Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cliff At The End of The River.

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

Captain of the Emeralde Luna, and owner/friend of
===========================================================================
NOTICE:
​THIS ROLE-PLAY TAKES PLACES IN THE PAST, 3 YEARS TO BE EXACT

BOOM! A large bolt of thunder hit the metal pole, creating electricity for the small planets. Suddenly the marketplace was bustling, even though there is a thunderstorm outside. A lady walks out of the crowd, draped in a cloak. She looked young despite her age. She hopped on a speeder bike and drove into the streets. "Watch where you are goin imbecile!" A pedestrian screamed. Suddenly she stopped, hopped off the bike, and went into a house. Then she took off her cloak, set it down, and went into the kitchen. "Davic! Im home! How were the kids today?" She asked. "They were good, Katfi had some friends over, and Kavi was running around the house screaming 'Im a bantha!', it was adorable." Davic said, "Oh yeah, I forgot, Skia, how was your day?" She thought for a minute, then said, "It went well, I bought some meilooruns, starblossoms, and some blumfruit. Im thinking tonight we can have a salad." Davic looked surprised, for once we weren't going to have some meat on the table. "Huh, no meat? No protein?" He asked. "Well, we do have some steak in the freezer." Skia said. Davic let out a sigh. "Thats the Skia I remember! But you look tired, go lay down, how long have you been working?" He asked. "A couple of days, sigh, ill go lay down." Then Skia went into her room, and fell asleep.
Where am I? What is this place? Oh wait, I'm dreaming. That makes much more sense. She gets up off the floor. She thinks, huh, why am I in my old robes. Wait, I've been in this dream before! This is the dream I had before I lost my son. Thats when she see it, a small boat, with her son in it, heading towards a cliff. Last time she was unable to move, but for some reason, she was able to. So she ran towards the river. "Im coming Matthew! Don't you worry a thing!" She ran and ran, and when she got there, she Force Jumped towards the boat, and landed on it. "Matthew! Oh my goodness! Take my hand!" Then the dream Matthew grabbed her hand, and she Force Jumped off the boat, right as it fell of the cliff into the abyss. She landed in the woods, and randomly woke up.
"GAH!" She said as she fell off the bed. "DAVIC! I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!" She ran to the living room, when she saw Davic standing there. "What is it honey?" Then Skia told him everything about the dream. "What could it mean? Is it a metaphor for something?" Davic stood there stunned. "Wait, slow down, I'm not a dream interpreter, I couldn't tell you what it means. Just go back to sleep hun, maybe you will find out the answer then." Just as Skia went into her room, there was a knock on the door. "I will get it." Davic answered the door. There was a tall, what looked like a warrior, standing there. He took off his mask, and Davic almost fainted. The warrior came inside, or, well tried to. He kept bumping into the walls. "Skia, um, we have a guest that wants to see you." Skia got up from her bed, and walked into the kitchen. "MATTHEW!"
Hope you liked this backstory for my mother! And if you guys say that this needs to be somewhere else, Boethiah from the Codex told me to post it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom