both wrists and pulled hard as he could, with his medical knowledge having made loud bone popping noises that echoed as the male before him screamed, no longer being able to move his hands as he leaned over, speaking to him. "You ruined a perfectly good dream. Be lucky that I only dislocated both of your wrists, your goons will have to pull on them straight to put them back in place. I would go home and rethink your life right about now." The male nodded as he ran off, the other two doing the same as the Sullustan was surprised how quickly they ran off, feeling a great comfort he still can be intimidating though he did not know of the Chiss Ladies own actions.

However at that moment, a whistled was blown and he knew that one to well, it was of the local authorities law enforcement. Not wishing to explain who he was or how he got here in the first place, the Sullustan focused on the Force to cloak himself in darkness and then, with some concentration, leaped upwards onto the single story building nearby with his skin smoking from using so much of the Force around him. Landing with ease on top of the building, he smiled to himself as he let the Force drop around him, letting himself be revealed to anyone on the rooftop as he was quite far away from the ladder on this rooftop though he felt a presence in the Force. Turning to the right, he realized how extremely close he was to this blue creature as his eyes widened and backed up very slowly. This person...no wait, this boy was head to toe naked. He was strong in the Force but he looked...feral, his eyes showed that much. The Sullustan would stop, not even noticing the Chiss Lady when she first come up, kneeling very slowly on one knee as he looked at what he was guarding. It was a food chest of some kind and he was holding a rock which lead to the conclusion he was trying to break into it for food.

Making a choice, he slowly closed his eyes to leave himself completely vulnerable, focusing on using the Force with his right hand out, his sleeve almost down half way to show his own unusual markings in purple as the back of his head had one as well, signifying some rather old meaning. The lock on the chest would slowly make clicks and cracks, the Sullustan still concentrating as it finally made a loud CLICK noise as the loud would be undone and very slowly through the Force, remove it from the chest as it gently floated towards the Sullustan whom let it lay on the palm of his hand, grasping it very gently. Opening his eyes, he hoped he was not attacked as he spoke gently towards the naked blue creature in front of him, being gentle and kind as his pale eyes seemed heavy of age. "Do not be afraid...have your food. See, the lock is off now." Remaining rather quiet, he would slowly change into a sitting position to observe him, knowing the species but not the markings as the Sullustan himself looked weary of age, even if he only looked in his early forties. "Can you speak to me? Do you kno-" Then at long last, he noticed the Chiss Lady from afar, his mouth hanging open lightly in mid sentence, observing her as he did not know her attentions. He knew she looked half human as he spoke again, being rather quiet still to not spook the lad before him. "You picked an unusual time to be on a roof."

[member="Azura"]

[member="Tyde"]

Azura

A
Azure unaware of the events unfolding around her, one thing she new for sure the authorities were headed in this direction. She did although had hard time believing her actions alone drawed their attention. Mind you she was not a force sensitive, she did get the funny feeling something was out of place. Azure moved closer to the center of the roof to keep away from unfriendly eyes and to keep from being spotted by anyone down below; she had hoped she went unnoticed.

By now the effects of the alcohol she had earlier had worn off and had her wits about her. Staying low she proceeded back to where she had come from searching for another way around, it wasn’t like she could just force jump her way out of this predicament. Not far ahead is when she noticed Azura had company, she crouched down taking a better look and scanning the area. Mumbling under her breath she knew she had been spotted-no use hiding it now.

She had the inclination that she herself was in little or no danger considering she would have been shot at by now with some sort of weapon, silently of course. Sighing to herself in disappointment she should have done better to make herself less visible. Thinking to herself, What’s done is done, no use being troubled by it now. Azura approached the two, and wondered what a strange evening, a naked little boy who seemed to be quite feral and a Sullistan, and herself a half human-chiss. She was intrigued more than anything.
“Looks like the three amigos have made their mark, Azura is my Name, looks like a strange night, I don’t meet too may people on rooftops”She sat crouched with her palms open showing that she was unarmed and didn’t want any more trouble. Taking a closer look at the boy and her company she was very intrigued what was going on. “Am I interrupting?” whispering trying to keep her voice down.

[member="Jegy Sesara"] [member="Tyde"]

Tyde

Space Mowgli
Just as Tyde was starting to notice and take defensive stance against Azura, suddenly another joined the rooftop - a sullustan with unusual markings somewhat like his own.

The boy took on a look of desperation now as he looked back and forth between the two, that fight-or-flight instinct running wild within him. He could attack them - certainly, but that was outside of Tyde's usual nature. He typically preferred to flee, but the faint rumble to his tummy told him that he needed to stay; he needed this food.

Tydes tensions seemed to ease a little as the sullustan began to back up a little, as though perhaps he had changed his mind about taking Tyde's food.

When the older male closed his eyes it seemed to confuse Tyde, the boy noticeably cocking his head to the side in wonderment of why he would let his guard down.

When the Sullustan held his hand out, and began manipulating the mechanics inside of the small lock box, the feral child's eyes widened, staring at the box in total wonderment. His response may lead one to believe that Tyde was entirely unfamiliar with the force - but actually it was quite the opposite. Tyde was more familiar with the force than perhaps anything else, and the degree of control and ability this Sullustan showed was nothing short of incredible to the boy.

"Aahnn"

The small blue boy made a faint sound, not any sort of word or communication, simply a sound of wonderment leaving the small S'kytri child's lips.

Tyde didn't move as the food floated over to the Sullustan. For a moment Tyde had assumed that the food belonged to the Sullustan now, and Tyde could see by the skill and complexity of Jegy's force use that the boy wouldn't be a match for him. But there was no outright hostility yet, so Tyde didnt flee either, still curious.

The boy cocked his head to the side again in confusion, like an animal might do when being spoken to by a human being as the Sullustan tried to determine whether Tyde could actually speak or not. The way the older male held out the food offering it to tyde made the small nude blue boy creep slightly closer, though it was rather obvious he was still quite guarded and reserved.

The moment that the Sullustan turned his attentions to Azura, was the moment that he would probably feel a sudden massive force pull from Tyde. Holding out his hand, Tyde used the force to easily and powerfully yank the food toward him - which also made it clear why the boy hadnt used the force to open the box in the first place. The food would come flying at Tyde, almost violently, with the amount of force that Tyde put into the pull.

He would catch most of the dried food in his hands, though like a shotgun blast from the over-powered force push much of it would bounce off of Tyde or hit the wall behind him in an almost random spray.

It became clear now that his wavering control of his powers would have caused quite the problem in opening the box, had Tyde attempted to open it with the force. The most likely result would have been the food box blasting wide open and Tyde's food scattering all over the roof and streets below.

This is why the Sullustan fascinated the small feral boy - he could do something so small and so precise with the force. How was that possible?

Tyde wasted no time, both hands lifting to his mouth as he took large bites of the food as though he hadn't eaten in days.

Glancing between the two of them as they both sat and spoke to one another, Tyde continued to munch on his food, his wings wrapping around him as he too took to a sitting position, still munching on dried rations.

Tyde didnt seem to comprehend anything that was spoken to him, making small nonsense sounds such as moans, sighs, and grunts as he ate his rations.

His voice was soft, rather cute and innocent, though it lacked any indication of dialogue or sentence structure. The boy wasn't unable to hear or speak...it seemed it was language itself that escaped him.

Voices on the street below could be heard, which also caught the small naked S'kytri's attention. It was a few male voices .... and they didnt sound pleased.

"Don't know where they went...but we will find them"

[member="Azura"] [member="Jegy Sesara"]

An honest smile showed on the Sullustans lips, seeing the blue boys amazement of what he could do. Still holding out the lock, which he finally noticed was due to his general horrible use of the Force on small objects, was actually dried food, would offer it to the small blue boy that had wings. When he finally turned his head to see the woman named Azura whom sat down and introduced himself, he then finally felt the massive force pull. Unlike most fights where he was prepared to fight, to deflect or stand his ground, he instead felt himself pulled half the distance while skidding onto the ground, the food flying away as his eyes became wide as saucer plates. Not only was the boy have affinity in the Force, it also had an extremely powerful connection to it at such a young age. Then again, so was I. The Sullustan rather carefully sat back up as he watched the boy eat his food with curiosity, glancing at the Chiss Lady now known as Azure as he took note of her open palms, slowly doing the same though his own clothing could clink as if to say he was more than just an older Sullustan.

"I...I do not think so. You can call me Shaman, most do. I...had to make a run and ended up here. The boy was trying to break into a food container, notice his movements...he is young, abandoned...and from what I saw, powerful enough to throw me around like a rag doll. Best be slow in our movements as he only wishes to eat for now." There was a lot of shouting from down below as the Sullustan sighed lightly, moving the hood up over his head as he could still listen to them from below, having rather large ears and being sensitive to the noise. "I would not worry on anyone coming up here, for they may just see a few odd people having food." There was a gentle, as if knowing smile as he glanced between the two before sighing again, still a bit tired as he rotated his shoulders for a bit. "So what do you do Miss...Azura?"

[member="Azura"]
[member="Tyde"]

Azura

A
[member="Jegy Sesara"][member="Tyde"]

Azura wasn’t to concerned about the authorities below, and she believed shaman to be right. The likelihood that they would look to the roof tops was highly unlikely, but still she kept an eye out just in case. As for their chance little meeting that was caused by her previous actions, Azura lacked force sensitivity that would allow her to sense any sort of force ability in the young boy. Although in her experience she had learned a long time ago never assume anything about someone or any situations, or you would surely make a fool out of yourself.

Azura watched the boy as he ate his food, wondering why the little guy couldn’t understand or speak, she had seen a lot of species in her life, but this little guy was new to her. Although in her line of work for confederacy she killed people for a living, as well as espionage and the such. So when Shaman asked what she had done for a living, the short blueberry couldn’t be honest.

Oh not much I just kill people for the confederacy…
oh what do you do?

“Oh I profile and document individuals for the Confederacy, quite boring really” She wasn’t exactly lying, a half truth really depending on your point of view. “what brings you up to the roof tops; Perhaps to see the nice view of the city”

Tyde

Space Mowgli
Kneeling comfortably and still munching on his rations, Tyde seemed to settle a little now. Their words meant nothing to him... But their tones and actions spoke volumes. They were both calm, collected, and spoke in friendly tones. They didn't seem on guard themselves anymore either which set the small blue feral s'kytri child at ease.

Now, as he finished the bit of food he managed to catch, he began to crawl a bit, collecting up some of the food that had scattered before. His fingertips grabbed at some of the larger bits of ration, making sure they too found their way to his mouth.

As Tyde finished eating, his attentions would return to the two of them as they conversed. His large emerald eyes stared at the Sullustan as his armor clanked. He wasn't used to hearing the sound of armor and it seemed to perplex him as he blinked, looking at Azura now. He silently wondered if she too clinked.

The voices below seemed to move on as expected. It wasnt often they would have to take to the rooftops to find someone, and instead they took to the alleyways, assuming their marks had escaped down one of the dark alleys.

Tyde glanced between the Sullustan and the lock mechanism now, that was on the ground. Tyde hadn't seen such precision in the force...he actually didn't know such a thing was possible. He too wanted to be able to do this, and as Azura and Jegy were conversing, the small bare blue boy was putting his focus on the lock mechanism.

A firm crack sound would come out of the mechanism as he attempted to turn it as lightly as he could...like Jegy, but the boy had quite failed. The crack sound was caused by the violent ripping of the gears within as they were stripped out, spinning to a jammed state. Stuck, it wouldn't turn now, and as Tyde increased his focus in the force to make the mechanism within turn, the overabundant force push would only result in the lock mechanism busting wide open in a loud pop sound. A few clink sounds would be heard around the roof, not entirely different from the clink of the Sullustan's armor. This sound, however, was caused when the gears from within the lock mechanism went bouncing off the surface of the roof.

Tyde made a frustrated little groan sound right after the lock mechanism blasted wide open. Jegy had made it look so easy...

[member="Azura"] [member="Jegy Sesara"]

He had watched this strange, blue boy for a little while as they sat down. Shaman himself did not speak to much as he merely listened, observing all things around him. However the answer and the question afterwards made him become slightly defensive. Documenting and Identifying people inside the Confederacy was really not something he wanted to be known for...he liked to be left alone. While he himself could not be honest, he would sprinkle in some truth as he coughed for a moment, shaking his head.

"I am a Doctor, I get contracted work here and there...I got a few skills others do not, work with nerves and the brain, neurosurgeon...as for why, I see this young boy messing with a crate, no brainer to at least see what was going on."

As the boy scurried along the ground, getting food, he stopped for a brief moment in thought as he observed the young boy, his mind starting to wander as he started to remember of an older time, a time he sometimes wished, was here rather than there.

Tatooine
Outskirts of Mos Taike
The wind would start picking up, a sand storm was brewing as the cloaked helmeted male walked into town. His clothing of tanned brown and his body completely covered in fabric, he entered a small house of sandstone as the storm started to rage outside. Inside was a bought of coughing, a sickly child leaning to the side of his bed as a father watched over, a human. Seeing the cloaked male appear, he motioned him over to his child as he kneeled down, grabbing a small kit from inside his cloak and starting to mix medication silently. Nearby, there was a soft laughter as another child walked behind him, the mother chasing to cover his mouth and keep him away from the cloaked male. To most, he was not someone you wished to deal with at any time, he came only a few times a month to render his unique services. Rumors were whispered how he seemed to been the only survivor, how his voice was of raspy anguish and Basic not his first language. How he merely wandered in the deserts winding dunes, aimlessly with no purpose for the last eight months. He requests only bacta and food, then ventures off once again. The only reason he returned early as he did was that a local came by from his nearby camp to inform a child had gone ill and had agreed to look at the child.

As he slowly finished with the medication, he poured a small portion into a small glass of water, holding the top of it and shakes it with his palm covering the top. Seeing it change color, he would slowly tip the childs head up, letting him take small sips of the mixture of water before letting him back down. Grabbing a nearby container placed for him, he would pour the rest of the contents into the vial and cork it, handing it to the father as he spoke in broken Basic, his throat paining him with each word.

"Three...Days, Day...Night. Not Miss."

The father understood as he placed the vial into his cloak, the cloaked person getting up as he gave raspy breath, the father grabbing a few bacta bandages as he handed them a bit quickly to the cloaked person. Lifting the guard on his neck, he orange skinned male would peel off the old bacta bandage to show a hole in his throat, replacing the bandage onto it as he started to breath a bit normally now, buying more time for his life. Giving a nod towards the father, he pocketed the rest of the bandages and proceeded towards the kitchen to grab a small packet of gruel into his small satchel bag before walking out of the house, the mother merely staring out at him as the storm raged, the cloaked person not seeming to care what it was as he just walked forward.

"For a Tusken, he is just strange."

Present Day
Jegy had been distracted with the memory, almost on instinct rubbing at the center of his throat where a tiny scar still resides, remembering those fateful years. He heard then a loud clack, a bang and possibly a small ching, Looking over at what was going on, he started to realize the boy was trying to mimic what he had done earlier, picking the lock with only the Force. Eyes wide, he slowly got up in front of Azura and held his right hand out, not really wishing to expose himself but he felt the danger happening. He knew it to well from students he trained so long ago, what was about to happen. When the gears shot out like bullets with loud clanks, tings and bangs, any gears coming towards the two in paticular would stop several inches away from the Shamans own body, floating as if in mid-air. When they finally stopped shooting gears out, he would very slowly lower his hand as the gears fell around his body, walking slowly to the blue boy as he spoke again.

"Easy...for a young lad, you seem to know some things of the Force far better than others...but not control. Dangerous...without it. Miss Azura, what is the Confederacy to you? Are they someone you deem trustworthy...to even people they may not understand?"

Walking towards him very slowly, he would slowly kneel down again as he did clink as the boy could possibly see why he clinked, it was not of armor really, but of weaponry he hid in his outfit all these years ranging from lightsabers, parts of a rifle, blaster pistols and even an unusual gauntlet device that currently seemed broken. From behind, Azura could see brightly the tattoo on the back of his head as it was in old purple ink, faded but saying a word in Tusken though of what, was unknown. The voices down below seem to get louder as he sighed, not really wanting to get into another fight as he tried to think what to do, not very good at talking nor getting out of situations without a lot of noise.

[member="Azura"]
[member="Tyde"]

Azura

A
[member="Tyde"]
[member="Jegy Sesara"]

Sitting quietly memories silently came to mind, Auzra wasn’t even sure how to answer his question, she had spent the better part of her assuming the roles of someone else, under the Chiss Asendancy and now for the Confederacy. One thing she knew for sure was when she was banished from the Chiss ascendancy because she refused an executive order, The Confederacy accepted her with open arms even when they did not understand her situation. Her role with Confederacy is highly classified and only a few officials know of its existence. The ministry of secrets was but one of many different organizations, The knights of obsidian have many, from collecting relics through the galaxy, rebuilding war torn planets, to expanding. The confederacy is the first place she had felt accepted even when her own race did not, the confederacy was her home the family she never truly had.

That seemed like eons ago, first arriving on Geonosis; that day she felt the anticipation of starting a new life. She had spent years within the confederacy, mind you she had been secretive that she didn’t know too many among the confederacy. I guess you could say she had always been the odd one out.” Trustworthy you ask, well they did invite a blueberry into their family, so I would say Yes”
Azura had seen many force users in the CIS ranks so she wasn’t completely surprised to see one now, It was just very odd timing to find two in one night. And the voices below were also becoming very close, If it wasn’t for his timely reaction the situation could have been a lot worse.”Nice catch” as she looked at the boy hoping he wasn’t scared, and wasn’t quite sure how to communicate with him”Close call on the roof tops" she stated”

Tyde

Space Mowgli
Tyde stared at the shaman in wide-eyed wonder once again, seeing that he had caught a few of the gears that had gone sailing through the air and had them suspended for the moment. Tyde had never realized he could simply hold something in the air with enough concentration, and it awed him to see this older male with such a grasp of the force. When Tyde used the force in such a way it would usually involve sending the object flying, either at or away from him.

The boy inched closer, picking up and eyeing one of the gears as Jegy crouched and knelt beside the small feral lad. Tyde made a faint little hum sound with his soft higher tone voice, offering the gear to Jegy. He wanted to see it done again.

Below on the streets while everything on the roof was occurring, the authorities had moved on, but someone else even less desirable was approaching. The thugs that Azura and Jegy had both hurt were back - with company. It behooved the criminal element to band together in this city, like most places, and these men were no exception. They were both subbordinates in one of the larger drug-trafficking gangs in the city.

"They were around here somewhere"

One of the men said, the other nodding in confirmation. There was about 12 gang members present, one of them standing out as the leader - a deeper voiced male who seemed very calm compared to the others

"Well find them. Can't have people running around making a fool of our organization now, can we?"

Just then, bits of metal gears from the lock box littered the ground all around them, having been blasted off the roof when Tyde had attempted to immitate Jegy.

The leader looked up, his face partially shadowed by his hood. He was mostly human in appearance, though being of Vahla ancestry his internal physiology was quite different. The leader stood out among the other gang members for one other reason - he was force sensitive. There was certainly a dark side presence about him

A small but sinister smile crossed the leader's lips. He could feel it now - barely...two force-strong beings on the roof that those gears just fell from

"Get up there. Now."

He gave his command rather plainly, to the men who were not injured. The two criminals that Azura and Jegy injured hung back with their boss for now.

The men started climbing the fire escapes on either side of the building. Within a few minutes the gang members would be making their way to the roof. Dorian (the leader) simply watched from the street below, using his lackeys to gain Intel about the opposition on the roof before engaging himself. After all, the mundane gang thugs were much more expendable

Feeling the bad man's presence on the street below, Tyde sensed the rather cruel Vahla's presence about the same time that Dorian had sensed he and Jegy.

The boy moved to the edge of the building and looked over the edge, making a faint whine sound as he looked down at the gang leader below, then back at Azura, and Jegy. The boy seemed to be trying to warn the two of them of what he felt, and what he was seeing

Just then, along the opposite wall, two men began to climb over the border and onto the roof. One was a trandoshan who already had a blaster in hand. The other was a weaselly looking bothan, smaller than the trandoshan and almost... Mangey

"Boss wants to...talk...to you"

The bothan said, a dangerous tone with his grin

[member="Azura"]
[member="Jegy Sesara"]

"That...is something to think on then." The confedarcy was a faction he had never considered joining up to this point, nor did he have any desire to do so. Holding his hand up after all the pieces had flown by, he was somewhat proud of how many he caught and then let go of. The child though...he wanted to see it happen again to which he did smile upon. It would take a great amount of concentration from the Sullustan, his eyes closed as he lifted it up with one hand and let it float, spinning around and letting it dance between his two hands. It was something of a marvel to behold yet it required a lot of concentration for something so simple.

Yet the light that could shine through, it was soon shattered as he noticed the boy walking off the edge, pointing to something as his right ear started to catch pieces of a conversation but he was much older and some things did not work as they used to. When the Trandoshan finally climbed up with a blaster in hand, with a mangy Bothan close behind him, his eyes almost went into a razor focus of pure adrenaline, anger and some portion of Post Dramatic Stress Disorder. When the Bothan tried to speak, he used the Force to send the gear quite quickly into the Trandoshans blaster as the pressure behind it could exceed ten thousand pounds as nothing was held back. Almost as quickly, he would quickly kneel on his left knee and lift up his right hand as he would use the Force to levitate them and other gears in the area and then give them an extremely forceful toss with the Force right back into the alleyway as this could probably kill them and the clinging of gears would be heard all across the ground.

The Shaman would get up very slowly after that, knowing there would be more as he seemed to be in a trance, as if he was somewhere else now. His left arm extended to his side, the lightsaber inside the cloak would fly out into his mechanical hand. Very slowly he walked forward towards the edge of the building, looking down upon the two that most likely fell off the building and those below them. Igniting the old lightsaber in his hand, it would extend into a bright emerald green color, his pale eyes looking as if now they were bright, as if he lost all those centuries of age and had became himself of his prime as he spoke out.

"You dare send an armed man against me? If so, you are more foolish than I thought." He would stand there on the edge, out in the open as he waited, his own Force presence while partly concealed, was no longer controlled in any manner. The boy and the one below that could feel the Force, could sense almost a beacon coming off the individual, as if he himself was not only strong in the Force, but also flowed through it without fear. The Force was not only his ally, but his eventual outcome in all manner of things. He was not afraid of it. "If you are wise...you should leave now before I get very...very...angry."

[member="Tyde"]
[member="Azura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom