Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Conderium Police

Reserved 3

R
http://starwarsrp.net/groups/361-the-conderium-police/

Come help us out, all cops tired of the Red Ravens, the Black Suns, the Hut Cartel, and every other criminal group running your streets, BANNED UP! AND LETS TAKE THE FIGHT TO THEM!

We need you all, detectives, everyday cops, you undercover guys, agents, and whoever else is willing to help out in the war against crime! Take up your badge! And do whats right! For Justice!

Reserved 3

R
[member="Cryax Bane"]

I'll be peddling you into a cell real soon!

(Thanks, I figured we needed the 5O in this lol POlice is her!)

[member="Ezio Kells"]

Hm. What about people who hate pirates and criminals and such but have seemingly no problem breaking laws to get to them?

Reserved 3

R
[member="Jen"]

I just wanna know one thing...WHY ARE THE RED RAVENS SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!? lol Like.....I mean...what in the world!? lol I love you guys lol

Reserved 3

R
[member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Varon Pryde"]

I couldnt help make a doughnut page on the faction xD lol and fudge..fine take a doughnut girl..get outa here!

[member="Ezio Kells"]

How would such a group work?

Are they a specific system security near these guys territory? An off-shoot of the Republic Planetary Defense Forces (essentially the coalition of each planet's defense fleets/armies that were compiled to working together for the Republic Pre-Clone Wars Era) that are attempting to put them down as a security risk and establish relations with planetary defense forces outside Republic space?

What beyond fighting criminals is the premise. Because I love the concept, and was wondering what all you were thinking. (would be a different character I would make if I threw in on this)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom