Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Collectors #1 Signup

Hello y’all!

If any of you have participated in Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill ’s Pilgrims threads, then you’ll like this. It’s sorta the same concept.

So instead of learning a new force power in this thread, you will be finding a rare/exclusive item (Canon or Chaos sub.) I’ve been finding some interesting items in SW lore that I think y’all would like.

The thread will start with us all arriving on a certain planet, then we will make our journey to go collect this item. It will be the same style as the Pilgrim threads. 1-2 posts of traveling, I’ll say that we got the item, then 1-2 posts of what we are going to do with it.

Also, no fighting. I don’t care if you are Jedi, Sith, Mando, or Gungan. We are all trying to get the same item, and there will be plenty for everyone.

I’ll leaving this up for a day or so, then I’ll post the thread for y’all to join. If you are interested, please sign up below! Thanks!

ndnaanvjbbm21.jpg

Ahem, I mean yes please, that sounds interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom