Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The Clones of Lower Coruscant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: To create a large number of Clones of my character as part of his back story.

Image Credit: None

Role:
Clones

Permissions: None

Links: Vulcan

GENERAL INFORMATION

Unit Name: The Clones of Lower Coruscant.

Affiliation: No one, they are independent only loyal to each other.

Classification: Street Gang

Description: A Cloning experiment gone wrong, deemed too combative to be of any use so they were turned loose on the lower levels of Coruscant. They are feral and difficult to control. They wear different coloured sashes to tell each other apart. There is no obvious hierarchy within the group.

COMBAT INFORMATION:

Unit Size: Large

Unit Availability: Unique [Only one]

Unit Experience: Rabble.

Equipment:

Combat Function: The Clones are civilians mostly but engage in street fights with each other and anyone else they think they can pick on. They are not trained in actual combat and would retreat out of self-preservation.

Strengths:
  • Sheer numbers.
  • Tenacity
  • Loyal to each other
  • Ability to adapt
Weaknesses:
  • Combative
  • Feral
  • Violent
  • They lack formal training
HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Created through an experiment on a 15-year-old boy in a secret facility, these Clones had proven to be untrainable and after a rebellion, they were eventually herded into the lower levels of Courscant and left to fend for themselves, they adapted quite well to their situation. However, they quickly became a nuisance as they formed into gangs and essentially take over one particular level and make it their home, whether people liked it or not.

After several months, most were used to them and were no longer put off by identical kids running around and fighting.

Last edited:
:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt hey for some reason I didn’t get your tag. Sorry for the delay.

Looks good! One other thing I mused earlier. Under Unit Experience I need you to choose from an option in the template. It’s okay to expand on why, but you need to pick one of the options.

Unit Experience: [ How experienced is this unit? Choose from Rabble, Recruit, Trained, Veteran, Elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom