Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Creation of Rogue Squadron

I'm just tossing it up here because I know there has been an interest in starfighter squadrons, and a lot of our members have posted up their ideas. I know we currently have one active starfighter thread:

A Squadron of Rogues

This thread is to introduce Rogue Squadron and those pilots, maintenance, techies, and such who want to be part of this group.

We do not have an official leader for them, but we would like to see all interested parties please step up.

I do not mind keeping things organized by making rank bars, a sig rank bar, and a banner. I also don't mind keeping a roster up to date.

So, I will post this up to see who is interested in being a part of this squadron, and pushing it forward to gain more recruits.

There will be special perks in tech and such for this squadron, so keep a look out.

Juggerduck

Just another avatar for Cyttorak
So is this going to be a thing? I created this character in order to join Rogue Squadron. If there isn't going to be one I'll play the sad walking away music from the Incredible Hulk and shamble off to a pretty planter somewhere.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d4C1ZQKmw4[/youtube]

[member="Encouragement Gets"]. Rogue Squadron's story will be continuing. Sometimes in online role play replies can take a week or two due to busy schedules, jobs, school, vacations, and emergencies.

ZhHuiUc.gif
Okay, this is what I got so far for Rogue Numbers that have been claimed.

If I messed up, please correct me! :)

Rogue Two -
Rogue Three -
Rogue Four - Berric Kelso
Rogue Five - Loske Matson
Rogue Six -
Rogue Seven - Choli Vyn
Rogue Eight - Encouragement Gets
Rogue Nine - Asmus Janes
Rogue Eleven - Alexandra Russo
Rogue Ten - Areiana Slayer
Rogue Twelve - Lucius Varad