Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cleansing of Ruusan

ALLIES: [member="Akhilleus"] | [member="Joza Perl"] | [member="Aria Vale"] | [member="Zephyr Carrick"] | [member="Celiana"] | [member="Solan Charr"]
ENEMIES: The Sith Triumvirate
GEAR: Combat Armour | Skywalker Lightsaber

Connor exhaled as the ship went down, and winced and held tight as the suicidal pilot took them right into the Sith Temple. The hold shook violently and rocked as it careered along the ground, causing god knows how much damage to itself and the Temple before coming to a stop. And just like that, it was time to move.

"Well," he stood up, "another happy landing."

Pulling his way across the ship, now laying at an obscure angle, Connor aided others in moving out and getting into position for their assault, which by now would be a full on attack, not a stealthy operation as he thought it would be. The blaster shots of the Trimvirate guards welcomeed them, and the Jedi fell into position.

Crouching down behind a slab of rock, the Jedi caught sight of a few enemies scurrying to get into their own position and turned to his nearest allies.

"Remember your place; this is not a suicide mission - we fight for the Light, and nothing changes that, however you act today!"

He looked for Joza and Aria - this would be a huge test for them both in all sorts of ways.

Allies: [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Akhilleus"] [member="Zephyr Carrick"] [member="Celiana"]
Enemies: [member="Haytham Kaze"] [member="Jorryn Fordyce"] [member="Matsu Xiangu"] [member="Dagorn"]
Objective: Destroy the Sith Triumvirate

"Thanks." Taking the pencil, Aria carefully drew a sharp black line across each eyelid. "And are you sure about that?" Looking in the compact mirror Joza had offered, the bold appearance the makeup gave her was able to draw a small smile from her face. With a grin, she handed the eyeliner and mirror back as the ship landed with a crash. She held out a hand to keep herself from toppling as they came to a thudding halt, then stood up, her hand going to her lightsaber as she followed the team out. The group was larger than she had first realised - she spotted, among others, her new master Connor Harrison - which made the mission feel more urgent. As she followed into the temple, she realised that the heightened sense of danger wasn't affecting her nearly as much as the anticipation had done.

Her nerves now considerably eased and a sudden burst of adrenaline fueling her energy, Aria ducked as a round of blaster shots greeted the team and ignited her saber. She gathered with Connor and Joza and did her best to ignore the Darkside nexus as it did its best to crush the Light. Her heart was pounding in anticipation as she braced herself for crossing blades with the Triumvirate and for the first time in weeks, she felt like a Jedi again.

OBJECTIVE: Slaughter.
ALLIES: [member="Onley Xiangu"] | [member="Dagorn"] | [member="Haytham Kaze"] | [member="Jorryn Fordyce"]
ENEMIES: [member="Aria Vale"] | Queen [member="Joza Perl"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Zephyr Carrick"] | [member="Solan Charr"] | [member="Akhilleus"] | [member="Celiana"]

Matsu killed everything she touched.

Devils and gods, the living and the dead - she would return them to dust as assuredly as the passage of time. Sometimes it was choice and sometimes it was simply the way things seemed to happen around her. The Triumvirate had been useful for a time and now it crumbled in her hands too, dissolving under her disinterested gaze. Of course she couldn’t take credit entirely for the time it had lived - only for the black hole she’d become, devouring anything in her path.

Onley stood at her side as she lifted all the bodies Haytham Kaze had so kindly sent her over the months, wretched men and women who had use even beyond the secrets they spilled under the Sith Lord’s torture. She had learned much and more from their corpses and now they would serve their ultimate purpose. At first they stumbled but then their limbs gathered beneath them, gaining coordination as they followed their Master out of the labs towards the surface. The citadel rumbled with activity as soldiers careened for any possible entrances the attackers might use to enter, but it hardly mattered - it seemed they would make their own.

One moment she was making a beeline for the surface and the next she was thrown against a wall as the building rocked with the impact of the Sanctum’s ship. Dust choked the air, cracks ripping through the ceiling as the stone attempted to hold up under the stress. Her Children screamed, a primitive response to a stimuli that they could interpret no farther than their own excitement and hunger. It pulled her from the wall, rolling her shoulders and shoving past guards too stupid to move out of her way. Onley was at her side as they scaled the staircases and hallways that led them towards the crash, a rotten tide coursing behind them.

There were signatures she recognized as they came even just outside the hall in which the Sanctum had injected themselves. She let her undead flow in ahead of her, dozens of beasts hungry and angry flowing towards the intruders. Of course...many of the Sanctum had seen her children before, had watched their friends’ flesh torn from their bones by clacking teeth and piercing fingers. Some would know how to kill them. And just as many others were unlucky, a soldier screaming in agony as one of the frontrunners unleashed a torrent of acid on to his hands, melting the gun to his flesh before he went down under the wave.

Matsu reached out, resting a hand on her son’s shoulder. The possibility of him dying in the attack was real, and she knew if he fell she would not mourn something weak. But she wanted him to be strong.
“Make me proud, Onley.”
She felt something like surprise stir from him before he nodded, the harsh hum of his lightsaber coming to life accompanying his nod. “I will, mother.”

When the two swept around the corner, Onley was off like a shot. He was much like his father, a force of nature eviscerating a group of soldiers too busy with the zombies to notice the cannon shot at them from the shadows. Torsos slid off legs from the speed of his cut, a blur as he moved on.

Matsu however, rounded on the intruders at a predator’s pace, eyes glowing red and amber as she stalked through her Children. She pulled the fabric down off the face one of their own had destroyed with a saber, a maw torn and jagged in ruin. The Sanctum was filled with monsters just like her and she gathered the nexus of Ruusan around her, balling it up until it threatened to burst and she let it go to wrest control of several of the Sanctum soldier’s minds. They turned their rifles on their masters, blaster bolts flying towards Jedi from where they were least expected.

TLDR:
  1. Matsu and Onley come up out of the depths with some zomboos.
  2. Onley is cutting through soldiers that have already advanced - up for separate duel if a Paddy wants it.
  3. Matsu is out for blood, currently attempting to mind-control some SSC soldiers right in the main effort to shoot at Jedi.

Allies: [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Celiana"] [member="Zephyr Carrick"] [member="Aria Vale"] [member="Joza Perl"]
Enemies: [member="Matsu Xiangu"] [member="Jorryn Fordyce"] [member="Haytham Kaze"] [member="Dagorn"]
Gear: See Sig
Unknown: [member="Kael Rose"]

The battle had begun, the jedi were pouring out and engaging the Sith Stormtroopers. It was a battle that would possibly never be noted in galactic history. Those that participated would possibly be lost to time to never be remembered by the Jedi and Sith that came afterwards. Though many would possibly want to think so, the Sith thought themselves so powerful for sitting atop a darkside nexus. They thought their powers would bring them above the jedi or anyone else. It was false, they had simply taken a different path to power and on this day Akhilleus would show that one need not be a Sith to achieve great power.

The respirator of the Hellyni’s armor kept him from being bothered by the dust that flew around and filled the lungs of those unfortunate enough to not have one. With 360 degrees of vision he saw the entire battle continue on and soon behind the Stormtroopers and mixed in to them were the undead. Their wide maws dripping with saliva as they came for what they thought would be a meal... They were wrong. The bloodshine gem on the back of the talisman glowed as Akhilleus delved into it letting its own energy fill him along with that of the nexus. The Hellyni was already a beacon but the aura he emitted became stronger. Reaching out with an invisible tendril of energy Akhilleus would seize a large pillar that had been knocked loose by the crash and he heaved it with the force. Accelerating it with his powers the thing became a lethal battering ram that would fly into the crowd of oncoming zombies and Stormtroopers crushing and smearing their blood across the tile floors. He wouldn’t let it stop either he’d keep pushing it till there was a literal path of blood among the Stormtroopers and zombies. But that’s when he saw it, above him was a figure standing atop the vessel, watching as though he were some mighty figure. How Akhilleus couldn’t wait to knock that smug look of his face.

It was the Sith he had come for the one he’d been waiting to fight. It was time for Akhilleus’ true battle to begin, if his allies died here that was on them, his goal was right before him and he planned to claim it. “Lay down covering fire.Akhileus said into his helmet com. Obeying his command the droids controlling the frigate they had come crashing in on began releasing not only turbolaser fire into the crowds of Stormtroopers and zombies but laser canon shots. The ship was still operational and had been made to take a beating.

With that taken care of Akhilleus could hunt down that arrogant sith Vanitas. Crouching slightly Akhilleus drew on the force and with a burst of telekinetic energy propelled himself like a living missile through the air and directly at Haytham drawing his lightsaber mid leap Akhilleus activated it the orange blade bathing him in light. He’d come straight down with a slash meant to slice Haytham down the middle. Let the games begin. The dragon within Akhilleus shouted excitedly.

Homies: [member="Akhilleus"], [member="Aria Vale"], [member="Zephyr Carrick"], [member="Celiana"], [member="Solan Charr"], [member="Connor Harrison"]
Haters: [member="Haytham Kaze"], [member="Jorryn Fordyce"], Queen [member="Matsu Xiangu"], [member="Dagorn"]
Gear: In bio

Where is he…?

All hell broke loose as the Sanctum freighter quite nearly crashed itself into the citadel, triggering a cacophony of blaster fire through the smoldering debris of the temple entrance. Bolts whizzed through the air, sizzling against stone and armor alike. One struck Joza’s right arm—eating through her cloak and synthflesh before it snuffed itself against the phrik of her prosthetic limb. The Zeltron was outfitted in Sasori Medium armor beneath a swath of dingy grey fabric, sans the gauntlet and plates that would cover her right arm.

A pair of dark signatures appeared, one rapidly approaching like a war hound and another drifting in like a hunter seeking its prey. Their might weighed heavily against her frame for a moment, and she breathed in the presence of her allies.

Nevermind him now.

Regaining herself, she tisked and quickly spun behind the crumbling remnant of a pillar to avoid the immediate hail of fire and to take stock of her comrades. Both Connor and Aria were nearby, that much she could see. Solan being Solan had wandered off, his presence calm and undisturbed as she’d known him to be in the face of Sith. She never quite understood it.

The scent of putrid flesh hit her nose and her face scrunched up first in disgust, then in a mix of realization and horror. It was disturbingly familiar, and in peeking behind her hideout she confirmed her suspicions. Zombies. Gross, shambling zombies akin to the ones she had encountered on Dromund Kaas as a Padawan with the Sanctum. The fight had been both gruesome and disturbing. “Connor, are these…? The same ones from Kaas?” She bit the words out, dropping his title in the fray.

The tense situation heightened as she witnessed one of their own soldiers turn on a fellow comrade, putting him down with a shot to the head before taking aim at the Silver Jedi themselves. Calling her saber hilt to her right hand, Joza pivoted from behind the eroding column. The blue beam of her saber rotated through the air with practiced fluidity, intercepting bolts as her organic arm raised, palm out to deliver a Force Stun at a pair of corrupted soldiers. She knew not that Matsu and her gorgeous cheekbones had turned the men on their own command—for all she knew this was a planned desertion of sorts—but the Zeltron knew better than to trust Sith to play fair.

After successfully pushing the duo into a catatonic state should she not be intercepted, Joza would telekinetically usher them to the side and away from the immediate fray. Not hard enough to cause lasting damage, but they wouldn’t be without a few bruises and bumps.

“Careful with these things,” She called out to those around her, if there still were any. “If I know what they are, they move faster than you think and may vomit acid!” She couldn’t recall that much surface knowledge about these creatures, but the rapidly approaching Dark presence started to seem too familiar. Disturbingly so and it made her gut twist as the piece started to come together. Nonetheless, her blade would be put to work cutting its way through the shambling horde.

OOC:

Matsu, are these zombies similar to your babies from Dromund Kaas?

Allies: Some People
Enemies: Some other People... who are Sith.
Gear: Two Lightsabers, three seed pouches (Containing Baffor plants, Vines, and trees), Enigma Mask, twelve Daggers, Gardener's Heart, and four Napalm Grenades,

Solan's eyes remained moving, hearing the sounds of battle echo down the hall he had gone into and watching as troops passed him, peeling into rooms or down other corridors when it was needed. Most of those he passed were not force sensitive, the large majority of the Sith having beelined it for the intruders it seemed while he had taken a path of least resistance among them. What he was searching for was something different, though. The sith would no doubt have their lords rushing to the fight, filled to the brim with their disgusting arts but even then he was curious about the knowledge they kept locked up here.

Well the knowledge and he was interested in finding a way to do a great deal of damage to the Citadel itself, as well as an exit plan for the now stranded warriors of the Sanctum. [member="Akhilleus"] left them with very few options of escape, meaning he would need to find and take down the air defenses before stealing a ship and escaping with whatever knowledge was here. The only thing that would make this all the more difficult is if a Sith tried to take him on and got captured... but that wouldn't happen right?

He sighed as his hand rubbed at his eyes. This day was already becoming tiring, and he had not even fought yet, too busy being left to find them all an escape plan while they had their fun. IF anything he could at least get something out of this day from their training rooms, he was sure he could feel a meditation room around here somewhere. Problem was that in order to sense for that, he would need to leave his own presence open like an nerf herder and while most wouldn't recognize the dark presence different from any other sith, one direct look at him would pretty much seal the deal.

He was going to punch whoever was lying that ship earlier for this.

For all his grumbling and internal annoyance, he did find the structure and the response time of the Sith troops interesting. He was able to look around and study the structure, committing what he could to memory as he had Kira create a mental map inside her head while he figured out where they needed to go to reach the defense grid controls. It was like walking blind but he assumed if he could find the meditation chamber, that they wouldn't be too far away... that or the barracks.

ALLIES: [member="Akhilleus"] | [member="Joza Perl"] | [member="Aria Vale"] | [member="Zephyr Carrick"] | [member="Celiana"] | [member="Solan Charr"]
ENEMIES: [member="Matsu Xiangu"] | [member="Onley Xiangu"] | [member="Dagorn"] | [member="Haytham Kaze"] | [member="Jorryn Fordyce"]

When Joza caught his attention, Connor peeked over the slab of sizzling rock, fresh from what a blaster bolt had taken a chunk out, and he looked ahead to see the disfigured undead massing to make an attack - or protecting someone.

"Yes," he said, stomach dropping, "and that means she is here too."

She, of course, was Sorceress Xiangu. Matsu Xiangu and her undead horde. The stench of fire and death curled in the air, and it was the sort of smell that followed Matsu, and it had been the same on Kaas. Connor stood and pushed out a burst of Force energy to a couple of creeping undead zombies, fluttering them away to get them out of striking distance as he moved quickly to Joza and Aria.

"Joza, you know what to do. And don't let your heart take over your head. You have a job to do, and if you can't do it, I'll do it for you." His head snapped to Aria. "Aria, this will be a great test for you - focus on striking the enemy, not hiding from it. Be careful of your surroundings and don't let anybody inside your head. Anybody at all."

Taking a breath and standing, he waved his hand for them to stand also, a unified force against the Dark who would not cower in the face of adversity. He took his lightsber in hand and activated it, blade pointing to the ground as he let the Force energy of his allies swell within him. Yet another day, another chance to stare death in the face.

"Move forward - take their heads!"

ALLIES: Akhilleus | Joza Perl | Aria Vale | Zephyr Carrick | [member="Connor Harrison"] | Solan Charr
ENEMIES: Matsu Xiangu | Onley Xiangu | Dagorn | Haytham Kaze | Jorryn Fordyce
GEAR: Beskar'gam, Sabers, DC-17m Blaster Rifle, Blaster pistol, and Various Other Party Surprises

I'd been doing alright with the stormtroopers but now there were Fierfek'la zombies. I was done with this I had had it with blasted Sithspawn. Glancing back at Master Harrison, Aria and the Zeltron women who'd been dolling up with make-up I pulled off my helmet and clipped it to my belt before disconnecting my sabers, they went back to their different hues Aqua in my right hand and Ice Blue in my left. Even with the Dark-side nexus, Sith, stormtroopers and now zombies I was at peace in battle. With calm, cold, and brutally efficient determination I deactivated my Ice Blue saber and clipping it back to my belt as I moved I drew my holstered blaster pistol.

Dancing forward I decapitated one of these zombies, shot another through the head and began moving forward. Shouting I said,"I have had it with Fierfeck'la Sithspawn! Rakghouls the first time with Master Harrison." Bringing my saber up through one of these creatures arms I flicked my wrist and took both it and the zombie who'd joined hims head off with a decapitating strike. "The second on Telos was a Leviathan." Turning I put three rounds through three more of these creatures heads. One who'd come within striking distance me, another who was pursuing Master Harrison's group, and a third who was on its way to try Zeph. "Now it's blasted Sith zombies who spit acid! Enough of the Fierfeck'la Sithspawn!" Two more of these creatures had come up behind me and inverting my saber I impaled one and whipping around I completely bisected them both before cutting off their heads.

Blowing a strand of hair out of my face I wondered if Master Harrison had seen the whole rant and felt how calm I was in battle. I know I'd felt him evaluating me silently on the way in and I wondered if he was training Aria and trying to distinguish our relationship. In any case I wanted him to know that I wasn't a danger to him or anyone else. I was here to work and even though I'd need a serious shower later I'd protect anyone who'd come on this mission and do what was required...

OOC: Sorry if I'm out of posting order guys and gals...It gets confusing

OBJECTIVE: Destroy the Sith Triumvirate
ALLIES: [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Akhilleus"] [member="Celiana"] [member="Zephyr Carrick"]
ENEMIES: [member="Matsu Xiangu"] [member="Onley Xiangu"] [member="Haytham Kaze"] [member="Jorryn Fordyce"] [member="Dagorn"]

As the Sith and their army swarmed the Jedi, Aria gave Connor a nod to show that she had heard and acknowledged her orders and turned her attention to the battle. In an instant, she assessed the dangers, and bringing her lightsaber into an aggressive stance, went into battle mode. The zombie-like army was stronger and faster than she was, but with their numbers and lack of strategic thinking, the playing ground was levelled enough that Aria didn't feel particularly anxious about facing them. In a graceful dance, she fought her way through the grotesque horde of creatures, darting through the masses with her icy blue blade igniting the way. Keeping a cautious eye on where the others were and where the danger was greatest, she did her best to keep suppressing the nexus and letting her nerves fuel rather than withhold her from the battle. Heartbeat racing and the fear of having lost her usefulness in battle gone, she stayed within a few yards of the Masters she'd grouped with as she advanced through the undead army as calmly as she could.

Within what felt like hours but couldn't have been particularly long, sweat and blood had ruined her makeup and stained her armour to the point where its polished duraplast plating was almost completely coated in a stubborn reddish-brown layer that even with her attention on the battle was faintly irritating. As she got further inside the temple, the realisation that soon the zombies would be replaced with actual Sith began pressing at her mind but she ignored it - she had a job and she was going to complete it.

[member="Matsu Xiangu"]: If the offer's still out there for a duel with Onley then I'm down.

OBJECTIVE: Destroy.
ALLIES: [member="Matsu Xiangu"] | [member="Haytham Kaze"] | [member="Dagorn"]
ENEMIES: [member="Celiana"] | [member="Joza Perl"] | [member="Akhilleus"] | [member="Zephyr Carrick"] | [member="Connor Harrison"]
DIRECTLY ENGAGING: [member="Aria Vale"]

It occurred to him that there should be some shadow he was living in, some pair of huge shoes he should be trying to fill. His last name carried the weight of genocides and his father’s legend should have made him feel small. But he hadn’t known either of them long enough to feel the shade of their myth. Instead they’d become jump-off’s propelling him to greater heights than he’d once imagined. He wasn’t entirely sure how he felt about his Mother, but as the undead cascaded like some horrid tsunami towards the shore he still felt that comment. Make me proud.

He was under no illusions. Despite the things he’d seen Matsu do he was nowhere near powerful enough to match it, and she’d gone through years and years of practice. Taking on a Master Jedi was a task he was still careful to avoid, but he could feel uncertainty and nerves - emotions unique to those unaccustomed to battlefields. His ward Jared Ovmar had seen fit to stamp that from him early and his scars burned at the memory of the things he’d been forced to endure in the name of training. Jedi? Never faced one. But at he at least knew how to use his rage to his advantage when his senses were assaulted.

He’d taken a somewhat sideways tack, attempting to keep a view of the battlefield much like how packs of wild dogs sent scouts to the side to catch prey forced toward flanks. Most of the Jedi seemed to be keeping together but he spotted Her moving with a press of Masters, just close enough that he thought he could separate her like the same wild dogs might cleave the youngest zebra from its herd.

The undead left him alone as he cut through them, slicing two unsuspecting Silver soldiers’ heads from their bodies as he sprinted through the scent of rot. Though he favored heavier armor than his mother was prone to it was still mostly armorweave and some heavier plating, protecting him mostly from stray blaster-bolts and weapon cuts but not something as powerful as a lightsaber. The knowledge that he was hurtling towards danger filled him with adrenaline, his body sinking in to the rage of the nexus churning through Ruusan as he lept and slammed in to a group of zombies directly in front of them, sending them scattering like disgusting dominos towards the dark-haired girl he’d locked on to. They screamed in surprise as they tumbled, hands grasping for her in an attempt to keep themselves upright. But Onley was right behind them, the angry roar of his lightsaber coming down for a diagonal chop from left to right swallowing their growls as he imagined her sliding in to two halves.

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
Allies: [member="Akhilleus"], [member="Celiana"], [member="Aria Vale"], [member="Joza Perl"], [member="Kael Rose"], [member="Solan Charr"],

Enemies: [member="Matsu Xiangu"], [member="Haytham Kaze"], [member="Dagorn"], [member="Onley Xiangu"],
Directly Engaging: [member="Jorryn Fordyce"],

Many began to pour out. After a few seconds of using the flat of the blade to deflect blaster fire away from myself, I took to behind cover. Crouching down and low. Making sure even my head wasn't peeking out just enough. If was then that many started to call out the Sithspawn. Even here, I could smell rotting flesh, and hear the moans of death. I was about to stand up when a lob of acid flew over my head. Well, looks like I am not getting up that way.

Activating the light-shield on my left arm, I then arose and pierced through the shield to see many of rotting corpses walking. Master Connor, and Joza knew what they were doing. Proceeding to deal head blows, or to crush them with the force. They were undead. Once people who had been malformed into something else. I felt sad, yet angry for this happening to them. They didn't deserve this. Turning off the shield as I was relatively in the clear, I saw Akhilleus beeline right for one particular Sith lord. As it so happened, there was an apprentice close by to him. I could feel the nervousness from her. Not quite fear, but there was a hint of it. Smiling, I used telekinesis to throw a portion of a concrete pillar between the Lord and the woman.

"No ma'am, you have me to worry about."

In all honesty, I didn't want to kill her. If for only the fact she was a Sith, I might have not even worried about fighting her. But she could potentially come up behind Akhilleus and attack him. For that, I had to back my ally up. Even while I said that, I heard a blaster shot ring off behind me. Correction, I heard it hit a target of being right behind me. Celiana having my back. She was charging forward against the deathly army. One was sprinting at me as the Acolyte was before me, Cutting it in half lengthwise, and using a force push to send its body away from me, I then went back to the apprentice.

Clearly she would be using the force nexus. I had to prepare for force powers to be used against me. Even more so when the Dark side flooded the area.

Allies: [member="Matsu Xiangu"], [member="Haytham Kaze"], [member="Onley Xiangu"]
Enemies: [member="Connor Harrison"], [member="Joza Perl"], [member="Zephyr Carrick"], [member="Akhilleus"], [member="Celiana"], [member="Aria Vale"], and [member="Solan Charr"]
Objective: Get some Points
Gear: Sig
OOC:
I'm down on dueling anyone in a 1v1 whether you're a Master, Knight, or Apprentice.

And so did the battle had commenced between the good and the evil; the light and the dark; and the Jedi and the Sith. Perhaps they didn't get the memo when the Jedi and their allies had come to Sith Triumvirate occupied-Ruusan, but that didn't matter to the Trandoshan. No, instead of hunting his prey they had bravely come to him which saved him some time and work. The Trandoshan would express his gratitude towards the Jedi and their friends by giving them a quick and painless death as Dagorn hated to play with his victims in tribute to the Trandoshan goddess.

The Sith Acolyte had arrived at the main fray of battle where the hostile invaders had made their appearance by crashing their shuttle into the Triumvirate citadel. It was here where the living fought the living, and the dead fought the living since Matsu had awoken her children and brought them out to feast on their uninvited guests. Dagorn disliked the concept of necromancy and never wished to use, since that was a philosophical meaning of taking away the souls that he had paid to the Scorekeeper; however, none of these undead soldiers were lives that he had killed, so it didn't really bother Dagorn that much. Just that he would have to damage the brain of one of his victims in order to prevent his precious points being taken away from him.

His clawed hands went for his rifle that he valued a lot and trusted in as it was forged and made by the hands of Mandalorians. His infrared eyes aimed at the Jedi and their followers and began to fire slugs at then enemy. "Bullssssssseye," the Trandoshan said in an amusing voice, knowing that his shot impacted against the head of a soldier, thus leaving him dead.

Allies: Looking like the Silver Guys right now [member="Akhilleus"] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Zephyr Carrick"] [member="Aria Vale"] @Celiana
Enemies: Zombie Armies ([member="Matsu Xiangu"]), People who have me shot down([member="Haytham Kaze"]), anyone who's down to fight([member="Dagorn"] @Jorryn Fordace)
Don't know: [member="Solan Charr"]
Gear: In Sig

The loading ramp came down just a smidge, just enough for Kael to see the amy of sith zombies outside. Kael hit a button and the loading ramp went right back up.

Feth that. He though, and made his way to the Ghtroc's ventral turret, an anti-personnel autoblaster. It was half-buried in the dirt, but the barrel was above ground. Manipulating the controls he whirred it around as it grinded through the dirt and tried to clear some room to swivel. It was mildly successful at best, the turrets original fire arc of 145o was reduced to around 45o, but feth if it wasn't better than shooting those things with a revolver. Pressing the fire button lead to a grin of satisfaction as . . .

Nothing was happening

Feth. Kael started hitting a couple relays as the mysterious gun-toting jedis began shooting up zombies. If he wasn't dealing with zombies perhaps he'd try getting out or explaining he wasn't with "those guys", but they probably didn't have the reasoning to do anything but bite him. Flipping a couple switches he heard a promising humm and attempted to fire again.

Bshoow!

Kael didn't have good words to describe the noise of a blaster, but it went off as the Autoblaster began cutting through zombies. He had maybe a hundred shots worth of power on this dead and wrecked bird, but it was something. Hopefully the invader-types would keep zombies from coming around him, as he didn't have a clear view of the loading ramp right now, and those sithspawn could probably rip through given time . . . .

Haytham Kaze

Judge, Judgury, Judgecutioner
Engaging: [member="Akhilleus"]

Darth Athyssius did stand upon the top of the vessel that had crashed through the front of the Citadel entrance.

There were many pinpricks of the Light surrounded by the Dark Side. To him, they almost seemed lost. Supposed Jedi, hunting the Sith. Half of them thought themselves paragons of the Light, he figured, pitiful idols. They would all die the same.

The Dark Lord of the Sith watched as Dark Jedi and Jedi alike forged a path off of the ship's ramp. He felt [member="Joza Perl"]'s presence, but he ignored it. He felt [member="Matsu Xiangu"], but he ignored it. Atop of the ship, he stood... As if he were a God. A God that could not be matched, untouchable by all those that fought this meaningless fight below him. It was... Beneath him, he realized. Engaging the would be invaders. They came for Blood and War, and they found what they were looking for. Blood and War was what the original Sith species had been based off of before the Jedi Exiles had come to their ancient home of Korriban.

Now that too was lost to the Sith as a whole.

No matter.

The lives that he felt lost, the tall, black armour clad sentinel felt it all. When a pillar pushed through the lines of both zombie and flesh, his head turned to watch it. It meant nothing. He was a God on this day.

His danger sense whispered to him.

It didn't need to.

The nexus amplified his senses.

A being was leaping up to him. No possible way for him to know it was who he wanted to kill for the death of his brother. Body armoured, helmet worn, cloak shrouded over him, but still this man came for him. Still this man would suffer the power of a Dark Lord of the Sith. There was no need to speak for Athyssius.

Pointless War was what they came for.

Death was what they'd leave with.

His right hand dropped down, a white lightsabre hilt caught in his palm, the ignition was pressed.

Snap-Hiss.

The emerald lightsabre emanated from nowhere, the black cloak he bore long enough to conceal the entirety of the hilt. Who knew how long it was? He raised the beam up above his head to catch the opening attack. He figured it'd be a feint.

No matter.

His left hand barely moved, his cloak cast his entire form in shadow. A small twitch, all that was needed to aim the wrist blaster at the man in mid-air.

It was activated, blanketing the small, distance between them with crimson bolts.

ALLIES: [member="Connor Harrison"] the deadly dancer [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Celiana"] [member="Akhilleus"] [member="Zephyr Carrick"] [member="Solan Charr"]
ENEMIES: *meaningful stare* you know who you are.
ENGAGING: [member="Onley Xiangu"]

A sudden wave of zombies came crashing towards her, an unfamiliar Sith at their head. Cursing under her breath, Aria took a sharp step to the right, letting the creatures fall on top of each other to give herself an extra few moments before they got up. Then she turned her focus to the man commanding them, whose lightsaber was aimed directly at her.

Reflexes kicked in just in time, and her saber snapped up to meet his a moment before it would have sliced her in two. Despite everything she knew about not taking your attention away from a fight, it was impossible not to let her eyes wander for just a fraction of a second as she tried to figure out where the others had gone. Not that she couldn't take the Sith on - only that she hadn't planned to. How had she gotten so separated from the Masters?

That's not important now. Her gaze flickered back to her attacker just as the zombies began to find their footing again. Now she understood why so many Jedi opted for two blades, but it was too late to switch out. She wheeled round again, letting the blade she'd been holding up with their own presumably sink into the ground where she'd been standing, and in the moment it would take for the Sith to readjust his grip she would slice through the cluster of zombies, letting their upper halves fall to the floor in a gruesome, sinking mass as she turned back to the duel at hand. Saber up and in a fighting stance, Aria didn't wait for her opponent to attack first and swung her saber into his side.

Allies: [member="Dagorn"] [member="Haytham Kaze"] [member="Matsu Xiangu"] [member="Ashmedai"] [member="Cerita Sarova"]
Enemies: [member="Akhilleus"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Celiana"] [member="Aria Vale"] *meaningless stare* [member="Zephyr Carrick"] [member="Joza Perl"]
Objective: Eliminate the invaders
Engaging: [member="Zephyr Carrick"]

Jorryn stood back as she watched the undead forces conjured up by the Sith Lord washed over the enemies forces, the noise of the battle a mixture of blasters and gnashing of teeth. She attempted to feed some of the dark side into them, empowering them as best she could as the enemy force users cut through them. The dark side nexus assisted in this attempt, but she was unused to the power she felt and was untrained in how to do this. This occasionally resulted in her destroying one of the undead creations to the frustration of Jorryn

Her smug grin disappeared as she felt a collapsed column being thrown at her, replaced with a cold and passionless look. She leapt from her seated position to avoid the impact of the object with surprising ease. Her eyes opened and turned to the man who had tossed the pillar towards her, surprising her.

Even though his aura was distinctly dark he had pulled his attack on her, obviously aiming the object in a non-lethal fashion. This was an insult to Jorryn, whether he was toying with her or it was some form of politeness didn't matter to her.

"I won't have much to worry about if you pull your attacks like that." She unhooked the lightsaber from her hip with her right hand, leaving the weapon un-ignited.

His considerate actions belied his real alignment, he was a Dark Jedi. Force Users that hadn't quite reached the epitome of dominating the force, instead they used it to help themselves and others. In other words they were beings that hadn't fully conformed to the Sith ideals and yet still believed themselves to be equivalent in power.

"I will return your mercy with a quick death if you like." She turned her body fully towards the man as she mocked him, her smug grin returning to her face.

Her eyes darted slightly upwards of the man's figure, noticing one of her undead forces inching towards the Dark Jedi. She quickly lifted her left hand and attempted to shove her opponent into the carnivorous grasp of the creature limping behind him. Finally igniting her crimson saber she jumped from her position, aiming a swing from right to left to take the man's head from his shoulders.

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
Allies: [member="Akhilleus"], [member="Celiana"], [member="Aria Vale"], [member="Joza Perl"], [member="Kael Rose"], [member="Solan Charr"],

Enemies: [member="Matsu Xiangu"], [member="Haytham Kaze"], [member="Dagorn"], [member="Onley Xiangu"],
Directly Engaging: [member="Jorryn Fordyce"],

I smiled lightly as the woman was clearly angry with me. Just for even attacking her, or even separating her from the rest of the people. Isolating her. I just found it rather funny to myself when she responded with her own quick comment of snark. She was egging me on. I can tell. I wanted to just throw her across the room. She could still live, and I could then back up Akhilleus. However, this would be the best I could do. I twirled my lightsaber to my side. A second comment coming of a quick death for being kind to her at first. I just shook my head.

The force flowed through this woman for a moment, She was preparing herself. She would be attacking me in some form. Never meeting this woman before, I had no clue how she would act. Even do anything towards me. However, her lightsaber was still off. She was likely relying on the force. Much like the Lightsaber form Trakata. The use of turning off, or keeping the lightsaber off during lightsaber combat to allow yourself a deeper connection with the force, and to use it as an act of surprise against a foe, much like a dual phase lightsaber. However, I could feel the force pull upon me. Yanking me to the side.

Acting out of instinct, I turned in the direction of the pull. with only my head. Letting the force throw me to the side. I smiled lightly. Nearing one of the many corpses around me, I activated my jump pack as I neared the being. Using my left hand, I latched onto creatures neck. The jump pack fighting the force tug just enough to allow me to come within a meter of my first standing point, and throwing the creature back at the woman. Whomever controlled these beasts would never be attacked by them. However, I was curious if they would attack other Sith. Controlling every mind of a hundred or even fifty of these creatures could be quite a daunting task. Consoling all of them to not attack allies? Just means less Sith for whoever was controlling them to fight in their little games.

"Is that always your pick up line for you Sith? A quick death at the end of the night when you have had your fun?"

I couldn't help it. I had to say what was on my mind as I walked towards her after throwing the creature. I mean, what was the point of giving me a quick death, and could I even trust that she would hold up that end of the bargain? Nope. I don't think so. I would rather die a brutal murder on my feet, with a blade in my hands, and covered in someone else's blood, than accept death and let myself lose the honor or protection.

ENEMIES: [member="Matsu Xiangu"] | [member="Onley Xiangu"] | [member="Dagorn"] | [member="Haytham Kaze"] | [member="Jorryn Fordyce"]

Pulling the blue blade of his sabre from the burning head of an undead goon, Connor shook his head as the zombie fell with a gurgle.

"Zombies. Why did it have to be zombies."

Looking around from his vantage point, he was to the side of the others, the crashed ship burning parallel to him and acting as a nice barrier between the other half of the assault. A pillar came launching downwards, causing him to duck slightly as it crashed, manipulated by the Force, into a million pieces and showered the area with chunks of rock. It was beyond that he saw glimpsed of crimson blades, blue blades, and a bit closer, Aria moving to attack a foe. She was young, and she was vulnerable. This wasn't a time to play by the rules of engagement - he started towards her.

There were vantage points above in the Citadel, so he glanced around to make sure there were no snipers or warriors waiting in the wings, but it seemed like everybody had their target, and it was now just for the Silvers to flex their muscle and push the Triumvirate back, and take them down.

Suddenly, Connor stepped back as a handful of iron bars came shooting down from above into a makeshift barrier out of nowhere.

"Aria," he shouted, "remember what I told you - BE the Light; BLIND the Dark!"

He span on his heel, looking up and around, but there was no need to try and see through the smokescreen.

She was here. Somewhere.

OBJECTIVE: Slaughter.
ALLIES: [member="Onley Xiangu"] | @Dagorn | [member="Haytham Kaze"] | [member="Jorryn Fordyce"]
ENEMIES: [member="Aria Vale"] | Queen [member="Joza Perl"] | [member="Zephyr Carrick"] | [member="Solan Charr"] | [member="Akhilleus"]
DIRECTLY ENGAGING: [member="Connor Harrison"]

The Silver Sanctum had never bowed down in the face of adversity, not even when she brought hell to their doorsteps. In a certain sense she admired their tenacity - she saw it as proof of her success from those days torturing them through the chaos she unleashed. But in another sense it simply made her weary; couldn’t they just go somewhere else, somewhere they were actually wanted? But if she had to fight she would rather it was against someone who would give her challenge...someone who would give her the opportunity to get stronger through life’s greatest gift: suffering.

Her creatures gave her enough cover that she was largely unbothered as the battle ramped in pitch, several Jedi engaging her Children head-on while others contested with their malfunctioning soldiers or even cut through towards the temple. She searched for signatures she knew, mental chords on which she’d already plucked both friend and foe and found Kaze, a zeltron Jedi she had no name for but remembered by the flavor of her determination that day on Kaas, her son as his rage bloomed vibrant red when he picked a target, and lastly...Connor.

Like most Jedi, Connor Harrison refused to die. Their history was long though she couldn’t recall a time they’d ever sat down to chat. Always war, always conflict - the way it should have been, that cliche that she strove to avoid and yet in this case could do nothing but accept for its amusement.

Leaving her Children to their own devices, she stalked through the increasing rubble, pulling the fabric of her specially-designed suit back up to cover her nose. Though for the most part it was the fashionable alternative to showing the world the ruin of her jaw, it now functioned to keep the majority of the dust out of her nose as the temple fell down around them. Without the ability to cough Matsu was threatened by the atmosphere, but she would be damned if that would slow her down. She followed his signature, calling out to him as he’d warned Aria against.

C̟̦̬̥͊͛o̩̩̥͙̼̪̠͓ͪͦ̏̉n̪̥̆͂ͯͩͤ̍n͔͍̥̊ͦͣͨ̎̚o͙̠͉͚̲̙̜ͩ̿͌̒͑ͣͤr͎̞͋͆.̟̼̦͔͛ͧͩ͆.͎̈́.̘̤̀̆̇͊̑̍ͭ͆

She passed her son dueling a Jedi, her gaze flickering briefly to their conflict before she leapt up on to the pillar that had fallen between the duel and her prey. She crawled over the side, limbs spider-like in her climb as she rounded the top to see him moving on to the next thing.

C̷͉̲̙̥͓̥̫̾̌̎̄͋̑̏́͢͝͝o͋̌̇ͪ̔̈́̕͟҉͙̟̠̠̠̣͖̮̘̤ͅn̶͎̜͇̪̣͎̯̞͔̱͖͍͓͓͚̖̹ͣ̎͆̂̆̍ͫ̇̎̀̀̕͟n̵̫̟͈̳̰̥͍̓ͬ̓̏́͂͐̊̽͗͊̀̚͘͟ȏ͚̭̭͚̗̻͖̭͆́͊͊ͩͭ͜͟͠r̢̩͈͙̘̘̱̰̱̘̘̓̎ͥ̐̈͋ͯͫͫ͆́͢.͕̰͎̮̲̻͎̖̦̯͓͉͋ͮͨͧ̍͋ͮͯͬ̀͒́͜.̷̴̸̳̰̞͍͔̤̼̞̙ͫ̈̑͌̏͜͜ͅ.͈̳͓̰̳̩͇ͩͫͪ̈́̌͆͊͛̓͛͌̈́́̚͟͢͞͞

She dropped from the pillar, dust billowing up around her small frame as she reached for his mind. She had been there before several times, dug in to plant a curse it seemed he’d shaken. But he was familiar. And for once she did not strive for fear. She did not press terror in to his heart, panic to his nerves, despair to his brain. She created warmth, safety, comfort, light as she walked towards him as if she were his oldest friend in the world.

“Hello again, Connor,” she murmured, creating the feeling of a smile she could no longer make. “It’s been a while.” She fostered trust, trying to build it in those places it should have been, pulsing a quiet affection that one would find among friends. She wanted him tired in the center of her web, quiet when she came close enough to steal his life.

ENEMIES: [member="Dagorn"] | [member="Haytham Kaze"] | [member="Jorryn Fordyce"]
ENGAGING: [member="Matsu Xiangu"]

The voice inside his head was a familiar one. He expected it almost. Like a strange comfort needed to remind him that he was still him, fighting the good fight and still had something to fight for. As a crack of metal rang out as a section of the Silver ship buckled from a blast of Force Lightning, Connor winced, and looked around, across the debris on the floor and up at the snapped pillars and alcoves that made up the Triumvirate lair.

The voice inside his head called again.

Connor didn't say anything, and he caught a glimpse of her snaking around the pillar, and so turned slowly as if not to startle her before she came closer. And there she was, the dust swirling past her lithe body as she revealed herself, almost as if she literally crawled out from the bowels of the Temple itself. She looked the same; petite, fragile but dangerous.

"You might want to take that off," he flicked a finger nonchalantly to her face, "as it's sort of muffling you, dear Matsu."

He casually took slow steps over, like both knew the score but were somehow tired of the same deadly ballet they would dance resulting in injury, humiliation or death. She took responsibility for shaping his body the way it was and leaving those dark scars inside his head, but he still came back for more. He wouldn't back down.

"I trust you're well. Oh, and you owe me a new lightsaber," he said as the sounds of battle echoed around the large hall. He reached out momentarily to find his allies - they were still there; safe and doing just what he had told them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom