Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Clashing of Ideals

Dreidi was surprised that her attack to the legs hit, she had been expecting the pain in her arm to hinder her aim and make her strike too weak so it was relief to find that she had struck true and the strength in her slender frame had not faded away. Breathing in sharply as her arm twang in pain as she tried to adjust it, Dreidi breathed out hard as wiped the sweat onto her sleeve. Her body was hot and her arm was pulsating as it stung. Taking such a hit to her arm had been costly but it had kept her in the fight, otherwise she would have been out before getting the strike on Lia's thighs. She still had speed though her stamina was now low since her body was reacting to the pain and it was dulling her movements since her brain was focusing on the pain and wanting to heal it. However, she couldn't bandage the arm and she didn't know how to heal with the Force though that would take her time to do it.

Instead, she gritted her teeth and decided that she had to keep going and keep fighting. Twirling her saber in her hand she watched as Lia hit where Dreidi had struck her and grunted at her. It seemed a very different approach to pain and being hit. While her teachers would praise her for landing a hit, they might have also stopped the duel by now. She did not want to drag the duel on much further since Dreidi was doubting her body could last much longer. Dreidi was surprised at the speed that Lia went at her with the next attack. Dreidi figured that she might have a chance to attack but Lia was in first with a jab to her chest. She knew that she was quicker than Lia but this caught her off guard and the Padawan did not have much time to react and get out of the way.

The strike did not hit her solidly on the chest, that would have likely put her out of commission. Instead, Dreidi was able to turn aside and the blade hit her arm. Dreidi ensured that the blade hit the shoulder of the arm already hurt, however, the pain was intense again. This time Dreidi cried out and slipped backwards with her guard down. Her arm was throbbing from two points and she let out an uncontrolled Force Scream, the mix of her emotions and physical pain finally exploding from the little teenager. After the scream died in her throat, the use of the Force finally became too much for Dreidi and she collapsed on the ground, defeated and exhausted.

Lia Stilben Lia Stilben

alrfZA.jpg

Equipment: Casual Sith attire, lightsaber

The lunge caught Dreidi off guard, which was the point. It was a classic Makashi move, and while she hadn't had a ton of training in it, the basic moves were available. It wasn't a style she preferred, but it seemed the best option. But the girl was quick, lighting fast, and she managed to twist to the side, avoiding the thrust, mostly. Taking her in the shoulder she could feel the girl weakening and waning.

Yes. That is it. Take her down. Show no mercy.

It was almost like a voice, insidious and whispering in her ear. But she shoved it aside. This wasn't her student and she despised some of the ways she had been trained. While they made her strong in so many ways, they weren't always needed. And she liked Dreidi. The girl was already behind the curve and she didn't need to dish out further punishment.

Weak. Pathetic. Soft. Just like her. If you truly wanted to help, you would drive the lesson home. Pain is the ultimate teacher.

ENOUGH!

Pulling her saber away, glancing off the shoulder, she brought her right hand up near her left ear. Perfect for a back-hand strike. Were Dreidi a true opponent, a flick of her arm would take the head off. She might have been able to dodge or duck, but blocking was unlikely. But she stayed her hand, even as the girl was boiling over with pain, anger, frustration, sprinkled with grief and anxiety.

Lia sensed it about to boil over and explode. Stepping back with her left foot just as quickly, she brought both hands forward, looking like she would push the girl. Her left hand rested behind her saber blade as though it had been a metal sword, without making contact. As the explosion of energy from the Scream propagated out, the air in front of Lia turned hazy and distorted. It vibrated with the force and energy of the scream.

Behind the barrier, the sound was muffled, and the pressure wave cut back some but Lia's clothing still billowed and her ears began to ring, then she felt a sharp jabbing pain in both of them. She felt as though her eyeballs had a thumb jammed in each. A second wave followed the first, and her bubble collapsed. it felt as though a massive fist the size of a vehicle slammed into her body, but it didn't so much hurt from the impact as it threw her across the room, slamming into the wall where she collapsed to the floor.

Pushing herself to her hands and knees, she found her mouth full of the coppery but fairly familiar taste of blood. Reaching up, she felt her nose too which bled freely. I must look like a horrendous mess, she thought. Casting her blurry vision about, she noted the walls had buckled in a few spots and the floor was rumpled and twisted. And Dreidi lay on the floor, defeated.

She wasn't really any better.

Casually she spat out a mouthful of blood and got to her feet slowly. Everything hurt, like her joints were put together with broken glass. But that was good. She could hear stuff crunching. Her ribs were stitched together with barbed wire that flared every time she breathed. At least three of them were broken, she guessed. The right shoulder was off. As she looked, she noted the joint was more forward than it should be. She hadn't hit the wall straight on. She tried to lift the arm but it was hard to move and protested painfully. Dislocated. Great. Her lower back hurt abominably, but she could still feel her legs, still walk. Nothing broken, it seemed. Just beat to piss and back. It sucked, but she could still fight if she had to. Did she want to? Heeeeelll no. She knew she could push her body beyond this. Force it into proper operation. She was its master, not the other way around.

But that not the lesson. And there is no good reason, currently.

Extending her good arm, she called her weapon back to her hand and clipped it to her belt as she staggered and limped her way back to the teenager. Dropping down to one knee, she went to check on the girl, patting her on her good shoulder. "That crap hurt, kid. But you did well."

It was at that moment that several guards arrived, peeking through the door to see Lia sitting next to the downed teenager. Both looked exhausted and worse for the wear. But neither seemed in danger or hostile. And the room was a mess.

"What's going on in here," one of them demanded.

Lia tossed her head back in a bubbling peel of laughter, raising her hand to cover her mouth before she fell back. It struck her as funny but for no particular reason, she could think of. "Just a friendly spar," she said when she had a moment to catch her breath.

Not quite believing the relatively unknown Sith lady, they turned their attention to Dreidi. "Ma'am, are you alright," demanded the guard.

Purp2.gif

"I'm so proud of you Dreidi, you are doing so well in your classes!" Her dad smiled down at her, she was only just starting her Jedi training, barely been at it a month and her dad was being all weird and embarrassing about her training and how she was progressing. She felt really proud that she was being allowed to go to CIS space from Commenor on her own though, the travelling wasn't the best thing ever but Dreidi was adamant that she wanted no one else but Asaraa training her and being her Master. It was all she wanted because she believed her sister would make her the best Jedi like her dad had trained her. Initially, years ago, she had wanted her dad to train her but he didn't think that was the best idea, said something about being unable to bias in her training. Which was clearly true!

She told her dad to shut up, all embarrassed by his praise before she hugged him tight and held him there for a long moment. Something overcame her, a feeling of loss, of guilt or deep sadness. She felt tears streaming down her face as she held her dad, unable to let go of him like he would fade away or die if she let go. "Everything okay Dreidi?" he asked, after several long moments, she just buried her head into his chest and shook her head, unable to talk as she tried to swallow this deep pain that was hitting her. Eventually, she could feel his soothing embrace through the Force, comforting her and letting her feel his strong love for his daughter. It was everything to her and helped her fight the emotions welling up inside her.

"Talk to me Dreidi, what is wrong?" His tone soothing and peaceful.

"I'm scared. Scared of losing you, losing this moment and sad. So sad!" Dreidi cried out, tears streaming down her face again.

He nodded his head. "I understand. We are taught as Jedi to let go of what we fear, to accept that all things must die at some point. Even loved ones. But that doesn't mean you have to forget Dreidi and you won't forget, just means that we must accept the balance of life and embrace the changes that come. You will never lose me." There was a look of knowing, of something deeper than just a memory in his face. "I am always with you and will always love you."

Dreidi snapped her eyes open, awaking from her dream having lost consciousness after the scream. Her memory of what happened was foggy at best, she wasn't sure but she knew she must have lost the duel. Her body felt heavy, drained of energy, her throat was sore and her left arm was very painful. Looking over to the guards, Dreidi blinked and let the room return to focus as she tried to swallow, "I... I am fine..." her voice husky and clearly sore from the scream that she had no real memory of.

"What... What happened Lia?" Dreidi turned to Lia, unsure what happened and slightly scared of herself since she had no memory of the ending. Did she lash out? Unleash some kind of insane Force power that she didn't even know she had? If she did, what did that mean? What else was she able to do without knowing? What she hurt someone because she couldn't control herself? While the fight was over, Dreidi was starting to feel a conflict in herself on whether or not she was worthy of being a Jedi now.

Lia Stilben Lia Stilben

alrfZA.jpg

Equipment: Casual sith robes, lightsaber

As the girl came round, she helped her sit up, though her face was kind of horrific to look at, with the blood streaming from her nose, more of it covering her teeth, leaking from her ears, and even the hemorrhaging of her eyes. The guards seemed skeptical as they looked around the room. Looking to both of them she raised one hand a little while reaching out with the Force. She sought not to hurt. They were just doing their jobs, but they didn't need to be here right then. She made contact with both of them, brushing against their minds. Pressing on a node to make them particularly suggestible, but also focusing on her need, and how much she needed them to align with her wishes. "Everything is fine," she said, waving her hand to the left, almost as if turning the page of a book.

"Everything is fine." One of them repeated mostly to his buddy.

"You can go back to your posts."

"We can return to our posts." The other one spoke this time, and both of them turned to go, heading back down the hallway under her compulsion or suggestion.

Turning her attention back to Dreidi, she spat out a little more blood, then wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "My last hit got to you a bit. You seemed to be running on fumes. And then you exploded with a Force Bellow or Scream. It's been a while since I encountered that. Was strong enough to knock down my Barrier. But it probably saved me from permanent hearing loss," she said. Even though her ears were ringing, and hurt like hell, she could still hear, which was a good sign. She gestured around the room. The place was kind of a wreck in spots and just a mess in others. But the floor where both of them had stood, showed signs of rippling and buckling under the power unleashed. The ceiling overhead had a line where it had cracked or bowed a bit.

"I think it was an emotional release. And maybe one you needed. Not necessarily something the Jedi would approve of. But emotion is part of human experience," she said, then pinched her nose and rested her head back some. "Frell that was good though. I haven't taken a hit like that in a while," she complimented the teenager. "But anyway, bottling what you feel up leads to an explosion like that, only those of us that have access to the Force, it's... well, not just emotional explosion but affects all around us. I would imagine that's a large part of why the Jedi preach control."

Her other hand rested on Dreidi's shoulder for a moment, a comforting gesture. She wasn't mad and didn't see there was anything wrong, other than some property damage. "Control is good. But also, letting out what you feel in a safer, and ... constructive way if you can help it, is perhaps as much or more beneficial. Then you don't have to bottle it up. Or wash it away and ignore it, but process and deal with it. Step back and objectively look at it." She shrugged. "That's what my mother would have said, I'm fairly certain."

"I sense your worry and your questions," she said gently. "And that's a good thing. Because then you examine everything. When you do, you can pick your own path, and discover the things that are true, and especially true for you. Think of it as expanding your knowledge."

Purp2.gif

Dreidi didn't think too much about how Lia looked, she looked as rough as Dreidi was feeling and thought how she looked. Looking around, Dreidi tried to see if there was a glass of water around for her to have something to drink but the room was such a mess that if there had been any it likely shattered. Listening to Lia, she was surprised that what she did had a name, Force Scream... It sounded familiar, like she had heard it somewhere before but Dreidi wasn't sure where she had heard it. Sighing, at least it had a name so it was a power that others knew about and she could learn to control it when she was feeling more herself, right now she just felt like pain. Watching Lia use the Force to convince the guards to leave, her jaw dropped then looked up to Lia and shook her head. "No one told me that we could use Mind Trick on the guards!!! I would have done that agessssssss ago when they told me I couldn't go out and chase the wildlife, something about it being dangerous or some other nonsense... Gunna Mind Trick them next time..." Dreidi grinned as she thought about pranks she could play on guards using the Force.

As she thought about tricks to be playing on guards, it dawned on her hard that Force Scream was a Dark Side move, she had read it about Force powers that had strong alignments. "Wait, I'm a Jedi. I shouldn't be using the Force in Force Scream way, it is a Dark Side power... How can I use it if I am Jedi? Does this mean I am not a Jedi or that I am a bad Jedi?" She didn't realise that both her parents were capable of using Dark Side as well as the Light Side and considered themselves Jedi, she just knew that most Jedi told her that Jedi only used the Light Side of the Force. "Nooo... Asaraa is going to be so mad at me when she finds out that I use Dark Side powers. I thought this was just some kind of weird Force Push. Force Scream is so much worse! I am meant to be a Jedi, don't think I want to be a Sith!" Dreidi panicked then she coughed and looked to Lia, "no offense. Just not sure it is something I am capable of being personally." She added unsure if what she said before came across rude.

"I had a dream, or a memory, not sure it seems a little confusing and maybe a mix of both? Anyway, my father said that his views on what the Jedi were taught is just acceptance. Accept that things will never be in my control and I cannot stop everyone dying I guess. Once I accept things, perhaps the emotions will be easier to deal with, at least that was the impression that I got. Not sure, but the scream didn't really help in releasing my emotions, just scared that I am not a Jedi now..." Dreidi sighed, confused about everything now.

Lia Stilben Lia Stilben

alrfZA.jpg

Equipment: Simple/casual sith robes, lightsaber
Des listened to Dreidi as she almost seemed to be in a panic. Holding up her hands in a forestalling gesture, she sat up straight, cross-legged, then moved in front of the girl. "Settle down. You're still a Jedi," she said to start. "But first and foremost you are you. And nobody else." She paused for a few moments letting those words sink in. But not so long that she filled with even more questions before she could speak.

"The word Jedi comes from an older root word. Thousands of years ago, there was no distinction for those that used the Force. All those that plunged into the mysteries of the Force used both the Light Side and the Dark." She let that sink in while gently taking the girl's hands in hers, using them as a point of connection. "Those that did sought balance. But over time, a divide began to form between those that delved too far into the light, and too far into the dark. And that is how the Jedi/Sith war came about." She chewed her lower lip for a moment. "I've been studying this matter for a few years now. It is said that the Je'daii, the predecessors to both Jedi and Sith had far more mastery of the Force and always sought balance."

"Being a Jedi, or a Sith is more about a philosophy than it is about being good or bad. The Jedi have committed their own atrocities, especially in recent times. But so too have the Sith. And the Sith have done good if not great things. Where there is light there is dark, and where there is dark, there is also light." It was a bit of an old code, but it checked out. "So there are shades of gray. Just because you used a Force Scream, doesn't make you a Sith. It doesn't even make you a Dark Jedi. What makes you such is the continual use of it. How often you use the Dark Side, and especially why, and how you use it."

She paused for a moment, considering. "I'll give you another example. The ability to do what I do, create and cast Lightning through the Force. That's often considered a sign of great Dark Side power and knowledge of the Force. I've heard tales of Jedi also using it. Some long ago, and some in more recent times. Names like Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jaina Solo, and I think even Mara Jade Skywalker, in the past. Modern times, I'm not so sure about. I can't remember the names off the top of my head. It is possible to use the Light side to fuel those abilities too. A lot of it has to do with what source you use to fuel the ability, and what is in your heart when you do." She gently poked the center of Dreidi's chest to emphasize her point.

"I know, just from being around you for this little bit, you have a very good heart. You love and miss your father. Adore your family and even the rest of the Order. You strive so hard for their approval and want to grow up to be a pinnacle of the Order someday. Am I right?" Of course she was. "So guard yourself against fear. Keep an open mind and heart. Don't operate out of anger, or hatred. So many Sith fall into those traps, thinking it gives them power. And it does. But it also makes them a slave to their anger, their emotions." She paused for a moment, then tilted her head. "And your father is right. Fear often comes from the desire to control, or often the fear of losing that control. When you accept that you can't control everything, or anything... and live in the moment.... adapting to whatever happens, knowing you have the skills and ability to, a lot of that goes away. But there are some things you'll never be able to control or stop."

Leaning back some, she gave the teenager a small, wry smile. "And please don't take me laying out this information on the Order, stuff they wouldn't tell you, as me disparaging them. If I wanted, there are other ways I could. But there are merits in their approach. They do a lot to stabilize the galaxy. And I would imagine there are some genuinely good Jedi. But many would try to destroy me, just because of a tradition I was forced into. Assuming, like you did, that all Sith are nothing but destructive rage-monsters and evil to the core. I really hope that's not how you see me, Dreidi. I certainly don't see you that way. Just a young woman who's been hurting for a while, with a good heart."
Purp2.gif

Dreidi listened to Lia as she explained her views on what she just did, whether it meant she was a Sith or not. Dreidi nodded her head, she had heard of the Je'daii, someone in the SJC had given a lecture to Padawans on their history and she had heard that there was an attempt to bring back the Je'daii ways but she wasn't sure how successful that attempt had been since she didn't pay it much attention. Instead, she had spent time trying to learn more practical lessons since those were more interesting to her. She nodded her head again, not feeling her voice to say anything at the moment to show she understood, it was clear that there was more grey in the Force than she was acknowledging, and that was starting to inform her views on the Jedi and their insistence on only being dedicated to the Light Side. However, she also knew that the Jedi didn't always have to be dedicated to the Light only, since there was an entire branch of Jedi called Grey, she just didn't think a person could use the Dark Side and not fall for the corruption. Or at least that had been what she had read about and told about, but it was perhaps understanding yourself and understanding control.

Especially since Lia was a Sith and she didn't seem evil, tough but not evil. Being with the CIS was really changing her views on Jedi and Sith, perhaps the misinformation about Jedi and Sith in each side of the war was why it would not stop. "I understand. Not a Sith, not a Dark Jedi. Oh, the Jedi can learn a power called Electrical Judgement but it is saved for powerful Knights and Masters, not something I could learn. So, I guess the Force Scream isn't so bad, and it isn't like I am using a power that I can abuse to torture someone like a person could with Lightning or that Choking one." Dreidi thought aloud, from the look of things, it was just using the Force from her scream in a similar manner to Force Repulse. It was something she would have to look into and it seemed to do a lot of harm to Lia which was not something Dreidi was pleased about, and she realised that if she knew how to heal people then she could help Lia with worst of it.

"Sorry, not learned how to use Force Heal yet, otherwise I would have helped with worse of the pain..." When Lia mentioned that Dreidi wanted to be the pinnacle of the Order, she blushed. She wasn't sure that was what she wanted personally but she felt the need to be the pinnacle since her parents were powerful Jedi and well respected within the Order. "I... I don't know if I want to be the pinnacle, just kinda have to be. No one has told me that I have to be the best but if I am not good enough then I will have let my parents down and I couldn't do that to my mum or my dad's memory." Dreidi sighed, she hadn't admitted the pressure of becoming the best Jedi to anyone but she felt it even if her parents never placed any pressure on her. In fact, her mum's aim was just to reconnect and grow close with Dreidi. She looked up as Lia said she hoped that Dreidi didn't see her as awful monsters that the Sith were described as and she shook her head hard. "Of course not! Not meant any really bad Sith in the CIS, I had feared that the Sith here wouldn't like me or try hurting me because I was a Jedi." Dreidi said, "I know that Sith aren't inherently bad, everything just seems so complex now. Like the TSE are still hurting people and doing bad things, they should be stopped from doing harm but that doesn't mean we should kill every Sith. Just like any Jedi doing harm must be stopped as well."

Lia Stilben Lia Stilben

alrfZA.jpg

Equipment: Lightsaber, casual sith robes

Lia gave a tiny nod and a very small smile as her features softened a bit. It was a subtle but powerful little thing, the approval and even a bit of relief that ran across her. "Good. Because I'd hate to have more enemies, especially ones I liked. Just because of some ideology," she said, then after a moment swung around to sit next to the younger girl and pulled her into a brief one-armed hug.

"And no worries about patching me up. I can do that on my own. Though it's... I need to learn a better way to do it," she said frowning. True, she could work herself up into a fit of rage or anger and pour that into her body, forcing the cells, forcing the structures back into shape, back into their proper functioning. But it also added other stresses, and it was a significant use of the Dark Side. It was an easy path to physical corruption and change, and that was something she didn't want. But there were other ways, she supposed. Similar, but less corrupting. And then a fun variation came to mind to try to fix things. She could try that when she was somewhere else.

"And I don't know if you have to be the best. But certainly being your best is better to shoot for. Learn something new every day. Push yourself to just be one percent better every day. Whether it's with a lightsaber. A Force ability. And you will have made an over three hundred percent increase in ability in less than a year. That's pretty great. You don't have to do it all, and certainly not all right now."

"There's a lot to consider, I know. Might make your head spin for a while. But any time you wanna talk, or just hang out, if I can, I'll come. Listen. Whatever. And if you want to continue improving your lightsaber skills, I'm down for that. You're pretty fast. Got a lot of potential." As she finished she had a fond smile. It eased some of the years of pain and worry, made her seem younger and her eyes had started to take on a more youthful light once more. She looked happy.

Purp2.gif

Shaking her head, while she might not want to be a Sith or believe that Sith had the right way to train, at least in her mind. None of the CIS Sith had shown her any reason to fight them or join the crusades against all the Sith. She had no reason to be anything but friends with Lia and she was happy to keep that what it was, she offered a small smile, before being pulled into a hug and wrapped both her arms around Lia and hugged her tight. She was glad that Lia enjoyed her company too, it was nice to have someone who wasn't a Jedi or family to talk to. Nodding her head, she knew there were ways for Sith to heal themselves but she did not know the details since she didn't really want to look into Sith healing herself.

"I know a little on Jedi healing, I haven't learnt to do it myself but I know that you need to be connected to the Light Side of the Force to be able to do it and the more connected to the Light Side of the Force you are then the better you can use the power. Though, you have to be careful not to overexert yourself since you might kill yourself in healing another... I think. It has been awhile since I last read about it." Dreidi admitted, she hadn't really explored healing and strong Light Side powers, she was still getting a handle on the basics and make sure that she could use those as best as she could. "I could help you to healers then? There is usually dedicated healers around in the Temple to look after the injured and unwell?"

When Lia mentioned that Dreidi didn't have to be the best, just the best version of herself, she understood what the Sith was saying and there was truth to the words but Dreidi also couldn't get over that she needed to be the best. The pressure of keeping up the Xeraic name and proving herself was too much and she wasn't sure that she would live up to it, what would people say if she was a failure of a Jedi compared to her parents and her siblings. Asaraa was her sister and look how much she had achieved within the CIS. Dreidi knew that she just needed to do the best she could, but deep down, she was terrified that she wouldn't be good enough and that she would let everyone she cared about down. "I understand" Dreidi said in a non-committal tone, as if she understood but didn't believe it.

"Thanks, I might look into understanding the Force Scream that I can do. Seems to be a power that I can do without training, while it is a Dark Side power, I think I need to learn more about it so that I can control it and not let it control me." Dreidi shrugged, it was a goal for her to gain.

Lia Stilben Lia Stilben

alrfZA.jpg

Equipment: Lightsaber, casual Sith robes
Lia shook her head with a smile then immediately regretted it as her head swam. Opening her mouth to talk, her jaw felt off, and her eardrums hurt abominably. Toughing it out was one thing, but she could hear the ringing in her ears, feel them throb with each beat of her heart. Whatever other damage had been done with the Scream did she not feel yet?

She groaned a little, then flopped back onto the cool floor, letting it steal the leftover heat from the duel. "Actually, we should both get patched up," she said. Her voice sounded muffled and off, now that she paid attention to it and the small adrenaline dump was wearing off. With another groan, she got to her feet as though she was in her eighties. Offering Dreidi a hand up, Lia hauled the teenager upright with relative ease after planting her feet. Leaning a little on the girl she began limping for the door, letting Drei show her the way.

"As for research, that's always a good idea. A Scream is challenging, as it can become a tool too-often used. And well, you risk blowing your vocal cords. And then you'll sound like a career chain smoker. If you can speak at all. Could always get one of those talkboxes. Might make you sound like a droid though. Could be kind of interesting, but I don't think you want that." She gave Drei a smile and a nudge to go with her small joke.

Purp2.gif

With the adrenaline passing for both of them, Dreidi noticed that Lia was looking a lot worse for wear than she had thought of initially and it was not good, Dreidi was feeling very guilty, if she had been more in control of her powers then this wouldn't have happened, or at least not to the severity that it had been. Dreidi vowed that she would not use the power until she had more control over it and the Force in general, she needed to focus on understanding what this Force Scream was and the range of the power she could use it. Dreidi rose to her feet and felt a wash of exhaustion, using the Force to the extent that she had, it was clear she had drained herself. Luckily, she hadn't killed herself using the Force the way she had, able to hold Lia and keep her steady, she offered her a warm smile.

"I need to train with the power to avoid this happening again, I don't intend to use it often just to make sure when I do use it that I am doing it as my choice and not something that is used out of control." Dreidi said, moving forward as she walked Lia to where the healers were. "I also need to learn more about the Force, clearly my powers are currently beyond my control and... well I don't want to hurt anyone else through training, and in general." She was starting to feel the pressures of being a Jedi and the responsibilities of being a Force User. If she didn't control her abilities then who could say what harm she would do and the risks of falling to the Dark Side as well since apparently she was already connected to it.

As they arrived to the healers, she handed Lia off to one of the skilled healers and then slumped against a chair, feeling tired and looking a little pale.

Lia Stilben Lia Stilben

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom