Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Conderium Police

Reserved 3

R
[member="Alva Calvarona"]

Good question, so lets say Police on planet A are staking out Red Ravens doing a drug dealing, but that deal is heading over to planet B with another Police force stationed there, in logical thinking, Red Ravens out number those law enforces separated, but if say Planet A police were to follow behind, follow PLanet B police were setting up at the meeting point, those forces combined would have a much better chance, we could give them a neutral meeting place some-where in the middle of the galaxy to help with bigger stakes, but that part as eluded me at the moment as there's more then just Red Ravens, so for the time being is planets' police force working together from separate systems by giving intel, coming over and hepling, banding together to go to some said place to combat crime (Invasion or skirmish sense) We would have undercover cops doing field work, and coming back in secret meetings to help with sneaking up on the crime, and stopping it (Criminal orginizations would not know said agents real ID)

Eventually we will have a main base of operations, but as I said, this as eluded me, and would be better done with a group talking about it, than just one guy going hmmmmmm...here! lol

Does this answer some, or all your questions?

[member="Ezio Kells"]

No it actually confused me

XD

So as of now its just cop characters teaming up from wherever and coordinating supposedly between factions and space?

To make sense of that IC I would recommend creating an IC system of why each planet's forces may work together.

Reserved 3

R
[member="Alva Calvarona"]

Hahaha

Yeah, what I am imagining is a bit hard to explain, and little complex.

but yes essentially, its just IC cops helping one another out from different planets.

But like I said, this idea would be much easier to flesh out with others instead of one person.

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
[member="Ezio Kells"]

I know we're not from the same neighborhood, but if you're ever in the area and need a helping hand from CorSec, you have my number.

Reserved 3

R
[member="Malin Spritejägare"]

I appreciate that a lot, anytime you need a helping hand, just give me a call, and I'll be there.

Ryan-Gosling-GIF-10.gif

'Nough said

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom