Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate The Courtship of Ukatis [GA Populate of Ukatis Hex]

Ukatis
Tags: Braze Braze , Jin'lian Jin'lian

JgnWDAq.png

"I got lost in the cave's on Ilum and the ice wall nearly closed up, but it's really amazing that you know where to go,"

"Golly, it's nothin," Loomi responded bashfully, giving a wobbly smile. "I'm just real good at feeling things in the force. Kyber has a real unique feeling about it. Helps it stand out, y'know?"

She had always been really good at tracking things down in the force. It was a natural instinct, one that was probably aided by her unusual biology. It was hard to say, but such things were pretty normal for the Godoan to experience on a given day. It made it easy to find things, but a lot harder to focus sometimes. After all, it was just one more source of stimulation present to overwhelm her. Loomi had lots of those to choose from on any given day.

"I wonder if some padawan trials may end up occuring here," she pondered. "I know Ilum is the traditional location, but I can't help but wonder what those may look like here... Oh, I almost forgot!"

Loomi procured a silky backpack from under her ponch, a small carry bag. She reached in, procuring three sandwiches cut out in the shape of hearts, nut butter and honey contained within.

"I brough lunch."

dgxmq14-4d2aaa93-542a-4548-a4d5-8abe8fb38b16.png

TAGS: Loomi Loomi Jin'lian Jin'lian

dgxmmvv-a37f840b-d383-4727-8658-db139c0bb7ca.png

Braze had grown quiet, his presence more as an observer than a participant. "Perhaps," he murmured, his voice barely above a whisper as he listened to the others speak. His eyes briefly met the sandwiches before him, and he tilted his head slightly. "That's sweet of you, Loomi," he acknowledged with a faint smile. "I'm not really hungry right now, though, thank you." His words were soft, and he allowed his gaze to wander off, signaling his mind was elsewhere, lost in thoughts that kept him subtly detached from the moment.​

7myPGFN.png

Objective: Relax
Tag: Katherine Holt Katherine Holt

M977SXg.png

Katherine Holt, he'd have to remember that for any future engagements "Well, it's finally good to meet you" he said with a brief smile before listening closely to her issues.

Silas slowly nodded along as she spoke and realised it was an issue many Jedi, including himself had dealt with. Now and then, especially during a war thoughts of carrying on this never ending cycle leaked into our minds. It was true that once an enemy had been removed another was eventually going to take its place, that was how the galaxy worked. However, as a Jedi that was besides the point.

"I see what you're talking about Katherine, it's what we all feel at some point while we're performing our Jedi duties. What you need to understand is as Jedi we are the defenders of peace, a bastion that prevents all harm to our way of life around the galaxy. If we all suddenly stopped and stepped away from this way of life who would be there to protect those from dark forces now and forever?"

The alliance army was a powerful force no doubt, but they'd be spread thin if multiple entities attacked them at the same time. They both needed to be together, one wouldn't work without the other.

"No matter what, everyone affected by these wars will heal through time. That can only happen if we continue to protect the peace..."

Jin'lian chuckled slightly. "I did not know; that's why I thought it was impressive," they said softly. "Also, it would be strange. Safer maybe. The ice wall that's like a timer is kind of anxiety-inducing for sure. Also, this place is not icy, so fewer broken arms from falls gone wrong." At least that did not happen to him, but there was the odd story of an accident happening. Looking back to earlier in the year, it was funny how nervous they were leading all the way up to crafting. There was a hope, however, he'd never have to ignite it in opposition. The lightsaber is a symbol, not a weapon.

The sound that her senior had brought lunch along, Jin's ears flicked forwards, twitching at the words. A smile drew wide on the kid's lips, and even Jin'lian's nose twitched, smelling the sweet scent of honey. "Oh wow." However, Braze's comment made them frown, perplexed, but looking across, the Cattari could see his expression. It was unusual for anyone to willingly skip a meal, Jin thought; the idea of not maintaining good eating habits was bizarre. One ear moved off to the sides, still feeling guilty, wondering if it was his fault.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked curiously, softly and shyly. "I can't tell because, well, I don't know you all so well. If you'd rather I not try to pry like back in the day, then that's okay too." He couldn't help but ask; it was purely the nurturing side that naturally came out. Some expressions were hard to read and not always correctly showed what people felt inside. That was a lesson someone from the clinic gave Jin once.

j9tLrW8.png

M977SXg.png

"Sure you are, love."

Kahlil snickered as they made their way to the field to find the rope. One on one, with others, it didn't matter. At the end of the day they'd be the two pulling the most. With others, they'd have to put more of a limit on themselves to avoid hurting anyone. He rolled up his sleeves to unashamedly show off his own bicep as he lifted his end with a rather large and playful grin. "I'll let you start us, mm? Little advantage for ya."

Valery Noble Valery Noble

t77acx9.png

HAIuSyi.png

Outfit: Dress | Wedding Ring

Screw it, they were doing this with just the two of them.

Valery picked up her end of the rope and looked over just in time to see Kahlil rolling up his sleeves. She blinked, intensely focused on the exposed biceps, and chewed on her lower lip. It was tempting to call him out for trying to distract her, but she was doing the exact same thing with this cute little dress of hers.

She would manage.

With both of them ready on each side of a rope meant for at least ten people, Valery squinted in his direction. He was giving her the first tug, and she knew why he did it. This was part of a mental game, where she'd do her best and he'd try to knock her out of the game despite it.

He was going to get it.

"Take this!" With a surge of Force energy, Valery rapidly moved her end of the rope up and down to send a wave along the length of the rope toward him. An attempt to make it lash out like a whip on his end, and force it from his hands. It was a feat of strength beyond natural capabilities, so she hoped even he would struggle.

xiqfVVX.png

Aris nodded his agreement with Zaiya, giving a faint smile in turn. Dates were a good source of sweetness. He just liked sweetness of fruit in general, so maybe they should actually get those ribbons? He hummed his obvious thinking before glancing to Vera with a brow raised. She knew something they didn't, didn't she? She was acting as if she did. Dates weren't something to laugh about, after all! But she chose to move on from it, and he wasn't about to linger on something she clearly was going to poke more fun on him with the moment he did realize.

"Darts seem good."

He glanced briefly to the glowing girl, smiling faintly. She was already having a lot of fun. Vera was too. He looked back to his sister before giving her a small little grin.

"Hope you realize I'll be winning."

Vera Noble Vera Noble | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

7myPGFN.png

OBJ I - The Courtship Festival
UKATIS
Interacting with Aris Noble Aris Noble | Vera Noble Vera Noble

TddmRqj.png
-

e8c73efd2a800a6bae22b5fa2df9fa3f.jpg

Unfortunately, it appeared that Vera Noble Vera Noble did not like dates at all. Disappointed confusion briefly flashed over Zaiya’s expression as her patterns melted into a brief sweep of grey, only to brighten in muted amber tones at the confirmation of going to play darts. Games would be fun, but food was also a big motivation.

“Alright, let’s go there then,” Zaiya suggested, shinning a smile to both Vera and Aris Noble Aris Noble . Giving a small swing of their interlocked hands, Zaiya began to tug Aris along.

Their bout of competition only spurred on hers.

“nuhuh! We will see who wins!”
She shot back, giving a playful wink over to Vera in conspiratory mirth.

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

Ukatis
Tags: Braze Braze , Jin'lian Jin'lian

JgnWDAq.png

"Okay!" Loomi chirped. "Just let me know when you want it."

It wasn't around the time that she ate typically. She just wanted to let them all know that they did have lunch with them should they need it. It was something extra that they could enjoy. Jin seemed to keep chatting, but Loomi started to zone out and missed what they asked Braze. Something else had caught her attention. She crouched down, laying her hands on a stone about the size of her head. Her head tilted as she assessed the rock.

"Golly..." she muttered outloud, running her hand along the surface. "There you are..."

Loomi immediately began Mist Weaving. She wrapped the stone in a thread, then began constricting it with the force. It cut through the rock slowly, like a laser cutter. As the stone was split in half, something within was revealed to the eye: A blue gemstone. Loomi pulled it out of the rock and examined it.

"I found something!"

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom