Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cred stops here... (the transporter's tale)

5aa634aed36a4.jpg
It then seemed unlike most night Sam found herself in one of many lower more seedier parts of one many spaceport that littler the outer most rim of the galaxy. Whereby all accounts she had been asked to meet his next client's contact for whom she was to pick up a certain cargo. Which for what its worth had been task be not only deliver at a specific rondevouz point but also that it be done with the utmost discretion. Which she seems didn't mind much especially when there had been added creds attached to the stipulation. As such, she found herself here thought it was not so much her like to be here.

She had no choice at which time while nursing a glass of ale in one hand and one eye peel at the entrance while the other towards the exit. Just in case things turn south for if nothing else she knew little of her contact other than his code name which was trash panda....an odd sort name she thought but would seem no sooner be understand why,

[member="Bandit Six"] , [member="Andulf Nicholas Teraan"]

KitKat

Bandit liked this place. Sure it was a bit rough around the edges but so was he. He'd been on the planet a few nights, though this was the first time sobriety had been his status. Call it a mini vacation maybe, but after getting paid for his last spice run he had decided to spend the money the best way he knew how, drinking, gambling, and having fun.

But all work and no play made Bandit a broke animal so it was back to business. After ordering a drink he waddled over towards the table where he had agreed to meet one Captain [member="Samantha Jade"]. She was going to provide the ship needed to smuggle something for a contact, though Bandit still didn't know what or who.

He waddled over to the table and took a seat. "Jade is it? I'm Bandit. " He gave her a half salute and tipped his drink into his furry little mouth.

"So all I've been told about this job is @Andulf Nicholas Teraan is supposed to call this holo device and let us know the details. He said it was a two man job though so it shouldn't be too bad."

[member="Bandit Six"] | [member=Andulf Nicholas Teraan]​

It was then while sitting by herself nursing a glass of ale in one hand Sam waited that out of the blue a strange short furry creature of sorts. Seem no bigger than an ewoke strolled waddle across the room. To then come to stop before her sight and seemingly came to speak out.​

"Jade is it? I'm Bandit. "

At which time she then with her head cock to one side could help to be both bemused at the same time replied back.​

"Yeah I'm Jade and you I presume is Bandit the .....panda they told me to meet about a cargo job?"

He then pauses having barely able stifle herself in blurting out the rest of the trash panda bit. Which if anything she figured would or might not go over too well with Bandit. At which time raise a hand to call them for another couple round of ale to her booth she then turns back to Bandit.​

"Well have to say these trips turn not be quite like the usual one...but eh?"​

She quips as she then shrugs her shoulder a bit before adding.​

"...pay not to shabby, to say the least so guess we just stick to the job then I guess. So you got the cargo I got the ship.....its dock at Hangar 12 ready pick up the cargo. That is if its close then guesses the question would be if you need to pick up or do you need help moving it over to the dock?"​

KitKat

Bandit took a seat as the ale was brought out. She was right, the pay for this particular job was higher than expected, but he supposed that was because they were hauling such good weapons. They could find a buyer if this fell through so the price had to be high.

"It's not too far from here. I could use some help moving it to the ship though. I do have a dock worker who will help too. I've already paid him so he won't fuss. As soon as we finish our drinks we can set off. Do you know anything about the guy we are delivering these too?"

[member="Samantha Jade"]

Exiled Count of House Teraan (Alderaan)
[member="Bandit Six"] | [member="Samantha Jade"]

And so it was as best he could Andulf did well to cover his tracks when it came to the transportation along with the purchase. For as much could be said of it....it was at the very least not something someone in his stature as much position would rather not be caught in. But for what its worth thought few outside a chosen few knew it. He himself had seen first hand what the danger that they were faced with give the growing boldness of their enemy, So he decided it would be in everyone best interest that they come prepared if ever the time came. But with the council divided and conflicted he thought it best not to involve them as much he could. Keeping much if not all this proceeding to himself as such despite his better judgment he'd had to revert back. Contacting and sending feelers to some his old contact in the underground despite some the risk that might be involved.

That in doing so he came to find a decent enough smuggler along with a separate broker to procure the packages. And hiding under the guise of his old codename of Nic then using funds he'd stash away during his purported time away got things started. Sending part of the funds to both parties wired transferred to their account with the stipulation they meet up in an appointed location before the funds were to be dispense. Then from there, they would be told of the next phase which involve as to where the packages were to be drop off before the 2nd part of their payment were to be dispends.

It was then with his identity comforted by the subtle exchange of words. She then noted Bandit seat himself just across from him and take the ale brought to him then spoke.

"it's not too far from here. I could use some help moving it to the ship though. I do have a dock worker who will help too. I've already paid him so he won't fuss. As soon as we finish our drinks we can set off. Do you know anything about the guy we are delivering these too?"

To which she quipped in seem light jest.

" Well guess that won't be a problem... I can help secure it into the ship with my Copilot. Plus got a grav sled on the ship to help move it. So we won't have in love the dock fella too much. And besides, figure the fewer people involved the better
Seeing as you said... It quite a pay. Given how incognito this job is. And far was led to know its a package for some guy named Nic. And that check makes sure it's not a sting op... Legit one at best speak of which. "

She pauses as from the side her comlink ping to inform her part the cred had been received. That, for the most part, put a slight smirk on her face.

KitKat

"Sled sounds good." He drained his glass and sat it down. "You from around these parts? Ever smuggled weapons before?"

He figured he may as well know who he was working with while they prepared to start the job. Bandit had been bit more than once by working with people he knew nothing about. Sometimes it was best in this business and other times it got you shot at. He hated getting shot at.

[member="Samantha Jade"]

"Sled sounds good."

She then hears him say after noticing Bandit drain then drop his glass back onto the table as she then notes him turn towards her then speak.

"You from around these parts? Ever smuggled weapons before?"

To which she then with a sly smirk took a moment before replying.

"Not really...not been really one settle anywhere long and go where the job takes me. And well guess I have couple times...though not too often as i guess it comes with the territory. Seeing as weapons tend pack quite bit heat on them alongside the profit they bring.....if you get my drift."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom